Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverTalion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:09 pm
Ahoy! Call me Tal biggrin

I write poetry and prose, and I draw and paint both traditionally and digitally.
Most of my writing is either sci-fi or fantasy, or a mix of the two. My poetry tends to be dark most of the time, but I have been known to write amusing pieces, for example my 3000-word epic poem about pirates *cough*shamelessplug*cough* xd
My drawing/painting style is influenced by anime/manga, but I try to keep it unique. I draw people and animals. Mostly giraffes, because they're awesome.

Any questions or random comments, feel free to PM me biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:34 am
hi everyone i'm good with signatures like the one in my own biggrin  

vietnam900

AmethystForever

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:24 pm
Hi, I'm Amethyst. I sing, play the violin and piano, and love music. <3

I also draw (pencil, charcoal and pastel) and recently been painting thanks to Art Class. I'm submitting two of my pieces to a contest next week! I like to draw people, and they're like half realism/half anime but not too great really... sweatdrop But my painting is abstract, because abstract art is fun. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:32 am
hello!

I'm into the visual arts. I like painting with oil and acrylic and when I'm not painting, I like to draw things my mind creates. I like fantastical creatures so I draw them and somtimes create my own. I guess you could say that I have my own world and I tend to isolate myself in it sometimes. sweatdrop I sprout nonsense once in a while--I believe nonsense a day, keeps aging away!  

poo-on-my-shoe

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100

Pyraven

3,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:32 pm
'Allo~! :3 I'm Pyraven. I'm mainly a visual artist, but I also love crafts, mainly beading. P= I've tried dabbling in writing, but haven't come up with anything worthwhile - or for that matter, complete - yet.

Also, I abuse commas and text-smilies. D:  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:54 pm
Howdy!

My name is Aimee, but I go by Luscara and Lu online. Anywhere you see that name, it had better be me, otherwise please tell me if it's not.

I'm a pen-n-ink illustrator by trade, but I nabble in charcoal, conte, chalk, and pastel depending on my mood. I also make books. I am also an amateur photographer, and when I get artist's block I write short stories. I am neither a photog nor a writer, so most of that never sees the light of day.

I like to do free commissions so feel free to ask.  

Luscara

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:20 am
Hey =D
I'm JT, I'm an artist. I love drawing 3nodding
I'm also thinking of voice acting^_^
I draw sonic FCs and anime characters. I do commisions and ATs too if anyone wants anything, the price is really cheap 3nodding
I have a dA page, the link is in my siggy =3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:10 pm
This is gomamon_555, aka Xing. Like to draw and watching others' drawings. 3nodding  

gomamon_555

Riane Buckinghamn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:28 am
Name: Parker Wiley Nelson, Riane (Rye-ay-nuh), Mark, Wiley, Nelson, Parker, Wolverine, or Spiderman.
Age: My current age is 17, my birth date is November 19th, 1990.
Likes: I like (get ready for a long list): Manga, Anime, Friends, The Galaxy Theater I have here, Drawing/Art, The art that I create, Rock Band, Metal Gear Solid series (still need to play), The Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan (waiting for the next book to come out), Reading, Nature in all of its glorious wonders, Music like: System of a Down, Metallica, Nightwish, Disturbed, Iron Maiden, Weird Al Yankovic, Audioslave, Angtoria, Malice Miser, The Aqua Bats, Meatloaf, Evanescence, Covenant, Muse, The Electric Six, Luca Turilli, Sweet (Ballroom Blitz anyone?), Queen, Cascada, Basshunter, Queens of the Stone Age, The Khlysti Evangelist, Breaking Benjamin, Scorpions, Rhapsody of Fire, Foo Fighters, Michael Jackson (music), Orchestrated Rock like Trans Siberian Orchestra, Choir music, Barber Quartets, and I think that is good... oh, and food, I have no real likes or dislikes with that as long as it doesn't taste bad, Women my age, The Internet, Puzzle Quest for the DS (it's addicting), um... Computers, Pop-its, Fireworks that the blast from it resonates throughout your body, Awesome singing, My Church, My Family (Sometimes), Roller Coasters, Meeting people (sometimes), Trying to talk in different voices (of which I can do fairly well), The Master of Disguise (movie), Swords, Stepmania, White water rafting, Awesome Disney Movies like Mulan, and Emotes.
Dislikes: Well, let me see, I dislike food that doesn't taste good to me, persistently annoying people, batteries when they run out of electricity, when I can't think, when the internet doesn't work, when I am impatient or snappy at people, White water Kayaking (I am too top heavy I guess you could say, I keep flipping over... ), when I am bored and the computers aren't available, and I think that is about it for that, I will let you know if there is anything else that I dislike.
(any other info): Well, I am an open person, I don't do long distance relationships, I prepare to think of what I say, though that doesn't mean that I do, I am an ISFJ if I remember correctly, any any other info just ask me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:43 pm
Hi, I'm an artist, yeah. If you don't know my name by reading this try looking at my F-ing username stupied.

User Image

HieiJagonshi

35: The Sub-Forum of Fine Arts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas