Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 39: Spirituality.
beliving in spirts or not Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JohnnyK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:53 am
chessiejo
JohnnyK
of course, well i don't call them ghosts, they all demons. they're everywhere, and spiritual warfare is going on all the time. did you know the government has the united states under mind control!

if you mean the government manipulates the media to sway public opinion, then i'm sure that goes on all the time.
yes! exactly what i meant. wow. i like you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:48 pm
Hey Yupi, a ghost and a spirit are the same thing. And its easy to tell if ones evil or not. If it has tried to hurt you or your family, or anyone for that matter, then it is evil.  

Iron_Felix

NordicFairy

Dedicated Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:54 pm
I believe in lost souls, but I have a HARD time believing in hell. What kind of evil would doom people to an eternity of suffering? Could anyone really be THAT cruel?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:35 pm
Iron_Felix
OK heres the deal. I happen to have a strong feeling in this area. If you get to know me really really well, maybe Ill tell you. (anything said here is common knowledge)

Ghosts, such a horrible term. They hate it when you use that word, they prefer spirit.

They exist, and despite what people may think, they are an active part of daily life. I have a unique ability, I can speak with spirits, and I can see them. Theres no such thing as "unfinished business" There here because they either cant make it to heaven, or the same reason for hell.

Some spirits are sent from both heaven and hell.
The only ones that can cause you harm are the ones that have real power. They are mostly spirits that have been in either heaven or hell for a long time. Or, they have been on earth for a period of 1000 years or more. Ive even witnessed spirits with the ability to take a physical form. It wasnt a powerfull form, comparing me to it it was like comparing Godzilla to a 6 year old. Regardless of what one might think, the spirits of heaven and hell are always waging war on eachother. Nothing as crazy as teh Spawn series of course, but if they all had physical form, it would be like that. Demons and angels fighting for control of the earth. But thats off topic.

Good spirits.

The good spirits are the ones that help you, like when you loose your keys or wallet, and you find it in the spot you had just looked and it wasnt there. Theyre helpfull, but you better make sure you dont piss them off.

Evil Spirits.

Now, the evil spirits are usualy just troubled spirits. Like when someone commits suicide, there spirits is either sent to hell, or its forced to stay here on earth. The evil spirits can all harm you. Whether you believe or not, they can hurt you. Anyone here ever heard of bad luck? Those are the weaker spirits.

Theres my speal. Questions?
I was glad to read this post finaly i dont feel so alone in beliveing in wat is here.i have had both pleasent and slightly un pleasent expirences whith both. ihave seen & herd things that scared me but its hard to finda anyone around me who belives also stare  

Eerika Page

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:31 pm
Eerika, I know how you feel. I've experienced more than most people could imagine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:08 pm
to tell the truth............I've enevr had a spiritual encounter.........I feel so left out.

As much as I would like to have a spiritual gift (which I dont, I just have spiritual power weird huh), Spirits both evil and good stay away from me....and you feel kinda hated by everyone then when even a spirit won't come to you.....or you can't even acknowledge its presence no ,matter how bad you want to  

Talon The Cyclone

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:44 pm
Be glad. They wont leave me alone. And I hate it. I think I should write down some of my experiences in my journals, but that would require days upon days of typing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:44 pm
Iron_Felix
Be glad. They wont leave me alone. And I hate it. I think I should write down some of my experiences in my journals, but that would require days upon days of typing.

when your as weird as me, you really don't mind........see I have what humans call a "power hunger" and atleast being able to fight with a ghost would make my blood get all icy and get me hyped up, (see told you im weird)  

Talon The Cyclone

Karrobher

Hygienic Noob

2,900 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:29 pm
I was raised to believe that Spirits (which, I tend to consider somewhat of automaton, ethereal entities), ghosts ( with a bit of rationality but very, very confused in many degrees), demons (entities that are bent on hurting), angels (subtle entities that bestow protection and guide away from perilous chances) and all non-physical manifestations. Heck, once I could actually feel the metaphorical weight of deppression get off of me when I got mad at the ghosts and (I guess it must've been very very small) demon leading them and yelled them off. It was just one long, angry, focused yell at the feelings and they were gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:58 pm
Samurai_KitsuneX
Iron_Felix

when your as weird as me, you really don't mind........see I have what humans call a "power hunger" and atleast being able to fight with a ghost would make my blood get all icy and get me hyped up, (see told you im weird)

Its not an actual fight, unless it takes physical form. Most battles are fought in the mind, and soul.  

Iron_Felix

kittygomeow

Desirable Stalker

10,850 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:10 pm
Personally, I am not at all decided. I'm going to perform an experiment to see for myself. On the Winter Solstice. I figure that's when they would most likely come.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:56 pm
Iron_Felix
Samurai_KitsuneX
Iron_Felix

Its not an actual fight, unless it takes physical form. Most battles are fought in the mind, and soul.

well my spirit energy is really weak......I know that, i can barely get past step one of my training  

Talon The Cyclone

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:09 pm
My spiritual energy is beyond comprehension. Even to myself. Its strange, you hear about all those people with the super powerful spiriutality and think, "wouldnt it be great to be them?" well, Im one of those with the super strongs sense, and I truly envy those with weak ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:24 pm
@Iron Felix: what do you do when you get exhausted? Do you have someone who guards you when you need to?  

Karrobher

Hygienic Noob

2,900 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:58 pm
When I am tired? I am always tired. I am at my best when I am at my weakest. My senses are sharper, my instincts kick in, and I cant be hurt. its hard to explain, its a natural defense. But If I needed to, I have a friend that could help me. Or, I could just set up a spiritual barrier around my room.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff