Order of the Phoenix
  Half-Blood Prince
  Book 7!
View Results

Jovichen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:04 pm
Definitely the 6th book!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:20 pm
Definatelly The Prisoner of Askaban. I especially liked when Black told Harry that he could live with him^^. But then it got sad at the end.....  

xHana_Angelx

Jetje_x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:43 pm
My favorite is defenitly the goblet of fire!! the first time I've read it, it gave me such a exciting feeling, I just couldn't stop reading!! I've read it out in just 1 night, never thought of the fact that I had to go to school the next day xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:06 pm
I started to read the Prisoner of Azkaban again, as i stated earlier it was my favorite followed by OotP, and I actually got mad at all the bad stuff they said about Sirius. Poor Sirius.

but by OotP they all go from thinking he's this mass murdering Voldemort-Lover to being, "you're a great guy, sirius. For serious man. haha. serious." There weren't even any lingering feelings of uncertainty or distrust. I know he was innocent but psychologically i think you'd need at least a little time before you were all "OMG. You're my bestest friend again"(Remus). Maybe that's just me. Dunno *shrugs*.  

yougotownt12341245453

Relax92

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:20 am
My favorite book? Well, I'll just say that I don't have one in mind. I love all the books! Though it really made me feel all " $*&!@($&*(!@" when Ron and Harry wasn't speaking to each other due to the misunderstanding they had over the triwizard thingy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:18 pm
I just finished book 7 and have to say that it is my fav of all of the books. Allthough The Prisoner of Askaban comes in a close 2nd.  

MorieDeia

izzy1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:32 pm
haven't read all of the series. Also I have the 7th book. People that doesn't have it yet, get it at Wal-Mart!! in the USA it costs 17.22. My Dad saved 6.00. Everyone went to Borders then Wal-Mart. No line, And CHEAP!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:43 pm
i finished the 7th book also and it was the best hp book i've ever read but the Prisoner of Askaban comes 2nd and then OotP!!!  

iAmmara

Prof Albus PWB Dumbledore

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:25 am
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Reason: I love the part where Dumbledore and Voldemort had a duel. It seemed that Voldemort was about to be defeated. This is the best part of the whole series for me. It magnifies Dumbledore capacities and powers.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:23 pm
the third... my favorite character is sirius, so the third is my favorite, followed 2. fourth
3. first
4. second
5. seventh
6. fifth, sixth

...fifth and sixth would probably be pretty high up there if sirius and dumbledore didn't die... *sniffles*  

LifeSuxEatCake

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GnosticGoddess

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:55 pm
My favorite book is the first one mostly because it started it all. It drew me and and addicted me like I've never been addicted to any book before. And I LOVE reading and pretty much always have.

After that it's really hard to say. I know which is my least favorite (Chamber) but it's so hard to pick between the others.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:06 am
Prisoner of Azkaban, because it contains more Lupin!  

SarahCrosby

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Amy Rock Ness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:54 am
I like all the books but my all time favouite is the Prizinor of Azkaban because it's Lupin and Sirius' debuts and also because it is so funny  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:39 pm
Definately the last one. I hated to epilogue (I knew Harry would end up with Ginny, but I dont' have to like it), but it's still the best in my opinion. You learn so much more about the characters in it than you do in any other book, and it was much more interesting than the others, which is saying something since no matter which book I'm reading I can't put it down.  

Arashi Youkai

Vitani_Nix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:19 pm
Book 7 was definitely my favorite, followed closely with book 5 and book 3

WARNING TO THOSE WHO HAVEN"T READ SEVEN: SPOILER!!
Deathly Hallows had a lot of action, theories I had formed were tested and proven right or wrong. I loved the battle scenes and the climactic battle at Hogwarts at the end rofl crystal balls, kreacher, running desks, snape shaped holes in walls, deadly battles!! ^0^  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff