Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[META] The Ba'Ushufo - Rites of Passage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:28 am
"Ah then we're all in agreement then, I'm free to stuff my face," Siarnaq sounded jovial as Meera voted to try some of their food and practically bounded off. When it came to food, it was almost a guarantee that he would be enthused. There was nothing he liked more than to have a well prepared meal and he'd probably be a bit of a food critic if he were to explore the world.

Unsurprisingly, Ijiraq followed at a slower rate, remembering that they did infact have company. Meera seemed like the type who could keep up with her brother, but that didn't mean she could take this for granted. She'd give him a bap on the nose for his manners later, but for now she gave Meera a nod.

"I don't imagine you'll find anyone who won't answer a question or six," she chuckled. "We're all quite fond of where we live and more than happy to share are experiences," she shrugged. "We also seem to love tourists, we tend to encourage folks to stay a while and relax if it takes their fancy, so you picked a good spot." She confirmed.

"For now though we'd best hurry or he's going to eat all the good stuff, I don't even know where it goes either, but he eats so much," she muttered as she quickened her pace.

MangoMeow
<3 Can pick the rest up in another PRP!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:48 am
Since nobody managed to meet all the requirements to receive a ticket for the raffle, I've decided to simply let everyone have a ticket that participated in the thread. n_n

SilverLutz has asked not to be included in the raffle, and as an owner of one of the litter already, Syrius isn't allowed to win one!

1. AstoriaFallen
  2. MangoMeow
  3. MangoMeow
  4. Ruler of Everything
  5. AstoriaFallen
  6. Midnightglow18
  7. MangowMeow
  8. Lightning Shadow X
  9. Keantha
  10. Lightning Shadow X
  11. Ruler of Everything
  12. MangoMeow
  13. Keantha
  14. AstoriaFallen
  15. Midnightglow18
  16. Midnightglow18
  17. MangoMeow
  18. Midnightglow18
  19. Yushika
  20. MangoMeow
  21. Midnightglow18
  22. Zingling
  23. Ruler of Everything
  24. MangoMeow
  25. Midnightglow18
  26. MangoMeow
  27. Midnightglow18
  28. AstoriaFallen
  29. Nymphiea
  30. MangoMeow
  31. Midnightglow18
  32. MangoMeow
  33. Lightning Shadow X
  34. MangoMeow
  35. Ruler of Everything
  36. AstoriaFallen

Names will go to Syrius Liongwing when announced!

Baharimtoto Pride

Baharimtoto Pride generated a random number between 1 and 36 ... 13!

Baharimtoto Pride

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:50 am
Keantha

Congratulations! Names go to Syrius Lionwing once you know what you want to call him! <3

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:29 pm
Ears against her head, Moana glanced a bit longer at the beach. Things seemed to be breaking up anyway regardless of the little confrontation and she knew there was a feast to be had, especially since it seemed all those that entered the water had been accepted. Glancing up at Ahe, she gave him a little smile and a nod, thankful for the distraction.

"After we eat," she insisted, nudging his shoulder before heading back the way they had come. "I don't know about you but I'm starving!"

Ahe's furrowed brow relaxed a bit as Moana's cheerfulness returned. It was strange and a bit disconcerting to see the usually chipper lioness down in the doldrums. He nodded at the suggestion and followed her as she led the way, glad she had mentioned the feast. He was quite hungry now that he thought of it.

Once his paws touched the sand he took a few longer strides to catch up with her, walking side by side towards the feast that awaited them.

---

Dab gave Opochtl a grin and a little bob of his head as the lion dismissed himself, leaving him once again with his mate.

"See ya around," he called out after him. "Don't kill too many lionesses with those good looks!" Chuckling to himself, he turned to Pili and hummed at her suggestion. It seemed those wishing to see if the seas welcomed them had returned to land so they'd have space to relax, so he gave a little nod and shifted to move towards the water.

"I think that's a good idea," he said cheerfully. "Water's nice and calm today, too." He gave his tail a little swish before heading to the shoreline, confident Pili would follow.

(Last from Dab)

---

Kawai watched the confrontation with her ears pinned back against her head which instinctively ducked towards Lit. She felt badly to be seeking comfort from him when it was his mother that her own brother seemed to be scolding, but it was her natural reaction now. Ever since she and Lit had become a couple it was second nature to look to him for protection.

"Yes, I think that's a good idea," she said softly, not wanting to get in the middle of a conflict on what was supposed to be a happy day. She turned, her side pressed against Lit's, and headed for the jungle. They wouldn't partake in the feast but would rather spend time together.

(Last post for Kawai)

AstoriaFallen

---

Rolling to his feet and careful not to squish Kelpie, Shio stood dripping onto the sand. He was quiet as he watched the interaction, taking in the body language of his brother and Kelpie's mother. He'd have questions for him later to see what had happened, but for now it was probably best to simply leave and help disperse the crowd.

"Let's head to the feast," he said quietly to Kelpie, giving her shoulder a fond nudge with his nose before turning to head towards the food.

(Last post from Shio)

Syrius Lionwing

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:57 am
((Just doing a wrap post for my characters guys ^^!))

Liviyathan looked up at her mate and smiled gently. The tears she could feel welling up in her eyes were blinked back as quickly as she could manage. “You all stay here with your daddy and enjoy the feast okay?” She licked each of her cubs heads. Standing she nuzzled in to her mates mane and purred quietly “Look after the cubs for me Cheveyo, I need a little time on my own.” She felt a catch in her throat as she stepped away from her silver mate and made her way back towards their den. She had much thinking to do.

Capricorn purred happily at his mothers touch. He failed to notice her saddened face. Though the tense moment seemed to have passed and his mother told him to stay with his father. He watched her go and felt the pull of his sisters words to come and play in the sea. His understanding of what was going on around him went over his young head so he allowed the terrifying moment and hopped after his sibling in to the waves. After their play in the water they would undoubtedly join their father at the feast. He was sure their mother would join them later, right?

Kelpie looked at her mother, she didn’t like the look of what was going on but it seemed like her mother was leaving. The nudge from Shio brought her back to the present and she looked up at her friend, her partner, and now, maybe more? She gave a nod and pressed against his pale furred shoulder.

The tingle she felt roll down her spine made her feel happy. Having Shio tell her he loved her too made all the difference to what seemed to be a very strange day. She had never seen her mother look so sad but this was still a festival and they should attend the feast, after all, they had a lot to talk about.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:45 am
At his sister's jest, Opochtli feigned offense before chuckling. "Perhaps we should," he conceded, wondering if it was indeed an issue. His personality wasn't that bad but was it sparkling enough to attract a lady?

At Dab's joke, Opo laughed again. "And you do your best to care for my sister. Until we meet again," he said with a bob of his head as he too turned tail and walked the other way. The ceremony was coming to a close, and he'd decided instead of searching for eligible lionesses he would simply go back to his den.

When Nkan offered to tour her of the Kizingo lands, Faatina felt her face redden a bit. She was older, yes, but that didn't mean she couldn't still get excited by a prospect as good as that. Nkan seemed sweet and he was certainly handsome, two facts that she simply couldn't ignore. "I will most definitely have to call on you the next time I'm in the area. I certainly wouldn't hate a tour from you," she said with a gentle smile. Her eyes switched from gazing into his to gazing out over the crowd which was slowly heading back from whence they came. "It seems the ceremony is coming to an end. Thank you ever so much for keeping me company, Nkan."

AstoriaFallen
If you replied with a quick goodbye from Nkan I can eek this out to 5 posts in the ORP xD

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:59 pm
Aza let out a small sigh, she needed to find her mate, or one of her sisters. She wanted to talk to them about the on goings of the pride. With that the green lioness walked away.
- - - - - - - -

Pleased his mate wanted to get out of here he lead the way for them into the jungle.

- - - - - - - - -

Pleased he wanted to go into the water she followed along after him and walked into the cool liquid, allowing it to wash over her.

- - - - - - - - - -

Nkan was pleased she would want to come and see his pride. "Well, if you'd like, we can go now?" He understood if she didn't want to.

Ruler of Everything

Cheveyo turned towards his cubs, "Come children, let's go join your mother."

Ezili looked up at her dad and darted off after him. "Okay dad!"

Lightning Shadow X
fin for chevyo and ezili

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items