Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 52: Music is Life
Post Your Favourite Artist/Band/Song/Genre Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Josephine Kilgannon

Stone-cold Cutie-Pie

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:08 pm
I listen to mostly punk and alternative. My favorite band ever is The Killers! I heart Brandon Flowers and their music is amazing. I am also a big fan of 30 Seconds To Mars, Taking Back Sunday, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and Panic! At The Disco. The more hardcore-ish stuff includes: Avenged Sevenfold, Rise Against, and some Slipknot.
My favorite song of all time is On Top by the Killers, off of their Hot Fuss album. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:48 pm
I am into *cough cough* some 'different' types of music the typical American music I listen to is: Godsmack, My Chemical Romance, Rise Against, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, Led Zepplin, Threee Days Grace, Green Day, Good Charlotte, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Avenged Sevenfold, 30 Seconds to Mars, Gorillaz

Japanese Music: Miyavi, Malice Mizer, Moi dix Mois, Antic Cafe, Nitemare, Buck Tick, D'espairs ray, Due le quartz, Dir en grey, Gackt, Gazette, Hyde, L'Arc~en~ciel, The Candy Spooky Theatre

Comment in my pro if you like any of these bands!  

Shattered Valentine

vallabee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:47 am
i am a john mayer fan.

but i love phantom planet, the cat empire, the fray, jack johnson, rooney, kt tunstall and corrine bailey rae.

my favourite song: another kind of green by john mayer  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:20 pm
awsome.....well im into that hardcore stuff and punk such as:

Hardcore:Slipknot.....oh crap i forgot the others sad

other: MCR, Rise Against, Offspring, AFI, Lacuna Coil, Rancid, Atreyu, Flyleaf, The Used, BeastieBoys, The Ramones, Dir en Grey(kind of, still not used to them)......yup 3nodding

Von Soupies

Ruminating Skeptic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:23 pm
Good Charlotte ( obviously), Simple Plan, Green Day, Eminem, Billy Talent, Prozzak, Savage Garden, Rascal Flatts, Bad Religion, A Perfect Circle... many others...

Favourite song: are you kidding? It's hard to choose... I would have to say Minority by Green Day, Broken Hearts Parade by Good Charlotte, or Be As by Prozzak.

I pretty much listen to everything xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:56 pm
M2M - pretty boy, the day you walk away, everything you do,dont say you love me,mirror mirror
one in this world- haylie duff
youre the one-whyte shadow
truly madly deeply- savage garden
98 degrees - this gift, i do cherish you, thank god i found you, my everything  

-xXxToPtOpxXx-

Barriss Offee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:43 am
I have 3 favorite bands:
#1 QUEEN
#2 Green Day
#3 My Chemical Romance

Mostly I like Rock-Opera like Queen, Meat Loaf, that sort of thing.

My fave song is "Time of your life" by Green Day, I love the lyrics  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:04 am
I LOVE ROCK.

I can't name every artist I like...but I like:

Panic! at the Disco
Linkin Park
Myco (yes, I like japanese music too)
Aly and AJ
Three Days Grace
Fall Out Boy
Cascada
April Sixth

and MORE...  

WhiteStream

fryner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:25 pm
l`arc~en~ciel!!!!
and i like thier song link.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:53 pm
********' yung'uns with your lack of musical taste. All this emo and rap and heavy scream-metal bullshit. No one knows who Neil Young is anymore! Or Eric Clapton! What about Bob Dylan, huh? And Elton John is a great source of music, you homo-haters!

My favorite musician of all time is Eric Clapton, but my favorite album is "Harvest" by Neil Yougn, and my favorite song "Old Man" by Neil Young.

Either of them could kick any modern-day emo or metal musician's a**.  

Raven Yun

Arcaenia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:36 am
Progressive rock and goth metal (for want of a better description >_<). My favourite bands include Arena, Asrai, Dragonforce, Nightwish, Rammstein, Alan Parsons Project, Boston, Stream of Passion, Within Temptation, The Offspring...the list goes on!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:17 pm
Jacks Mannequin - def best band in the world. I'm addicted to their music.

Download

their

music

now

Sir Blake

yay_caffeine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:26 pm
Breaking Benjamin is my favorite band. Dropping Daylight, Eve 6, Third Eye Blind, AC DC, Snow Patrol, Flogging Molly, The Fratellis, Within Temptation, The Honorary Title, Poe, and Motion City Soundtrack are all awesome as well. I have a lot more bands to list but these are just off of one playlist of mine. As you can see I have a pretty diverse intrest in music.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:41 pm
Lem'me see...

Band/s:

Good Charlotte
Fall Out Boy
Mercy Drive
Panic! At the Disco
The Red Jumspuit Apparatus
Three Days Grace
Maroon 5
The Academy Is...

Song/s:

'Pressed', 'Burn in My Light', 'Memory' by Mercy Drive
'Your Guardian Angel' by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
'One and Only' by Timbaland
'Everything We Had' by The Academy Is...
'The World Is Black' by Good Charlotte
'Infected' by Bad Religion
'Hand of God', 'A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"' by Fall Out Boy

Genre: Anything... Well, except Country or maybe Classic.

I also kinda like funky- dance pop kind of music. I blame Disney and my younger sister for listening to the soundtrack everyday (coughcoughHSMcoughcough).

Slash_roseSbloom

Magun Ra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:47 pm
Bands: Breaking Benjamin, Incubus, System of a Down, Sum 41, Lost Prophets, Casualties, Creed, Linkin Park, and old Green Day.

Song: Nice to Know You (incubus)

style: anything but rap, r+b, and country  
52: Music is Life

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas