8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vincent sighed softly before he rubbed the back of his head which made his long hair flow between his fingers. He then nodded at Hinata before placing both of his hands on his own hips, speaking with a soft tone,"Fine...make it quick and I'll meet you at the main gates.."
He then walked away from her, making his keyblade slide against his back like it was sheathed. The keyblade looked like it was just floating against his back as he slowly walked away with his hands behind his head in a relaxed position. He wanted to make sure that she knew that he was serious on doing this mission quickly before anything happens,"Now...time to find some food before we go."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Izaya and Shesha both looked up at Hanabi with looks of surprise."R-Really?"asked Shesha.
Shesha then looked at Izaya."W-What should we do Nocturne?"he asked his dragon quietly.
"W-Well...we should accept...it is rude not to...right?"responded Izaya just as quietly.
"I suppose you're right...alright we'll stay here for tonight."said Shesha a bit louder than he wanted.
Izaya nodded his head in agreement.

"
...where your insanity and nightmares become reality!

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:24 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

Hinata watched Vincent walked away, she smiles softly and run off to meet with 6th Hokage. She thought about this, "Maybe he have a fairly good reason to ask me to join his fight," she thought to herself about the conversation before she find herself in front of Hokage's office to knock a door, before he answers and she enters the office to make a request.

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:14 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
As the heiress of the Hyuuga clan...
"

User Image
Hanabi heard Shesha and clapped her hands together happily."That's wonderful!"said Hanabi as she stood up."Here...follow me and I'll take you to our guest room."
Hanabi then started walking towards the said room.

"
...I choose my own destiny!
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:59 pm

User Image

User Image

Vincent waited at the gate, holding a new bowl of ramen as he slurped on the noodles. As he looked around, he noticed people coming in and out of the gates, wondering how could a place like this be so peaceful. He turned his head as he noticed a man in a cloak with bandages around his head but no blood which meant it was for holding his hair to not cover his eyes. He looked closely as he noticed one eye had a strange design on it but before he could examine it more, He felt a small rock his the back of his head, making him groan softly before turning around to see three kids chuckling loudly at him. He grinned back at them before sticking his tongue back at them which made them only laugh before they ran away. He looked back around to notice that the man was gone, making him blink a few times before shrugging his shoulders. All he could do is wait and not try to be too impatient.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:43 am

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Shesha and Izaya heard Hanabi and smiled.
Izaya climbed up onto Shesha's shoulder after Shesha stood up.
"Alright...alright...let's go and check out our room for the night."said Shesha as he chuckled lightly and walked over to Hanabi.
"Thank you so much!"said Izaya.
"Heh...you and your sister are the first people to help and be kind to us..."he said.
"In fact...you and her actually accepted us..."
"Especially when we told you where we came from."

"

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:46 pm
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata and Kakashi made a long explanation, so he agree to let her leave a village, she smiles and bow at him before she leaves. Hinata pick up her pace to head back to Hyuuga Estate, "I'm home," she greet them and take off her shoes. She head to her room to change her casual clothing to her battle clothing. She grab her backpack to gather all of medication and ninja gears. She is hoping Vincent isn't impatient like Naruto use to be when it comes to mission, but that brought her smile on her face.

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:09 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image
Hanabi stopped walking and looked at Hinata with a smile."Welcome home!"said Hanabi before watching her sister go to her room."Oh? She must have a mission."
Looking over to Shesha."You see Ninjas are given a mission...for for example...protecting people who are on their way to another village...or sometimes it's just looking for a lost pet...well that one is for ninjas in training."she said.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:05 pm

User Image

User Image

Vincent sighed softly as he slurped his noodles, waiting for Hinata to come to him at the gate. He was getting a little bored as he knew that she would have to get a few things to prepare themselves for their fight. He sighed softly before using his teleporting ability to appear in front of the Hyuuga mansion which made him chuckle softly when he began to walk toward the building, only to see a man in a green vest walk in front of him before holding his hand out to ask if he was invited to come to this place. Vincent only sighed as he slurped on his noodles before noticing that the man had the same style eyes as Hinata which he knew that he wouldn't be able to sneak attack him with his rare eyes. He only sighed softly before speaking up loudly with his loud voice,"Hey Hinata! This guy won't let me in! Can you, you know...let me in before I let myself in??"
The guard squinted his eyes before using his palm to try and make Vincent feel stunned but before that could happen, Vin teleported behind the guard before grabbing both of his arms behind him, using his foot to make him go down to he knees as he sighed softly with unenjoyment,"Interesting...palm strikes are alright but knowing your people's special abilities, I suggest next time, you analyze your enemy first before you begin to swing your palms at them.."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Listening to Hanabi,Shesha whistled."Cool!"said Shesha as Izaya's tail twitched and he flew off towards the entrance of the estate.
Shesha watched Izaya fly off in shock."H-Hey! Nocturne!"
Seeing Vincent,Izaya flew and landed on his shoulder."Hey...calm down sir! You're disturbing the peace!"said Izaya as his tail flicked.

"

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:44 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata hears Hanabi as she turn her head with smile on her face, then look at Shesha, "It's a long day trip and battle against evil," she added to Shesha, before Vincent suddenly shouts as she startled, along with Izaya. She sigh, "He must be impatient," she said to herself before she carry her backpack and head to the entrance to see one of Branch Member of Hyuuga Clan get restrain by Vincent. She look at Vincent, then her member of her family as she grab Vincent's arms to let go of her relative, she looks Branch Member, "Don't worry, he's with me, I'm on the mission," she said to him, who look at Vincent suspiciously, then look at Hinata with soften look, "Very well, Hinata-sama. Be back home safe," he reply and left to inform Hiashi. Hinata turn her head and notice Izaya on Vincent's shoulder as she blink, "Nocturne-san, it happens a lot when few of my friends shouts."

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:40 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image

Hanabi smiled when Hinata explained her mission to Shesha then heard the yelling."What in the world?"she asked as she followed her sister to the estate entrance and saw Vincent restraining one of her family members."Oh my...but please...do be careful,Hinata."
Hanabi then walked over to introduce herself to Vincent."Hello sir,my name is Hanabi Hyuga."said Hanabi.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:02 am

User Image

User Image

Vincent blinked a few times as he was almost about to break several bones in this man's arms before feeling a feminine touch of Hinata on his arm. He let go and as the guard left, chuckling loudly before looking at this little woman introducing herself as Hanabi Hyuuga, also hearing about how he was disturbing the piece from a dragon which made him only speachless before speaking softly to Hanabi,"The name is Vincent Angel...pleasure to meet you.."
Vincent then patted the top of Hanabi's name as he made himself chuckle, thinking about how Hanabi rhymed with Wasabi. He then twirled his fingers around, shooting a scroll from his finger tips before activating the scroll which created a small cloud over his hand. When the smoke cleared,Vincent held a bouquet of flowers before handing them to Hinata's younger sister,"Don't you worry, I'll bring her back safe."
Vincent then turned around before placing his hands in his jacket, closing his eyes softly before speaking to Hinata softly,"We need to go to the place where she was reborn...where is that?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Izaya looked and heard Hinata then flew over and landed on Hinata's shoulder."Oh...s-sorry then..."said Izaya as he shook his head."Gahhh...they're laughing at me again!"
Shesha showed up just in time to see Vincent hand Hanabi a bouquet of flowers.
"Whoa...what's going on?"he asked curiously.

"

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Land of Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash