Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Clock Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Velma l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Well... I can try to teach you, but its more from within? Haha I'm sure that sounded so stupid. Teleporting.. you have to clear your mind and only think about where you want to go. Too many thoughts and it wont work one bit. Kinda...release your body from the things that are on your mind. Shrugging, this one was pretty hard to explain, especially when it has been something Mithos had been doing for 4,000 years. Maybe I can teach you how to find your out of mind state instead.. The boy claimed with a nervous laugh.

Mithos couldn't help but laugh at the girls comment about being a nun in her next life. Mainly because as it was now, there was no way he could imagine the girl being anything holy. I don't think thaaaats the case, but it might be a good idea to search deeper into your history to learn about your powers. If you do you might be able to utilize them more. Mithos learned against the railing and looked out to the night sky. Without even looking at Velma, Mithos spoke. You are right, I am not human.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:54 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

xX Yennefer Xx

☁ Don't be afraid of what lies in the dark☁

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ When Mithos spoke of clearing the mind so one can properly teleport Velma couldn't help,but think about that movie karate kid. '' This reminds me of that movie karate kid you ever seen it?'' she asked in all honesty. '' So I've to empty my mind and focus on one location.
Sounds like meditation in some way but .. I think I can do it if try hard enough. ''
she said a nodding in agreement and grasping the concept. Velma knew she was not going to get it on the first try she was no prodigy. ''Out of mind state...if I wanted that i'd smoke a bag of weed to be honest'' she said sarcastically but she was joking of course. '' Teach me Obi-won and I shall be grateful'' she said taking this whole situation seriously but adding a bit of humor. ''The whole out of mind state sounds pretty difficult..if you ask me' coming from a book worm such as herself she was always thinking. ''I read...a lot of books''she said shrugging helplessly.

'' Hmm I do like history I guess I never really thought to look to the past for answers. Who knows maybe my ancestors may have the questions I need.'' she was taking this to heart.She would have to call her parents much to her dismay and get the information from them. She shudder at the thought of using ancestry .com.'' Excuse my bluntness then what are you?'' she said forwardly usually she wouldn't pry,but the need to know burn greatly. Before she got a reply the announcement went off it was time to get to bed she shrugged and stood up. '' I'm not leaving just yet but, I rather not get caught up here no time for detention if you ask me'' she said dryly things were getting interesting.
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Mental State: Stable
✤Mood: Laid Back/Calm
✤Location: Clock Tower
✤Thoughts:'' Clear my mind hmm''
✤Company: Mithos
✤ Items: Silver Guitar,black umbrella ,book and her phone.
✤OCC: No problem

First Theme: Butterfly Kiss
Second Theme: Layer Cake
☁ You might discover...you like what is inside☁

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Velma l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Visible

Mithos couldn't help but laugh at Velma. Haha! I don't think that a bag of weed is the way to do, but it might make you feel good. Turning towards the girl Mithos gave her a smile. It's not too difficult, I can try to help you when you have some free time. I wont lie, it will take time. Mainly the "finding yourself" part.

Letting out a sigh, Mithos looked Velma in the eyes. He wasn't about to tell her that he was a very strong being, but he could tell her the basic version, right. Extending his arm to the side, Mithos revealed a set of rainbow wings. I'm an angel...

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

OOC--> Srry its so short >~<" I'm so sleepy!

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:55 am
xX Yennefer Xx

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ Velma smiled at his response to the weed joke she made.That is something we can agree on'' she said with a soft laugh. That finding yourself phrase got her thinking [i'' finding myself..now he really does sound like sensei' she thought. ''Finding your true self sounds like spiritual journey if you ask me...but i'll give it the old collage try'' her voice taking on her usual bored sounding tone,but in truth she was anything but bored. When she saw his rainbow wings her eyes widen before going back to her usual stoic expression. '' I've seen some strange crap around this school ,but your wing is something else. Not saying it crap but it easily one of the awesome thing I've ever seen.'' Velma hadn't realize she was staring to long and she blinked. It was if someone took a rainbow scheme,and made it into wing,but it was several times more impressive than a rainbow.

''I've so many questions to ask but won't drown you in them.'' Velma took a deep breath '' Does this mean guardian angels are real? Also...what is it like being an angel''an answer of honest curiosity. This was something on a whole another level of what she ever experienced before none the less it was freaking cool.
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Thoughts:'' New meaning to phrase rainbow wings''
✤OCC: Tis all good.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:44 pm

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Velma l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Visible

Mithos couldn't help but smile at the girl complimenting his wings. In this form, he couldn't really change the colors of his wings, and he never really liked the colors. Haha thanks. I think they make me look too...girly. But I guess I normally look girly, since I have had a bunch of people mistake me for a girl at this school. As Mithos stood there, his wings flapped open and closed. However, they didn't move fast, instead they were moving in a very slow, memorizing way.

She really does have a lot of questions... Mithos kept his smile as his gaze moved from the starry night sky to Velma once more. No, guardian angels aren't real. Its more... an angel who has taken a liking to a human. But not all of them protect that human. Being an angel has some perks. I can control my appearance and growth. I don't eat, feel, or sleep, but I can hear miles away and I can see in the dark. Shrugging his shoulders, Mithos didn't really think he was anything special.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:01 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ Velma shook her head at the girly wing comment ''Eh, you look like an innocent boy to me...but your not your a kick a** angel'she said her attempt at encouraging him. The way his wings were moving were enticing she scolded herself trying to stare so much. She broke her gaze and listen his words instead as she gather up her things. ''I guess I don't have one''she said with a shrug as she backed away from him as she upon her umbrella. She didn't really need to but it was more for style than anything else. '' Sounds like awesome perks to me..you're not really burden with my brand of existence anyway'' he wasn't weigh down by the same laws of life like her,and every other human.Velma checked her phone it was getting late and she was getting tired. '' Unlike me you're not getting tired but I'am time to catch some Zs'' she said with a soft yawn.'' Guess I'll catch you around Mithos..it was fun'' she said with a respectful node awaiting his response.

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Thoughts:'' Getting sleepy''
✤OCC: Tis all good.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:57 pm

Haha thanks? I'm not really sure what to say to that...but I'm glad that I'm not a burden? Mithos wasn't quiet sure the best way to respond. But maybe one day I will show you my true form.

Nodding his head slightly, it was fairly late, and Velma was probably tired. Haha Ok. Sleep well, ill probably be up here a while longer. Would you like me to walk you to your room?

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:45 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ Velma of course didn't think the angel was anything but a burden...his an angel after all. '' No way man I don't think you're a burden at all you're an angel after all' she assured him. This true form he spoke about what could he possibly look she thought. '' feeling like I've one the lottery over here'' she said with sarcastic humor. '' I think I'd like to see that spectacle'' she said and she meant it. He offer to walk her back to her dorm quite the gentleman but... finishing her train of thought with words ''I'm fine enjoy the rest of your night and thank you for the offer''. Velma didn't want to burden him fallowing her to the dorm.'' it was nice meeting you Mithos...hope we meet again' she gave him wave good bye before departing to her dorm. This night turn out to be very interesting the day she met a angel
[Exit to Dorm].
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Thoughts:'' Getting sleepy''
✤OCC: Where are is the double quotes coming from eek .

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 am

The Kitsune made her way to the entry way of the clock tower. She looked up it was the closest and highest place she could think of. She made her way up the tower hoping to reach the top. Hoping that once she got up there, she would see wherever the fire was had been ceased and the two beings in the courtyard had been separated. As she almost reached the top she got a whiff of a very familiar scent. Mithos? Her ears perked up and a smile on her face appeared. She instantly felt relief. As she got closer she could see his blonde hair. Mithos! She said excitedly. "Do you know what's going on?" She wondered if he had seen anything or felt anything. As she reacehd him she also got a faint scent of another female. She didn't know why, but a ping of jealousy hit her, but she pushed the thought a way as soon as it came. Mithos wasn't exclusively hers...hell, they were just friends. A scent of someone being there didn't mean they were specifically with him either. She bit her lip down hard. She had to stop with all the thoughts that were rushing through her head.

Location, Location, Location: Clock tower
Person I'm with: Alone...wait...Mithos
How I'm feeling: This feeling.... of dread...I don't like
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:36 am

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Once Velma took her leave, Mithos put away his wings and sighed. He hates that he couldn't sleep, it made the nights so long. Taking in a breath of the cold air, Mithos stared at the sky. The stats were beautiful, and he even saw a few shooting stars. Sadly, his wishes would never be heard, so he gave up on trying. To him, they were just pretty moving lights.

The boys ears perked up as he heard a familiar voice sound from he silence. Turning around, there was Penny. She was excited about something and this made him smile. No, what's going on? His smile faded when her aura changed. Mithos could feel it, and Penny seemed... upset? Angry? He watched as she bit her lip drawing a small drop of blood. Concerned, Mithos walked over to Penny and placed his palm on her cheek, running his thumb over the girls lip. Your bleeding...

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:53 am

His question made her concentrate at the task at hand. She hadn't realized how hard she had really bitten her lip. "I'm not entirely sure....th-these two guys were going at it and then i was able to pick up the scent of fire and-" She instantly shut up at the touch of Mitho's touch. His warm hand on her face as she blushed. "I...I'm bleeding...?" Her face turned bright red. She really had to get a handle on her thoughts so she didn't keep doing this to herself. "I....I...I guess I am...." she said shyly before shaking her head. "Have you seen anything..suspicious? Anything at all?" She attempted to change the direction of the conversation to get rid of her impulsive reactions.

Person I'm with:.Mithos
How I'm feeling: Ooopsy,,,,
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

When Penny mentioned that two guy were going at it, Mithos immediately though for Berlioz. Taking his hand away from her cheek, he quickly looked her over for any injuries. Your not hurt are you? He wasn't sure why he cared so much for her, but Mithos wanted her safe and unharmed. Seeing as she was ok besides her lip, Mithos ran his hand back up to her cheek and placed his thumb back on her small bite. With his hands glowing a pretty gold, Mithos healed her wound using holy magic.

In response to her question however, Mithos gave her a blank look and shook his head. No...I haven't seen anything really... nor have a sensed anything.. In all fairness though, Mithos wasn't actually paying much attention.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Penny shook her head. "No I'm fine...I decided to head over here when the battle started... to see if I can see what was going on from up here." She looked out the window. Everything seemed so tiny and it was still somewhat dark although she could now see the sun beginning to peek its head out.

Perhaps the fire was distant and the battle was just two student bodies who had a bad day.Perhaps she was making a big deal out of nothing. She sighed. "I..I might be going insane Mithos" she smiled at him as she began to realize how worried he was about her. "I'm always causing trouble for you....aren't I?" She laughed shyly then looked out towards the window once more. She couldn't believe she had been out the whole night. Time really did pass by quickly and unfortunately, it was a school day. She didn't know how she was gonna deal with class. She turned back to Mithos, "Wait...what were you up to?" She asked curiously.

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:47 pm

I see.. The boy said as he listen to Penny talk. It was interesting, he didn't smell smoke, but after she mentioned it he kind of could. Weird how when something is pointed out our senses tune in immediately. Hm? Why do you think your going insane? Penny... You never cause me trouble... With a kind smile, Mithos bopped Penny on the head in a joking manner. He didn't like it that she kept thinking she caused him trouble. Penny was really one of the only people that kept him calm and happy. Its your personality that keeps me smiling and happy...so don't think that your trouble.

Hm? I was up here relaxing. I don't really...sleep... so I walk around to pass the time during the night.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:20 pm

The girl looked a little shocked as he playfully bopped her before she began giggling. She shrugged. "I don't know..... I was freaking out down there....and the moment I saw you..." she blushed as she looked away. "I ...I just don't know.... I just feel like I'm insane sometimes" Her tail swayed nervously. She knew she was acting weird she simply hoped that Mithos didn't notice it.

The kitsune let out a deep breath before giving him a huge smile. "I know I'm trouble Mithos.... However, I'm glad that you don't mind that. You can put up with it and I am truly grateful to have found you" Her face grew slightly pink as he explained how he liked her personality. "....and you make my happy..." Her voice somewhat low and shy. "It must be a nightmare...not being able to sleep..." The Kitsune placed her hand on top of the boy's head and ruffled his hair slightly, "But then again...how many beautiful sunrises do you get to see?" She giggled. "And I suppose that makes you the early bird that gets the worm, correct? That can never be too bad....right?" The young kitsune yawned. "I am definitely going to be jealous of you today..."

Without much thought, the blonde leaned forward and kissed his nose. "That's....that's pay back." She lied.

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces