Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[GOLDFLIGHT] Tropical Rainfall (Congrats Turoth!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 15!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 7:12 pm
User Image

Turoth was glad that Khamaith was in good spirits - though knowing the queen, it was rare to find her otherwise - and seemed to be enjoying her maiden flight thus far. Although the bronzes and browns and even a few blues were here to impress her, this night was all about her. She was the star shining in the storm as they flew on, the rain making her golden hide sparkle more than it already did. Turoth had no trouble appreciating the physical beauty queens had to offer but when a gold's personality matched her color, ah...it was a true joy.

The sudden change in direction almost caught him off guard, but the little teasing clue ahead of Khamaith's abrupt stop and turn gave the massive bronze a hint. He knew if he tired to simply turn and follow he'd have no chance, so he sacrificed some height for a quick turn. He pulled his wings tight to his body and began to fall like a stone, picking up more speed than he could ever hope to have from beating his wings alone. Finally he snapped his sails open again, using the sudden change in momentum to turn him in the direction of Khamaith, riding the wind the storms had kicked up to catch up quickly once more.

A wonderful queen should have wonderful suitors, it's only fitting. It seems you'll have the pick of the weyr tonight, shining Khamaith. Any dragon would not only be lucky to catch you, but honored as well that you've chosen them among all giving chase. He beat his wings a bit harder, keeping her golden tail in his sights as she flew, his purple eyes locked on the queen. He knew he wasn't the fastest dragon, nor the most decorated with eye-catching markings, but he hoped his genuine and kind demeanor would count for something.

Roll 1: 29
Roll 2: 15
Total: 44

---

Strength: 18
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 6
Stamina: 17
Wits: 16  
Smerdle generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 9:22 pm
User Image

As they continued their climb through the storm, their numbers might have swelled into the thousands for all Aleyath knew. The rain and dark of night obscured many of the queen's suitors from his perspective, though he supposed if he really cared to know who chased he could have taken the time to count the grasping, eager minds of those around him.

Unsurprisingly, he didn't care to at all.

The brown kept his attention on Khamaith's glimmering hide as he sped after her, but when she veered sharply and disappeared into the clouds, Aleyath's eyes widened as he scrambled to follow. His mirth was obvious beyond the surprised giggle that bounced around his head, as it was echoed in a very human series of delighted honks. Perhaps the breath he wasted on them was why it took him so long to turn around.

Light on the wing tonight, eh? He was well behind now, but there was still time to speed up.

Quote:
round one: (strength + stamina) 15/22
round two: (speed + wits) 5/19

Strength: 11
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 11
Wits: 9

Smerdle

Scamp

~Kiana_Nala~ generated a random number between 1 and 33 ... 12!

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bronze Moseleth

He felt the gentle voice and couldn't help but send back an affectionate nuzzle. During his gentle flight, Moseleth's purple eyes had wandered to his competition. The other bronzes and browns were very much eye catching, but in a sea of them the sky looked like dirt with the occasional mud patch. He was glad that his wings made him stand out amongst the crowd. They looked dainty and eye-catching, something he was proud to showoff to the others. Would they appreciate his wings after the queens flight? If he flashed them a little more than necessary to the others, who could blame him.

There were some blues mixed into the group that definitely drew the eye in a sea of dirt. Quite literally the sea. He continued his perusal, missing that the queen had turned until he quite literally went tail over head turning himself before the others bodily pushed him that way. Moseleth couldn't help but send a grin to his clutch sister. Are we playing a game? He greatly liked that idea. Keeping us males on our toes, I highly approve dear. Moseleth hadn't quite gotten over his dragonet playfulness, something that drove his rider mad all while the male clutched his sides to keep his guts from spilling out from his mirth.

Moseleth decided to put a little bit more effort into his flight. But not much. He made sure not to steal the queens thunder, but he certainly did flash his wings to a pretty brown.

------
Bronze: +45 pts
Less than 5 turns: +3 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving Dragons: +5 points

Total: 63 pts

Strength: 10
Speed: 17
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 20

Round 1: 10+20 = 30 (strength + stamina) = 4
Round 2: 17+16 = 33 (speed + wits) = 12
Round 3: + = ( + ) =
Round 4: + = ( + ) =
Round 5: + = ( + ) =

TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 16!
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:21 am
User Image

H'ral of Bronze Sigurath

Beautiful Queen, you soar on the winds like a flower's petals and it stuns me to my core. I would give anything to catch you. Ever the poet, Sigurath followed with ease, his wings used more to catch currents than to propel. It was best, after all, to save theatrics and such for the end. He'd been through his fair share of flights. However, the moment she asked them to show off? He willingly would do so. Large wings banked his body in a spiral before he pushed off after her, carrying himself further forwards before catching a thermal breeze again, You are far more beautiful than any star, and the most precious of stone. I will sing your praises through the night.

-----------------------------------

Sigurath's Stats
Base points for bronze: 45 points
Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving Dragons: +5 points
Smooth-talker: +2 points
TOTAL: 69

Strength: 14
Stamina: 18

R1 : MISSED - 0
R2: 26 - 16 TOTAL

----------------------------

Sigurath
Positive Traits: Driven, Protective, Poetic
Negative Traits: Over-zealous, Aggressive, Playboy

H'ral
Positive Trait List: Jovial, Kind, Fatherly
Negative Trait List: Blunt, Rigid, Overprotective  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 7!

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:32 pm
[NPC] Bronze Hinokith

The flash of Khamaith's worry only further bolstered Hinokith, and for just the briefest of moments he erupted with a positively blinding joy and gratitude in response to her concern. So kind! So sweet! To worry about him so when he'd been through so much worse fighting Thread! He had the marks on his hide to prove it - Threadscore scars that the pounding rain clung to and dripped down the lengths of, the dim reflections of the water giving the illusion of stripes under the occasional flashes of lightning.

Oh, of course! I wouldn't dream of bowing out early! As long as you still have the strength to fly, I'll follow! And when your strength finally leaves you, I can only hope to be the one to catch you. It'd be such an honor to be your first!

And for all his gushing, there wasn't even the slightest hint of dishonesty in Hinokith's mind voice. He desired Khamaith, true. But what non-white dragon wouldn't desire her? In his lust, he laid himself bare for her to decide if he was worthy to sire her clutch, hearts and mind open and ready to love with every ounce of himself. Only His could hope to capture him more fully than the beautiful young queen had captivated him tonight. His eyes were for her and her alone, his awareness of her other pursuers narrowed to only the vaguest notions of their positions in the air to avoid collision. Hinokith was willing to love all, but tonight was Khamaith's night.

But perhaps his bad start would color the rest of his night, for when Khamaith backwinged he followed too quickly, missing it as she quickly changed directions. Again, his mistake caused him to lag behind, towards the back of the pack as he corrected his course to continue the chase. Again there was a brief fit of gloom, but his spirits lifted at the sound of Khamaith's delighted crooning - and he warbled to her in return, his own notes slightly less melodic but no less heartfelt.

--------------------

Bronze Hinokith
Bronze: +45
Between 6-20 Turns: +10
Average/Normal: +5
Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving: +5
Total: 65

Strength: 16
Speed: 12
Stamina: 16

Hinokith is unmistakably large, both in terms of length and sheer bulk. He is powerfully built with a broad chest and enormous wingspan, but suffers a bit in speed and maneuverability due to his sheer size. In spite of his musculature, he has a particularly long head and neck crowned with elegant head knobs, matched by an equally long tail.
Positive Traits: Cheerful, loving, optimistic, loyal.
Negative Traits: Dramatic, oblivious, impulsive, headstrong.

T'bir is 32, prefers men, and is going to be staying in his weyr to stew in his lust alone. Don't expect to see him wandering the Weyr!
Positive Traits: Pragmatic, fiercely loyal, quick-thinking, composed.
Negative Traits: Quick-tempered, slow to trust, prideful, stern.

--------------------

Round 1: 4 (16 Strength + 16 Stamina)
Round 2: 7 (12 Speed + 9 Wits)  
Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 5!
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 2:04 pm
User Image

Lightning is one spotlight I would rather not find myself in, Tierboskath said with good humor, Though I suppose some things are worth the risk. He was able to whip quickly around as the gold changed course, but as he wasn't truly in pursuit of her, he allowed his course to wander, doubling back and weaving through the other, larger suitors, with a flirtatious flick of his tail here and the mental equivalent of a wink there.

He wasn't actively aiming to be a distraction, but he was eager to gauge if there might be any interest in a beauty that wasn't gold.

-------------

About Tierboskath
As hedonistic as he is charming and clever, Tierboskath is all about living his life to the fullest, and what he wants above all is pleasure. He is nonetheless a gentle fellow, and happy enough to help out where needed, particularly in low-risk situations (and where they might be a pleasant reward or benefit in store).

About Rio
Friendly, ever-helpful, and an incorrigible but playful flirt, Rio loves people, and he loves love. Though his dragon's hedonism has only deepened and reinforced his own, he's good-natured to his core, and ever the gentleman...just a fun one. (Semi-available! AKA is a package deal with Alya and Isilje on this occasion.)

Tierboskath's Stats
Blue: 30
Less than 5: +3
Fit/Motivated: +10
Peaceful, etc.: +5
Smooth-talker: +2
Total: 50

Strength: 4
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 6
Wits: 12  

Meepfur
Crew

Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 9!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 7:41 pm
[NPC] Z'ost of brown Fusoroth

A thrum ran through Fusoroth as he watched Khamaith. As best as any dragon could, he smiled, eyes dancing in shades of blue and green and violet. Though he'd long left behind any true dexterity he'd had, with his days filled with far lazier approaches, he still banked as best he could to follow. The clouds seemed to swallow the golden queen up, and soon after, every dragon following her. He felt the lightened beat of the rain, humming and warbling slightly. Lovely Khamaith, the night is a good one in which for us to all fly! The heavens sing for you, a gentle and sweet song!

-------------------------------------------------

Stats:
Strength: 15
Speed: 4
Stamina: 15
Wits: 10

Round 1: St+Sp - 15+4 = 19 = 2
Round 2: Sp+W - 4+10 = 14 = 9
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Total: 11  
Nilah44 generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 20!
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:56 pm
User Image

Brown Kelilayth of Vesin

"I've not spent my energy yet, I hope you will not count me out so soon for even my brown hide!" He wouldn't stop until he knew he had no more to give, he'd focus on this one, yes.

About Kelilayth: Kelilayth is a good compliment to his rider. Unlike his rider, he’s good at thinking on his feet and making snap decisions. He’s more likely to choose the first decision that seems the best than try to figure out the absolute best. He has no worries and is sure that everything will work out in due time if he does make the wrong decision. He always has a cheery outlook on things and may not seem completely serious in his off time, but if pressed by Vesin he can flip the switch if needed. A downside to Keli being carefree is he isn’t always mindful of the things he says. He often has a “matter of fact” tone and will always tell the truth if asked. He says what’s on his mind and doesn’t always understand why someone would be mad at him.

About Vesin:
Ambitious, Reliable, Analytical, Reasonable || Curious, Romantically naive, indecisive,
(Might be up for some post flight action but I might want to plot it, so if anyone wants some romance plots with a clueless girl hmu XD)

Base points for brown: 40 points
- Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
- Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving Dragons: +5 points

Speed: 12
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 15
Wits: 13

Round 1: Strength + Stamina
15+15 = 30 = 20

Round 2: Speed + wits
12+13 =25 = 20

Total = 40  

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:06 pm
[3]  
Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 23!
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:08 pm
!!! ATTENTION !!!
Due to real life issues, this round will be our final round! Players, you’ll be rolling for both rounds in one go! It’s up to you to decide if you want to respond to each roll in each post, or both in the last post.

Roll 3: -- High Winds! - Please roll Strength + Dexterity

Roll 4: -- Final Climb! - Please roll your two highest stats!

---------

Ever faithful, Mesikath. Her tone soft, her mental touch warm and light. A proud moment, indeed, for she flew with the grace and love of her home Weyr in her. She would do Western proud, of that she was determined.

Khamaith beat her wings powerfully, churning the clouds into swirling wisps. She would never hold another dragon’s hearts, never so willingly cruel while she loved one so wholly. I cannot deny you speak the truth, for I believe our situations are closely related, aren’t they, Illiandinth? Her duty was to continue lines, produce healthy and strong dragons to defend their home -- and no doubt that the bronze came of excellent stock.

A good queen, a gentle queen who listened to those older, wiser than her. But flightlust crashing through her veins, her warring hearts of her desired company and instinct to fly and twine with a strong, capable male, and even her usual sweet disposition was melting in the rain. Fine, Uskatath. Your opinions are quite clear, and perhaps my expectations are overreaching. Her parents, particularly her mother due to her close proximity, were dear to her--and if she hoped her children might possibly need her where their rider might not understand, they would never be remiss to come to their mother (or father, or whatever title their sire decided).

Truthfully, dear, I’m surprised I managed such a quick turn myself. She privately confided in Haezeth, laughing quietly. Perhaps play with her sprite of a mate, perhaps her desire to be back home in combatant with her desire to fly. A touch irritated and anxious that Uskatath’s statements had been untrue. Either way, Khamaith preens for his compliments.

And we certainly couldn’t have that, could we? There’s a touch of guilt in her tone, a nervous energy that her move had been too risky, that her maneuver had been less than ideal for some of her chasers. But Rheinoth’s tone has her cheered, and she sent him a soft wave of affection. But I am ever so glad you didn’t.

Though he had dropped from ahead of her to behind, Khamaith about giggled for Spurth’s enthusiasm. She spun and crooned, the feeling of cool clouds wisping against her almost as soothing as the rain had been. You are too kind. But to be the light to guide you through the night, I will happily do so. There were certainly other queens that might make him just as happy, if not happier, than she.

Her own laugh is soft, a touch both surprised and, if honest, proud to have kept Thespeth on his toes. Perhaps not so hardened if I was able to take you by surprise.

Dear Atarith’s words are a balm to her, as she crooned to the sweet bronze. Perhaps we shall, for the stars shine so brightly, no matter if the clouds covet them away. Perhaps in a sky full of stars might tempt everyone away.. Her tone is almost a touch sad, yet she bathed the bronze in a wash of warmth.

Perhaps verbal prose wasn’t the truest thing she could cling to, yet such unabashed praise and adoration from her horde of suitors had her swooning ever the same. Was most of it fiction? A result of flightlust and desire for a tail twine? Very likely. Yet Khamaith cannot help but feel hampered slightly. Mental preparation can only go so far.

Vanidoth’s words help to calm her, unable to stop herself from basking in his attentions. Your words, your kindness -- they alight my wings, and I fly higher, fly farther. You help me to see my light, but yours shines just as well.

No doubt the rain truly accents all your finer points, Odunith. His roll caught her eye, watching the rain slice off him in waves. His physical prowess was certainly mighty, and Khamaith returns his brassy roar with a call of her own. I cannot deny any offspring would be strong and healthy.

Khamaith blankets Aizoroth in a blanket of radiant warmth, for she can’t help the creep of surprise and delight at his maneuvers -- and his way with words! Shadows all around us, yet the radiance of this dance makes my hearts alight. Crooning, she tries to peek over her wing to see if she can see the brown, but alas, the night swallows things whole. No doubt our union could be quite fortuitous, dear. Her voice soft, warm, mired in the possibility as her wings were starting to ache. Her choice would have to come soon.

The soft, lilting croon escaped her, a flash of warmth for such sweet praise from Turoth. Certainly, with such wonderful dragons that fly with me tonight, only the best will do. Honor, though -- for her choosing? Did he truly mean that? She trilled, letting her claws drag through the clouds as she sailed through. Perhaps there is honor, though my only goal is for the best for my children.

It certainly seems so! There’s a delight in her at pulling off the move, as Khamaith twirls and curls, crooning sweetly to Aleyath. She’s having trouble seeing her suitors, though she’s delightfully aware of each of them.

A game? Perhaps, Moseleth. Khamaith had grown fond of games, ever since she was a hatchling. Baihath’s affinity for them had certainly helped. Her tail lashed, dashing away a whirl of a cloud. However, I cannot help but wonder if our game might be similar, with my playing field full of bronze and brown.

Your way with words is something to behold, dear Sigurath. Certainly the bronze was a poet, and Khamaith can’t help the small twirl at being compared to such beauty. Her, with such scars. With such ability to craft lyrics, no doubt any song would be equally as wonderful.

And your charming dedication helps to be the wind beneath my wings. Hinokith had passion in wing- and claw-ful, that was for certain. But my strength is waning, and we shall see whose claws I find myself in. The beats of her wings were a touch slower. Soon, very soon, she would have to pick.

A surprised laugh erupts from Khamaith. Neither would I, now that I think of it. Though, risk gains reward, hm? Getting struck by lighting was definitely not on her top priority list, however. A wave of appreciative warmth was cast to Tierboskath, for she wished the dragon well.

As I’ve heard, and enjoyed dancing to it’s sweet song, Fusoroth. Khamaith swayed in midair, though whether that was due to her playfulness or her stamina beginning to show it’s wear, it was hard to say. But the clouds felt soothing on her hide, and every beat of her wings sent the droplets scattering.

Oh, Kelilayth, color means naught to me but a possible sire. For she loved a white so fiercely, and knew she must pick a bronze or brown. It was a fair and suitable mind and temperament that called to her, for her children deserved it so.

Whatever fragments of ire that had been building in the young gold were washed away with the skittering of rain and moisture across her thread-scarred hide. Yet though the storm raged below them, it seemed that it was not quite done with toying with her. A sharp updraft caught her wingsails by surprise, blowing her backwards. Khamaith gave a bark of surprise, jaws snapping as the rare curl of red swirled in her eye -- yet gone once more in a blink-before-you-miss-it fashion. She twisted herself around, wings striking the air had as she fought to right herself in the air. Her shoulders ached with the effort, as she wove between her wonderful suitors who might have been buffeted around as well.

Whatever little energy reserves she had clung to to get her through this flight were draining. After all, she was not the most agile of dragons, and though she had good stamina, she certainly could be better. Her wings beat slower, shoulders burning in effort to not be battered around by the wind. Yet, she knew what she must do.

Up. She must climb.

The time has come, my darlings. Up we fly. Her eyes whirled such deep depths of purple as she shot straight up into the air, clouds churning all around her, until Khamaith finally broke out of the cloud layer. The time was now.

---------------------

Due to real life issues, this round will be our final round! Players, you’ll be rolling for both 3rd and 4th rounds in one go! It’s up to you to decide if you want to respond to each roll in each post, or both in the last post.

Roll 3: -- High Winds! - Please roll Strength + Dexterity

Roll 4: -- Final Climb! - Please roll your two highest stats!

Khamaith’s Stats
Strength: 14
Stamina: 17
Wits: 11

Round 1: Strength + Stamina -- 14+17=31 / 26
Round 2: Speed + Wits -- 10+11=21 / 20
Round 3: Strength + Dex -- 14+6=20 / 6
Round 4: Stamina + Strength -- 17+14=31 / 23
Total: 75

Khamaith’s Decision will come May 25th, 8 pm EST!
Or when everyone has rolled and filled out their posts! Whichever comes first.

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 18!

Spockat

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:13 pm
User Image

Brown Mesikath of B'jor

[Roll 3]
==
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 10

Round 1: 1/26 BOYYYY you beefed it
Round 2: 10/22
Round 3: 18/23

Total: 29  
Spockat generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:15 pm
User Image

Brown Mesikath of B'jor

Upwards? No, he's much rather not. With a robust flick of his tail he broke away from the fair closing after her. Mesikath sent the queen a parting wave of affection. His strength, his place here were all but at their limit. He lazily sauntered downward, dragging a hind foot in the ocean making a small wave. Khamiath would tend her children well, without a doubt.
==
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 10

Round 1: 1/26 BOYYYY you beefed it
Round 2: 10/22
Round 3: 18/23
Round 4: 7/29

Total: 36  

Spockat

Zaikt generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 6!

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:20 pm
NPC Bronze Vanidoth of S'gatte

rolling! rp response in final post

------

About Vanidoth: Quiet, polite, and understated, Vanidoth is definitely a dragon best suited to staying out of the limelight. He doesn't like having a lot of attention placed on him, and would much rather deflect all of that focus to someone else. He's hardworking and dependable, but gets easily embarrassed if he's recognized for his contributions.

About S'gatte: Not involved!

Vanidoth's Stats
Base Bronze points: 45
Respectful: +5
Total points: 70

Dexterity: 11
Wits: 15

Round 1 :: Strength + Stamina = 1-34. 1
Round 2 :: Speed + Wits = 1-25. 3
Round 3 :: Strength + Dexterity = 1-27. 6  
Zaikt generated a random number between 1 and 34 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:21 pm
NPC Bronze Vanidoth of S'gatte

A sharp snap of wind jerked him backwards, and Vanidoth rumbled at the sudden burst of air--he wasn't the only one to be caught by surprise, judging by how Khamaith had to twist, but she certainly managed it far more gracefully than he himself did.
I hope--what I have to give is enough to help you go as high as you wish.
He sent her nothing but encouragement--and wonder, striking him in the air as she began her ascent. To watch her rise was breathtaking, and Vanidoth forgot the rest of the world around him with every powerful beat of her wings. He couldn't help but think that he'd been correct in his earlier judgment--she was the sun, and every gleam of lightning that danced across her golden hide only confirmed that. They pierced through the clouds in a wave of wings, each suitor following her path as closely as was possible--Vanidoth only narrowly avoided being thrown into the flight path of a faster dragon by another errant gust of wind, and he moved to the outside edge of the pack as best as he could to prevent any further close calls.

You'll make the right choice, Khamaith. He knew he'd fallen far behind, and while there was still a chance for him, that same twinge of uncertainty clutched at his throat, cutting off his soft croon of yearning. There were plenty of other Bronzes--and Browns, upon a moment's analysis--who were ahead of him, but Vanidoth couldn't let himself stop. She deserved more than that. To drop out now, at the final moment, simply because he was discouraged--unthinkable. He couldn't disappoint her like that. I know you will. And--I hope they're exactly what you want.

------

About Vanidoth: Quiet, polite, and understated, Vanidoth is definitely a dragon best suited to staying out of the limelight. He doesn't like having a lot of attention placed on him, and would much rather deflect all of that focus to someone else. He's hardworking and dependable, but gets easily embarrassed if he's recognized for his contributions.

About S'gatte: Not involved!

Vanidoth's Stats
Base Bronze points: 45
Respectful: +5
Total points: 70

Dexterity: 11
Wits: 15

Round 1 :: Strength + Stamina = 1-34. 1
Round 2 :: Speed + Wits = 1-25. 3
Round 3 :: Strength + Dexterity = 1-27. 6
Round 4 :: Highest stats = 1-34. 2.
Total : 12.  

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 18!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:33 pm
User Image

Bronze Illiandinth of C'sar

----
Round 1: Str+Sta: 24/30
Round 2: Wits + Speed: 25/25
Round 3: Str + Dex: /20

Speed: 5