Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:37 am
Applejack didn't mind Taroji's staring, in fact she didn't even realize what he was doing for she was lost in her own happy thoughts. It would be very nice to have someplace to come home to. Glancing around she smiled pleased with what she had seen. Yes it would be wonderful to know there was somewhere she could call home and someone to come home too.

She was thinking about this when the stallion's voice penitrated her thoughts and she realized he had been saying something. Since his final words had been something about the beautiful forest she nodded. "It's good to know that your friend won't be too upset at my staying. I wouldn't want to make trouble for you. And yes, you have a beautiful home. Thank you for sharing it with me." She said stepping close to give the stripped soquili a nuzzle.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:25 am
The stallion stepped out in the water and drank then he turned around and looked at Applejack maybe she wanted to take a walk or something specially at night this place was great with fireflies dancing over the lake and beach.

" Oh later after we take a break...maybe you want to take a walk with me? this place looks great at night "

He said and lookedout over the lake and the small beach that was sourounding it. A fish splashed in the water just next to his right side, Taroji turned his head towards it those silly fishes was never afraid off anything around here..

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:37 pm
Cool stallions

Hime = Taroji, Reityn = Acojou

RP link

Reityn
The sun was high already this morning, and Acajou basked in it, laying beside the pond quietly, just mulling things over whilst he nibbled on grass. He stared out calmly across the water, though it wasn't much water, the mahogany stallion could indeed see the other side, though watching the gentle waves cause by the only ever so slight breeze was still soothing. And it did help, Acajou hadn't felt so relaxed in at least a few days, so it was nice to take a break. He'd been down from his mountain home for only two days so far, but he was enjoying the last desperate grasps of summer upon the lands, for her knew autumn, and eventually winter, were falling into their play soon enough.

Hime
A cat-like creature walked trough the soquili lands, it was a soquili but he didn't just look like a cat he walked like one too. Taroji wagged his braided tail while he was walking trough the forest down to take a zip in a nearby lake or what he could find. A cool wind blow trough his mane...fall was really comming now he had never liked the fall and the winter it was cold and boring.

After a little while he arrived at a little lake or what you should call it, he didn't even notice it was another soquili at the other side he just put his nose down in the water and drank.

Reityn
Acajou glanced up again, and his orange eyes happened upon another soquili. A very...different looking soquili. Interesting...Acajou thought, He's got swirls of darker color all over him. How neat! He chuckled softly and pushed himself up, standing to get a better look at the other, who seemed to be behaving much like a cat. "Hello over there!" He called out cheerily, starting around the edge of the waters, to introduce himself, and possibly make himself a new friend. He tossed his head slightly, moving the braids from his face, and then flicked his own tail, though not quite as skilfully as the cat-like male around the lake seemed to be.

Hime
Taroji turned his ears in the direction off some noise and then someone saying hallo to him, oh how could he miss that? it was someone else here besides him. He looked up and saw a chocolate brown colored stallion, oh who might that be? Taroji had never seen him before maybe it was a new neibour? he wagged his tail happily and smiled

" Hallo over there! "

He took some cat-like steps towards the stallion lightly he looked rather nice and maybe a little silly minded like himself that just made his tail wag some more..

" I am Taroji...and who are you? "

Reityn
The mahogany stallion laughed a little as he got nearer the other stallion. "M'names Acajou." He said happily, flicking his own carefully braided tail and grinning at the other. "Nice to meet ya." He added with another grin. He flicked his ears a little and raised an eyebrow at Taroji. "Excuse me if I'm being rude, but why are you acting like a cat?" He inquired, not really knowing there were certain things you should, and shouldn't ask others about. He was really only curious, no harm meant at all.

Hime
Taroji decided to walk over to the other males side and walked trought the water to come to his side. He shoke his body and tail to get rid off the extra water and then he smiled.

" Oh ok...umm me? do i act like a cat? "

Hmm he raised an eyebrown and looked at the stallion called Acajou well sure he looked like one but he hadn't heard someone said he behaved like one before 0_o that was a little odd. He looked down at himself did her really act like one?

" Umm how do i act like a cat...i am a souili "

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:41 pm
ninja  

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:44 pm
Applejack Copy 0_o

Hime = Taroji, Cyhorse = Apple-oosa

RP link

cyhorse
Apple troted around feeling the breeze around him. Trotting over to an apple tree he reared up and grabbed an apple quickly and started to eat it happily. He loved apples which was a little strange considering his name.

Hime

Taroji yawned...he streched out his legs and wagged his braided tail. He was so sleepy a rainy night could really make you more sleepy in the mornings as usual well atleast Taroji tought that. With catlike moves he moved in the directions off a few apple trees that just reminded him off Applejack since she wasn't here maybe he could snag a bite from the apples instead while waiting for the next meeting with her.

cyhorse
Apple was running around in the wet fields when he looked over and saw the oddly colored soquili like himself. He tilted his head and turned towards the stallion slowing down to a walk. Slowly he walked over to the other stallion smiling. "Hello." He said hoping not to spook the other stallion. Smiling he looked at the apples in the apple tree.

Hime
Taroji wagged his tail when he watched the other stallion he was always amased by other stallions they always looked so much stronger then him but this male seemed very nice " Oh hallo there! so who might you be? i haven't seen you before " he opend his mouth to say something more but he closed it again..he wanted to ask if he was realted to Applejack but he doubt it heh why would he be that?

cyhorse
Apple smiled at the stallion. "My name is Apple-oosa, but you can just call me Apple," he said wondering what the other stallion was going to say. "So what is your name?" The stallion asked politely. Looking around he saw birds of all kinds flying and fish swimming in the river nearby. Smiling he looked back at the stallion waiting for his answer.

Hime
" Errr well my name is Taroji "

He said nicley but it still seemed something was confusing him about this stallion apple that was just like his apple hmm it almost look like he would burst he wanted to ask him but he didn't even know him..his tail swung from side to side looking a little tense...

" Hmm well i have a question for you...and you don't have to asnwer if you think it to private "

He said and wagged his tail and was still thinking if he should ask him or not.

cyhorse
Apple tilted his head at the stallion, but just stood there and waited for him to say something. He started to trot in place feeling a little bored. Apple was just like a young colt who could never be still, and always wanted to play. "Hello Taroji." he said hoping he said the name right. "I might answer your question." he said a small smile on his face.

Hime
Hm well this tallion seemed curious and yes of course he liked Applejack they where always having so much fun plus he couldn't get her of his mind either. Maybe that was love was?

" Ah yes i do i met her a while ago but she is special...you got someone special? "

Maybe that was stupid to ask another guy but all questiong seemed to come otu wrong when talking to this guy so he didn't cared anymore.

cyhorse
Apple smiled and nodded at the stallions question. "Yes I do have someone special." The stallion started to think of the mare that he loved oh so much. "Her name is Nalani." Looking around Apple tried to keep the conversation going, hoping that this stallion would become friends with Apple.

Hime
Taroji looked down in the grass poking one off the flowers with his front hove maybe this stallion was ok with questions like that but he seemed older then he himself Taroji was just a few years old so he was a very young stallion.

" Ahh that is nice...i think i have someone too but we haven't really talked bout being a couple or something "

Maybe he should do that when he saw Applejack next time he was already sure that she liked him but he had never heard her tell him that maybe he was the one that should be taking the first step?

cyhorse
The stallion watched Taroji poke the flower with his hoof. Tilting his head a little he wondered what the stallion was doing. Shaking his head he just continued the conversation. "Yes, it is nice," he said a little gloom, because he hadn't seen Nalani in a very long time. Looking at the stallion he smiled. "Maybe you two should talk about it." He said trying to help the other stallion.

Hime
Taroji laughed and shoke his head he wasn't so good at this love thingie feelings yet they where very new to him but he knew if there was going to be anyone it had to be Applejack.

" Ah well i know i haven't liked ayone else like i like her...but i guess i didn't get a good chance telling her yet...errrr you think i should "

Well ht eother stallion didn't seem to mind his questions and he seemed very nice and very friendly no wounder why he got himself a nice girl either, girls seemed to like the nice guys.

" So how did you meet your girl? "

cyhorse
Apple nodded and listened to the other stallion. "I think you should wait for the perfect time to tell her that you love her." He said smiling at him. Shaking his mane a little he laughed another stallion was asking him about love? Apple wasn't that good about love. "How did I meet Nalani? I believe her mother told me that I should meet her so I did." He said trotting happy that her mother did let them meet.

Hime
Hmm love was a weird thing for Taroji but he understood it better now then before. Oh so he met her trough her mother that seemed nice he only had a human as his father and "mother" he had no idea who his parents was and he couldn't remember them either. Taroji had met Applejack by himself in the forest one day so he didn't need an family to hook him up with someone he could do that by himself all fine~~

" I met Applejack in the forest one day heh...and i have no family that can indoduce girls to me "

He laughed.

cyhorse
Apple sighed happily thinking about his mate. She was so beautiful with her blue flutter wings and her sharp horn sticking out of her head. The mare's tail was a brown with black stripes on it. "That sounds nice that you met her in the woods." The stallion said with a slight chuckle. His ears swiveled around a little catching the sound of the river, and some birds chirping in their nest.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:45 pm
Applejack Copy 0_o

Hime = Taroji, Cyhorse = Apple-oosa

RP link

Hime
" It seems like we are both happy then~~ "

The stallion smiled and he was somehow realived that Applejack was realated with this stallion he had never liked family drama and specially not when love was involved. He turned around and took a few steps away from the male..

" Oh well it was nice meeting you..maybe we see eachother some other time...if Applejack is around me then i introduce you to her and maybe you get why i tought you two where realated then "

Hime

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:07 pm

Applejack watched the stallion as ge walked out into the water for a drink enjoying the view. Both of the lovely forest around her and the handsome cat like soquili in front of her. He would make very pretty babies, she found herself thinking. Blushing softly she ducked her head greatful that her bright coloring was fairly good for hiding blushes. Making a contented rumbling sound deep in her chest, the orange mare leaned down to take a drink of her own.

When she finished she shook the excess water off her muzzle and glanced up at the sound of Taroji's voice. "I would love to take a walk with you. I'm sure this place is even more lovely at night with the moon reflecting off the water." In fact it sounds terribly romantic. She thought to herself.

The splashing of the fish caught her attention and she turned to look a the little creatures as they darted through the calm water of the lake. They sparkled brightly in the waining light and Applejack wickered a laugh at their silly antics. "It looks like the fish are having fun." She giggled to Taroji in amusement.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:19 am
Taroji was concentrating on the fishes and the water around him and probably had no idea what his female friend was thinking, but cat stripes would probably look good on any baby. He splashed his tail into the water trying to scare some off the fishes but they just moved lightly and continued there playing or what they now where doing..

" Ah yes belive me it's great! you will love it the sun will set in few hours so maybe we should go look for something to eat "

He was actually very hungry maybe some fruit and berries would fill his empty stomach he looked at Applejack with his bight pink/orange eyes and smiled.

" Are you hungry too? pretty mares like you need to eat to right? "

Hime

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:38 am
At the mention of food Applejack's stomach lurched reminding her strongly that she hadden't eaten in quite a while. Laughing softly she shook out her long mane stepping closer to Taroji watching as the fish darted away from her splashing hooves.

"I think all mares need to eat, pretty or not." The ornage mare said with a grin giving the stallion a nuzzle. Therefor I think finding some food before dark would be a wonderful idea. Otherwise you are going to have to listen to my stumach growl. Do you know of any good places around here were we could find some?" She asked glancing around the area to see if there was anything near by to eat. "Did you have anything specific in mind for us to eat? I thought I smelled something delicious on our way here, I wonder what it was."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:05 am
The stallion looked at the mares stomach..oh that didn't sound very pretty and it was really bad letting his pretty girl here go hungry. He smiled and stroke his nose over her stomach area lighty.

" Ok food then...well there are a lot off fruit trees, berry bushes and a few otehr things around here no far from the teepee either...maybe that iswhat you picked up before? "

He stepped up from the water and started to follow the left side off the riverbank to go look for a few fruit trees..

" Heh maybe we find some apples~~ "

He said in a teasing way and wagged his tail childish.

Hime

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:13 pm
Applejack nodded brightly as she took a deep breath slowly examining the near by scents. "Yes, that is probably what I sensed before. And fruit sounds lovely right now." She agreed blushing slightly at the sound her stumach had made.

The orange mare giggled lightly as Taroji's soft nose tickled her side and she curved her neck around to nuzzle against his cheek when he did so.

When the striped soquili stepped out of the water she followed giving the area a good look around. It was a good thing that the food was so near by. Not that she minded walking, a little walking helped the appitie. But too much walking would make it difficult to get food when it snowed in the winter. So the closer the trees the better. Not that most of the fruit bearing trees would have fruit in the winter. Shaking her head at her own silly thoughts she turned back to her mate.

"Oh I like apples." She smiled in response to the stallions suggestions. "In fact apples are one of my favoirite foods. What's your favorite food Taroji? I don't think you've ever told me."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:29 am
Taroji blinked and looked at her stomach area she really sounded huntry, he raised one off his eyebrows why hadn't she told him before? food was always important..

" Ah well you should have told me before we walked pretty long before lucky for us the food is nearby then "

He grinned and continued walking after he listend to the orange mares noice heh that belly was really hungry he never even heard his own stomach sound like that but he had eaten just before he met Applejack before so he could manadge a little while longer.

" Oh me? well i like fruits like oranges and lemons actually, Bhavesh say i am weird but i like the taste off them~~ "

Taroji wasn't just as any stallion, he had strange markings but his favorite habbits was pretty strange too atleast for being a soquili, soquili's use to like other king off food then oranges and lemons..

Hime

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:48 am
Smiling warmly Applejack shook her head making her mane dance around her as she did so. "I think I'm so hungry because of the walk. So it's ok. Though, your right. I am very glad food is near by. Good exersize always makes me hungry."

The mare nodded as she listened to Taroji list off the foods he liked, making a mental note of each one and storing it away for later. When he mentioned lemons her first reaction was to look up at him her eyes a going wide. it was very surprising to find a soquili with such tastes, but she also thought it was something that made Taroji special and unique just like his stripes or the apples that dotted her own coat.

"Wow, I haven't heard of too many soquili that like lemons. They're so sour. But I think that's really interesting. If we run into any oranges and lemons, I think I will let you have them, I prefer my food to be a little more on the sweeter side."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:33 pm
Taroji put his nose into the air and sniffed lightly to pick up the nearest tree...after a while they spotted a green tree with green fruits they reminded off pears but they where smaller ones like half the size but they looked full grown...witch was rather weird.

" Ahhh yes me too...heh well the sweet fruits likes you just because you are cute and sweet my dear~~ "

He lowerd his voice into a more deaper darker tone and then he laughed and walked up to the tree with his light cat-like steps. He looked up at the green fruits and pounced his side hard into the tree and a few fruits fell down on the ground and a few on Taroji.....maybe the stallion would have used his brain better for this mission...

" Ouch!!! ok i guess i am not getting any smarter...well i think lemons are great! they are my favorites "

Hime

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces