Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Gifting Season: Yumi's Jan Plushie Customs 2018! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:21 am
Going to update the list again and update the FAQ. <3

Please take note of the closing time, it draws very near.
Please remember to fill out every single part of your form or else you will be DQ'd. I don't want anyone disappointed because they didn't fill out everything properly. Use this last bit of time to check. TIA.

So many lovely designs, you're making it so hard for me not to drool over them!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:11 am
I have nominated someone for a gift!
Are they a newbie?:
Yes, I have also nominated a non-Newbie as well^^

Username: Rein_Carnation
If I am gifted a custom plushie:

- I would not mind having these any of these plushies converted.
Plushie(s):

Plushie1

Moderate / Solo
Plushie: User Image
Name of Plushie: (if you have one yet)
Sex: Female
Breed: Winged Uni
Body type: Regular
Breed templates you do like: Fetlocks, Newer curved Uni tail, dove wings
Breed templates you don't like: Eagle Wings
Reference images/mood boards: Uncert
Notes: Have fun smile I love surprises heart

Plushie2

Moderate - Solo
Sex: CC
Breed: Uni-Winged
Breed templates you do like: fetlocks, Dove Wings, Newer curved Uni tail
Notes: One of my favorite plush mirrored in two things I adore: Egyptian colors/ snow leopards. Would love to see some Egyptian influence if this one is chosen like some jewelry perhaps?

Plushie3

Unedit / Solo
Sex: Male
Breed: Cerynei
Breed templates you do like: Fetlocks, Newer curved Uni tail, dove wings
Notes: Maybe some shop accessories and definite Snow Leopard pattern? Other then that direction is up to you^^

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:53 am
Are they a newbie?:
No

Username: Nayci
- I would not mind having this plushie converted. (You only want one plushie to be considered.)
Plushie(s):

Plushie1

Heavy/Solo
Name of Plushie: TBD
Sex: M
Breed: Flutter/Kalona/Uni mix
Breed templates you do like: Original uni horn
Breed templates you don't like: New uni horns
Reference images/mood boards: His cert is all I have unfortunately. But you can look here at his twin Njola for a bigger version of markings.
Notes: Mockbreeding of Hallows Bane and Nymphalidae(flutter wing warning)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:56 pm
Are they a newbie?:
No

Upside.-.Down

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:43 pm
Are they a newbie?:
No

Username: elfstar89

Plushie(s):

((Post plushies here.))

Plushie1

CC / Solo
Breed: CC (his dad's a regular)
Body type: CC
Breed templates you do like: Long fetlocks
Breed templates you don't like: Kalona tails, new uni horns, snarling expressions, floppy hippogryph mane
Reference images/mood boards: Wohali Usti, this guy's daddy
Notes: Mockbreeding with a deceased mate; during the Great Fire, he was a colt, and he and his dad lost the mother and a sister; the son is all Wohali has left of his little family, aside from his two-legger's daughter; also,
Wohali collects eagle feathers, so would likely give some of them to his kids

Plushie2

Moderate / Solo
Sex: CC
Breed: Uni
Breed templates you do like: Ameh fetlocks, original uni horn
Breed templates you don't like: New uni horns
Reference images/mood boards: N/A
Notes: This lovely uni is from a friend who's no longer on Gaia, for my first Xmas in the B/C; I very much like the flowers and longer hair, and don't have as many strong feelings about the halter

Plushie3

CC / Solo
Breed: CC aquatic
Breed templates you do like: I like all the aquatic templates, and am open to him being a cross with just about anything, really
Breed templates you don't like: N/A
Notes: It'd be neat if any Trading Post items were Asiatic in style. The sumi-e style would also be neat, but I understand if you'd rather not. ^^;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:04 pm
Are they a newbie?:
No

Username: Niyaru Delacroix
I would not mind having any of these plushies converted.

Plushie(s):

Plushie1

heavy/ Solo
Name of Plushie: no name yet
Sex: m
Breed: mutant
Breed templates you do like:n/a
Breed templates you don't like: n/a
Notes: Black all over, marking on the face is just down the middle between the eyes, and both eyes are the same color. I'd like the eyes to glow a little if possible.I want the mutant ears and little fang. I'd also like the hair long but not as crazy as Rapunzel.

Plushie2

heavy / Solo
Breed: cerynei
Breed templates you do like:fetlocks, poofy tail, delicate tail and smooth tail
Breed templates you don't like: all the antlers, moose tail, alert tail, and white tail
Reference images/mood boards: uncert
Notes: You can add an accessory like a collar if you would like but its not necessary. I really can't think of anything to add but if while doing it you get an idea that something would look great feel free to add it or don't. Just don't get eaten by the fur monster <3

Plushie3

Unedited/ Solo
Breed: Nymph
Body type: n/a
Breed templates you do like:bunny tail and bunny ears
Breed templates you don't like: Antlers, Deer Tail, Deer Ears
Reference images/mood boards: N/a
Notes: Sorry I can't find the uncert!

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:45 pm
Are they a newbie?:
Yes

Username: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
If I am gifted a custom plushie: I would not mind having these any of these plushies converted.

Plushie(s):

Plushie1

Moderate CC (Custom Hair, Long)/ Solo or Twin (CC)
Breed: Gryph (Unicorn or Kirin Crosses Welcome) CC
Breed templates you do like: Leg Lift, Bent Neck, Regular Uni Horn, Classic/Medieval Horn, Style 2 Kirin Horn, Original Kirin Hooves, Clawed Feet
Breed templates you don't like: Leg Down, Beak, Any Other Alternate Uni Horns, Floppy Feather templates, Beards,
Reference images/mood boards: Starry Character Board for his Sister (Feel free to use as Inspiration)
Notes: Potential Lantern? I love heterochromia as an option, long/fancy hair is amazing.. Stars woven into hair and possible braided sections of hair would be fantastic? If a twin, slight color shift and possibly one with an astrolabe? Starry or astrological themed jewelry is loved. You're wonderful for offering this opportunity, thank you!

Plushie2

Edit Level / Solo or Twin
Plushie: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sex: m/f
Breed:
Body type: (only applies to full-sized ponies: regular, draft or warhorse)
Breed templates you do like:(only list templates that apply to the breed you have chosen)
Breed templates you don't like: (only list templates that apply to the breed you have chosen)
Reference images/mood boards: (link reference images here as links, please describe what they are so I know how it applies to the pet)'
Notes: (make it brief, anything longer than a brief paragraph will make my eyes gloss over and I probably won't read it.
Anything can go here like... maybe they have scars or different coloured eyes, or what is their hairstyle like, etc. Have fun with it but make sure the essential stuff is on your plushie.)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:42 pm
I am a Newbie

Username: Fantasy_Rocks13
If I am gifted a custom plushie: I would not mind having these any of these plushies converted. (You want to post more than one plushie.)

Plushie(s):

Plushie1

Edit Level/ Solo
Name of Plushie: Dracen
Breed: Unicorn
Breed templates you do like: Unicorn
Breed templates you don't like: (only list templates that apply to the breed you have chosen)
Reference images/mood boards: Uncerted Plushie, General color ref, Flower Crown Idea 1, Flower Crown Idea 2, Starburst 'scar' under horn
Notes: Pale pink unicorn, shy & sweet, I'm cool with any subtle natural markings being added like a white leg fade, dappling/appaloosa. So long as it's subtle I'm good. The longer the hair the better, flower crown is not necessary but would be nice! Or even just a flower(s) scattered in his hair.

Plushie2

Edit Level / Solo
Name of Plushie: Salome
Sex: F
Breed: Kalona
Breed templates you do like: (only list templates that apply to the breed you have chosen)
Reference images/mood boards: Uncerted Plushie, Uncerted Plushie Details
Notes: Totally cool with anything being added/changed. No real character for this plushie.

Fantasy_Rocks13

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:52 pm
Are they a newbie?:
No

Username: Phail Ninja
- I would not mind having this plushie converted.

Plushie(s):

Plushie1

Mod-Heavy / Solo
Plushie: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (click for uncert)
Name of Plushie: Aviarana
Sex: Female
Breed: Regular
Breed templates you do like: None
Breed templates you don't like: N/A
Reference images/mood boards: -
Notes: Medium-length, slightly curly blonde hair, blue streaks through it.
Saddle, bridle, small flowers, etc... If the fabric could be partially see-through that'd be brilliant, so it looks nice and delicate <3

Otherwise just copy the plush!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:58 pm
Are they a newbie?:
No

Username: LydaLynn
- I would not mind having this plushie converted.

Plushie(s):

User Image click for uncert

Plushie1

CC / Solo
Name of Plushie: [don't know yet]
Sex: f
Breed: Hippo'suti
Body type: regular
Breed templates you do like: CC
Breed templates you don't like: I'm okay with whatever
Reference images/mood boards: Her brother.
Notes: Ryu's been looking for his sister for a while. He describes her as 'less colorful' and 'less hard headed'. I want them to look related but otherwise - have fun. If she can be mutant, cool, if you're out of mutant slots, she doesn't need the dino edits. I do like scales for her - just didn't have time to make them. Where ever she can fit in your slots is fine if she's rolled or CCed. Thank you!

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:44 am
Are they a newbie?:
No

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
- I would not mind having these any of these plushies converted. (You want to post more than one plushie.)

Plushie(s):

((Post plushies here.))

Plushie1

Your choice of Edits (can be any or none at all) | Solo
Name of Plushie: Duinaduial (Elvish conjugation for River of Eventide/Twilight)
Sex: your choice
Breed:Kirin or quilin
Body type: n/a
Reference images/mood boards: n/a
Notes: The plushies I chose to put in can be edited or mutant or not to your own discretion. I chose them for the soul of the idea than the edit level or way to incorporate edits onto an unedited soquili.

Plushie2

Your Choice | Female
Name of Plushie: Strychnine or Arsenic
Breed: Nymph or Cery
Body type: N/A
Breed templates you do like: BUNNY TYPE STUFFS
Breed templates you don't like: No spinda eyes
Reference images/mood boards: Parents of mock-plush
Notes: The plushies I chose to put in can be edited or mutant or not to your own discretion. I chose them for the soul of the idea than the edit level or way to incorporate edits onto an unedited soquili.

Plushie3

Your choice/ Solo
Name of Plushie: Undecided, possibly Gardenia
Breed: Any
Body type: Any, no roman nose
Breed templates you do like: Most ofthem
Breed templates you don't like: None of the kelp fin face templates or old tail or shark tail
Reference images/mood boards: (link reference images here as links, please describe what they are so I know how it applies to the pet)'

The flowers are important.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:06 am
Are they a newbie?:
Yes -one is

Username: AislingJuno

Plushie(s):

((Post plushies here.))

Plushie1

Heavy/ Solo
-The photobucket link to the cert is dead but the plushie was made for me by Elf Princess Flannery.
Name of Plushie: Daemon Blackcape
Breed:Cerynei/Uni =Cerycorn
Body type: Regular male leg down . With a Fang and possible the pissed expression if you think It would look good.
Breed templates you do like:Curved style unicorn horn , Cerynei ears and fetlocks
Breed templates you don't like: Moose sturdy hooves , male unicorn beard , corkscrew uni horn
Reference images/mood boards: cape,sister,niece, Mariposa without mask
Notes: He was attacked by the same purewalker that attacked his sister(She the twisted Red Ridding hood from a Halloween event). He is blind in one eye and should have scars. I do not want the hand marking on him or his clothing. I would like him to have a cape and weapon. The weapon can be a scythe,sword , knife, or CC.
The cape doesn't have to have a hood but it would be cool if it did have wold like fur on it to carry on the family tradition. The family is a herd of mercenaries that hunt walkers.

Plushie2

Heavy / Solo
Plushie:
User Image
For marking version without horn and wings
User Image
Name of Plushie: Nightshade
Breed: Mutant or Muntant Uni/Angeni or Mutant Uni/Wind
Body type: Pawed feline leg down
Breed templates you do like: New unicorn tail, Heron wings
Breed templates you don't like: Eagle wings
Reference images/mood boards: Nightshade-Main ref this is what he looks like Crystal, Coat color inspiration-it's inspired by purple stars.
Notes: He has slightly glowing big purple crystals in his chest and a starry purple coat. His horn should look like a purple lightning bolt .He has a hair accessory that can bee CC but should be Asian historical accessory inspired. You can pick what kind of wings you think looks best. He's my first soq quest since before 2010

Plushie3

Heavy / Solo
Plushie:User ImageUncert,facial marking
Name of Plushie: New Plushie-So I don't have one yet
Breed: Mutant
Body type: Reg male leg down
Breed templates you do like: Feline or Canine paws, Cat Skinwalker ears and tail .
Reference images/mood boards: Look at plushie for markings
Notes: His mane is dark blue and white-mane can be any length. I would like some kind of paw foot claw armor . I would like some kind of clothing but not with the pink if galaxy inspired dark blue or dark blue and purple.

Plushie4

Moderate /Solo
Plushie:
User Image
Name of Plushie: Blush Rose
Breed:Cerynei/Angeni
Body type: regular-I'm fine with either leg up or down. Thick eyelashes with Sultry eyes
Breed templates you do like:Angeni fetlocks, moose tail,Cerynei ears,Cerynei hooves
Breed templates you don't like: moose style sturdy hooves with no fetlocks
Reference images/mood boards: hair,hair
Her brotherBriar Rose
Notes: The hair is darker towards the bottom. With Roses woven it it . Can you also make a necklace that has a gem or rose in the center and the wings a bit transparent.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Transpire Reality

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:10 am
I am a Newbie

Username: Transpire Reality
If I am gifted a custom plushie: (pick one of the options below)
- I would not mind having this plushie converted. (You only want one plushie to be considered.)
OR
Plushie(s):

((Post plushies here.))

Plushie1

Edit Level ( CC ? Up to heavy please but at your discretion ! surprised ) / Twin ( Will be gifting twin out ! )
Plushie: User Image Uncert 1 / Uncert 2
Name of Plushie: N/a
Sex: Female please!
Breed: Alicorn (Unicorn / wind )
Body type: CC whatever fits best~ Leg up please !
Breed templates you do like: Long fetlocks , the shorter horn / straight horn , eagle wings
Breed templates you don't like: Curved horn / long horns, unicorn tail (hair please !), all other wings
Reference images/mood boards: Happy ! Both of them happy please ! Inspirational cards ( references them below oops )
Notes: I ' m leaving this open ended as much as I can with the freedom especially up to edits !
But ! if you do choose to take from anything at all Feel free to pull from any of my girls ' cards ! ( Especially Nozomi ' s if you want! ) LL is a huge interest to me so I ' d love anything inspired from their cards , especially Nozomi ' s ! Her braided hair styles (especially the floral one) are a huge favorite of mine . I adore LARGE big braided hairs and things in them ! ! The outfits can be more loosely inspired / better to fit the Soquili . I have no preference with edits themselves but ! I would enjoy edits a lot . Also feel free to tone down the markings on the actual plushie if you need something less busy , I wouldn ' t mind !
Sorry if that got a little wordy I was trying to sum it up as best and short as I could ; v ; I hope I did everything right ! ! !
edit Went a little more specific :]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:44 am
I'm going to update the list up to here. emotion_awesome
Today is the last day for posting and checking your forms and nominations. I may not be able to update the list and answer your questions until after the new year UK time because I am working an overnight tonight. So this is your last chance. Please be patient with me when it comes to sending me a message, you only need to send one, things are pretty busy over here so I will get back to you when I can. heart

Plushie custom checklist:
Something to check before closing time!
  1. Did you read the rules?
  2. Did you remember to PM my mule with your nominations? (and have you posted your nomination header? ;; )
  3. Have you posted your form with all the relevant details filled in? (username, edit level, solo/twin, etc)
  4. Are your reference image links working?
  5. Have your nominees posted their forms?

Regarding limited slots:
Like regular customs, there is only one mutant / hyper-hybrid slot and one super rare. If you choose one of these options for your plushie, it will be counted as such. However, in these slots, because I have allowed people to post multiple concepts, there will be no downgrading to another breed I will accept the first answer you put down in the breed field. If these slots are already taken and you are rolled I will choose another plushie instead, if you only have a mutant plushie listed then I will re-roll. Be decisive in whether you want your plushie to be a mutant or not. Keep it simple. Consider your choices carefully and have fun!

Regarding edit level:
If you don't specify edit level I will just assume you mean you want it to be CC'd. If you really wanted something to be a certain edit level but you haven't specified it, then please take the time to do so.

Be specific:
These are customs, tell me what /you/ want! Don't be afraid. I want you to be happy so I'll certainly try my best with whatever concept I get. heart

Cosplay Wildlife:
Cosplay wildlife is allowed, so don't worry about tossing those in too.

Good luck to you all, there are so many wonderful concepts! ;;  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:20 am
Are they a newbie?:
No

Username: Kivras
If I am gifted a custom plushie: I would not mind having these any of these plushies converted.

Plushie(s):

((Post plushies here.))

Plushie1

Moderate-Heavy/ Solo
Plushie:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name of Plushie: Echo
Breed: Angeni or Wind
Breed templates you do like:Anything not on the 'avoid' list below owo;;
Breed templates you don't like: Masterlist of Avoids (For Wind/Angeni);

Wind;
--Wings; Heron

Reference images/mood boards: This plushie is very loosely based on my deceased budgie, Echo.
One of the only photos I have of her || A video of her being loud || Moar video || And one more
Notes: She was a very loving birb, as untame as she was. Maybe a soft expression? anything else is totally up to you.

Plushie2

Moderate / Solo
Plushie:
Name of Plushie: idk yet :'D
Sex: CC!
Breed: Mutant Kalona'Geni (Or non-mutant!)
Breed templates you do like: Feline, Bear, Owl or Wolf walker paws
Breed templates you don't like: Masterlist of Avoids;

Kalona
--Wings; Wing Style 2, Downturned Wings
--Tails; Demon Tail, Cat o'Nine Tail
Ulun'suti
--Body; Ear Frills
--Tails; Stinger Club (Spiked/Smooth), Small Club
--Other; Cheek Frill, Frill Crest, Looped horn

Reference images/mood boards: Ozzie x Fafnyr Mock-Kid <3
Notes: the only real edit would be their mane in their face a la Ozzie <3

Plushie3

CC up to Heavy / Solo
Plushie:
Sex: CC!
Breed: Flutter/Kalona
Breed templates you do like: Anything not on the 'avoids' xD

Kalona
--Wings; Wing Style 2, Downturned Wings
--Tails; Demon Tail, Cat o'Nine Tail
Flutter;
--Antennae; Stag Night, Clickbeetle Buggy, Flutterby

Reference images/mood boards: Everything is CC! <3
Notes: Have fun <3

Plushie3

CC up to Heavy / Solo
Plushie:
User Image
Sex: Male
Breed: Angeni'corn? Wind/Unicorn works too!
Breed templates you do like: Anything not on the 'avoids' xD

::Breed-Specifics::
Unicorn;
--Horns; Loose Curl, Corkscrew
Wind;
--Wings; Heron

Reference images/mood boards: Tamatoa<3
Notes: Have fun <3

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]