relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
AU Harry Potter role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YO! JOIN ME!!!!!!!!!! Let us take over the WORLD!
  ZOMMFG! An AU HP RP!
View Results

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:18 pm
Saint_Talon
Yeria smiled, "You are the first person to ever say that, excluding parents. Mora never said that about me."

"'Cause ya weren't!" Mora yelled.

he looks at her sister"...you sure your just not jellousof her? " he sya peerng at her quietly  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:11 am
Mora scowled at Enix. Then again, maybe not, she thought.

Yeria giggled, and leaned her head back to look at Enix.  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:08 pm
Saint_Talon
Mora scowled at Enix. Then again, maybe not, she thought.

Yeria giggled, and leaned her head back to look at Enix.

He looks away from them and sit there reading his book thinking to him self quietly and then stis it down and hten looks back at her"..so are you busy later on ?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:02 pm
Mora glanced warily at Enix when he said that.

"Sure," Yeria said. Then she caught Mora's quickly ended gaze. "QUIT STARIN' AT ENIX!" She said, quietly, but with enough force to show Mora she meant it. "He don't like you." She said, in a queiter voice. "Besides, you've got your eye on Kakashi, right?" Yeria giggled. "That would make him your . . ." she paused to count, "Thriteenth boyfriend this month, right?"

"Wrong," Mora said hautily, "Fourteenth." She corrected her. "And I haven't got my eye on him as you so blatently put it. He's just a really good friend." Yeria rolled her eyes. Mora and Selena were knwon for being 'heartbreakers' as they raced to see who could have the most boyfriends and cause the most drama each month. Of course, Mora usually won, but her relasonships were generally more heartfelt than Selena's.

Yeria giggled, and leaned her head back to look into Enix's eyes, "When and where?" she asked him queitly. She didn't want an unexpected visit from Mora.  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:43 pm
Saint_Talon
Mora glanced warily at Enix when he said that.

"Sure," Yeria said. Then she caught Mora's quickly ended gaze. "QUIT STARIN' AT ENIX!" She said, quietly, but with enough force to show Mora she meant it. "He don't like you." She said, in a queiter voice. "Besides, you've got your eye on Kakashi, right?" Yeria giggled. "That would make him your . . ." she paused to count, "Thriteenth boyfriend this month, right?"

"Wrong," Mora said hautily, "Fourteenth." She corrected her. "And I haven't got my eye on him as you so blatently put it. He's just a really good friend." Yeria rolled her eyes. Mora and Selena were knwon for being 'heartbreakers' as they raced to see who could have the most boyfriends and cause the most drama each month. Of course, Mora usually won, but her relasonships were generally more heartfelt than Selena's.

Yeria giggled, and leaned her head back to look into Enix's eyes, "When and where?" she asked him queitly. She didn't want an unexpected visit from Mora.

he looks at her and grins and uses his wand to send her a peice of paper and it tild her to meet him after classes let out up stairs near the girls bathroom were moaning murtel was seen it would give them some peace  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:12 pm
Yeria grinned at Enix.

Mora rolled her eyes, and turned to Kakashi. She covered his eyes playfully and said, "Guess who."  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:19 pm
Saint_Talon
Yeria grinned at Enix.

Mora rolled her eyes, and turned to Kakashi. She covered his eyes playfully and said, "Guess you?"

He grins back and tursna round in his chair as the class started  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:52 pm
(NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hatey the classys!!!!! evil )  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:02 pm
" he quietly drumed his pen all the wa through class and seemed bored at teh consant jaibbering of the teacher adn when class finally nded eh got up and was teh frist personout of the room and he headed up quiety to were the one girls bathroom was  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:00 pm
Yeria was right behind Enix all the way up the stairs. Murtle smiled at her and Enix. "Another couple seeking solitude," she paused, the scowled and shot toward them. "WELL YOU WON'T FIND IT HERE!" she screamed. Yeria hid behind Enix, which she was well able to do, since she happened to be many inches shorter than him. Yeria longed for the quiet solitude of the Slytherin Common Room.

Mora was the second one out, pushing past Gryffindoor, elbowing Hufflepuffs, tripping Slytherins, kicking Ravenclaws. Once she was able to finall breathe, Mora was well away from the Potions room, and was automatically heading for Gryffindoor Tower. Old habits last incredibly long! she thought.  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:37 pm
Saint_Talon
Yeria was right behind Enix all the way up the stairs. Murtle smiled at her and Enix. "Another couple seeking solitude," she paused, the scowled and shot toward them. "WELL YOU WON'T FIND IT HERE!" she screamed. Yeria hid behind Enix, which she was well able to do, since she happened to be many inches shorter than him. Yeria longed for the quiet solitude of the Slytherin Common Room.

Mora was the second one out, pushing past Gryffindoor, elbowing Hufflepuffs, tripping Slytherins, kicking Ravenclaws. Once she was able to finall breathe, Mora was well away from the Potions room, and was automatically heading for Gryffindoor Tower. Old habits last incredibly long! she thought.

He looks at Murtle. oh?..and well i was going to have to pleasure to talkt o you after words " he said quietly adn the turns and looks down at Yeria.. oh well... im sure we can find another place.. thought i liek this since no one comes here at all.. he grins slightly as he hold his palm up and loosk at murtle"..thought im can make you dissapear for as long as i wish...." he says as his eyes seemed to glow slightyl adn a sort of black orb apears in his right hand whichhe had held up"...so..either hush up.. or have your soul join others ive taken for bothering me..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:03 pm
"MEEP!" Yeria said, then covered her mouth and hid behind Enix . . . again. Murtle laughed. "And you expect me to believe that?" she scoffed, "Well, you're right. I do belive that!" Murtle quickly flew into her stall, the one she died in, and sunk down into the toilet. Yeria walked over and flushed that toilet. Murtle was hurtled into the Prefect's Bathroom, which she did not like at all. "Enix! You wouldn't have!" Yeria paused, "Would you?" She walked over to him, then huddled inside his cloak.

((Username: Saint_Talon
Name: Syrme Vapyr (Pronounced: Sear-me Vampire)
Apperence: User Image
Personality: Syrme was raised a sadistic, psycho little girl, killing dangerous creatures with a glance and laughing about it afterwards. Often people have refered to her and 'innocent chaos' though she is far from innocent. Taking after he father, whom she killed, Syrme became the next Dark Lord, and first Dark Lady. Laughing at the Dark Lord in Canada, having so much trouble with a young girl about her age, Syrme has kept her evil organization quiet, and plans to do so. Her Soul Reapers assassinate her enemies and train her Death Mucnhies to beome fully fledged Soul Reapers. Currently her army is small, but with time and secret effort, it will magnify to thousands. Syrme is still sadistic, but has learned to hide it. She seems confident and sure of herself, but truely Syrme is scared out of her wits something will go wrong. Which is why she is so meticulous. So that nothing does go wrong.
Other: House: Ravenclaw; She is seeker and captain of her quidditch team and has a Firebolt. Syrme has found out, through ghosts and house elves, the passwords to each house and so can travel almost anywhere in the castle at will. She also has an animagus. A phoenix, but one that could betray even it's closest friends, even though it would be hard to do so. (Haha! Yes! Conflict!!!! twisted )
Blood Type: Half))  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:33 pm
He looks down at her quietly after murtel was gone adn then softly plauce a hand on ehr head after his anger subsided after being bothered and he lowers his other hand which the black ord had been in it had dissapeared as soon as he started to lower his hand"...there.. were alone now.." he says lookign down at her"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:07 pm
User Image

(Like the Dark Lady?)

Yeria smiled. "Yes, all alone."

User Image

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:13 pm
User Image

Syrme padded silently around the castle, bored. As usual. There was nothing for her to do, except go out by the lake and sit in her tree.But she had done that already, many times, and was getting tied of doing nothing but stare at aa lazy giant squid all day. Syrme needed someone to tlak to, but not just one of her monkey Death Munchie's. Someone closer than that, soemone who mighjt understand. In other words, a friend. ARE YOU CRAZY? The first Dark Lady, and so far the second best Dark Lord, make friends? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! I'm argueing with myself, how typical. I just might be crazy. YOU ARE SINCE YOU WANT A FRIEND! Nonsense, I can easily betray them when I want. Matter closed. Syrme turned a corner sharply.

User Image

74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces