Book 7: Your thoughts and theories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark.not_evil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:27 pm
.B.l.a.c.k.-.A.n.g.e.l.
ya, remember how in book 5 dumbledore said that either harry or voldi would die? well i think they both will. and rowing said that the last word in book 7 is scar, i think it will be sumthin like 'they found the body of a young man and upon his forehead there lay.......a lightnight-bolt shaped scar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUM-DUM-DUM!!! surprised

Maybe... That'd be an interesting way to end. The epilogue can be from someone's perspective who recounts who lives and ventures to the site and finds the missing body... Very interesting and leaves readers wanting to know what happens next.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:59 pm
Someone that I know told me this theory. Ok here is goes. Sirius's name in latin means black. That why he died. Albus(Dumbledors name) means white in latin. That's why he died. Now do u know what Rubeus in latin means? It means red. That's right! Hagrids gonna die!!!  

Jinster816

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:49 pm
sudden theory that came to me-
Theres been a lot of things about Petunia... her secret knowledge of magic, the protection spells on the house. Why?
Well, Lilly, Harrys mother.... supposedly "mud-blood"... what if this isn't true? Think... Lilly and petunia's grandparents, one of which is magic, the other muggle. They give birth to one child, lilly's parent, who is muggle, or maybe squib. Lilly is born, witch. What if Petunia is a squib? Would thsi mean something? Or else why introduce this idea in the past books?? If petunia knows magic, could this change it all?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:08 pm
Harry potter the Griffindor heir?
This is what I think:

When he was sorted, he could have been put in Ravenclaw (not a bad mind) or Slytherin as the sorting hat had said. But instead it was gryffindor because Harry said not Slytherin. When Harry got out of the chamber after defeating Tom Riddle and the can't spell Baslisk or what ever it is. Dumbledore said only a true Gryffindor could have pulled that out of the hat. Maybe not someone from the school house but someone of Gryffindor blood. Harry lived in a town called Godrics Hallow. His father was in Gryffindor.
Godric and Salazaar fought and the fight was never finished. Now the heir of Slytherin will Finish the Fight with The Heir of Gryffindor.  

ravemidnight

Princess_Arwen_19

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:09 pm
well i hope the characters dont die because its a good book and i like the different characters but she did say she would kill off some of the main characters so i dont know yet who they are until july 21. i think maybe snape or someone else will die but like i said i dont know yet until i read the book no offense. i heard a rumor the last word in the book was going to be "scar". i think she is still writing books after the harry series is finished too. i cant wait till the movie too.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:12 pm
i'm also was thinking maybe aunt petunia and lilly were maybe related to narcissis draco's mom. there was a rumor about that going around and i was sure but it makes sense too because they all have flowery names though so right now i dont know unless someone else knows????  

Princess_Arwen_19

aliamalfoy

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:03 am
This book is going to be really sad..

crying

I think if Harry's going to die, Voldemort has to die with him. Voldemort HAS to die cuz then the whole story would have no point to it.

And i think most of the weasleys are going to die too...

cry

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:29 pm
I think Harry an Hermionie are going to hook up, and that Dumbeldore will come back from the dead a new man. Also, what if Mgonagull(sorry, I can't spell it)is involved with Voldemort! wouldn't that be creepy! eek  

mystery10101

Jazzy131517

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:56 am
Well definetly Voldemort has to be defeated. At first I thought that Harry would die but, now I'm not sure I'll just have to wait till the book comes out biggrin .  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:05 am
A few points before I start.
1. If they've died, they're dead. J.K. Rowling is a classy lady who is not writing a soap opera. Sirius and his brother are dead; Harry's parents are dead; Dumbledore is dead. Dead, dead, dead, and without loopholes! They will not come back (except, perhaps, as personality imprints, like in book four), because they can't.

2. Those who die will not be plot points or deus ex machinas. There will be a logical reason that makes sense with their personality, none of this "omg Herm-oh-ninny gunna die and Harry's gunna be all oh no you didn't!" As I have said, Jo is a classy lady, and she can write.

Alright, to the theories.
1. Percy's going to die. No reason, I just hate him.
2. Snape is evil and I hate him and I hope he trips and falls off a cliff and into a pirahna-infested pool.
3. Draco and his mom are offed by a traveling bunch of shippers, who want to free up Pansy Parkinson for Professor Snape. It goes something like this:
Draco and Narcissa: /dies
Pansy: Nooo!
Snape's Fish-Eaten Corpse: Heeey.
Pansy: Oooh.
4. Hermione and Ginny are secretly lesbians. You know how the British are.
5. OMG Dumbledore actually survived the Killing Curse! Apparently, it's been used so much, it's starting to wear thin–like this joke. Come on, guys, stop being silly.

Serious Theory Time:
1. The seventh book is going to be freaking awesome.  

Quirinia

LaceyDemorte

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:48 pm
melody_3
I heard somewhere that she was going to write an 8th book, an epilogue.

And I have this theory that Harry's scar is one of the horcrux.

There was a rumor going around that she would write a 8th book because someone asked her and as a JOKE she said that if she did it would be titled 'Harry Potter and the Midlife Crisis'. Unfortunately, some unfortunate soul thought she was serious, and thus the stream of rumours was unleashed.

She has announced that she has no furthur plans to continue the series, however. She's not saying never, but she currently dosn't see any further books.

As for the scar, I'm with you on that. It would make sense. I relaly like the idea :}  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:54 pm
Mad Madam Mimm
sudden theory that came to me-
Theres been a lot of things about Petunia... her secret knowledge of magic, the protection spells on the house. Why?
Well, Lilly, Harrys mother.... supposedly "mud-blood"... what if this isn't true? Think... Lilly and petunia's grandparents, one of which is magic, the other muggle. They give birth to one child, lilly's parent, who is muggle, or maybe squib. Lilly is born, witch. What if Petunia is a squib? Would thsi mean something? Or else why introduce this idea in the past books?? If petunia knows magic, could this change it all?

Nah. J.K denied that D: Someone who has shown no magical tendencies will begin to show them, but it will NOT be Petunia. I thought so at first as well. She's blatantly denied that, however. My money's on Dudley, though it doesn seem a bit cliche...  

LaceyDemorte

LaceyDemorte

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:07 pm
Hakura88
Pandalover263
I really dunno... although I think the... omg, I'm way to tired to look it up... those three inital thingies. I've worked it out, and I'm ALMOST positive that it's Sirius' brother that's talked about. I mean, think about it. She states in one of the previous chapters talking to... crap, I'm way to tired, the dude who took over potions... that they were a match set! She delibrately talked about him! Either a really good teaser or a hint...

Yeah, I think RAB is Regulus Black. I remember on a Harry Potter website (either Leaky Cauldron or Veritaserum), it was announced that his middle name starts with an A. I can't remember what the name was though.

I want to think it's Regulus. I mean, they never actually mentioned much about his death, and JK normally doesn't leave blanks unless it's for a reason. Plus, It's a known fact that Regulus was a death eater, and the Horcrux snatcher is assumed to be a death eater. It all seems to fit. I think that Regulus will play a part, or else why would JK have mentioned him? I think that Harry might come to assume it's Regulus then a nice big, and faulty, chase will ensue and we'll all be happy that we were right. We'll all believe Harry because of the last book when he assumed malfoy's association with Voldemort and it turned out he was right, though he was denied :} It just seems so cliche...I think I'll be very dissapointed in JK if RAB is Regulus.

Wow, I have three posts in a row...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:53 pm
I heard that in her interview someone is gonna get raped. Also I think Harry is gonna die, because if he doesnt' people will pressure her to write more. I want Ron and Hermione to end up together, but I think that they may die. I think a lot of people are gonna die, most of the Order and Harry's friends that go help him, specially Ron and Hermione. In the end Harry will be alone to face Voldemort, and in the end they both die together. that's what I think.  

Furuba_Rei

yougotownt12341245453

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:50 am
I've read a lot of speculations on Ron or Hermoine dying. As of this moment, for me, it's all up in the air. we won't know until we read. Or find the supposed 'hacker's' upload of the book ending.

There has also been a lot of speculation of Sirius coming back. That's been happening since he died however.I don't think I would be at all happy if Sirius came back. Though he is Second on my list of fav. characters and he is awesome and seems to be everyone's favorite i think it would just ruin it. I just don't feel Rowling should bring him back. I think it would ruin the tradegy that was Sirius' death.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff