Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
Favorite pairings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yougotownt12341245453

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:32 pm
Out of all named pairings my favourites would have to be Harry/Ginny and Remus/Tonks, particularly Remus/Tonks. My avi is based on one of my favourite fanarts of Tonks.
The age difference made me think a little on the down side of the Remus/Tonks. But Tonks apparenly loves him and Remus deserves it. So it makes me happy. I heart Remus/Tonks.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:27 pm
Draco and Hermione forever!!

I used to support the R/Hr (Ron/Hermione) ship but then it got kinda boring. When it actually happened in the books, I was going "Oh No!". It's kinda cheesy and disgusting. I prefer them as friends. Come on, they've always been the Golden Trio. You think Ron dating Hermione's not gonna change anything in the group?

So now I support D/Hr. whee

I heart heart this ship! Maybe it's just me. Draco's such a bad boy in fanfiction. Yes, I think fanfiction has ruined it for me. Now I always think of Draco as the sexy, misunderstood rich guy. *swoons*

I just think this pairing is so extremely sexy. Forbidden love!

Draco/Ginny is also alright.

Lowenna

PrincessPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:16 pm
My fav is Harry/Draco...Thats it. Lol.
Well, i also like Blaise/Hermione, Hermione/Ron, and Remus/Tonks.
But Harry/Draco rules!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:09 pm
Alright, I am going to totally worship this place! Thanks to it I found some excellent fanfics, got an account on fanfiction just to read and review the stories! Ok. My favorite pairing, you ask? Harry/Draco ALL THE WAY! I mean, my first ship was Harry/Hermione, but---well, straight pairings are becoming boring and common; even Draco and Herm. Sorry. Hehe, Anywhoo…I could put a lot of reasons why I love them. And a complete review from live journal and many, many stories about them; I worship this thread. It made my year. Completely.

StargemKitty

jj033-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:44 pm
I myself like harry/ginny and hermonie/draco ^^ OH! and definatly mcgonnagal/dumbledore  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:32 am
For Myself, I'll Prefer Hermione/Harry Instead of Draco Or Ron. Because, Hermione's Witty Mind and Harry's Couragous Heart Fits Each Other. That's What I Think Because I Ginny Is Too Immatured For Harry. That's My Personal Opinion.  

Inylysia x

Arianne Verbannte

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:44 pm
BUMP.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:59 am
In all honesty, I wish it had ended up as Harry/Hermione. I know someone's going to say that's so cliche but I really wanted those two together. I always thought that the Weasleys were rather, well, immature. I never would have paired Ron up with Hermione, let alone a main character.

I've also read a Harry/Hermione/Susan/Luna/Pansy fantic that was interesting to say the least. It's a long story how that happened.  

Kira_Tsukasa

the_noodle00

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:05 pm
susan?
Anyway who did Malfoy actually end up with. I'm going to assume it was Pansy but you never know. Wouldn't that be a kick in the face if it were Cho....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:15 pm
Harry x Ginny - Yes, of course. They're so cute together.
Hermione x Ron - I don't support it no matter how obvoius it is. I love it when JK writes it, because everything she writes is great razz But I can't stand it in fanfiction or anything.
Draco x Pansy - Couldn't care less, actually.
Dumbledore x McGonagall - OH YES!!!! Haha, this is the only pairing I've ever actually supported. It's really off. But I love it.
Hagrid x Madam Maxime - Didn't happen. Don't know what I thought of it. Probably that it would be cute, but kida odd.  

Mianio

Prof Albus PWB Dumbledore

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:13 am
I would love to see Hermione with Harry. biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:54 pm
The two pairings that I support are:
HarryXDraco
GridelwaldXDumbledore

I know HarryXDraco will never happen, but I just love to read fan-fics on that pairing!
About GridelwaldXDumbledore...Well, it's because it's the only homosexual pairing in HP that is totally true, even though it is, perhaps, one-sided.It won't have great future, I know, because they're both dead.  

Vladislav Arseniy

blueberry_jam90

5,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:14 am
Hello!

Mine would have to be:

Harry/Luna, Sirius/Remus, Ron/Hermione, Snape/Lily, Draco/Luna, Neville/Ginny, Fred/George
(Not in any particular order)

As for Draco/Hermione, I'd say might not happen cause then who would love Ron? =3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:23 am
Hi! I'm new and this is my favorite topic. Favorite Pairings:
Harry/Draco: Thee ultimate pairing!
Harry/Draco/Hermione: An interesting and rare twist.
Harry/Ron/Hermione: It just makes sense.
Harry/Tom: Timtravel fics rock!
Harry/Severus: On occasion and depending on the author.
Fred/George: I have a strange addiction to Twin-cest.

Personally I'm a SLASH-er in general. Het fics are boring unless they involve 2 boys. wink  

GoddessMoonLady

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CLVNHVS

Indulgent Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:59 am
Oh oh oh. Uhmmm.

Grindledore, obviously. <3
Remus/Sirius 8|
Harry/Ginny