Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Ashelia's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:14 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: ALERT l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler, Selene, Ash & ??? l Item/s ➤: Raincoat & 2 Desert Eagle Pistols
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria heard rapid footsteps coming down the hallway. She turned her attention to the the doorway and gaped her mouth in horror when she saw a..thing!? Ready to end the german girl, she was about yell but someone already beat her to it. In good time the guard made her appearance, the sounds of battle made the russian soldier go on defense mode as she was close by Selene making sure no claws or teeth come in contact with the girl's skin. She winced at the sound of the screeching coming from the creature, it was like last year all over again.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

xNilu

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:43 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Solemn, It's quiet outside.

Carrying > Baton, lighter, knife.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation > *1:

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

I immediately dropped on the ground like a sack of potatoes after hearing Ms.Ashe yelling me to do so, I had no idea why she instructed me to, only that the moment I did drop, I saw Ms.Ashe's giant b*****d sword already sailing past above my head followed by a loud crash. I scurried away from the site and into the opposite wall, Pisser! I chastised myself, and the creature that had the gall to sneak up on me.It stood on bipedal legs, and had a hard chitin covering it's whole body, now wrecked however by Ms.Ashe's sword. Blood sprayed, from it's wounds, landing on my face and uniform.

The b***h. I seethed. Was this the creature that attacked Selene? It didn't fit the profile Ms.Ashe had provided. It was a different creature... Good, just what I needed, an infestation. 'Orders, kapitan?' I glanced over to Ms.Ashe, I wanted so badly to rush it an end the wretched thing right there and then but mayhaps there was something I didn't know about it and it would surely end me in return. I pulled out the sword from the scabbard, dropping into a defensive stance.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX
Quote:
[quote][/quote="Nightmares in Daydreams"]
[quote][/quote="Nightmares in Daydreams"]

xNilu

Fatcat

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

The creature was still fighting to get up which surprised Ashe. That didnt matter. It would die all the same. Emera called out for orders and Ashe would soon happily oblige. Flipping around and back flipping off the wall, Ashe Twisted her blade out of the Fearectors armor. "Murder it and send it back to hell!" Ashe yelled out with a growl in her voice and fire in her veins. The Fearector got on all fours and screech and made a flurry of swipes at Ashe, missing and hitting the walls. Going toe to toe with this new version of an old friend was risky. Being who she was, Ashe made sure Emera and Valeria would have the flank of the beast. One powerful slash, Ashe sliced off one of it Arms and lodged the sword in the floor. This left the monster wide open.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Guard Mode- Killer Instincts Kicking-In |
∑ Thoughts →→| I will all of them!|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone and Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| . |

Mystiecat537

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:54 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: ALERT l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler, Selene, Ash & ??? l Item/s ➤: Raincoat & 2 Desert Eagle Pistols

Valeria watched as the scene played out, by the increase noise level that was raising in the room she was more concerned about Selene waking up to this nightmare. She knows the reason why the girl was not so fond with the demon twins in the their first meeting was because of these things! When monster was left wide open. Valeria held her ground, she had to keep in mind she had limited amount of ammo. So she allowed Emera to finish the beast off.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:32 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Solemn, It's quiet outside.

Carrying > Baton, lighter, knife.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation > *1:

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

I was happy to oblige Ms.Ashe's simple order, I charged at the creature full speed, as I reached blade distance, I sidestepped; plunging the sword into it's wrecked armor. 'I'd say I'd take no pleasure in this.' I whispered, pulling the sword out, slashing at it's tough hide repeatedly with reckless abandon. 'But I would be lying!' I brought the sword for an upwards slash, a feral smirk threatening to cut my face. 'Die! Die! Die! Die! Worthless scum!'

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX
Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

With Emera attacking the weak flank, The Fearector lost its footing against Ashe and fell back towards the wall. The moment it hit the wall, Ashe raised her sword and made sure this beast was going down and staying down. Ashe Executed the beast. Slicing its head off and letting the body slump over. Ashe took deep breathes to calm herself. "Is everyone alright? Sound off" The guard didnt turn around to face the girls. She instead looked to the sides making sure that they were not getting flanked or ambushed.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Thoughts →→| I will kill all of them!|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| . |

Mystiecat537

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:58 pm
User Image
User Image

As Valeria watched the fight take progress, Val took notes about the guard's fighting style and her smooth movements with the sword. Making a mental note to practise those kind of moves and are hopeful compatible to a shashka or sabre. Once the beast was executed, Val turned her head to the ceiling, window then back to the doorway. "Clear!" Valeria looked back down at Selene was relieved that the girl was still fast asleep.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

xNilu

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:50 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Excited

Carrying > Baton, lighter, knife,sword.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

'I'm--' I huffed, losing my breath, I had not exerted that amount of effort in awhile. 'I'm fine.' I finished, once I composed myself. I nodded my thanks towards Ms.Ashe, who I had a newfound respect for. She was a good commander. I should keep that for future reference. I wiped my hand across the blade, black blood coating my fingers. I flicked my wrist, flinging most of the vile liquid away. I could still smell the blood on my face though, but that can be treated later. I entered the room, seeing Valeria and Selene still safe, sheathed the sword and awaited further instructions.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX
Nightmares in Daydreams

xNilu

Fatcat

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe heard both of the girls call out which was good. No causalities. Pulling out her phone, Ashe called the only other person she knew that was close to Lucius. "Yennefer you there? Where the hell is Lucius? I have an Injured Student and the school is being attacked by freaking upgraded Infectors and Fearectors...they're stronger than last year." Ashe yelled into her phone. She wasnt mad by any means, she just got done with a fight trying to help two students. Her blood was pumping just a little.

Still on the phone, Ashe turned to Emera and Valeria, setting her sword down and tossed a medical bag to Valeria. "Get Selene patched up you two, I'll make sure nothing sneaks up on you." Ashe grabbed her and walked into the room and motioned for Emera to follow. "Emera go clean the blood off your face. Make sure none it is in your eyes. We don't know whats in this blood...Good job out there."

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| . |

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:50 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler, Selene, Ash l Item/s ➤: Raincoat & 2 Desert Eagle Pistols & Medical Bag

'Infectors and Fearectors? Is zat vhat zose zings are kalled?' Valeria caught the medical bag then directed her attention to Selene, she removed the blanket off of the girl and analyzed her current body conditions:

= Bunch of scratches and bruises on her chest.
= Bruised right ankle.
= Fever

Nothing life threatening, thankfully. There really are no miracle cures that instantly make bruises disappear, but there are a few things she can try. She pulled out an ice pack from the bag then gently pressed it against on Selene's right ankle. This will help to keep the swelling down and prevent the damage from getting as bad. She reached out and positioned her Selene's evaluated, when she touched the back of her head and pulled away. She noticed a bit of blood on her hands, it wasn't very fresh. Did the killer pulled her hair or something!? She switched her attention to the girl's chest. She began cleaning the wounds with a cloth, then apply antibiotic ointment to the cuts before covering girl's chest with a bandage. The fever could be cured with some rest and medicine. Though the wound at the back of her head needs to watched.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Ashe's Room l Company ➤: Ashe, Val, & ???? l Item/s ➤: None

Yen ran as fast as her heels would take her. Ashe's room wasn't too far, and as she approached she could sense 4 others in the room. Upon entering the room, Yennefer saw blood everywhere, and a dead demon on the floor. She quickly looked over Ashe and the students, not seeing any visible wounds on them. Is everyone alright? What on earth happened in here? Where is the injured student?

Yennefer laid eyes on the girl Val was treating and walked over to the pair. Yen ran a glowing blue hand over the unconscious girl and let out a sigh of relief. No internal damage or organ failure... Val keep her ankle iced and keep it slightly elevated please. Yen could see that Val had treated most of the minor wounds, however the bite on her shoulder was already infected, which is what was causing the girls fever. Yen hovered her hand over the bite mark and began to use her magic to regenerate the muscle and skin, as well as destroy any infection. Who knows what bit the girl, but Yen didn't want to risk the infection spreading through out the rest of the body. Val be very careful with her head, its raw, can you see it? Make sure you wrap her head carefully, you don't want to damage her scalp anymore then it already is. Are there any other concerning wounds?

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashe put her phone away she saw Yen running in. When Yen asked what happened, Ashe couldnt help but laugh hysterically. "Oh man You missed it! That poor stupid b***h thought he could sneak up on two students I conscripted." Ashe walked back over to the head that was on the floor and kicked it into through the hallway wall and spat on the corpse. " God damn Fearectors are back and they are stronger than last time. Luckily they didnt send an army this time. I donty how many more there are but Im sure they sent more than one." Ashe said walking back into the room.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| . |

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:28 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Excited

Carrying > Baton, lighter, knife,sword.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

I excused myself from company, Ms.Ashe had told me to clean off the disgusting spatter of my face. Ms.Yennefer had come bounding through the corridor in a hurry. Perhaps a little too late if she was counting on rescuing us from the monster. But maybe she wasn't here for the monster, instead she was here for Selene. Ms.Yen's healing powers were second to none if I had heard correctly. I went to the nearest restroom which was in walking distance from Ms.Ashe's room, I didn't want to use her's, it would've considered invasion of her privacy. After cleaning most of the stupid blood off my face I returned, a little fresher to the room.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX
Quote:
[quote="Nightmares in Daydreams"][/quote="xX Yennefer Xx"]

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:37 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler, Selene, Ash & Yen l Item/s ➤: Raincoat & 2 Desert Eagle Pistols & Medical Bag

Valeria looked up and noticed te P.E instructor came in, she watched as the woman approached her and Selene then her hands turned, blue? She sighed in relief that there was no internal damage or organ failure because right now she is not ready to be surgeon or perform complex surgery on someone. Val felt her stomach turn at the thought of finding a her companion chewed up or have a gaping life threatening injury. Val stared at Yen as she healed the bite mark on Selene's shoulder. "Daa...okay. Zere iz no other vounds left." she informed as she took out another thin piece of bandaged and carefully wrapped it around Selene's head at an angle; on her; around her forehead. So the girl can still see, speaking of seeing the girl needs a another pair of glasses to help her eyesight.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:18 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Ashe's Room l Company ➤: Ashe, Val, & ???? l Item/s ➤: None

Yen listened as Ashe spoke, the situation growing more and more concerning. Last time? How many other times has this happened exactly? Do you know who is doing this? Yennefer finished repairing and fixing the damage on Selene's shoulder and sat on the edge of the bed. She had to be careful because she was using a lot of energy to heal the wounds. We don't have the time to not know, lets just assume they did. We need to make sure that the students are safe, that is our main priority. Is there a safe area where students will be safe from these things? We need the staff to go around the school and make sure everyone is safe...

Looked over as the girl she didn't know took her leave. Concerned, Yen turned to Ashe and motioned towards the door. Is she one who can take care of herself? No students are allowed to be alone anymore. Not until this matter has been resolved... Yennefer turned her attention back to Selene, who besides bruising in the morning, was pretty much good. Removing the glove on her hand, Yen felt Selene's cheek to determine how bad her fever was. Very good Val, make sure it is tight, but not so tight she will get headaches once she wakes up. Yennefer was very confident in her student and gave her a smile.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Nightmares in Daydreams

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out