Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[Cocktail Feast] Let's Get This Party Started! [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:07 am
Nashwa and Ilaorunth

Ilaorunth, dear, the young gold supplied, going on to assure her friend, Well, that's alright. The night is young, and there is plenty of time to have a look around and see who suits! So, where would you like to start? Anyone you have in mind already? Do you like them pretty, or a bit more...robust? They both had their merits, in her own opinion, but really, so did every boy when it came to what she thought.

Seeing that Ilaorunth had successfully found her friend from the Sands, Nashwa decided she might as well leave the dragonet to it - it was a harmless pursuit, but one she wasn't particularly keen to get roped into helping with. She'd listen in and keep an eye on things, but helping a girl find a dance partner was hardly a worrisome activity. She did offer Kadosse a nod and a friendly smile, but she wouldn't interrupt.

Really, she was starving, and was quite eager to peruse the food tables.

Iafri of Girofleth

It might have been a very small thing, but Iafri fairly beamed when Li'tt approved of the selection. Oh, a little part of her still wondered sometimes if he really approved of or liked something she chose or did or was just being being that kind - because he was always ever-so kind - and she had a suspicion that he'd eat the curry or any of the rest of the selections even if he didn't like them all that much. Still, she'd gotten a little better at swallowing down the desire to double- or triple-check just to be absolutely sure.

He'd said it was okay, so it was okay. "Somewhere not too crowded would be nice. Well...not that anywhere's not...at least a little busy." But some spots were better than others.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:55 am
Etansi & Quinineth

For the briefest of moments, Etansi's legs kicked, her feet hovering just inches over the ground in the bone crushing hug that Erastan gave her, but she didn't care. She didn't even care that they were in public showing this amount of emotion, for her Quinineth was happy to see it and that was all that mattered, truly. For the briefest of moments she registered the height difference between the pair of them now but stuffed down logic behind why it might have been, the teen knew full well the reason, she had watched her twin shovel food into his mouth when their lunches lined up after all. Meanwhile she only picked at her plate and ate the smallest amount possible that would let her function.

"Got lots of time to talk to him, he's not going anywhere. Quinineth's perfect white." All dragons were perfect, especially to their riders, but now she understood why Erastan could argue that Aspalath was the best. Before she'd impressed she'd only looked at dragons as beautiful and impressive creatures, judging their beauty on their physical appearance or their personality, but no dragon would ever be as beautiful and perfect as her own. "Aspalath's the best blue." This at least she could concede to him at his raised eyebrow, flashing her canines when she grinned at him.

The treasure box.

Etansi had almost forgotten about it, she'd allowed Erastan to take control of that particular box, he'd needed far more marks than she did when she was a Candidate and stood the most luck at pawning them without others noticing, especially now that he could leave the Weyr to do so. "Should keep that for emergencies." It was an objective way to look at it, of course, but the thought of possibly wasting what they'd saved up on anything frivolous jerked the survivor deep within her. It didn't matter that Quinineth had insisted she was worth some fanciful things or that he was in turn, deep down she could remember the starvation and instability.

Plucked out of her reverie about the treasure box abruptly, Etansi grinned up at Astriana, for the briefest moments forgetting about the tension between her brother and best friend as she grinned with joy. "You'll love him. Thank you!" It was then that she noticed the look that both were giving each other.

Over near his laid back brother Quinineth had been soaking in contentment quietly to the side where no one would notice him doing so. All his siblings were already getting so close, it brought a wistful sigh from him as he watched for any that might need him. But a strange emotion came from His bonded and yellow flashed through his eyes and had the little white up and fast stepping over to her on his short legs. Naturally he'd seen and grasped the history of Erastan and Astriana in Etansi's mind, but to think that the two would be this way right after the Hatching!

Dearest, could you officially introduce us? The little white asked jovially upon his arrival, situating himself between the pair of older riders as if his mid calf height could stop them if they decided to growl at one another. Appreciation swamped through Etansi and she set about introducing her friend to the dragon she'd been waiting all the turns before this to meet.

Sinders Path

Dea and #Teddy#

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:18 am
Matotoka

Feelings were hard - not in having them. Matotoka had a whole life full of feelings. But they'd wound themselves up tighter and tighter the older he'd gotten and he'd gotten less and less good at sharing them. Less willing. So every time he slid some new sensitive and exposed piece of himself to Faroe it felt wrong, like he was throwing something away so he himself didn't have to deal with it.

His shoulders slumped as he squeezed her hand back, considering her words - and her question. Did he want to talk about it? Was he sure he had words to talk about it?

"I...don't know if I can really articulate it," he admitted, "but I can try." Where did he even start? Where could he start? Not at the beginning, really. "I may be being unfair for even feeling this way," because it wasn't as though every other candidate on the sands hadn't also dreamed of that green, or any of the other dragons on the sands.

It wasn't like he'd been looked over before, so he wasn't sure why this had bothered him so much.

Uta

-----

E'mel and Brieteth

"Good, we'd appreciate that," E'mel laughed as he spoke, picturing J'lar actually tapping a gold's leg and motioning them down so they could have that sort of talk. "I'll see about talking a few up on our side," again, a joke, as he could hardly imagine not being smacked into the next month if he actually had the gall.

E'mel, admittedly, followed the gaze of the two firelizards off towards the food, though he was at least more polite than to red-eye about it. "Mmmmm, and they don't really have anything they can do to at least make it ache less? Or does that just come with time?" While E'mel had been scored as much as any dragonrider, he'd admittedly gotten off lighter than the one on J'lar's shoulder.

"Nothing too exciting, really. Brieteth finally isn't convinced I'm replacing him with Lyre," admittedly, E'mel had to wonder where the little green had gone off to besides to be trouble, probably. "I sometimes get to join in on some singin' but mostly the same ol'. Feel like my lute's collecting dust." It was probably in desperate need of some TLC.

Uta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:19 am
Erastan and Blue Aspalath

Erastan didn't care as much about showing public affection as his twin. His possessive and protective inclinations meant that he was quite happy to prove to anyone that she was vital to him as breathing.
"You know what I was saving the treasure box for. And well...that looks unlikely now. Good luck dealing with weyling lessons, they are even more of a headache than the candidate ones." He muttered squeezing her again.

Those select few that he deemed important were quite often subject to his physical displays of devotion. Even if Etansi didn't like it, she would have to put up with it.

Which was why his twin would feel the deep and low rumble in his chest as Astri approached. A sound passed his lips that could have been a groan of frustration or could have been a growl. Maybe a bit of both.

He still really wanted to hit her, but she was there to congratulate Etansi and he had promised he would be good. So she was reasonably safe .
Still didn't mean he had to like her.

Aspalath tensed in reaction to his riders sudden shift in mood Erastan was quick to reach out and calm him allowing the blue to continue the interactions with his father.

When Cordrath nudged him he flinched but it was more an inbuilt reaction to touch rather than a strict refusal of his fathers attentions.
A brief wave of panic that it might be taken the wrong way and he quickly lifted his head to touch nose to nose. Return boop.

You didn't miss our graduation. Me and my rider were held back as weyrlings, we have only just become full riders again, so you do not need to worry about that. It is more important that you have healed from your injuries. Asapalath blurted the words out now, as if it would be less shameful to admit his failure if he blurted it out all at once.

Meanwhile Erastan watched Quin approach and eased his grip on Etansi so she could go to her dragon. A moment glaring at the whole situation before he turned towards the feast table and marched off with a "I'm going to get something to eat." thrown behind his shoulder.

demon_pachabel
[

Hattaki

Dea and #Teddy#

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:06 pm
Weyrling B'den and Green Riojath

She was besotted. B'den knew it and was helpless before it; not that she wanted it any other way mind you. Riojath had been stuffed full of the best meat after hatching. She'd been bathed and then tenderly oiled by her adoring rider. The green had settled into their newly assigned barracks for a nap while B'den was to clean herself up for the feast. Except she could barely tear her eyes away from the sleeping green.

It took quite a bit of effort for the woman to go have a quick shower and change into fancy clothes then do up her hair. The whole time, every couple of minutes it seemed she would peek in toward the sleeping dragon. Yes she really was still there. As soon as she finished B'den went back so she could simply sit and watch the green until it came time to head to the feast.

Riojath, dear. Wake up. The moment of our debut has arrived. It was a precious moment to feel the green awake and reaffirm their bond. B'den smiled widely. "Come lets go congratulate your siblings." The pair joined up at the doorway and proceeded to the feast. Their first stop of course was Riojath's beautiful parents. Hi mama and papas! This is my rider B'den! We hope you enjoy the feast! B'den gave a bow, "thank you so much for you wonderful daughter. I promise to take good care of Riojath."

The pair moved off to let rooms for others. She was so hungry! The food was so utterly tempting as scents wafted in her direction. Her stomach let out a rumble, but she had things to do first. Riojath looked up at her rider as red flickered through her eyes. If you are hungry B'denmine, you should get food. B'den smiled and rubbed her head. "Never fret dear. I'll get some soon I promise. First we should find my family."

A little scouting and a little dragon cooperation, and B'den met up with her father. She grinned so wide as she gave him a hug. "Hello father and Belengath!"

Rider N'den and Brown Belengath

Belengath had been cleaned until he almost sparkled, or so the brown claimed. N'den had shaved and dressed in his finest set of clothes. While he had hoped more than one of his children would Impress at this hatching, he was so proud of B'den. Tonight was their night and he wanted to show just how happy he was for them at finally finding each other. He hoped his other children would also show, but he knew the pressures of being a candidate left standing alone on the sands.

N'den had grabbed a glass of wine while he waited for B'den and her green to show. Perhaps he could find some nice women to dance with him tonight. It was a party after all. Harrumph, came the thought that N'den knew was coming. I have found Riojath and hers, was the brown's formal reply. N'den moved to meet up with his daughter. "Bio-... B'den! Congratulations honey! We are so proud for you both. Save a dance for your dad later?"

Sweet Symmetry
for Raiden!

Rider Vosin of Gold Killakeeth

Killakeeth settled her large bulk into an open spot to observe the festivities outside. Vosin smoothed her dress as she joined the throngs. Let me know if you spot her dear. Of course! It shouldn't be hard to find a tiny white. Vos laughed softly. She walked among the crowds and nodded to those around her or congratulated the new riders.

It took a surprising bit of time to locate their quarry. Her stomach was rumbling by the time she found the pair, and there was a group around them. Vosin I have found them. Over by the parents. Thanks dear! Vos made her way to the proud parents. "Congratulations! Turoth, Khamaith, and Baihath. What a wonderful clutch you've had. I look forward to seeing them grow."

Duties done, Vosin turned and headed toward a pair of familiar twins. "Erastan! Good to see you. Etansi, Killakeeth and I wish to offer you a most heartfelt congratulations on Impressing." She offered the girl a wide smile. And for you, Quinineth, on finding your rider. The gold spoke so the others could also her hear. Vosin nodded a greeting to the others gathered around the twins.

Hattaki
for Etansi!

Sinders Path
for Erastan!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:24 pm
Finnisa, candidate (High Reaches, she/her)

Finn let Dipsi take her arm, jolting slightly at the hip bump, but only because she hadn't been expecting it. Dipsi was far, far more energetic than herself, but it was... nice. A good contrast, and it allowed no room for maudlin or gloomy thoughts following another failure to impress. "I don't mind that exchange, I just want to check on Oreune before we go get into the wine and food and all. Maybe we should bring her some?" Though then again, it'd looked like a gut wound... so maybe food was off the table for now.

And so off they went, Finn making idle chatter with Dipsi until they reached the healers' halls. Then it was more respectful quiet, and passing glances at healing riders and weyrfolk. A question here or there saw the pair of girls pointed towards where Oreune was resting... and a warning about being brief, being quiet, and that she'd very likely just sleep through the visit. It made sense, Finn supposed. Better to sleep through the worst of it. But at least she'd survived, right?

"Hey Oreune," she murmured, at last unlooping her arm from Dipsi's to gently pat one of Oreune's hands where it lay on the bed. "Looks like another miss for the both of us... you just get better in time for the next one, huh?"

Sinders Path
Dipsi - Candidate- Western weyr
houllow
Coming to see Oreune in a sec!

ShinosBee

Nerd

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:10 am
Kadosse

"Ah, thank you. I'm sorry," Kadosse certainly wasn't a mindreading dragon and surely shouldn't have felt bad - but Ilaorunth had known her name so it felt unfair she hadn't in turn. Still, she returned the nod and smile to Nashwa as the young gold's rider retreated off to find food for herself while she and Ilaorunth sought out some food for the eyes.

"Hmmm, I like-" x "I like them all," she admitted sheepishly, though she was certain there would be no judgement from her little gold friend.

-----

Li'tt of Vuurth

He'd have been happy to assure her as many times as she needed, but was thankful to see he didn't need to. "Very well, let's see...." Li'tt took a quick survey of the room to confirm what his first suspicion had been - "this way, then," he spoke gently, more than happy to take the lead as he carefully shouldered his way between people to cross the space to where the Harpers were strumming their instruments in practice of songs that would be coming once more hungry mouths had found their fill.

Sure, maybe a few people wanted to dance right away, but they'd have the most success in waiting at least a candlemark while the new Weyrlings ate and mingled with their loved ones. Finding the edge of a table, he set the plate down, then motioned for Iafri to sit first. "We'll at least have a decent view of all the dancing - unless you dance?"

Meepfur

-----

Cordrath

Then I still missed it, Cordrath seemed to sulk, mostly because not only had he missed their day once - he'd missed it twice! TWICE! And he'd been clear to fly the second time! Still, he hummed with delight that his son had returned the boop, no judgement passed on the brief flinching. It wasn't as though Aspalath received them often....and he'd never judge his son for being himself.

Have you been well otherwise, my boy? Cordrath moved to fuss, looking over his son to check for any scoring that seemed out of the usual - some was to be expected, but Cordrath had to hope and pray that, outside some exceptions that had already come to pass, he himself had taken the worst of what could have befell any of his family.

Sinders Path

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:50 am
Iafri of Girofleth

Iafri was, of course, happy to follow along, and sat when Li'tt motioned for her to do so. Yes, this was a good spot - it was nice to be near the Harpers. As for dancing, though... "I- I'm not very good, but I can. A little. I could try, but...but I might step on your feet."

Nashwa and Ilaorunth

Nothing at all to apologize for, Ilaorunth assured the Candidate cheerfully before trilling approval at her answer. A girl after my own hearts, then! Would you like to browse with me, or should I scout them out and send you a surprise? She had no doubts that she could wrangle a handsome boy for Kadosse in no time - after all, who would say no to a baby gold?

While she kept herself carefully aware of what her bonded was up to, Nashwa had no qualms or jealousy about letting her have a bit of fun with Kadosse. Ilaorunth was as sociable as they came, and if she wanted to start off the party by finding her friend someone to dance with, that was perfectly fine by her. It was rather cute, even, though it did feel very odd not to have her right by her side where she'd been for candlemarks now. Nonetheless, she picked up a plate and selected a good sampling of food before surveying her options about where to sit... Ah! There was the girl from High Reaches who'd Impressed.

"Fahn," she acknowledged with a dip of her head as she approached. "Food's as good as it looks, I hope?"

demon_pachabel

Meepfur
Crew

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:57 am
White Baihath

The dragon didn't hesitate to close the distance between himself and his beloved daughter, making awed 'ooh' and 'ahh!' sounds as she spread her wings. He was just glad that she wasn't hurting anymore! He's wonderful! Hello! Baihath greeted, shamelessly nudging at R'thell before he crooned adoringly at Triesteth. You two are gonna have so much fun! I can't wait! You get to be with your brothers and sisters allllllll the time for a whole Turn! He missed those days.... but being able to fly was really fun, too!

R'thell received the equivalent of dragon laughter in his mind, swept up with warmth. I'm not worried! You and Triesteth are gonna be great! She wouldn't have picked him if he wouldn't be perfect!

Uta

--

Serrekhar

Serrekhar took one enormous whiff of the fruit thrust in his face and retched, clapping a hand over his mouth even as he backed up. 'What IS that?!" He coughed, his eyes fairly watering from the stench. He almost wanted to gag again when Josen took a bite.... He hunched his shoulders up to his ears, wary and morbidly curious all at once. "I can't believe you did that." He commented, looking at the other with a grudging sort of respect.

demon_pachabel

--

Aerden and Blue Tianxiath

Aerden's smile spoke volumes, grateful for not!Mom's praise. He didn't care what anyone else had to say about Western Weyr--they had saved his life when Thread fell, and now... it finally felt like he would be able to pay them back.

Eventually. Tianxiath dismissed. Right now? You and me are gonna enjoy ourselves, baby, you're ready or not.

Aerden chuckled uncertainly, not entirely sure what that meant, but willing to give it his best shot. "I wanted to see you first." He said simply. "But... I may grab some food and let Tianxiath visit his clutchmates."

He couldn't have stopped his blue if he tried, honestly .

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:09 am
Litt of Vuurth

"There are worse things than having my feet stepped on - I'd be happy to lead if it would help," not that he was the best of dancers either, but he at least could go through the basic steps without tripping over himself and could at least impart a little confidence in it.

Meepfur

-----

Kadosse
Kadosse smiled, twisting a lock of hair between her fingers. "Oh, I don't know. The browsing is nice," she admitted, looking over the gathering thoughtfully - her eyes resting on one large man for a moment before continuing on. "A surprise, maybe?"
Meepfur

-----

Fahn and Alenciath
Fahn had been making a show of letting Alenciath see all of the food she was putting on her plate, pointing at her favorites and being careful to not let the little green steal anything, even when - This is food for humans, it won't sit in a dragon stomach right. I'm a green human, remember? Not for this food you're not! Not that it didn't take all of Fahn's willpower to not just give in to her new lifemate's pleas. Right then, so tender and new, Fahn would have done anything for her.

So she didn't notice Nashwa's approach until the young woman spoke, jerking her from an intense stare-off with her green. "I haven't actually gotten any in my mouth yet, but I have to hope so! I'm starving."

Meepfur

-----

Josen
"It isn't bad," Josen appraised, again holding the fruit out to Serrekhar as though these words would appease any of the distrust that had been born from the smell of the thing alone. Not that they'd have had something that tasted bad there, but.... "Take a bite!" he pushed it harder into the larger man's face.

Tsunake

-----

Veena
Veena placed a hand on Aerden's cheek, smiling. "I'm honored I'm the first you wanted to show him off to. I'm proud of you," even her own son hadn't been exactly eager to make introductions when it had been his turn, but Veena hadn't held it against him. "Go. Eat and mingle."

Tsunake

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:08 pm
Lyfrocier of Green Guarath

We both appreciate it! That smile Sablie was wearing, though--the little Green certainly took note of it, and a brief rumble rattled its way out of her throat. Guarath was quick to preen the little she could, the colors of her eyes mirroring her pride--of course Sablie would be able to see how magnificent Hers was. She'd have to be blind to miss him on regular days, but now that he'd taken the time to get himself all done up? Well. But! That's simply nonsense, dear. You've pulled yourself together quite well tonight! Where's the harm in admitting that? She huffed, tilting her head to fix Sablie with a more closely appraising stare. You're doing fine. Don't be so quick to discredit yourself, hmm?
Lyf himself had little issue with letting Guarath continue, waiting quite patiently for his own opportunity to speak. As soon as the Green had asked her final question, she'd looked back up at him as something of a cue, although she'd hardly needed to. He'd already thought on what he was going to say, and she'd merely given him more time to compose himself.

"Thank you." First and foremost, there were manners to attend to. "I hope you're finding everything to your liking--it's not as if I had a hand in coordinating all this, but the point still stands." Judging by the look of the food table, he'd find quite a few things to his liking in a few minutes. Idly, he wondered if Sablie had gotten anything for herself yet--perhaps they could eat together if she hadn't.
There was that big question, though. He'd predicted it--truly, it would have been right on the tip of his tongue if their situations had been reversed, and he certainly couldn't blame her for wanting to know. The main problem was finding the right words, and his brow knit in quiet contemplation as he did his best to do just that.
"It's--" How could he describe something like this? Having another mind so closely linked to his own, fitting in to gaps he never knew were even there to begin with--Guarath knew exactly where she needed to be, and she'd wasted no time in putting herself in just the right places. He thought he understood at least a fraction of how the bond was from the outside, but actually having a dragon of his own had proven just how little he'd really comprehended. "--incredible. Which sounds a bit...underwhelming, as far as descriptions go, but I suppose we'll just have to hope you find Yours soon so that I don't have to flounder around with explanations forever." Another smile, even small as it was--that had to be a record for him. "I think you'll make a fine rider, myself."

Dea and #Teddy#
o vo/

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:00 pm
Zh'gan and Manahahtath

Zh'gan who had never had perfect posture was certainly straight-backed and square shouldered now, standing in front of his grandfather again. He was going to have aching cheeks by morning for all the grinning he was doing now, but it'd be worth it. Anything and everything would be worth it from here on out.

"Thank you," he answered sincerely, then looked at his sleeve and up again. "And thank you for this, too. Promise I'll get it back to you clean and everything." And hen he'd work on ways of updating his own wardrobe, piece by piece. The praise for the dragon beside him made Zh'gan rest his hand on Manahahtath's head fondly. "Hear that?"

Eyes whirling contentedly blue, Manahahtath gave a little rumble in response, taking a breath to fill and broaden his chest. I heard, Mine. And I agree. This is a good day for us.

And then he was bumped cheerfully by Alenciath as she wound around the hall and the people and her siblings and shared love with all of them. Zh'gan laughed out then explained, "The hatchlings sort of dared each other to race. No telling how that will go, but Alenciath's prety sure she'll win."

Expression shifting toward the uncomfortable in a moment, he added, "I need to catch a couple of other people. And, er. Eat something. I'm starving," he confessed, lowering his voice. "But we'll come see you again, soon. And thank Farvath for me again. Please. Okay?"

demon_pachabel

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:48 pm
Z'rai and Kaloth

Kaloth shared in the sadness of lost siblings and clutchmates for a moment, quieting into a not-too-alien somberness before he set it aside as well. There was time for remembering. This was a time for learning new names and recognizing new little allies. We have not had a chance to see all of them yet, he admitted. But we are eager to meet them. More wings in the sky, more strong hearts can only help us, after all. He, too, took a moment to politely greet Samodith with a warm sense of welcome. Kaloth was steady, not particularly quick, and had meant no slight by the slow acknowledgment.

And then there was another gold, one Kaloth had not met. At the least, he could not recall having met her before. His memory, even with his rider's help, was not perfect, but he did his best. He shifted a bit, to make room for the new arrival, lifting his head to greet her respectfully. Kleoth, the brown echoed. [coor="brown"]It is an honor to meet you. I am Kaloth. We have brought some from High Reaches Weyr to see our new little friends.

Z'rai wasn't necessarily much of a smiler himself. He took no offense from a lack of broad smiles or laughter or wicked grins. "I don't think I've seen some of these dishes," he admitted, managing a slight smile of his own. "Have any particular favorites I really have to try?"

At mention of the event being emptier than it had been, though, he ducked his head in a nod. "I know some people wanted to leave and head off right away. I hope you weren't expecting someone who isn't here...?"

demon_pachabel

Meepfur

Tsunake
Edit to add. smile Sorry, didn't see Kleoth's post before I wrote this.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:31 am
Astriana and Blue Moratath

Astriana allowed a smile to appear in her eyes, which she knew Etansi would notice if she were looking. She could see how happy her best friend was with her dragon and she couldn't blame her. She had been over the moon when Moratath had come up to her about a year ago. It had been such an amazing feeling and she still loved the feeling of his mind against her own. So it made sense that Etansi was feeling so high right now, having found her soulmate. She was just thinking about that bond, when the aforementioned white showed up and asked to be introduced.

"So this is the little white of the clutch, very cute. I do hope you weren't too upset by getting stuck in your egg,"Astri spoke to the little white. She didn't miss the...well, she assumed growl that came from Erastan. She had to try hard to bite her tongue, but luckily that wasn't needed. It seemed the young man went off to get food.

Well, that was probably the smartest thing he could have done. I am glad he didn't say anything to you, I would have not been pleased,Moratath said, his voice like ice.

You know you wouldn't have done anything, unless you needed to. Neither of plan to be Weyrlings again,she reminded back. Maybe one day she and Erastan would get along, though that was a big maybe. Her eyes fixed on another figure approach, one she recognized as Vosin, the rider of her own dragon's mother. She was quiet as the other greeted the twins, wondering if Erastan even heard it before he headed off.

Hattaki

Sinders Path

magnadearel

Sablie

Sablie inclined her head slightly as the little green explained that both of them appreciated it. Her eyes watched as the green preened herself, she really was quite a beautiful dragon. She could certainly see why the little one would have chosen her friend as her rider. When Guarath said she shouldn't speak bad about herself, she managed a little shrug of her shoulders. Sure, she had managed to get herself relatively presentable, but it wasn't like she was some shining star or anything. Her parents had wanted her to become a proper lady, however she preferred to be rough and tumble. She supposed if she really wanted to, she could act like one...maybe.

"I thank ya for your kind words, Guarath, but I see it more as seeing where my weaknesses are. I have never been someone has ever thought was refined,"she replied to the little green. Her eyes went from her to Lyfrocier as he gave his own thanks and speak about the food. She gave a nod of her head, to let him know everything had been wonderful..well, least the wine she was drinking. She hadn't tried any of the food yet, though she had looked and there was plenty of good things to eat. That and she knew Western never failed to put on a good feast. As he described what impression was like, she smiled. She could only imagine how hard it was to describe for someone who hadn't experienced. Well, hopefully one day she could impress, so it would be something she could understand.

"Well, thank ya, I do hope I shall be. What kind of dragon will want me, well, we will just have ta see. Though, least I have a friend who can give me pointers for being a Weyrling, since ya have a head start,"she commented.

Zaikt

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:39 am
Green Samodith

The bright green was absolutely delighted when the young Western gold answered Anakumath's invitation, her eye whirling deep blue with just a hint of purple. What a powerful build she had, and yet somehow she was still sleek and graceful. Such a sight! Samodith arched her neck and hummed in greeting, her pleasure to have such company clear. If Hers had been anywhere near, and not preoccuppied with Andelath's, she'd surely have teased her; if she were any closer to glowing, she'd likely not have been allowed to come.

A pleasure to meet you, Kleoth, she responded, sitting primly and curling her long tail around herself. I am Samodith. If I'd known my sister had such a friend here, I would have made her introduce us much sooner. Though how she'd not noticed when last she visited...well, perhaps she'd been a bit too focused on soaking up time with her family here, though it did seem quite the oversight.

While Anakumath and Kaloth weren't forgotten, precisely, she was happy to leave them to their conversation while she focused her attentions on this fetching new acquaintance.

xTsunake

xdemon_pachabel

xSamuel Carlin

Nashwa and Ilaorunth

Ilaorunth followed Kadosse's gaze, taking note of where it seemed to linger, and nodded decisively. Very well, then! One boy, coming right up! Just as soon as I find the perfect one! Admittedly, a few of her clutchmates' bondeds were very attractive, but as they weren't fully available, well, that would have to wait. With a sunny trill, the young gold waltzed off to survey the delicious options wandering the Feast. Perhaps an extra set of eyes might help? And it would be fun! Tianxiath, darling, I don't suppose you've noticed any especially handsome humans on your way through? Aside from Yours, of course. She'd certainly be keeping an eye on that one!

"I was awfully tempted to sample a few things on my way through," Nashwa admitted, even though she would never actually have done it. Or she at least would have put it on her plate first. "Would you and Alenciath like to sit with us? Ilaorunth will be back...eventually, I'm sure."

xdemon_pachabel

xTsunake

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas