Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Spirit Day] The Spooky Mansion! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
A Voided Bear rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
When Jung-Su heard Tera speak of something pertaining to her helmet, he had turned back to check on the vocal lass. It was too quick and sudden for him to react; Flare for whatever reason had gotten spooked and left Tera in a hurry. In truly a reckless fashion she had told him while dangerously walking backwards that she was going ahead as if he were supposed to stay, but he didn't wish to just stay put and wait for her. Not with his new found resolve. This was a chance to prove himself useful to her. Try as he did and to no surprise to himself or his Pokemon the non athletic lad had more than a hard time keeping up with the ball of energy that was Tera. She leaps and miles ahead of him yet he didn't want to give up which honestly shocked the lad's Chingling. It had been some time since the brown eyed lad ran this much; C didn't know whether to be impressed or worried. Truth be told the floating bell felt a mix of both. The lad's haggard strides had only gotten him so far; he could not bridge the gap between him and Tera. He did however see the harassing presence of the wild haunter following the lass. "C, A-A-Asto-tonish...h-h-help ple--" This was all he could muster to say due to all the physical exercise he was putting himself through. His Pokemon was on the same wavelength as his tired trainer and nodded as Jung's message was understood. C went ahead of Jung and prompted an attack on the ghost type; the chime had approached the haunter and the lass with ease and speed and initiated a loud cry in the unsuspecting specter's direction. The attack was enough to garner the foe's undivided attention prompting yet another astonish attack from C. The second attack was enough cause for the haunter to retreat and leave them alone. Now all that was left was to catch and calm down the distraught Charamander. Peering further ahead and now closer to the others, Jung could now see that the person who Tera was calling attention to was a lad he remembered as Marco. Jung had remembered him along with the other participants' names and Pokemon stats from the Lamia tournament. As he mentally reminisced the data he had compiled of the others from the notes he had written during the tournament all while playing catch up with the others, his sight had met with a Phantump. Having no interest with the young specter the lad had ignored it and continued his path to the others.

(Rolled a 7; Phantump appears)

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: Octillery Costume, yellow lens tinted red googles, a large red scarf with yellow dots around his neck, a huge red belt with half yellow spheres across his torso, large red baggy pants, red boots with yellow soles and a paper mache cannon 』
STATUS: Slightly quickened heart rate yet stable』『MOOD: extremely nervous and weary』
OOC:
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 375/1000
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.

Inventory:
■ 2x User Image
■ 3x User Image
■ 1x User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image

X Kaos X

Shadow of Miracles

Hope the kind rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

’I don’t know if I’ll understand people either, but at least I’ll be able to learn about you.’ From what could be gathered from the conversation it didn’t seem that Skylar hated her. Perhaps she was just being hopeful but it looked Alana may have gotten a bit closer with her companion. Even when the President pinched the bridge of her nose that didn’t bother Alana at all. She was learning more of Skylar’s habits, gestures, and small indications that signaled her affection. Yeah, if you weren’t around the Salamance girl then she really did come off as ice. But hand out around her like what Alana was doing and you could steadily melt the ice to find a spring field.

”She sure would, I hope you will take great care of her.” Yes, she was referring to herself when they kept talking about this ‘moron.’ But that didn’t bother her. Alana was building her place to be, creating her foundation for the child to stand on her own, and to build whatever kind of relationship with Skylar. It was the beginning but she was looking forward to how this relationship would be built.

’Someone is intentionally is doing this, aren’t they.’ Another skeleton popped onto the President again. The same results were going to happen which meant that there would be another massage. It was a miracle that the last massage, Alana received, went easy on her body. It still made her giggle like a little school girl but not as terribly as the first turn around. Maybe it was because Skylar was being a bit more gentle with her club member.
”Don’t worry, this secret will stay with the moron. She isn’t dumb enough to intentionally piss you off.” Alana smiled as she kneeled down to where Skylar was paralyzed and began the deep tissue massage.

Of course, more Pokemon made thier way towards the humans but she kept her gaze on Skylar. She would have loved to observe them but her attention needed to be with the President.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100% Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

Pokemon: Zorua
User Image
Ability: Illusion▹Comes out disguised as the Pokémon in the party's last spot
Personality:
Moves:▹Leer
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex8 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1 Venasaur Plushie
User Imagex1 Kingdra Plushie
User Imagex1 Blastoise Plushie
User Imagex1 Charizard Plushie
User Imagex1 Flygon Plushie

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:03 pm
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar didn't know why talking seemed to come a bit easier now, probably because the two girls had spent a decent amount of time in here by themselves. It wasn't like that were sipping tea or something, they kept running into trouble over and over again. Thankfully there were some pokemon in here that may have observed them, but they seemed to leave them alone for the most part as long as they didn't aggravate them. Skylar crossed her arms as Alana stated that she hoped that she would take care of 'her'. She shrugged "I'm not a baby sitter, but if I happen to be in the area I cant just let the moron do stupid things alone. That would make me a terrible club leader after all" she added. Still it was impressive that Alana was still even talking to her, if she were Koru the girl probably would have started a screaming match with her again. She rolled her eyes at the thought, so stupid.

Skylar moved her eyes back towards the girl as she mentioned that she wasn't stupid enough to intentionally piss her off. Skylar smirked a bit to herself, at least the girl was learning "good, because you won't like me when I'm pissed off" she said seriously. After getting a massage to help the paralysis go away, she crossed her arms as yet another pokemon popped up into view. She watched the little pokemon, and it didn't seem hostile so again she ignored it and kept walking. She pursed her lips "so about the club, you are the vice president and all... are to share any ideas?" she asked. She was the president after all, she'd at least have to try to start some conversation with the girl.

She waited as she kept walking forwards, Skylar was thinking that it was time that the members have an official meeting. After all she only knew three people in the club, and she knew that there was clearly more than three people who applied. She could speak to Alana about what she wanted to do, heck they could even converse about possible field trips as well as how the they should integrate a request system into the guild. It was food for thought at least while they were stuck in here.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: Sorry I keep re-rolling the same events so It's starting to get repetitive you know? Sorry if the post isn't as long/good >~< ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:36 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Nirav and Cyril made their way towards the event, figuring out their gameplan to get through the night. "Yeah, like acting." That one kid did ask him about joining the Drama Club, this could almost be like practice for that. Cyril jokingly asked about stage names and Nirav laughed a little, though stopped short. "Honestly? It isn't a bad idea." The two walked outside, Nirav lightly shuddering as they stepped out into what felt like some serious cold. At least he had the long sleeves and pants to help keep him warm. That dress would have just frozen him to death!

He could hear music and laughter as they began to near the party tent. The time to act was now. Nirav held himself up a little higher, like his parents always told him to do. According to one of his brothers, confidence was all about how you looked. Nirav felt like he looked akin to a trainwreck, but somewhere in that lesson was something about standing taller. "Sounds like a lot of people," he commented to Cyril. It was a lot of people who could recognize them, a lot of people they had to pretend to not be themselves around, and a lot of people who would probably try and talk to them, knowing Nirav's luck with avoiding conversations. He looked around, though his eyes caught onto a house a little further away. "Hey, I think that's the haunted house you mentioned. We can probably hide in there"

A little unlike himself, Nirav led the way towards the front of the house, seeing the strangest looking woman in these big, thick glasses look at the two of them. She explained how the mansion was essentially haunted, and said that only one pokemon could be out during their time inside. After a little contemplation, Nirav brought out Kumo. Raja may give him away more easily if - Arceus forbid - they ran into anyone he knew, and Kumo could maybe ward off some of the ghosts. Or, so the boy hoped. He brought the Drifloon out, who could only look at the two in confusion. Who was this girl? Who was this boy? Why were there screams periodically filling the air? "Floon..?" (Uh..?) "Kumo, it's me. Don't worry." While there were only more questions raised by this confirmation (such as but not limited to: 'What happened to your hair?' 'What is going on?' and 'Since when has a mansion been in the grasslands?'), Kumo went along with it for now as Nirav led the way inside.

The foyer was large and grand, an old looking portrait hanging on the wall near the door. It almost felt like it was watching Nirav and Cyril, like a Spearow. Before he could ask about which way to go, he saw what appeared to be a Drifloon come out from the hallway. Kumo, eager to see one of his kind, rushed towards it. "Kumo, be caref-- whaa..." As he got close to it, the new Drifloon transformed into some sort of fox before Nirav's very eyes! The boy took a second to scan the creature, learning it was a Zorua. According to the pokedex, they disguised themselves as people and pokemon to avoid danger. "This place is weirder than I thought... Which way do we even go?" Nirav looked to Cyril for some sort of idea. The possibilities seemed endless, and it seemed as though it could only get stranger from here.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Inventory
                                Location: Spooky Mansion // Human Company: Cyril // Pokemon Company: Kumo
                                Outfit: Male Meowstic Costume [See Costume Here] // Mood: Very unlike himself
                                OoC: three cheers for spoop mansion -- I'll probably have Nirav ask cyril more about how people normally do Halloween next post.

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

O.O.C➸

”That is very kind of you, but I’ll make sure that they don’t’ get into trouble. I wouldn’t want to give you more work to do.” It was cute. Their bantering that went back and forth. This definitely displayed that the two had formed some sort of relationship, right? They were talking more and Skylar’s word didn’t sound so harsh as compared to before.
”Don’t worry President, I wouldn’t ever think you were a terrible leader.” Alana picked herself up to stand next to her companion. It was nice to be this open around her. But she did wonder how long this would last considering their situation. Was Skylar like this because she felt that she needed to thank Alana? It wasn’t like the girl met many people who were appreciative of the things she did. If this was the case with Skylar then it would be a first.

’Oh, I wouldn’t say that. I don’t know if anyone else thinks it but your pissed off attitude can really grow on people.’ She wouldn’t ever say that outloud since Skylar would definitely chew her out for that. The child was beginning to understand what kind of relationship a Vice President and a President might they. The two would have to be close enough to be able to criticize each other and look at problems/solutions objectively. They would need to have complete trust in each other to be able to work off each other. Their difference would probably need to play off another’s so that there would be balance in the club. Alana would still have to meet everyone though.
”I think everyone should meet each other. If I remember correctly, people can join more than one club and I know that every club have different times and dates to meet up. I wouldn’t want to have a club meetup to collide with any classes or any other clubs….I guess I want to say is I want to be able to coordinate with each of our members so that we can all meet. Maybe after the small get together we can begin researching supernatural occurrences in the school and in the city too. We should also study past supernatural occurrences, discuss them, and learn how Pokemon influenced this supernatural happening.”

Alana was thinking sincerely on the topic since she was in a position of power. The girl still wasn’t certain if she earned it but she wanted to earn the member’s trust. If she couldn’t earn that then she wasn’t qualified to be the Vice Captain. Maybe Alana had earned some small amount of trust from Skylar but she was the one who made her into the Vice Captain. It was going to be a different story for the other members. There were some Pokemon that popped on out again but it wasn’t anything Alana concerned herself with.
”Maybe we should add additional knowledge about Pokemon that isn’t commonly known. Such as certain Pokemon kidnapping other Pokemon, Pokemon sucking the souls of another, dark stories that could bring birth to things that happen supernaturally.”

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

User Image
Personality:
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex8 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1 Venasaur Plushie
User Imagex1 Kingdra Plushie
User Imagex1 Blastoise Plushie
User Imagex1 Charizard Plushie
User Imagex1 Flygon Plushie

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray finally managed to get the supposed haunted house. He rubbed his arm lightly, looking around the area as he walked up towards the entrance. There was some sort of maid standing in front, and Ray gulped as she spoke. She was so creepy! Maybe Ray shouldn't have come here by himself, he suddenly just felt a bit braver after putting this costume on that his sister had made for him. He shivered a bit, having a bad feeling about this. This probably wasn't his brightest idea, but he wasn't about to back down now. So he moved forwards, Rey flying by his side. Luckily for Ray he only had one pokemon with him so he didn't have to struggle on who to bring with him. That was one of the good things about having one pokemon, though Ray was thinking about catching another one soon. He wasn't sure when he'd catch one, but maybe he'd make a friend in this weird place. He sighed, yelping a bit as the door closed behind him on its own. He was shaking like a leaf "oh... oh Arceus this was a bad choice wasn't it" he spoke, now afraid.

He bit the bottom of his lips "I should have asked Elijah or Marcus to come with me.... I'm so stupid!" he groaned, very scared now. Ray moved forwards slowly, and look at his pokegear. Maybe he'd call Marcus? Normally Ray wouldn't bother, but he was terrified right now. He clumsily dialed Marcus's number before waiting for him to pick up. Once he did, he felt tears prickle his eyes "M... Marcus? It... it's Ray um... I sort of well um... I sort of went into the haunted house by myself? I thought I would be ok, and... and I didn't want to bother anyone to come with me but... but I'm in over my head and... and I just- WHAT?!" he said, screeching the last part. He had bumped into soemthing, the pokegear sliding out of his hands and onto the floor. He moved to pick it back up, but nothing happened. He paled "no... no no no, I'm stuck? Oh Arceus what am I... spider webs? Oh no, wha... what if the spider comes back!" he cried, struggling.

He didn't know it Marcus could hear him or not, but Ray was pretty much crying at this point. Ray just kept getting tangled even more "Marcus! I can't... I'm trapped I can't move!" he called out, tears sliding down his cheek. Rey squawked hysterically before the pokegear shutoff and cut the call. Ray cried more, now who was going to help him? Rey flew into action, and started pecking at the webs as he pulled them apart one by one. Thankfully his partner had a hard and sharp beak so the strings holding him in place were easy to snap apart. Eventually, Ray got free and he landed on the floor with a thud. He shook, getting up nervously before wiping some of his eyes. He gulped and picked up the pokegear he dropped earlier. It had ended the call so abruptly that it surprised Ray, and he hoped he hadn't given Marcus a heart attack. Sighing he moved forwards, there was no signal so he had to see if he could find some place to get some signal to at least call the other boy and make sure he knew that he wasn't in harms way... for now.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:17 pm
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar looked over to Alana as she stated that it was very kind of her, and that she's make sure that they didn't get into trouble. Skylar sighed "whatever, and I'm not nice so don't expect me to be" she said, blushing a bit at the part about how she wasn't a terrible leader. Skylar wasn't used to comments, at least not genuine ones, after all she was used to people lying to her face about how they felt about her. It was honestly a surprise that Alana thought that she was a good leader, or at least she wasn't a terrible one. Skylar could accept that, she was born to be a leader after all. She ran a hand through her hair, at least that's what her parents thought anyways. Skylar did have to say that she was curious about how this was going to play out, after all how what would Alana want to do for the club? If they had clashing ideas then that was going to be a problem since they currently didn't have anyone else in the club to fill in the other club positions. If there were others then Skylar could put it to a vote. Sadly that just wasn't the case at the moment.

Alana spoke of saying how she thought everyone should meet one another. Skylar rolled her eyes, that much was obvious! Alana went onto explain that people could join other clubs, and have different times and dates to meet up. This made Skylar frown, was Alana in more than one club? She scowled "you better not be in any other clubs, I don't need people who are 100% dedicated to this club helping me" she said, her eyes narrowing. Why she felt such anger at the thought that this girl was in another club besides her was beyond Skykar's understanding. All Skylar knew was that she wouldn't allow Alana to think she could just be in other clubs when her attention needed to be on the Supernatural Club alone. As for regular members that was their choice, however, if they held a position in her cabinet then they better not be in other clubs! That was just insulting after all.

Skylar's mind came back as Alana spoke about how she didn't want the club meetup to collide with any classes or clubs. Skylar again agreed with this, and nodded but stopped as Alana mentioned how they'd learn about how pokemon influence supernatural happenings. Skylar held up her hand "I'm going to stop you right there. I understand your interest in pokemon and how they affect our world, but I'll warn you now that supernatural happenings are not ALWAYS caused by pokemon I know that for a fact. So understand that we will not be talking about how pokemon caused this or that to happen, we will investigate the matter first and do research to find the truth" she stated, her mind drifting to Maria. After all Maria was not a pokemon, so she had evidence that pokemon were not the cause 100% of the time.

Skylar nodded at her last idea, "It's not a bad idea, but again you should know that pokemon aren't always the cause. However, that's apart of the learning process after all" she stated simply. Just as Skylar turned to face Alana, she blinked as she noticed someone watching them. She shivered, glaring "hey what's the big idea, stop watching us like some creep and face us" she snapped, stalking over to the person. However, just as Skylar reached the area, the person seemed to vanish "what the?" she questioned, confused. It was then that she felt something hug her from behind, and she jumped before elbowing toward whoever dared hug her from behind. When she turned to see no one there she was so confused. It wasn't until she heard the giggles that she realized that this probably wasn't a human they wre dealing with.

She scowled, Ace flying to her side "listen for any foreign movement, if It's someone or something other than us you hear use bite to draw it out" she said. Nodding, Ace did what he was told, his ears twitching side to side before he zipped forwards and bit whatever it was that he found. She heard a yelp and a whine before Ace was suddenly thrown off "what's the big idea!" an unknown voice invaded her mind. Skylar blinked, has she really attacked another human being? She squinted, but was surprised to see a pokemon similar to the one Alana had caught earlier. Frowning, Skylar crossed her arms "you deserved it, you were acting inappropriate" she stated. The pokemon seemed to roll his eyes, before jumping towards Ace "well let me return the favor!" the voice called, before using pursuit on Ace. Ace cried out, before shaking his head and glaring angrily at the little zorua before him. The pokemon laughed, before the battle between the two continued.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:28 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris heard footsteps but she wasn't sure where they were coming from. She would stop and they would stop but when she moved, they would move in sync with her. Actually where was she was walking? Why was she walking in the first place? Surely there had to be a reason why she was going where she was going in the first. Which brought her back to her question of where was she going...she couldnt see anything. Just walking somewhere...

"Bebe...Ling..." Iris said... at least she thought she said it, her voice and hearing were really muffled sounding. "Bebe...Ling...!" again, a muffled sound. Iris tried to turn a different way or move her upper body but to no avail. "Help..." Iris said to herself. "Help me..."

"Ow!" Iris was finally able to say when she walked into a wall. She landed on the floor, rubbing her nose. "How did I walk into a wall...and where am I?" Iris stood up and looked around. She wasn't on the same floor as before. She could tell since there were going down instead of up like she saw when she first walked it.....

"Oh dear..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 14
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
Attire: floette costume
OOC:yay you're back!!

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:32 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

This time Iris decided to walk with her pokemon beside her. Once the off chance she encounter another pokemon or someone tried to scare her. She needed to meet up with Marco...after having her fun... If one could call this fun. However it was more comforting to Bebe and Ling with her than just in their pokeballs. Bebe was in sitting in the white hair that was Iris' wig while Ling fiddled with her bows.

The three seemed fine until a Pokemon appeared. It was a large pumpkin like Pokemon. It was Kalos Pokemon so Iris immediately knew it was. "A Pumpkaboo..." Iris looked at the round and orange pokemon. It looked calm and she honestly didn't want to provoke it. Iris started to back away slowly from the pokemon before it decided to use an attack against her. "Bye bye pumpkaboo...See ya later in the far far far future..."

Iris and her pokemon managed to escape and make their way to another corridor.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
OOC:@Spazzy awww you the #10 oAo

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:58 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

"I said later in the far far future.." Iris chriped when suddenly the pumpkaboo had followed her and appeared in front of them once more. The pokemon looked at the three and circled around their heads, lights on and luminating some parts of the corridor. "Well at least it got a little brighter in here." Iris said aloud, thinking. "Thank you pumpkaboo." Iris started to walk away once more. "Thank you so much for your help. Maybe you can go back to your friends and have some fun tonight while you can."

Bebe and Ling nodded their heads in agreement. "See, everyone should be going out and having some fun." Iris waved to the pokemon. "See ya later. I'm going to go find...something.... Behave yourself okay."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:07 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

It was getting quiet again....Iris didn't like it when it was quiet. Sure it was better than screaming and evil crackling but the quietness meant that something was on the way towards. Something she could hear or see until it was too late. Stalking her as it took join in her fear and anxiety.

"Wow..." Iris said as she shook herself off from her narrative thoughts, "I should totally write stories." She chuckled to herself weakly as her Pokemon looked around to be on guard. Ling noticed a painting and continued to have an eye staring contest with it. Until it blinked back at her. Her immediate response was to spray water at it. Iris turned around in shock. "Ling! What are you doing? It's just a painting...Right...?" Iris stopped her scolding when she realized that paintings shouldn't be spitting out water...Or turning into a 3D photo.

Iris started at the Pokemon that was facing them, causing her to scream. The Haunter screamed back at her before crackling and making vases float. "I am so sorry Ling..." Iris said as she ducked from a vase. "Ling use Water Pulse and Bebe use Fairy Wind."

Haunter was crackling as it looked at the small pokemon before it. It did not expect to get the fairy wind before the water pulse sent it into the wall.

"Let's get out of here before it comes back." Iris said to her pokemon making them go down the stairs.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:57 am
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar watched the zorua carefully, before telling Ace what to do. She told Ace to use another bite, but to her surprise the little zorua seemed more prepared for her than she thought. The little guy laughed, before using the move sucker punch. Ace's attack was countered and zorua seemed to do a decent amount of damage to poor Ace "don't panic, calm down and watch your opponent, they'll slip up sooner or later you just need to hold out before then" she called out. Ace who was panicking nodded, before flying a bit higher to have the advantage. The zorua smirked at them, wagging its tail happily. Skylar rolled her eyes, that pokemon was enjoying this way too much for her liking. She pursed her lips before watching toe zorua attempt to jump up and use pursuit again. However, Ace was ready and even thought Ace took some damage, he at least managed to reduce the damage taken. The zorua was now falling down towards the ground, and Skylar took the chance "Now while you have the chance use supersonic!" she said, pointing at the now distressed zorua.

Skylar smiled as zorua squirmed to land on the ground faster "too late, should have thought about your attack before slipping up" she said, before the supersonic hit zorua. Once the attack hit, she watched as the little zorua seemed to sway side to side. He looked rather upset now, and was running around and crashing into things. A part of Skylar felt a bit guilty, her move was causing the poor thing to hurt itself, but another part of her told her this was necessary and that the zorua knew the risk of battle when it engaged in one with Ace and her. So she did what she had to "Ace end it so we can move along" she said softly.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:31 am
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar waited, about to turn around before she heard loud balling sounds coming form the zorua. She turned confused as Ace missed his attack because the little bat pokemon was concerned. Skylar titled her head to the side, it was clear that the pokemon was still confused from their earlier attack, so why was it crying? It wasn't like that hit him that hard, so what was going on. During her moment on concern, Skylar scowled as she realized what was happening "Ace don't turn your back! The zorua is using fake tears!" she yelled out, but she was too late. Skylar watched as the zorua sent out an attack towards Ace, sending him flying to the ground a few feet away. Skylar was shocked at first, about to sprint over to her friend when she noticed that Ace was fine just a bit winded. A sigh of relief left her lips, before her eyes snapped back to the confused zorua. It seemed that he was still trying to attack them, but in its confusion it targeted Alana instead. Skylar went pale "s**t! Alana move!" she shouted.

Alana didn't seem to be able to react in time, and fear gripped Skylar's heart. She didn't remember the last time she felt this type of fear, that last time was when she thought she had lost Ace. She turned her head towards Ace "Ace! Get up we need to stop it from attacking Alana!" she yelled. However, Ace was a bit disoriented and could do nothing. Scowling again, she immediately ran through ideas in her head. Skylar wasn't fast enough to get in front of the pokemon like Alana had down for her. Ace was out of commission and she had not other pokemon. Ponyta was too busy doing whatever it was that it was doing, so what could she do?

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Zorua II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Mischievous II ▫Level: 11 II ▪Ability: Illusion II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Leer (100%) Pursuit (100% Accuracy) Fake Tears (100% Accuracy) Sucker Punch (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 0

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:40 am
INVALID ROLL

xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Think Skylar think! Her hand brushed against a circular item, before her hand froze over it. Skylar's eyes brightened, she could catch the pokemon before it landed its attack. Skylar didn't want to waste something precious like a pokeball, after all she only had two of them. However, in this situation how much of a choice did she have? Groaning, she retrieved a regular pokeball from her bag and did what came naturally. She threw it.

Right before the pokemon had reached Alana, it was sucked into the small sphere ball, before it rolled once. Twice. Thrice. It then let out a loud click sound before everything went quiet. Skylar was panting a bit, Adrenalin piercing through her veins. She wiped some sweat from her brow, sighing. Well at least that was over. Skylar rubbed her arm "little troublemaker didn't hurt you right?" she questioned, looking the girl over. Sure she lost a pokeball, but at least the zorua didn't hurt Alana. She sighed, she was SO going to give that little troublemaker a long lecture when she got home. Thankful that the pokemon encounter she had was over, she moved back over to Alana and looked her over. Once making sure that there was nothing wrong, they moved forwards once again.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Zorua II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Mischievous II ▫Level: 11 II ▪Ability: Illusion II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Leer (100%) Pursuit (100% Accuracy) Fake Tears (100% Accuracy) Sucker Punch (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 0

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
Hope the kind rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:49 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

O.O.C➸

Well, Alana was already figuring out that Skylar wasn’t going to be verbally nice. If that hadn’t been made clear from the get go then she really would have needed to work on her observation skills. No, her kindness came from actions. Her companion had already bandaged her arms up, took her in as a Vice President, allowed her to stay by her side even when knowing her selfish wishes, and was rather considerate of past wishes. Maybe it had all started with Ponyta but it was Alana who kept this relationship going. The child had more than one opportunity to stay by her side, whether that was as an companion, a classmate, and/or the Vice President of the Supernatural Club. It honestly didn’t matter what Skylar decided to see her as just as long as Alana was able to fulfill her selfish desire.

”Other clubs? The only club I’m in is the Supernatural Club. I honestly didn’t think much about joining the others. I’m not really sure what other clubs are out there to be honest with you.” She tried recalling the names of the other clubs from the top of her head. The first was the Drama Club, the name itself wasn’t appealing for her. Not that she had anything against dramas but it meant that she would have to tear off her shy self to be on stage. Alana had no idea how good her acting skills were but she was sure that her shyness would prevent from being a productive member. There was a Battling Club yet it didn’t hit home with her either. Certainly she would need to learn how to battle but that wasn’t her main goal. She wanted to display just how well she had taken care of her Pokemon. Pokemon battling was one way to do that but it wasn’t the only way to do it. The Pokemon Research club sounded promising and perhaps the only club relating to her interest. That was one activity Breeders perform, to do research on Pokemon they were interested. But it sounded like that was all it was about. There was nothing else about actually taking care of the Pokemon. There was a Coordination Club but that was closely related to the Drama Club when it came to performing in front of other people. A Friendship Club was present in the school but that was, again, just one aspect of what a Breeder does for a living. And then there was a Photomania club….that one….she was completely unsure of.

”Ah, you’re right. Not every Supernatural occurrence is caused from Pokemon. I would love to see the ones where Pokemon aren’t the one causing it. Oh but that sounds like I’m not at all interested in the ones caused by Pokemon. Well, I look forward to the first supernatural occurrence our club explores.” It was exciting! For there to be Pokemon who didn’t cause these supernatural instances would be an adventure on its own. So while she had pondered on these mysterious happenings she noted something….unfamiliarly familiar. Was she seeing things again. Alana turned to Ponyta, who in turn looked at the human girl and then back to Skylar. From where she stood it looked like a Zorua but it disappeared when Skylar called it out. Then something that looked an awful lot like Alana began to hug her companion from behind which clearly ticked Skylar off. Again, the human look-alike of Alana disappeared.
”I think we might have a Zorua on our hands.”

Thus her words came true when the mischief Pokemon revealed itself. It soon turned into a Pokemon battle where Skylar and Ace showcased a brilliant performance. ’They really are good with each other. I’m sure she and Ace will be a team to reckon with.’ She giggled towards herself before an unfortunate turn of events.
”Huh?” Alana was still when the Zorua no longer focused its attention on the battling duo but upon herself! She didn’t even know what she had done for this to have happened. It had seemed invested in the battle so why did it suddenly lunge towards her? Ponyta was of no help at this time for it had been distracted with some tuff of grass growing in the mansion. What a time to be distracted, eh? And for another odd reason it felt like she was rooted in the ground again. Was it fear? Was it Haunter? Was it guilt? Huh….guilt? What would she be guilty for?

Though she didn’t have to wonder anymore as the Zorua was sucked into a ball. To be more specific it was Skylar’s ball. When Alana looked towards her companion she noted that there was something on her face that the child didn’t think she would see. Fear. That was enough to stun Alana as she stared at Skylar for a few more minutes. What had been the cause? Was it something that she did? Or didn’t do?
”Huh? Oh-oh no no no! I’m fine, see.” Alana showed off her arms that were only injured from her past injury with the Houndour. The face was unscathed along with the rest of her revealed skin.
”Thank you Skylar, you saved me. But...why did it attack me?” The battle had drawn an interesting crowd around them but they were ignored once more.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

User Image
Personality:
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM