Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Drop that Super Bass Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
murruelecreuset generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 31!

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:12 pm
Hitsukei

Eve let's try this again... xd

Second Time's the Charm!

Evelyn would like to claim the 2 rare candies please biggrin

[1-17] = means you miss the fish
[19-37] means you caught a fish
[18] = means you caught the golden fish  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Fishing Booth // Who:Tera, a boy whose name i forgot to get and a bunch of other people. // Feeling: Unsure but ready to try it out.

Holly followed behind the dark haired boy with Tera trailing just behind. It was such a lively night and seeing that the two had released their own pokemon, Holly felt it unfair to leave her own in that cramped ball. Soon after the boy released his pokemons, Holly followed suit and Coco popped out his ball curiously. He noticed the two other charmanders, but as he was not a fan of anything the burn or has the ability to burn, he just decided to stay near Holly's side.

"Fishing?" She repeated, looking at the boy. Her father has indeed taken her fishing before but every time she did, she would always lose the fishing rod into the body of water they were fishing at or somehow break it in half, "Hmm, I'm pretty alright." She said shifting her eyes away.Granted it was a long time ago, maybe she'll have a better grip on things. She settled her own plushie near his own the counter.

The game was a little crowded so perhap it wasn't so bad. She grinned at the mention of a competition, "Hehe, Oh yeah! Totally, let's do this!" She said pumping up her fist, "Losers have to buy the victors a bunch of sweets!~" She sang, "So you better get ready to fork up...uh...Wait did I ever get your name?" She asked lamely, to the boy.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --10x User Image

{OxOxC:}

X Kaos X

Shadow of Miracles

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Shadow of Miracles generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 25!

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:33 pm
X Kaos X
Sekaino

I''ll be posting after Marco catches a fish xD

so good luck guys~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:37 pm
Hitsukei

I will be claiming 2x Fire Gems. Thank you 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Prairiefox generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 33!

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:All About that BassWιтн:Kirsi Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Uplifted/Shocked/One with the fishOOC:Woo! ^^◉

The mood was lifted! Kirsi running with Koru hand in hand was fun and felt nice to just run around. Her new Piplup plush was still poking out from her bag and even staring at others as it went by with the girls through the crowd. The closer they got to the other games they began to slow down and Kirsi even let go of Koru's hand. Koru locked her arms behind her back as they turned their run into a leisurely stroll. She noted to Kirsi, "Hey wanna sign up for the soccer game after we hit the next booth? I'm not sure what prizes there are but I'm feeling the need to kick a ball around!" She didn't want to add that soccer was one of her favorite games to play. She kept glancing at her back to look at the plush poking out of her bag, it was keeping a huge smile on her face every time she looked. It did remind her that she might want to bring Cyndaquil and Fletchling out soon to get some fresh air. Maybe not right now in this crowd but when they relax somewhere before the game probably. She pointed seeing the fishing game's booth, "There it is!" They sprinted towards it but Koru was shockingly dumbfounded seeing Marcus there. She had forgotten the guy liked to fish. She clenched her fist, but did in no way wanted her feelings towards him to ruin her fun with her friend. She approached the booth and grabbed a pole to fish. She waved at Eve happy to see her again, it kinda looked like the Eli guy was trying to flirt with her or something- odd.

She kept her kept her eyes on the water, slowly moving the line around the water. She didn't want to tempt herself to look at him. She found it odd that Ray wasn't with them though, wonder if he wandered off from them then. Somehow that actually gave her a little bit of a relief, she didn't feel like she was going to get rejected for once today. She felt the pole move and shook her head and shot it upwards,
"Banzai!” She called out as at the end of a line was a fish! She pumped her fist and high fived Kirsi, "Alright gotcha!” She handed the pole with the fish to the man running the both and he showed the available prizes. The gems of various colors caught her attention. There was a certain gleam in her eyes looking at them. She had no idea what they were for, but he called them by pokemon types. Of course there was only one clear choice for her, "I'll take the fire gem and that yellow looking one sir!” and like that he handed to her with a smile. She almost jumped into the air as she bounced on the balls of her feet holding the glittering gems, "Wow these are so pretty aren't they Kir?” She knelt down and opened her bag back up and placed them in a separate side pocket. No way was she going to break them or scratch them up with her other stuff in there.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

Quote:
[1-17] = means you miss the fish
[19-37] means you caught a fish
[18] = means you caught the golden fish

Shadow of Miracles
I'M CLAIMIN' ME SOME FIRE GEM AND ELECTRIC GEM XD

Sekaino generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 24!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:12 pm
Holly's turn~
Time to sleep with the fishes!  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:15 pm
Sekaino
Holly's turn~
Time to sleep with the fishes!

phew first try
Holly will be taken those rare candies, thank you very much!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:45 am
shadowabyss1301

User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: Tired II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: MuseumII ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Medicine: User Image x12 II ▫Key-Items: User Image II ▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Profile: X

Ray sheepishly looked at him as he stated it was a 'strange touch'. That was a rather... interesting way to put it. It wasn't like he meant to cause the other boy to feel like he did something bad. It was just Ray wasn't used to other people patting him on the back, or stuff like that. The person who did that was usually his sister and now that she was gone, well he didn't feel like he should allow anyone else to touch him or comfort him in her place. It was then that Hisaki grabbed his pole, which caused Ray for tilt his head to the side a bit confused. He then placed the bobber against his head. What was he doing? The boys actions simply confused him further, and he didn't really understand anything that came out of his mouth. It sounded like a blessing of sorts though, that was kind of cool in its own right. It was then that Hisaki explained his reasoning for the blessing. Ray looked up at him surprised "oh... I wish my family had some soft of blessing... maybe then... she would have been more lucky..." he said, muttering the last bit to himself.

It was then that the boy ran off to another game, leaving Ray by himself. He had caught a fish earlier, and looked at it as the game judge walked over to him and presented him 2 little candies. He took them from the judge and placed them with the others he had collected over the times he's been here. He sighed, maybe he'd keep catching fish? Yeah that's what he'd do. He did, and just as quickly as he caught more fish, Hisaki sprang back over. Ray jumped, fumbling a bit with his rod "jez! You must be like... the king of games... er... what I meant was that uh... you came back super fast" he said, blushing embarrassed.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Miscellaneous: User Image x1 ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Festival games
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe! Plus others

Ichiro's features lit up with excitement when he felt his fishing line snag on something. With a quick tug, he too had reeled in a fish as easily as Phoebe did. Letting the booth attendant take care of the fish on his line, Ichiro turned back to Phoebe and nodded theatrically in agreement. "Yeah, we got pretty lucky, didn't we?" He smiled, soon taking the rare candies that were handed to him before tucking them away in his bag as well. He still wasn't sure what he'd do with them, as he had already accumulated quite a bit of them. He figured he'd split them up between his two pokemon at some point.

Getting up from his seat, Ichiro returned the fishing pole to its stand before turning back to Phoebe once more. He noticed that she looked to be distracted by something just then, before focusing her attention back on him. Did she overhead something? Did something happen? Ichiro gave Phoebe a curious look, but it was short lived when she told him about a Soccer area. "A Soccer game? That would be fun to play with a bunch of people. We should definitely sign up!" He smiled back Phoebe, wholeheartedly agreeing with her. Letting his friend take his hand, Ichiro followed after her, albeit with a slight blush forming on his face. He didn't expect Phoebe to take his hand, but it seemed sort of cute.

[Exit with Phoebe^^]

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Excited
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Same a pic; Black T-shirt, light orange jacket, blue jeans shorts and tan coloured sandles

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 5
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 6
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image
                                              User Image x1

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                              User Image x12

SoundVVave

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 25!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Festival games
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris, Niara, Faye

Letting Iris lead the way for him and Faye, Silvano kept his eye out, scanning the festival booths for a new game for their trio to play. There didn't seem to be a whole lot of games left, but eventually, one that involving fishing came into view. "Maybe we could try that one." Silvano spoke up, gesturing towards a booth that was decorated with fish. There appeared to be a number of students seated with fishing rods and an attendant giving out prizes to which ever students caught something.

He wasn't too keen on fishing, let alone the possibility of getting his clothes and things wet from the water at the booth, but decided it was probably worth the prizes that decorated the space. From the looks of it, one could either win candy or some fancy looking gems of all different colour.

Without letting the two girls decide if they wanted to go over to the booth or not, Silvano led both Iris and Faye over to the fishing game. He first sought out a bench and three open rods where they could try and fish together. "How about we see who's best at fishing?" He grinned good-naturely, before taking a seat on the end of the bench. Tucking the Manine plush he won into his bag, Silvano took up one of the rods and waited a few seconds for the two girls to get situated before casting his line into the water. From there, he waited to see if anything would happen or if he'd have to try again.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Content
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : Short post -__-;

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Level: 15
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 0
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Supersonic
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image
                                                            User Image x1

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                                            User Image x0

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Erkowon

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

X Kaos X generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 5!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:20 pm
RNGing fish catching for Tera  
X Kaos X generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 9!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:24 pm

Attempt #2  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
X Kaos X generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 24!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:27 pm

Attempt #3

Pffft looks like the RNG gods are making Tera's fishing skill reflect here XD

Hitsukei

I like to claim 2 rare candies for Tera Hatano please owo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:04 pm
Shadow of Miracles

I'm going to claim 2 Rare candies for Silvano, too. :3

X Kaos X

Poor Tera. RNG had it in for her. ><;
It was the same for my other character -- couldn't even hit the board in darts since my phone kept eating the random number I tried to generate xP

Edit: Tera's been added to the list of winners :3  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Erkowan generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 8!

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Location Fishing Game Company Iris, Antonio

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye followed alongside Iris happily, looking around the Festival at all the bright colors, loud music, boisterous entertainers and general overall enjoyable atmosphere. It was almost enough to make her forget the earlier incident from the Museum. Almost...but somehow Miss Erza's soft smile and whispered voice seemed to follow her. Still, the blond managed to block it out and laughed as a nearby entertainer juggled some white bowling pins. Antonio spotted another game and Faye followed along. She peered over the many shoulders and between arms till a spot open and she could get a bit closer. It was some kind of fishing game, one with rods and hooks. There were already several people trying to win the prizes, though it looked like the rare prize had already been snatched up. Faye wondered briefly who had won it before noting that there were Rare Candies availed. With eyes shining, Faye accepted the small rod and moved in beside Tony, "Don't really know how good I am at this, but it looks like fun. Getting some more Rare Candies is defiantly worth trying." Casting the line and hook, Faye tried to mimic Antonio's movements and cheered when he caught his fish, "Wow! Good job Tony! Let's see if I can hook one too."

Attire Casual Summer Outfit
Mood Social/Mildly Worried/Entertained
Word Count 212
O.O.C
X

XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amirah the Eevee
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Type: Normal
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Adaptability
Experience: 250/1000
Move Set:

► Tackle
      ► Tail Whip
      ► Baby-Doll Eyes
      ► Swift

XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Salem the Purrloin
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Type: Dark
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Limber
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Assist
      ► Sand Attack

P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 2
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Water Stone Ticket x1

Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas