• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:28 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

User Image

Vin turned his head as he heard the sounds of coughing coming from Mitsuki running to her with his hand against her back. His eyes shined bright as they placed the mask over her mouth to keep this miasma from hurting her. With his eyes staring down at his friend to make sure she was alright, he quickly heard the girl named Coco ask about this queen. If it was not such a scary experience, he would of asked if she got her name from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends but at this moment, things were serious. He quickly turned back toward Fenrir who had first decided to not give the mask until she started showing symptoms, also delaying the information about how close she was to this queen. He helped Mitsuki against the car to make sure she was alright,"Don't worry..you'll be okay..."
Vin then glared back toward Fenrir before swinging a solid left hook toward the white haired, pretty boy. He was angry so he didn't care if he hurt the wolf demon or not but he wanted him to know that there are consequences to delaying something important. If it contacted, Vin would speak out with a angry tone,"Can't say about him though.."

User Image

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:09 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

While Mitsuki remain unconscious as she breathing through anti miasma mask, Fenrir felt the hit from the hook as his head was turned. He didn't makes any pain expression, besides the red mark against his cheek. He glared at Vincent very hard, keeping his temper in check, "There is no telling if human hybrid will die from harsh condition in this hellish world. Arachne already become a Queen, and who knows what she will do if she continues to walk around," he replied as he stood up. He glanced at Mitsuki once more, he mentally blame himself that she shouldn't have come.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin just stood there, angry, as he listened to what Fenrir had to say before speaking his mind,"I'll tell you exactly what she'll do. She'll use your sickness against the other realms. There are realms that could be in danger of dealing with this disease or worse..she'll use these "Lost" as an army and attack not just this realm but all the realms..they will be the strongest force to stand against the light."
Vin then turned his body around before walking back to Mitsuki who was still unconscious. With his fists clenched, he only sighed softly before speaking softly,"I'm sorry..I lost my temper...you wanna protect Mitsuki? Protect her then..if you don't..*eyes start to flash with a golden tint* I'll personally kill you..*eyes turn back to their normal emerald green and pure blue*.."

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Fenrir didn't react about Vincent's anger, however he widen his eyes to learn Arachne will use her aura to spread the miasma. He furrowed his eyebrows, just as he heard the crash as he and Takeshi turned around to see Louis looked shock, and the books were on the floor, "That witch, so that's why she wants Queen's vessel," he said about Arachne wanted Cruz Silva's vessel. Takeshi narrowed his eyes about Arachne, "It might be Daichi wanted her to do, become Queen's vessel, and spread the miasma," he commented, before he and Fenrir heard Vincent apologize about his temper, and he even threatening Fenrir that will kill him if he doesn't protect Mitsuki. Takeshi and Lin only noticed Vincent's eyes changed to gold before his eye colors turned back to normal. They both exchanged glances. Fenrir narrowed his eyes about the threat, Louis and three of his partners were on guard. He can tell his partners were guarding him because of his special ability, "I have the allies, who will keep their eyes on her before they will inform me, so I can save her a**. As for rest of humans in other worlds, Louis and I will talk to Davis to see if Cerberus will make more anti-miasma mask."

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:44 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

With a soft sigh, Vin looked at Mitsuki with worry in his eyes. Placing his hand against her forehead, he felt the temperature was going down a little bit, thanks to the mask. With his eyes closed, he placed his cigarette back between his lips before blowing out some smoke up into the air above them. He listened about Daichi wanting her to become the Queen's Vessel which just made him sigh softly. He wasn't able to think at the moment for he knew that if he did, he would regret it. Keeping his hand over her forehead, he looked over at Coco before speaking to everyone in the room,"Tell me everything that has happened...starting with what Daichi did to Mitsuki's back.."

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Hearing that question about Mitsuki's back alerts Takeshi and Lin, while Mia and Io looked at each other, Fenrir rose his eyebrow before he glanced at his rival as he noticed their reaction, "I believe those two seen everything about how Daichi did to her back, I will get Louis to check on her," he replied about Takeshi and Lin before he walked off to talk to Louis. Coco found two blooming flower hairpins in valuable collections. Takeshi looked over towards Vincent before he stood up and approach to him, before he glanced at unconscious Mitsuki. He closed his eyes as he begin to spoken out, "After your disappearance to dark realm, MItsuki was trying to make sure that blue hair woman's friend is okay. We were about to escape the castle, but Daichi sets his eyes on her and he threw his spear at nearly exhausted Mitsuki. That spear glazed her back very deep, and she collapse from losing a lot of blood. We took her and human man to Kingdom of Angel, thankfully the doctor was in present and fix her back with God of Medicine and Healing. Doctor gave her injected both IV dripping and bag of blood to recover her. The brotherhood and I have been told by doctor that her back wasn't healing properly, it leads me and Lin to suspected that spear was covered in infection and her body was battling against it. It might be either that white magic tries to cure the infection or her purification power tries to purify it, and that messenger appeared and confirmed she has. He will cure her infection back by sticking with her, but he cannot heal her scar," he explains to her about what Daichi done to her, results of her scar. Carbuncle was on Mitsuki's shoulder to looked at her back, since he's small, he cannot check on her back. Louis came by to check on Mitsuki, although hearing about her scar on her back. He shifted her body to her side, and removed her short sleeves jacket with her red cape, then he pulled her back of her collar shirt to check on her scar. He widen his red eyes, just as Carbuncle examined her back, "Your right, it looks deep, but once the infection was cured. She might have a fainted scar."

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin just stood there, quiet as he was told about the infection of her scar and how Daichi cut her back with his spear. With his eyes shining softly, he couldn't help but to feel the blame for Mitsuki getting hurt all those years ago but worse of all, he knew she didn't just relax and took a break. He knew she was out there, trying to save the realms. This could be the reason she wasn't healing too great in the first place, along with the purification powers trying to defeat the infection. With a soft sigh, Vin placed his right hand against her back softly, where her scar was before closing his eyes to think of a way to help her. Removing his hand, he placed it against his lips before biting at it as hard as he could. Blood dripped from his wrist as he only sighed softly,"I've been..I've been thinking a lot while I was in the dark realm. About how I could help the infected people that my brother had caused and then I realized something..my healing factor.."
Vin then placed his now bloodied hand against her back, closing his eyes softly as a small bit of his aura flowed from his hand to Mitsuki's scar. He wanted to heal her though even though the scar would be there, the infection, in theory, would be no more.

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:08 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Lin widen his blue eyes about Vincent using his own blood, he and Takeshi can feel all of revenants were stare hungry at Vincent. Although, they knew they have to resist it because they refuse to harm humans. Before Louis will object that idea, but Vincent's bloodied hand was placed on her bare back. Louis closed his eyes, before he check on her scar, he glanced at Carbuncle, "Can you sense the infection?" he asked the light green messenger. Carbuncle looked over her back, "It will take a while until I can sense it destroyed. I am no doctor, but if his healing factor work with her purification, they will kill the infection. It might make her first person, who survive from infection," he replied to him, before he turned his face towards Vincent, "I guess you are bit reckless," he commented. Louis hears the soft groan as he looked down to see Mitsuki's face looks relax. He check on her forehead, it's cooling down, and few vital signs, he closed his eyes with a relief, "She is going be fine, once she wakes up, she have to keep that mask," he said to them about her recovery, thanks to the mask filled with mistle. Takeshi looked at Louis as he slowly soften his stern expression, "Meaning, if Arachne is close, she have to wear it," he added to him, Louis nodded as he stood up, "Yes, thanks to her demonic blood runs through her vein from your father, her body resist it until it reaches the limit."

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin smiled softly as his blood was doing some good which meant two things. One was that he himself was immune to the infection but also, his blood maybe a cure for Karuma and his infected army. He placed his hands back into his jacket to let his wound heal, he turned his head toward the rest of the group. This was when he spoke,"Lets get her somewhere she could rest comfortably..make sure the defenses are secure and..I'll make sure she stays safe.."

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:39 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi frown before he head to board as he pulled out the realms map. He placed his finger on each realms, "Japan is already taken over by grandfather, Lucis might be safe, but your brother's infection will be roaming around. Knowing Arachne's d*mn spiders, she will continue spy on us and waiting for Daichi's order. We need to find the kid first, and like Louis said, she have to keep wearing the mask," Takeshi said to him about realm's current situation, but they need to find Ardyn first before they will find somewhere else to help Mitsuki rest. Louis set Mitsuki back to comfortable position, Carbuncle hopped to her lap, "Oh I wouldn't do that, once Priestess woke up, she have to look for Hydraean to forge a pact with her before meeting with Draconian to prove she will bring the light upon the realms from blight darkness. Draconian wasn't impressed of her fighting against that spider witch, who paralyzed her," he told them about her quest to forge a pact with Leviathan, and how Bahamut wasn't impress with Mitsuki easily defeated by Arachne's spider web that paralyzed her. Takeshi and Lin looked at Carbuncle, then they frown about Arachne using that trick, "That sounds like Lady Arachne, she never gets her hands dirty," he said to his partner. Takeshi went brooding about Arachne's spider silk, he already knew why Arachne use her spider silk to Mitsuki, "She's a real pain in the a** when things gets too hard for her."

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Listening about the current situation, Vin brushed his soft beard slowly, closing his eyes as he listened. He figured Karuma would still have his control over Lucis with his infected. He was slightly worried as he thought about what had happened back in Insomnia, knowing that darkness had definitely took over that realm,"We'll take them back..just takes time..I suggest we find help from a few organizations..ever heard of Devil May Cry? Might be a good place to start to find some help."

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:00 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi and Lin looked at Vincent when he's talking about Devil May Cry, "We did heard about that mercenary, we never met his son, but we use to be alliance with Dark Knight Sparda," Lin replied about Devil May Cry that he and Takeshi knew about Sparda's son. Fenrir came back with a child size anti-miasma mask, he approach to Vincent, "Davis said he will inform Cerberus about the Queen's return, and her plan to use her miasma all around the realms. I will give you this mask to kid, in case the queen gets too close to him. Cerberus will do what they can to create the anti miasma mask for anyone," he said to him, before he looked at Louis, "How was she?" "Her fever went down and breathing pattern slowly went back to normal, so she will wake up any time soon. You and Coco are lucky we caught that sign of symptoms early," Louis replied before he check on her forehead with his palm, it confirmed her fever went down. He pulled his hands away before he stand up. Coco went to her workshop to work on two blooming flowers with help of Io's healing magic.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Relief is what the demigod felt as he heard about Mitsuki making a recovery. He then turned his head toward the mask before grabbing it softly from Louis. Looking at the mask with soft eyes, he examined it's mechanics to see how it all worked which he smiled softly before speaking,"I know a guy who could help with that..but I'll need a portal to Manhattan for me to reach him."
Vin then sighed softly before quickly swinging his arm back to make the mask disappear in blue and green particles, which meant that the mask was now in his arsenal for whenever he meets with this Ardyn. Placing his cigarette back between his lips, he turned toward Mitsuki before speaking softly,"So we should make one more alliance with this Devil May Cry..apparently a kid named Nero who works under Devil May Cry knew Mitsuki."

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:04 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi and Fenrir looked at Vincent about the portal to Manhattan, Fenrir closed his eyes, decide to let them go, "Very well, but you need to keep your s**t together. I don't know what the h*ll does the Queen and her master wants, but it seems to me they want all of you dead," he replied before he looked over Aaron, who finished his drink, he approached them as he cast his dark magic to open a portal. "Aaron, you think you will track on grandfather," Takeshi said to his old friend for help. Aaron snickered at demon lord, "I can try, but you know Darcia won't take it lightly, but you will get your position back," he replied to him like he's agreed to assist him. Takeshi solemnly agreed with him.
After hearing Nero, Mitsuki regain her conscious as her hand reached to her forehead, Louis took a noticed before he handed her a short sleeves jacket with red cape, "Glad you are awaken, you better thank the anti-miasma mask. You were close to Queen's aura," he said to her as she slowly sat up. Fenrir and Takeshi took a notice on her awaken, although Takeshi and Lin never heard of person name Nero. Carbuncle was remain sitting on her lap. Lin begin to speak to her, "Princess, you know someone name Nero?" he asked her out of curiosity, just as Mitsuki was about to remove the mask, but Louis grabbed her wrist and pulled them away, "It might be wiser to wear that mask, until you leave this world," he advise her. Mitsuki blinked her silver blue eyes couple times as she nodded. She looked at Lin, wondered why he asked her about Nero,"Vincent said Nero knew you?" he added. Mitsuki remain silent before looking at Vincent, and she slowly nodded at Lin, "If he has white hair, blue eyes, and demonic arm, then yes that's Nero-san I know."

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Story of my life", Vin replied to Fenrir about how Arachne and Daichi wanted to kill him. He knew this, well aware actually as he kept his cigarette between his lips before noticing Mitsuki twitch her arm. With a small smile, he looked over at Mitsuki when she described a man that almost described the Nero he met earlier. Seemed as though the last time she saw him, he had a daemonic arm but when he met him, he had a robotic arm which he connected the dots quite easily. With a soft sigh, Vin sat down next to Mitsuki's feet before speaking softly,"I met a man named Nero back at Insomnia before encountering Karuma..he matches your description but I'm afraid he doesn't have a demonic arm..or at least anymore..now he has a robotic arm but the important thing is that I'm wanting to build an alliance with this Devil May Cry company to help defeat Daichi..think that'll be possible?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash