Favorite character(s) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof Albus PWB Dumbledore

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:16 am
Favorite Character: Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Reason: I've always liked characters who have the authority and using the power to do good and combat evil.

Pairing: I don't consider any pairing with Dumbledore. He's not gay! JKR is just delusional! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:00 pm
My favorite is Harry and then Dumbledore. Of course following those two it's Ron and Hermione. I do love all the Weasleys as well - except purphase Percy but he did come around in the end LOL.

I identify with Harry the most and I believe that is why he's my favorite. Dumbledore is someone to look up to and admire -- like Harry he's all I'd hope to be (of course in my case in heels LOL).

My favorite pairing I suppose would have to be Hermione & Ron. Though Harry finding love was truly wonderful. After those two couples it would be either Lupin & Tonks (again Lupin finding love!!) or Molly & Arthur - mostly because they remind me of my hubby and me (without the kids LOL).  

GnosticGoddess

SarahCrosby

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:04 am
My favorite character has to be Remus Lupin. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:58 am
my favoutite characters are the Maurauders (sorry for spelling) bacause they remind me of my own grou of friends. ^_^

And i can't help it but i really like Voldemort as a character because he's just so eveil twisted xd  

Amy Rock Ness

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:00 pm
My favorite characters are: Harry, Ginny, Weasly twins, Sirius, and Lupin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:09 pm
Favorite Characters: Severus Snape, Hermione Granger, Remus Lupin, Voldemort, and Lucius Malfoy.

Why: Snape, Lupin, and Malfoy are great characters and are very attractive in their own ways. Hermione has just always been my favorite character. Voldemort just has this thing about him, I don't know why I like him I just do.

Parings: Not really any.

Jade-Bloom

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:16 pm
Mine are Tonks, Luna, Hagrid, and Professor McGonagall.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:03 am
Favorite: The Weasley twins 3nodding and Sirius Black
Why: The twins are hilarious and so easy going and so AWESOME, I mean they have a joke shop.. ninja and Sirius because he's so nice to harry, an understanding guy, but i feel bad for him most of the time.
Pairings: I never have pairings unless it was a romance book/series  

Meii-Mo

Sakura Kaite Pendragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:48 am
Favorite Character(s): Hermione Granger
-Why they are your favorite: because she is like me
-Do you support a pairing with the character(s) and why : Yes! DracoxHermione: opposites attract!

HarryxHermione: Because they have ALOT of chemistry  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:37 am
My fave characters are Hermione, Ginny,Fred, George, and Luna.
Hermione because she's smart and practical, Ginny because she has a strong fighting spirit, The twins cause they're fun and easy going and love to stur up trouble( making things a lot more interesting), and Luna cause she's cool, fun, and weird. Hermione and Luna are kinda there because they are alot like me as well.
As for pairings I like HermioneXRon (I saw that coming since the fourth book and I'm glad they turned out that way), and HarryXGinny.  

Savvy J

Evil Bunni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:42 am
My favorite characters would have to be Sirius and Snape, because they are both so sexy.

C=  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:35 pm
Favorite Character(s): Draco Malfoy heart and Tonks
-Why they are your favorite:I think his awesome in every sense, and I love the personality of he
-Do you support a pairing with the character(s) and why :
DracoxHarry sweatdrop
TonksxRemus hehehe  

Aome09

pompitous

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:11 pm
My favorite characters are Fred & George, Sirius, Remus, Hagrid and Lucius.

I love Fred & George because they're both two guys that I would totally hang out with. We'd be BFFs xd They'd be blowing up a toilet while I kept watch. Sirius is just super. I also feel bad for him and I just loves him. Remus if a sweet heart who I also feel bad for. He was just a great teacher. Probably my favorite. Hagrid... How do you NOT love Hagrid? He's awesome. Um.. I think the only reason I like Lucius Malfoy is because of Makani's art work, which you can see here at Accio Brain. The Malfoy family is just too easy to make fun of.

My favorite pairing is Sirius/Remus. They're so cute and it totally makes sense. At least in my mind it does. They were just so happy to see each other in PoA and how they act towards each other. I dunno. It just works in my mind.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:49 am
Honestly my favorite charcaters are Luna (shes just awesome) Draco (he's evil and awesome) snape (smexienss) and sirius (nuf said) The rest of the characters annoy me. I mean they blindly follow dumble or voldemort, or assume that this freeken' 11 year old can save them all! It's rediculs. the more i think about the characterizations of the harry Potter characters the less i like them, so I refrain from thinking about my favorite characters' character.  

She-who-loves-hyphens

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:01 am
My favorites would be Fred,George,Sirius,Hagrid and Dumbledor 3nodding  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]