Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:19 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

"hey wait up!" Ven said activating his armor and threw his keyblade in the air showing a glider board to fly off. Mickey witched the gliders fly off and looked at Aqua "go on, we still need to het Aireth out of here, we can go to my world" he said to them as Herc looked at the king and nodded before looking at Zac "with Greece in Deamon control I'm not sure ... we'll work on that later"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:04 am
MikuHinata1
User Image

"
I was raised by a family of bears in the wild...
"

Looking at Aqua,Mikhailie smiled at her.
"color=#9966CC] Of course...I'll help you in anyway I can!"said Mikhailie. Before she thought for a moment.
"Um...I'm not sure if I have either of those...but I appreciate the offer. "
Mikhailie then carefully climbed onto the glider.
Cloud then sighed.
"I'll go with Zack and the others."

"
...so I'm not as weak as you think I am!
"
()
MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua smiled beneath her helmet from Mikhailie's responce, she looked at Mickey and others, "Right, we will see you soon," she respond to Mickey and facing forward, "You might need to hold on," she said to Mikhailie and she glide her keyblade glider to follow her friends.
Zack watched his friends go, he heard Mickey, Herc, and Cloud. He pound his fist up, "Then what are we waiting for, we should head to Coliseum. I haven't seen Phil for ages," he said to his friends very excited to meet his former trainer before he move back home to join Shrina. Aerith looked at her friends, yet she did want to see Zack train and possible rematch, "Who Phil?" she asked them. Zack turned his head towards her, then he realized before he start squatting, "He is the one who trained me and Herc to be a hero, and made the competition for the match. That's how I met Terra, Ven, and Aqua," he explains to her before he stand up to himself up. Aerith seems to want to meet Phil.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"The light'll never give up on you. You'll always find it, even in the deepest darkness!"

Herc looked at Zack hesitantly before rubbing the back of his head [color-gold]"look ... there's something you should know ... Phil-" "wait a sec, does this phil look like a half goat about the same height as me?" Mickey asked shocking Hercules "y-yeah, you met him?" he asked as Mickey nodded with a smile "yep, he's in my world, he's even started building a coliseum there last i saw him" the king said before Herc picked him up "he's alive?! we need to go! now!" he said as Mickey jumped down "alright, hold your horses there. this time i think we'll take my way" he said before he got out a small shaped block and tossed it in the air. instantly the block multiplied and a ship floated down to them "hop in everyone!"

" But you have to believe!"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:42 pm
Quote:
Cloud Strife

"
If I win...
"

User Image

Cloud looked at the ship and started walking towards it but paused as he remembered something.
Tiffa is going to kill me if I don't get a hold of her...he thought as he walked into the ship.

"
...are my sins forgiven?
"

(I'm sorry if he's ooc...again...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:04 pm
Zack Fair and Aerith Gainsborough

User Image

"Good Luck..."
"Thanks...

Zack wondered what Herc will say about Phil, but Mickey matched Phil's descriptions and learned he's in Mickey's world. Aerith held Zack's hand with smile on her face, "I can't wait to meet this Phil person," she said very cheerful, Zack was about to agree, but he heard Herc said about "alive", this puzzled him, "What do you mean alive?" he asked him, but Mickey spoken out to make him and Aerith see Gummi Ship. They looked at each other, before they excitedly climb on aboard.

"... Your welcome"
"... You and I are better at fighting"

OOC:

Aerith Zack

PersonaFrost221
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"The light'll never give up on you. You'll always find it, even in the deepest darkness!"

as soon as everyone was abord, Mickey just smiled and put in the coordinates to take off to the Kingdom of Disney at the New Colluseum

" But you have to believe!"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Quote:

(I was too lazy and took too long for this, so my next post at the Colluseum will have the ship land there, ok?)  
Islands of the Waterway

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff