Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
TM1 - A Snagem Siesta in Paldea [Complete/Free Posting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:21 am
TerashiLeonGoken
By the time the ship had docked in Paldea, Keiko, Absinthe, and I were all above deck, so we were able to join Sub on the pier in fairly short order. '"I think this is the first time I actually felt excited to see a new region," I spoke up, trying to start conversation

"How much do you know about it?" Keiko asked, as she knew how much I'd been trying to research this new region.

'Almost nothing," I admitted. "Most of the time I put into researching this place was spent trying to find info on it. I'm honestly kind of surprised how hard it was to find anything on it, especially since it was inducted into the Pokemon League some time ago."

"Well, you're finna see it first hand," Absinthe yawned. She'd spent most of the trip weightlifting, so she was understandably worn out, not that Keiko or I knew that at the time, as we had Ulla to focus on.

While we waited for the rest of the team to make it to the pier, Keiko noticed Monique nearby and waved at her.

Monique turned her gaze back to the city but instead found herself being waved at by the Lopunny hybrid. "Oh hey there Keiko..." She smiled, maybe a bit less guarded than she had felt with Deo. "What's up, sweetie? Pretty place, huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:36 am
Keiko smiled at Monique, then looked out toward shore. "Well, it's no Alola, but it does look good," Keiko responded. It wasn't long after she spoke that she covered her mouth, though. She liked the tropical island look of Alola, but it wasn't until after she talked that she remembered Monique's Alola is less tropical and more post-apocalyptic. "Sorry," Keiko said sheepishly, as she hadn't intended to bring up any painful memories for her fellow hybrid.

I didn't say anything as Keiko and Monique socialized, as I'd pieced together by now that Monique favored female company over male company. A light snicker drew my attention, which led me to seeing Absinthe leaning against a wall, fiddling with her SNAG.I peeked over her shoulder for a second, but quickly lost interest. She was simultaneously surfing Klinkot and Chatter, and I didn't much care for either of those websites. That said, she was better at typing with a SNAG than I was, but I had years of experience with keyboards and thus preferred them.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:41 pm
Both Brian and Amber made their way to where the rest of the team was waiting. Neither noticed the other, both too focused on their surroundings and what Sub was saying. They were both excited to see what Paldea had to offer, and Amber, at least, was planning on exploring as soon as she got the chance. Brian, on the other hand, was more curious about the legends the region had to offer, so the first place he was going to look for was a library or a historian that could give him information.

Amber spotted Absinthe leaning against a wall, fiddling with her SNAG, and figured she would head over to socialize. It had been a while since she'd spoken to the other woman, and she wondered how Absinthe had been doing. "Looking for anything in particular?" she asked, stopping a few feet away so she wouldn't crowd the other woman's space.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:46 pm
Reno Vantas

Aria would look quizzically at Clare as she mentioned that she might not have a large enough platform. "You are part of an organization known worldwide, are associated with a well known model, and have the whole cute, shy girl thing going. At this point, I should probably attach my brand to yours and ride that to the bank."

Clare shrugged with a look of embarrassment on their face. “I guess I’m still getting used to just how large of an audience came with my recruitment.” They admitted. “As far as I can recall, I’ve never expected myself to be part of something quite so far-reaching. Then again, being in a whole different world than where I came from kind of puts that ‘global organization’ into bit of perspective in regards to it’s scale now that I think about it. “

By dinner time, they’d changed into a black velvet dress that fell to just above their knees with sheer sleeves adorned with vines and flowers embroidered on them along with a pair of short black heels. They’d enjoy the meal with the rest of the passengers and when the announcement was made that the ship would be docking in Paldea, they made their way back to their room and packed up any items that were still out.

Wren and Odd had stayed out of sight for the most part, keeping themselves tucked away until dinner had begun. The duo arrived together in their everyday clothes, not seeing much point in dressing up. They’d both enjoy their meals until the arrival announcement had been made but neither had unpacked anything after getting on the ship, so they were waiting to disembark right behind Sub when the ship was fully docked and the passengers were free to leave for the shore. Clare would find their way off the ship just behind Terashi, Keiko and Absinthe, looking around as they stood near the other Snagems.

“Looks like we’re almost there.” Odd stated aloud, standing on the pier as he watched the passersby milling about the pier and the other docks that could be seen from here.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:05 pm
Blizzard120
“Speak for yourself, Darts.” The Doctor spoke up. “I do tend to get out and enjoy myself. Though admittedly, the last time I did…hmm, oh dear, it was actually to the Sevii Islands during that competition that Blizzard and young Tristen was in. Orderly, how long has that been?”

“Machaaa…”

“Too long is perhaps right.” The doc said. He then took notice to Sundaria showing up, giving the slightest of nods. “Oh, I don’t mind at all. It doesn’t hurt to go about and socialize with-“ The Doc stopped himself when he took notice to Darts once more, staring out towards the ocean. “…others.” He looked back towards Orderly, then to Crystal, then back to Darts, shoving his glasses up for a second to get them readjusted. “Trying to, perhaps. And failing. It doesn’t take a psychic to figure it out that something is going on with you in what would be an otherwise jovial setting. It probably would take one however to find out what it is though if you continue to do this. And here I was worried about Blizzard making the mood afoul…though that is still a concern.”
Espeon_Commander
Crystal tilted her head at Darts when he replied, though she’d give a nod and a smile to Doc Owl as a reply. Though, her eyes fell to the deck chair that Darts nodded to and hesitated. “Um… Doc, if you’d like the chair, feel free to take it. I’d rather not chance any property damage if I sat in it.” The hybrid would then lower her hand, a reflective glass-like barrier forming before it filled with light, weaving some steel chi into it to stabilize it before letting herself sit on the small hard-light platform she created next to the renegade hybrid. She would merely observe and listen to Darts and Doc as they spoke, noting how Darts seemed to drift off into his head as they took off. “Doc… I think I agree with him. At least with something being on your mind. I’d like to think we don’t have to worry about you being dour enough to ruin the vacation. Blizzard’s reaction to everything was certainly…” She trailed off, trying to figure out the right word or phrase to use. She’d shrug, though, coming up with nothing at the moment. “Considering Galar, though, one could probably forgive him a bit. Galar was… exciting, to say the least.” She wasn’t even there for what had happened afterwards, not until the race towards the finish like, at least, and for her, at least, the encounter with the Ziton might as well have been from another lifetime. It was in her personal timeline, at least. “Darts, you sure you don’t want to talk about it,” she’d ask him, her blue eyes focused on her fellow hybrid for the moment. “I’m more than willing to listen if you do. If not, we can just relax here in silence. I’m sure my Helioptile and I wouldn’t mind some sun bathing before we arrive in Paldea."

Darts glances at the both of them, back and forth between the two as they express their concern. One has been a person that has seen him at his lowest and rehabbed him through his worst injuries, nursing him back to health from some really nasty injuries.

The other was a newly-minted Solgaleo hybrid who probably had some experience dealing with otherworldly things and a long time friend and confidant of himself.

He couldn't put this burden on them. No, he needed to be strong enough to carry this himself.

"I'm fine!" Darts laughs, only a small little bit of a crack in his voice as he does so. "I appreciate the concern but you know me, just a bit of fun and games and I'll be right as rain, you'll see!" His cheeriness might seem at first glance to be genuine, but anyone who was actually being observant would note that the same mirth wasn't found in his ruby-red eyes. He flips to his feet with a bit of a kip-up off of the deck chair, as if to say 'see, look how much energy I have I am totally fine, no need to inquire further.'

SubonicXP
The Snagems aboard the S.S. Sea Spirit had just finished dinner like the rest of the passengers when an announcement was made that they would be arriving in Porto Marinada, Paldea, shortly. The announcement would be accompanied with details concerning the small port city including its famous market including its auction of which people come from all over the world to participate in.

An hour after that announcement the ship would dock and be ready to let the passengers off. Sub was quick to prepare himself and was one of the first passengers to disembark from the ship as his feet touched the pier, not quit Paldea yet in his mind but he was almost there. He would ignore the announcement that they would be leaving for Alola tomorrow, a trip that he was not interested in.

The Snagem leader would wait for the rest of his team on the pier, deciding it would be nice if they all 'touched' Paldea together, that is feet on Paldean ground and not just on some wood jutting out of the water. "I wonder if they have a saying in Paldea like they do in Alola or other greeting like Kalos...I think Sol said something once." He said aloud, a nearby person hearing him. "¡Hola!" The local declared with a cheerful smile, however Sub jumped startled and spun around to glare at the guy, scaring him away. "How rude...eavesdropping on a conversation I was having with myself..." Sub huffed.

The announcement would ring through the ship at that moment, heralding them approaching shore within the hour. "Oh wow, we got here really fast!" The gambler exclaims, faux-shading his eyes with his hand as he leans out over the railing, slowly edging his way away from both Doc Owl and Crystal as he does so. "Well I've got some things I've gotta take care of, get something to eat before we make land? Do you guys want something? No? Okaybye-"

And with that, the Giratina hybrid politely and rapidly excused himself from the conversation. It wasn't Darts up to his usual tricks, he had grown too much as a person for that. And Teacher would never forgive him for it. He wasn't trying to look tough in front of the others, he felt a burning sense of honor that what he had seen was too traumatic and horrifying. He couldn't put that weight on them as well. It was his burden to bear, and bear it he would, he vowed to himself, one golden hand clinching up on the lapel of his jacket as he moved away. He didn't even want dinner.

--

A few hours later, Darts joins the other Snagems on the dock grouped up and waiting to see what Sub had to say about this entire endeavor. It was entirely a coincidence that he was on the other side of the grouped team from the good Doctor and Crystal.

"Boy, sure is exciting huh? A new region and all..." He says, overly cheerfully to whoever was standing near him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:39 pm
Atlantis Darts

The Doc stood there a bit unbelieving as he held the Litten in his hands. Though before Doc would make the suggestion to Sundaria to actually figure out what was going on with the Giratina Hybrid, the announcement rang through the ship and it left him to wonder just how long he had been on the ship trying to mingle. Perhaps as if trying to get anything out of Darts literally made the world devoid of time. Worse, before he knew it, Darts was bolting off the ship before a act of protest was made. He looked back towards his Machamp then to Crystal as if to ask what on earth happened. Though he knew the answer. “Hoooo…” He said, slowly readjusting his glasses on his face one handed. “Apparently we’re to disembark, Orderly. Though rest assured, and I don’t know about for you, Ms. Crystal, but…” he looked back towards the way Darts left for a second. “…this isn’t over.”

“Machaaa…” Orderly spoke up.

---------
Darksol88

“…no arrie-wha?” I could only utter, confused about what to what he said.

“’Nothing ventured, nothing gained’, Blizzard.” She spoke up. I turned around for a second as if to wonder how she knew what he said. “What? I know some. Remember, unlike you, I did get around in the world…though never went to Paldea until now, but I digress.”

“All the same though…did you just…come up with that whole sandwich analogy all by yourself?” I then asked Sol. “Though I’m…not sure that the whole double battles thing you mentioned is applicable? I mean, they’re done…though rarely in Johto or Kanto, now that you bring it up. Usually in backyard battles or somesuch.”

“It doesn’t matter, Blizzard. Everyone got their own speed to things. Whatever floats their boat.”

“I would roll with that kind of mindset if it weren’t for the fact that Mega Evolutions make most applicable Pokémon fairly psychotic between the massive power boost or the pain from the sudden transformation and that whole Dyna-stuff doesn’t…feel right whatsoever, like that it cannot be healthy in the long term. Let alone feasible in most places.” I said.

“Maybe you haven’t really found the right thing that you could go with.” Tristen suggested. “I mean, the Z-Crystal must have been something that got you to choose that over the other options, right?”

“……” I clearly wasn’t going to win this debate no matter my reservations of the matter. “…fine, fine.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“I’m starting to realize the more that I am stuck in here and watch the day-to-day life of you people the more that I am starting to realize…I was trying to save the world from a child.”[ The hunter then spoke up from the reaches of Freth’s mind. Freth could only roll her eyes in agitation again.

-------
SubonicXP

With everyone eventually disembarking, I took a look around at what was before us. It was a large port town, bustling with all manner of dockside businesses selling and tourists to take in. Though I ended up with an off the wall feeling just now…I was feeling something in the air, almost in a similar fashion to the first day in Galar. Though while whatever it was, presumably that Dyna-phenomenon, was making everything feel off, probably bordering on outright vile, this…was something else. Like…it was pure. Though ominous. I couldn’t quite describe it. Sol was saying that there was nothing here that threw a wrinkle in the overall Pokémon battling experience like back at home, so…maybe its something different? Maybe it was something not to worry about. I certainly hoped so…

“So, is Sol the dedicated tour guide here?” Freth then asked no one in particular. “Its not as if a lot of us knows where anything is.”

“I do imagine that there is plenty to observe here, all the same, before we just rush all willy-nilly into the region.” Doc spoke up. “Perhaps information gathering is in order as well.”

“Well, Sol did mention he hasn’t been around in some time, I don’t think it would hurt.” Tristen then suggested, practically concurring with the doctor.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:20 pm
"Just browsing," Absinthe muttered, declining to look up from her SNAG. It was true, too. While she replied to the occasional Chatter post and watched the occasional short from Klinktot, most things got skipped. The way she flicked back and forth between the two apps swiftly and easily spoke well of the SNAG's system specs. And whatever network it was using at the time.

"Anything's better than Galar," I shrugged at Darts, which earned me a sour look from Keiko, so I had to add to my comment lest we get that argument started. "But yeah, this vacation should prove interesting."

"I'm looking forward to finding out if Paldea has anything that other regions don't," Keiko spoke up. She didn't really know what to expect in that regard, however, so she left her comment at that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:39 pm
Blizzard120
Atlantis_Darts

Crystal’s starry eyebrows raised as she let out a heavy sigh, the look on her face reading as one of unbelieving. She’d heard it, honestly probably said it enough to know herself it was bull. With a shake of her head as Darts jumped up and practically bolted, she let out another sigh and shattered her seat with glowing pink claws. “Huh. How time seems to fly. And how convenient for him.” With a nod to the Doc and Orderly, she turned her head back to the direction Darts took off in. “Yeah, no, this isn’t over. Not yet, anyways.” The lioness stretched out before heading towards the exit, deciding to watch the scenery as they got closer.

~~~~~~~~~~
SubonicXP
Darlsol88

Aile gave it some thought when Sub mentioned the evolutions of the Pokémon, tilting her head. She hadn’t seen them. However, she was trying to remember if she had heard of them. At that age, she had no plans of becoming even a semi-serious trainer, though life certainly had a strange way of pulling one around. She then raised an eyebrow at Sub and Cera reminiscing, realizing (or maybe just finally seriously clicking) that Sub and Sol went way back, enough for Sub to know Aden as a kid as well as said child’s mother. She’d merely lean back as the trip through memory lane occurred, not wanting to butt into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Porto Marinada-

Aile and Crystal would meet up with the others once they finally arrived at the dock, Aile hanging out near Sub and Crystal lingering relatively nearby Doc, noting that Darts, surely by coincidence, was on the opposite side of the group from them. Crystal briefly raised an eyebrow, then sighed and shrugged as she turned her attention back to Sub, wondering where this adventure would take them. Hopefully they’d be able to relax somewhat while here. Hopefully.

Aile, meanwhile, found herself looking back and trying to recall that one trip she took here. It was still mostly in the town, but she had seen some of the Pokémon here. Weren’t the Tauros here black? No idea what that meant for them other than them being a regional variant, but that was something that stuck out in her mind. What other Paldean Pokémon were there? And would anything else strike her fancy?  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:28 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko smiled at Monique, then looked out toward shore. "Well, it's no Alola, but it does look good," Keiko responded. It wasn't long after she spoke that she covered her mouth, though. She liked the tropical island look of Alola, but it wasn't until after she talked that she remembered Monique's Alola is less tropical and more post-apocalyptic. "Sorry," Keiko said sheepishly, as she hadn't intended to bring up any painful memories for her fellow hybrid.

"Eh, it's no big deal. I just came back from a big trip through Alola. It's gorgeous... It's right."

Monique felt the crowd on the pier increasing, feeling the footsteps of every additional Snagem that joined them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:05 pm
Reno would walk out onto the dock right behind Aden, slowly working out his own bit of soreness as he walked up the dock. Taking a quick note of where everyone was, Reno would be quick to get himself towards the front of the group as they prepared to step onto this new land together. He wanted to be able see this firsthand and not through half a dozen hybrids that all stood over him.

Aria would be dragging Leslie along, the small girl punching into her SNAG as they managed to get to the more local connections. "Come on! We have to step off with everyone! I have the drone prepped and everything to take the first shot of Snagem officially stepping on Paldea!" Aria pestered, fighting past the girl's swiping hands to keep a grip on her hood.

"Get off, Aria! What's it matter if not everyone gets in the photo!" Leslie protested, attempting to drag her hood back over her head as she did so.

"I already got Beau prepared to give a few fireworks for background to the shot! We miss any more people and the shot is gonna look empty!" Aria said, "Now, stop thrashing and we might get you some foundation to take out those bags under your eyes."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:11 pm
Deo walked off the ship, smelling the sweet and savory aromas from the market and the many food vendors who are making the marketplace a hot spot for many famous dishes and cultural cuisines. When he arrived on the pier, he took a big inhale as the smells and the air was fresh, even for him. "I say this seems quite a destination for us! I hope we do good here!" he said cheerfully, and the thought still lingered in the back of his mind "It is too quiet, I fear something will happen"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:49 pm
With everyone gathered on the pier Sub would turn to Aria, having already been made aware of her plans. "Ready?" He asked the girl. With confirmation from her he would turn to the others, giving one quick glance over to make sure they were all accounted for. He would spot Larrimore in the far back, the Pinsir hybrid having slithered onto the ship dead last back in Kalos and having hid away this whole time. Considering the region they were in he didn't blame them. With everyone accounted for the Snagem leader would motion for the others to follow as he walked down the pier and towards land.

Spotting Aria's drone as he got closer to land Sub would begin to mug for the camera, flashing his pearly whites and hanging on others nearby by throwing an arm around them. Getting a flash of inspiration he took out Hemlock's Black Glasses and put them on, only cool dudes wore shades at night.

The man wouldn't flinch once Beau's fireworks went off, expecting them as well and wanting to look cool for the drone. Larrimore however, did, his pincers expanding in size as he literally jumped, ready for a fight until he noted they were just fireworks, grumbling as he immediately knew who was responsible for them.

Now on dry land, with all their pictures and videos taken thanks to Aria Sub would take off the glasses and immediately be verbally assaulted by a local. "Hey! What's the big idea, idiota!?" A nearby fisherman shouted at the Snagems, his nearby mates glaring at them as well, apparently their little fireworks show wasn't appreciated as Sub noted several others staring at them. "Uh...let's go over...there." Sub said, pointing to the nearby staircase.

The Snagems would eventually gather underneath a canopy, the ground marked with painted lines like parking spots. Between the lights underneath and the glowing sign on top of it this was apparently some sort of parking area, however no one was parked here at the moment. "Cars must be small here. Motorcycles maybe?" He commented to himself. "Any who, here is the plan guys. I'm going to go get us accommodations for the night. The rest of you are free to go about the city as you will. Sol, think you can guide these guys around? Show 'em the relevant places if they want." He asked the hybrid before continuing. "You'll be getting a message from me before long where to meet up for our hotel for the night. Sound good? Don't make too much trouble." He grinned at his teammates.

With a wave Sub was off, leaving his teammates to explore Porto Marinada.

Meanwhile...

Splashing around in the waters of Porto Marinada were Ace and Trey, the pair had the bright idea to slip out before anyone saw them but went out a window and fell right into the water. Why they abandoned ship was a mystery, the pair had every intention of riding the cruise ship all the way back home to Alola. "Trey, how are we going to get home now!?" Ace whined. "Shut up! You saw that guy in there! We've had our fill of being around bad dudes like that. We'll find another way home." Trey told his friend as they swam to the port's shore.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:22 pm
Sol, deciding to show off in his own way, crossed his arms shortly after the step, letting the wind add to the overall pose the fireworks allowed for. Though, upon hearing the remark by someone understandably upset about the whole thing, offered a quick "Triste!" before following the others to the canopy. One he'd recognize after a moment, too.

Though Aden wouldn't flinch from the fireworks, he also didn't bother with any sort of fancy pose as realizing about Aria's likelihood of posting this left him a shade camera shy in the moment.

Cera, however, was more worried about what Aria said right before. "Wait, what do you mean firework-" Getting her answer after she committed to stepping onto Paldean soil, she less jumped and more had her tail suddenly stand rigid before getting her bearings back. "O-oh. Yeah, totally a good idea that won't have remarks about the dumb tourists that Sol's probably not translating." Hearing the remark soon after, she'd shoot a glance at Beau before joining the others out of second-hand embarrassment at the first impression she'd been roped into giving.

Amaranth could only assume the pictures, videos, and Beau's addition were in the name of all that social media stuff Aria was talking about, and while she was able to mentally brace for it, she looked down in response to everyone that was now staring at them. "Maybe we should've had a more subdued entrance..." She remarked, hurrying herself.

---

Once everyone got to the canopy, it took only a moment of seeing the sign for Sol to recognize where they'd stopped. "...ah! There may be a few motorcycles, and the logo's newer than I remember, but you'd be more likely to see someone's Cyclizar here. They're a common species around the region and mild mannered, so they're also a popular means of transportation. Places like this are all over for them and their trainers to rest and relax, though..." He'd step out and look around eventually pointing towards a series of cliffs, with the barest hint of a red roof peeking out over it. "If that isn't your fancy, that should be a Pokemon Center there. Assuming my information isn't too outdated or my memory's off, of course."

"Cyclizar?" Aden asked. "Wait, was that the weird motorcycle dragon thing you-"

"About that tour," Cera spoke up, cutting Aden off without thinking and causing him to narrow his eyes at her for a moment. "I'm all for information gathering too, but we do have... well, two sets of eyes that's been here."

"Right," Sol remarked with a clap of his hands, spinning around to the road just in front of everyone. "So just in front of us is the market the boat's announcements were hyping up. And for good reason; it's been a very popular food market year-round, also gets a lot of seafood in as you can expect. A few of the booths also hold auctions just as often, with anything ranging from that same food in bulk, useful items, and I feel like I've heard of a few rarities popping up and selling for quite the Pokedollar... also remember hearing about fights breaking out every so often in the market, wonder if they ever did anything about that. What else was around here...?"

"Is that...?" Amaranth spoke up, seeing what looked like a couple of people in the distance swimming in the water. She could swear she recognized them, but being pretty far away, she couldn't make either of them out.

"Hm?" Sol turned to look towards the waters himself, but wasn't able to make either of them out himself. "I wouldn't worry about it, probably a couple of people deciding to go for a swim since it should be safe for the night. Anyways, going up the road along the cliffs should get you to the Pokemon Center and out into part of the... Western Province? I'd double check with a map, but I both lack one and obviously GRAY doesn't have that info yet. Still, it's about the only way out of town aside from swimming or a boat."

Finally, he turned towards the others. "So, where to? If it's information or a possible souvenir, the market's the best bet. If it's taking in the sights, we can explore the port and I'm sure we'll find something too. Either way should kill enough time for Sub to book our rooms."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:06 pm
"Honestly," Monique piped up, "I wouldn't mind the market." She hoped that her experience there would be better than at Slateport...  

MoniqueBrie

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:23 pm
Once the photos and stuff were over, Leon stretched his long legs as he looked around. "Ulla, are you still feeling okay? It's been awhile now that we've landed. Not feeling funny at all are you?" Ulla was enjoying a sandwich Kazu got for them. Both of the kids were eating to the side as Ulla's ears perked up when she heard her name. "I'm okay. I'm still getting use to walking." "If you feel tired let us know." Ulla nodded as she noticed some trainers in school uniforms. While they were on the ship, Ulla read a pamphlet about how Paldea had a school here for new trainers.

Ulla looked around looking for Ter through the crowd of their team. She noticed her father's hair as she ran over to him. "Papa, did you have a school uniform like those trainers when you went to school?" The girl asked as she was a bit curious about going to school.

Kazu looked at the locals that had school uniforms, he was a bit disgusted at the idea of school. He turned away from them as he noticed Leon was watching him. "What?" "Nothing. Just had a simple thought. Your memories came back as well haven't they? You're not acting as the same timid kid when you first showed up at HQ." Leon said as Kazu was taken back a bit. He was correct though, Kazu regained his memories the when he went to go grab Ulla out of the Fairy Realm before this. The kids demeanor has changed, he wasn't so afraid of things. And he wasn't so much about marrying Ulla now either, but he did still stick around her though. Not much like a lost puppy, more like a real friend.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff