• Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:40 pm
David Xanatos

User Image

"The richer you are, the more enemies you have ..."
"And I'm very rich"

"you know, if you'd rather wait in the lobby" said the voice of David Xanatos with a smile so charming it seemed like his smile would sparkle "normally, i'd ask if you had an appointment, but then again people have been visiting Cortex and Trevor, plus even around here: New York at night isn't exactly a safe place"

"Revenge, they say, is a suckers game"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:36 am
User Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "Where the captain?!?"
I feel this way Drunk

User Image

The arrival at the Emrys building didn't put her in a better mood if anything it made her pisser as she was burning with a fiery mouth and they seemed to be patiently waiting outside that was until the voice of a stranger caught her eye in the door way offering them to be left in some lobby... she strolled over to him standing there with both hands on her hips and a critical eye Odelia told him straight,"I hope you be having Captain Vincent in there as well I've been all over the damn galaxy searching for such said man and I'm not leaving here til I have some answers!", she said removing her hands on her hips she pounded on first into the palm of her other hand and the concluded statement and then glared at David,"And If ya much know I being a lady me self needs some refreshments", she brushed back her hair with her fingers blinking as he turned to Mitisuki,"And also so does me friends", she informed him

[sorry guys I've been working ^^;;;;;;]
Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:07 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Lin and Nero turned their head towards human man, before Lin tapped Mitsuki's shoulder to get her attention. She turned her head before she press her MP3 on pause and turned it off, she pulled her headphone down around her neck. Nero snickered at the man, "If anyone tried do anything dangerous to a demon, demon hybrid, and drunk pirate woman, we can always kick their a**," he said to him, danger was his style, maybe Mitsuki because she appears unarmed, except for her hidden blade. "Actually we are looking for Vincent, so Mitsuki over here," Nero said to him and turned his head towards Mitsuki. She blinked at Nero and then a man, "... said he already left thanks to her wayfinder. We thought we can crash in until he return," he added before he refocus on man. Odelia spoken out caused Mitsuki and Lin to glanced at her, Mitsuki looked at man with nervous grin, "I'm so sorry about her, but she wants rums because she added something spicy on hot dog," she apologized to him right on time for crimson butterfly fluttered in front of her. Her silver blue eyes trailed after it, she turned her head towards Lin, he handed her empty bottle of holy water. He smiled and pat on her head, "I used it against Vincent's brother's blood for Lord Takeshi's harbinger. Go after it," he encouraged her. Mitsuki smiled brightly, "Thank you Lin-san, I will be right back," she cheerfully thank him and took an empty bottle and chase after the crimson butterfly. Nero and Lin knew she will be fine, so they wouldn't have to worry about her safety.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi Nero DT Nero

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:58 pm
David Xanatos

User Image

"And I'm very rich"

"hmm, i must admit ... of all the things I've experianced: meeting half demons and pirates is a first" then raised an eyebrow seeing Mitsuki run off then shrugged at Nero "very well, but i have some friends looking over the city just incase" he said smiling and lead them all inside "I'm David Xanatos, by the way ... this building is my company but i gave Trevor and Charles an apartment here. Owen said a man named Vincent did come by so he might be there"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia nodded in approval and was about to march her way inside when she turned back to watch Mitsuki running off after some butterfly,"Lass this isn't the time to be catching bugs", she sighed feeling her mouth water at the aspect of Acohol she frowned and turned to follow the man inside,"I suppose you can't be no worse than what I've already seen are you some strange mythic being as well?", she asked going inside she surveyed all the sleek, spacious, office appearance the building gave and she her head throbbing in pain,"Aye... so many odd sights since I've crashed on that island...", she mutters,"I wonder if I died and this is the afterlife", she looked about the place in disapproval,"Its rather glum I can say that much", she said yawning as she followed after David.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

"She will be fine, that butterfly won't hurt her," said Lin to Odelia as he and Nero entered the Eyrie Tower. Lin couldn't help about that crimson butterfly, it's unusual looking. Nero followed the man name David Xanatos, and learned there was Trevor and Charles living in an apartment and it's his company. However, he learned someone named Owen mentioned about Vincent. "Who the h*ll is Charles and Trevor?" Nero asked David before he crossed his arms, his human arm and robotic arm, "Mitsuki and I were looking for him because this blue hair demon said she and Vincent need to discuss with me and my partner about alliance, but it's gotta cost them to hire the Devil Hunter Mercenary," he added and had a snickered written over his face.
At Dr. Cortex's apartment by the time portal appeared, Arachne walked out and she have to be cautious about him because he knew about her since Mosquito killed his brother under her order. She looked over the suit and seems impressed of his hand work, so she snickered, "Still working on the suit for your nephew, Benjamin. Too bad that symbiote knew his identity and copy his skills, if it found the new host, who may have held hatred towards Trevor, Spider-Man, or both," she thought to herself before she dropped her smile to think about another trouble, if the symbiote found new host. Her spiderweb grey eyes went elsewhere and use her spider to spy on outside to see familiar ally and saw Mitsuki chasing crimson butterfly, she slowly frown, and widen her eyes to realize, "What is he doing? I thought Lord Daichi made it clear to lure Mitsuki to where Vincent is."
Meanwhile from the chasing the crimson butterfly, Mitsuki followed it down to dark alley, she has no problem about it because she was cautious with her wolf instinct, like she fought hostile ghosts and any weirdos tried to grope her. The crimson butterfly flew to the dead end, Mitsuki caught it in the bottle and examine it, she find it strange, "This is new, I better find the scientist to study this beauty," she thought with a smile. All of the sudden, she sense the evil presence and familiar scent, not before she can turned around because Darcia was fast enough to slam her against the brick wall and covered her mouth. She fearfully widen her silver blue eyes, "G-Grandfather!?" she thought and struggled herself to get his hand off of her face, "You are lucky Lord Daichi told me to keep you alive..." he spoken to her before he smirked, "Yet, until I dealt Takeshi. Once I finish with him, you are next," he spoken to her in sinister tone, Mitsuki's silver blue eyes went extremely shock and tried to scream, but it went muffled. Darcia suddenly grew annoyed, "I can't believe I have to do this d*mn thing," he mumbled as he grabbed the cloth and gagged her mouth. He carried her over his shoulder and walked out of alley. Mitsuki knew she have to remain calm to think about how to escape this mess, she knew only way to escape is her eldest half brother.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:50 am
David Xanatos

User Image

"And I'm very rich"

"they're friends of Vincent Angel, and no i'm not a 'mythic being' as you put it, though i do tend to run into them a lot considering my wife is the daughter of the Fae Queen and my butler is a Fae named Puck ... the list goes on" he said casually leading them to the elevator

from behind Arachne, Cortex activated the cold gun and pointed it at her head with a glare "downside about having eyes everywhere ... you need some serious multi tasking skills to see other places and right in front of you" he said lowly and held up a phone that had a screen flashing red "motion sensors, this used to be a development lab before an apartment. figured i'd keep a few of the security measures"

"i suggest you put her down" a voice in a scottish accent said to Darcia as a man stood on a fire escape glaring down at him before getting out a strange looking pistol and jumped off landing in front of him pointing the weapon at him

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:28 pm
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia heard one thing in one ear and out the other as she turned towards her host and asked,"Well me names Odelia Hopkins and I'm thirst so do ya have the rum or not?", She crossed her arms as they headed through the building and she came to a stop knowing that she was being rather stubborn about a silly situation but she was going to lose her buzz soon and she rather keep it considering all that had been going on. She didn't recollect much but her crew told her several times the drunker she was the better her accuracy and she rather be a good shot than a bad one.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:28 am
User Image

User Image

"Fae?" "It's another word for Faery or Fairy. There are some can be mischievous," Lin explains to Nero about Fae. Nero made his mouth look like an "o" shaped, he never met any fae because he only knows demons. While following David, Odelia asked for the rum, Nero kinda figured her patient was thin, "Do you have any rum for her, she won't d*mn stop unless she has one."
Arachne felt the gun pointing at her head, she listens to Cortex about her skills, and his security measures. She placed her fan against her lips and turned around to face the man she was looking for, "Is that how you greet people Benjamin? Just like your brother when we met face to face," she asked him about his lack of greeting, compare to his brother. She lowered her closed fan to reveal her smile, "I'm afraid Vincent made the biggest mistake to remove that symbiote away from your nephew, if it found the new host. It won't be elegant," she said to him about symbiote and Vincent biggest mistake, Mosquito sneaks around to look for evidence of Kingpin.
Darcia and Mitsuki heard the scottish accent man's voice, only Darcia lifted his head to see the human man with strange looking pistol. Wolf Demon Emperor glared his silver blue eyes at him landing in front of him aiming his gun. Mitsuki already form the strategy as she lifted her right arm, while Darcia begin to spoke out, "Who the h*ll are you?" he asked him, while holding his granddaughter over his shoulder. Mitsuki curled her lips before she thrust her hidden blade through his back near the kidney as he loudly groan and let go of her, she land recover by rolle herself over and pulled her hood over her head. She use her rope launcher to the edge of brick wall to pull herself up. Once she pulled herself up to the brick wall and kneels down, she summoned her long scared bow in her left hand and stack of arrow around her shoulder, she grabbed her arrow and pulled the string and aiming at her grandfather's head. Darca slowly got up and covered his wounded back and glared at her, "You sneaky little-" "Thank you for distracting my grandfather, mister," she smiled and thank the stranger cut her grandfather off, she already sense Mosquito and Arachne's presence. Darcia wasn't impressed. She wouldn't have to worry about Lin and Nero, but she worried about Odelia and David, and everyone in Eyrie Tower will get sick and ended up dying from miasma exposure by Arachne and turn them into revenant, then she will use it again to turn them into Lost for losing their humanity from bloodlust. She hope Fenrir and Davis will get Cerberus' approval and fast, "Come on Fenrir-san, everyone in this tower is in danger without the anti-miasma mask," she thought like she talked to her new friend, mentally panic about everyone's endangered their lives without anti-miasma mask.

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:20 am
David Xanatos

User Image

"And I'm very rich"

"i mostly have vintage wines, but i'm sure Owen can find something" he said as Owen just appeared behind the group with a bottle in his right hand due to his left one to be a stone fist "a distasteful concoction ... but you're lucky we had a pirate themed galla four months ago" Owen said in a monotonic tone before handing the pirate her drink "as impeccable as always, Owen" Xanatos said as Owen nodded "of course sir ... has ... has there been any news?" he asked as Xanatos' smile dropped "none yet, but i wouldn't worry: we found my son after all this time, we'll see him again soon" he said as Owen nodded again and walked off

"considering you and your wormy lackey killed my brother, you're lucky i didn't kill you out right" he said glaring at her "so that stuff was from you. i should of known: it holds your stink" he said before setting the gun to full charge "but now Trevor wont have to worry about you anymore ... wait ... you'd never do something like this alone. where's the blood sucker?"

"grandfather? and i thought my family was bad" the man said still aiming the gun at the man "the name's Macbeth, truth be told i was looking for someone before stumbling upon this; you haven't seen a female gargoyle with light blue skin, have you?"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:20 pm
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia heard a voice behind her as she turned to see a man producing a bottle of rum, she snatched up the bottle that he so graciously handed her to replying only by chugging the about half the contents before she let out a breathe of satisfaction and air,"That hit the spot aye I am most grateful for the drink", she smiled lazily as she turned to owen patting his shoulder goodheartedly,"You are a good man bringing a lady some liquid courage in her most dire of times my shining hero", she replied turning with the other two she headed into the elevator, as she took a swig of her liqour every now and then,"I hope they be having some more food soon I could eat a whale", she remarked. She began to look and Nero and Lin rather oddly as she waited for David to push the button for them to go up.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Nero and Lin turned their head to face the man named Owen, who appeared out of nowhere with bottle of wine and his left stone fist. Lin rose his blue eye because he smelled fae from Owen, but he will keep that to himself. When Odelia asked about food, Nero and Lin gave her a look like 'are-you-serious" before they noticed she looked at them.
Arachne dropped her smile to let Cortex talk. She frown when his cold gun was set to full charge, and he wouldn't have to worry about Trevor going after Arachne, until he realized Mosquito wasn't with her. At the same time Mosquito found the evidence of Kingpin, she curled her lips and her eyes moved to her steward, "He's probably collect the evidence Peer once face... Don't tell me, you didn't tell Trevor about him," she replied about Cortex didn't tell Trevor about Kingpin.
"He's tried to use me to lure my older half brother, so he can kill us," Mitsuki replied about her grandfather using her to lure her paternal half brother, while aiming at Darcia. The man name Macbeth told them he's looking for someone, Mitsuki was confused from what he describe, "INo, I never seen or met anyone you described," she replied, Darcia pulled his sword out of his scrabb and swings his sword to unleash his demonic force. With her quick instinct, she fired her scared arrow and her left palm tapped on her jade to activate her keyblade armor as the white light shines around her before the the demonic force made the impact. Mitsuki made to the landing and summoned her genesis and use her chirasengo aura around her and infused into her sword.

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:34 am
David Xanatos

User Image

"And I'm very rich"

"just ... try not to go too crazy" Xanatos said to the Pirate as he made sure everyone was in before he activated the elevator as they went up "this building is the tallest one in the city, complete with a castle moved from Scotland at the top of it. but as i said: Trevor and Charles live a bit lower so it'll just be fifty two levels"

Snarling, Cortex forced the gun closer to Arachne "you play a dangerous game, witch ... Kingpin is ruthless, which is why i didn't want him to know ... i'm tempted to let you go so i hear on the news of finding your body broken in half in the river, but then again-" he said before turning the cold gun towards the safe and shot it with his cold gun narrowly missing Mosquito "i'd rather end you both myself"

with pretty quick reflexes for an old man, Mcbeth shot at Darcia with the gun which turned out to be a laser rifle "nice armor" he commented to Mitsuki before getting in his pocket and got out a small sphere and pushed a button before throwing it at Darcia. the sphere grew out three metal wires which, if it hit Darcia, would wrap around him like a rope to restrict movement

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:02 am
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia was having a time staring down her comrades at the moment which she wasn't sure if it was a heated stare of competition at this point or just stubbornness; her left eyebrow began to twitch a small drop of sweat produced upon her brow before she replied,"Aye", to David breaking the stance between Lin and Nero,"I have manners to", she took another large swig of her bottle before turning to the group,"And I be almost out we have more right?", she asked as they were going to be waiting at least a few minutes before they hit that 52nd level of flooring.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:28 pm
User Image

User Image

"Uhh..." Nero only reply to Odelia before he looked at David, "Do you have a lot, I think she's addicted to alcohol," he said to him, hoping Dante won't arrive because he has whiskey in his shop. By the time they reach to 52nd floor, Lin suddenly look alert from familiar scent and Nero sense the witch's presence. Nero was about to pulled out his Red Queen, but Lin lifted his hand to stop him, "I have to warn you, if you have sudden cough, it's an early symptoms of dying. You may be Dark Knight Sparda's grandson, but you have limit to resist Lady Arachne's miasma," Lin warned him about Arachne's miasma. Nero groaned and loved his left hand to grab his blue rose, "How the h*ll did you know?" "Princess got exposed by her aura, and she nearly died. Thankfully the Revenants saved her life," he answered with eyes closed, he looked at both David and Odelia, "I would do the same thing, human won't survive if Lady Arachne unleash the miasma."
Arachne and Mosquito, who barely escaped from cold gun, listened to Cortex, talking about Kingpin and didn't want Trevor to know. She slowly snickered because the portal appeared behind him, and Mido slowly walked towards Cortex, "I'm sorry Benjamin, but I already shared the information about Trevor to Kingpin," she commented as Mido attacked Cortex from behind, with his heavy armor and his strongest revenant, it could break him.
Darcia clicked his tongue as he jumped out of the way, Mitsuki quickly jumped after her grandfather and they both clashed their blades that sparks with her lightning. Beneath her helmet, Mitsuki's silver blue eyes glanced at Macbeth as the thanks, silent during the battle helped her undetect. Their speed were unable to move from human eyes, unless they can follow Mitsuki's chirasengo. All Macbeth can hear was their both swords clashing each other.

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items