Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =ElvenWhispers Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:40 pm
The green apple was tart and juicy Chaleha chomped it eagerly.Smiling at Awnae,who seemed to be holding onto a very big secret.When she finished her apple ,"Thank you for the wonderful apple,Micah." She looked sideways at Awnae who seemed to be watching she and Micah very closely."Micah why wont you get an apple for Awnae,one of the green ones they are very good!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:32 pm
Quickly shaking her head and looking up at the sky, she spoke. "Uh, it's okay. One apple is enough for me. Thank you though." Nodding. Not sure if Chaleha noticed her watching them or what. "I'm sure the green apples are good." Now looking back down at them two closely again, but acting like if she was just staring at something else.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:05 am
Chaleha began it,the game of tag.She reached over pulled Micah's mane and told him he was it.Then began to pace around watching as he tagged Awnea.Chaleha laughed at the surprise on her face,and moved swiftly to avoid her.She had seen others play this game and thought it would be fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:36 am
Quickly realising what was going on, she ran after Micah then Chaleha, slowly giving a small tap on her back with her muzzle. Then running in the other direction. Stopping at a tree and watched both Micah and Chaleha to see who will get tagged and who might be coming after her.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:18 am
Chaleha laughed at the tap and being told she was it,still she did n ot see Micah so she galloped over to Awnae.A strange thing happened then,she did not stop enough and ran smack into Awnae."Oh no!! "she exclaimed rememebring another accident yesterday with another Soquili."Oh dear,Awnae!" she asked when she finally stopped,"Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:53 am
Falling on to her side, she gave a mad look. Suddenly remembering when her mother and her went for a little walk when she was young. The walk didn't go well, her mother pushed her on purpose because she did something her mother didn't like, but her mother should've respected it. Getting up she shook herself, not caring about the past and decided to only look faward to the future. "I'm fine." Looking at her self for any scratches. "You and Micah play. I think I will take a rest." Walking over to a little pond and taking a sip of water.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:14 pm
Chaleha was very embarressed.She needed to work on that stopping."I am very sorry about that Awnae." She called to her friend. Walking over to stand under a tree she decided to think about things.Why were there so many accidents happening to her.
She gave a quick look to Awnae from the corner of her eye.Hoping that her friend was not hurt,or mad with her.She began to feel miserable.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:49 pm
Sahking her self again, she turned and smiled. "Don't worry about me. I will be just fine." She winked. Awnae was luckily a strong mare, that was just a push, nothing bad. "I'm fine." Nodding. Then starting to walk over to a berry bush. "You think these are poisonious?" The berries were read a bit but some of them were dark blue, not knowing if it was safe to eat them or not.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:11 am
"Oh I would not eat those.I have never seen anyone eat them,mostly they are picked for the two leggers to make their pictures with." Chaleha was a little worried,she hoped Awnae would not eat them."Awnea,I wonder where my mother and dad are."She looked at the mare,"I mean they should be around somewhere." Looking off into the distance she said,"Wonder what they look like."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:16 am
She decided to follow Chaleha's words. Awnae left the berries alone and walked over to her. "You've never seen your parents?" The mare's face went surprised. "Tell me you have seen your parents before." She've seen her parents because she was born in their teepee. And they were the first things she saw. Looking around for any other teepee, she couldn't see nothing.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:09 pm
"No my first one to see was my twolegger."Chaleha looked a little strange,"I came out of my basket and she was there.We were on the side of the mountain." Chaleha thought of that,being born into calamity from the beginning.
"I saw my dad from across the meadow one day,or at least that is who I was told he was." Chaleha smiled,"Don't look so sad,I am certain I will see them one day."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:35 pm
Awnae nodded and hoped that she would see her parents some day. "I just realised, we're the same age." The mare couldn't remember if they already said that but she decided to bring it up again, if they did. "I knew you since little, we've know each other for quite sometime now." Smiling.

Since Micah wasn't there for her to pick on, Awnae had the sudden urge to pick on Chaleha, but not in a way like she does to her brother and others. "So...I have a bit of a feeling Micah might like you." Winking at Chaleha as she ran in front of her. "You like him back? You like any stallions? And by like....I mean love." Sticking out her tongue at her friennd, it was fun to pick on someone.

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:53 pm
That question took Chaleha by surprise and she had not had a tounge stuck out at her before.She wondered if Awnae had not eaten some of the strange berries.
"I have a fondness for Micah.I really like him." She paused thinking of the two she had seen,Awnae and Vib."Oh have you taken a mate,Awnae?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:14 pm
Giggling, she loved being nosy. "Hmm? Yes, Vib and I are together, although not mates yet, just dating." Nodding. Then she jumped back to the subject about her and Micah. "You like him huh?" Winking at Chaleha, while jumping around hyperly. If Awnae ate the berries she would be a lot more hyper, or would be dead if the berries were poisonious. "Why?"  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:16 am
She began munching on the long sweet grasses,that grew along the outer fringes of the forest.Only those at the edge of the meadow were sweetest.Awnae had asked her why she liked Micah."I think because we have been friends for a long while."She paused and looked around.Micah had disappeared again,"I think he may have a girl friend,though." She found some more of the sweet grasses.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff