Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia Historic Museum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:44 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Erkowan
shadowabyss1301
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

With the whole Pokemon commotion happening, Marco had completely forgotten about Skylar, the brown-haired girl, and the other boy with them. It seemed that the girl and boy strongly believed in safety by holding hands and were going to defend that to the very end. The boy started getting defensive towards the girls, why not towards him? He didn't know, but he would said something against that if it wasn't for the Purrloin chase that occurred. Skylar had remained silent after saying her words, but maybe she didn't have a chance to say anything else after he had to leave and the other boy took them to a different room. They were so stronghold about safety yet they were separating themselves from the group; irony.

Faye's warning had come too late, but truthfully he was just acting too reckless. His body would move and the results were positive and negative. Like back in the Forest when he helped Faye; his body just moved and things turned out okay. The current situation resulted in something negative; his body moved and he caused a ruckus for everyone around him. The black-haired sighed as he sat up after knowing the Purrloin and the artifacts were save. His Murkrow had really saved the day while he was just running around. Marco was really thankful to the avian pokemon and would need to reward him. He did still have some Rare Candies left and Murkrow definitely deserved a couple. Before he could celebrate any further, a shadow cast over him and he looked up to the faces of the museum staff; he was in trouble. Rather he would have been if it wasn't for miss Floros stepping in to defend them. He stared at the pink-haired teacher with a look of admiration. Marco stood up and returned Murkrow to his Great Ball, thanking his pokemon once more. He returned the artifact to the museum staff and then stood back with Faye.

The students were all led to outside the museum by the teachers. The tour was over and it was for the best that everyone exited the museum as soon as possible. Once outside, Marco and Faye were called forward; the black-haired silently made his way over to the teacher. He was used to being called by a teacher in his old school since his classmates would often put the blame on him when something in the classroom went wrong. In this case, the trouble in the museum was his fault so maybe he did deserve whatever punishment would come his way. They were scolded and Faye tried to speak up for herself. "It's not her fault miss Floros." Marco spoke up, her pokemon escaping its pokeball was an accident, but Marco summoning his own pokemon was something he did on his own; he made that decision. If anything then only he should have been punished for what occurred, not Faye. "I broke the rules, Faye didn't do that on purpose." Other teachers arrived and Marco stared falling back into silence after seeing all the adults.

Mister Reyes was trying to lighten the mood, but Marco was too upset with himself; he did appreciate his teacher's effort. Then came in another teacher who had pink hair! The black-haired boy blinked, "there are two miss Floros?" He tried rubbing his eyes to see if there was something causing him to see double. However, the second miss Floros did not disappear and when he got a closer look he realized that the pink hair women were different. Not just the hairstyle, but also their expressions and the air they carried around them. "Miss Ezra?" it had only been a few times, but he did remember that there was a teacher that often changed her hair color. She was kind of well known for that since it seemed like she was a new person every day. Miss Ezra announced that everyone had to leave and mister Reyes had spoken earlier about getting lunch meaning that it was time for them to be fed. Marco feeling hungry so it was a good opportunity. The black-haired boy starting moving with the crowd of students, but he was falling more towards the back. He really wanted to be alone, but that wasn't likely going to happen when everyone was going to the same place for lunch.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:42 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Museum Lobby
♥ With: Students/Teachers
♥ Mood: (◕△◕)
♥ OOC: x
♥ Word Count: x
♥ Wearing: This with brown loafers + high black socks and hair in gentle waves

The tour was over. To be honest, Riko kind of spaced out the first few minutes. The thing that got her on track was her sister. While Riko distracted, she heard a soft voice behind her. She turned around but no one was there. Must be hallucinating, she thought to herself. Then she heard that exact same voice again. Only louder this time. She again turned around, but of course, no one was behind her. She wanted to scream, except the tour guide was explaining about Inca Gods. And llamas? She then heard the voice loud and clear. It was her sister's voice. Impossible. she thought incredulously. It sounded so real. Like her sister was present, standing behind her. But Yui was thousands of miles away. Riko realized that she was so contemplative, that she imagined her sister's voice, probably because she missed her. She closed her eyes again and listen. She could hear her sister, nagging her on how she should be paying attention and that this information might be very important in the future. Yup. Yui was definitely same old, same old. That snapped Riko out of her trance, and she started listening. The information that was told was actually really fascinating. Wow.
Afterwards. Mr. Reyes announced that they will be heading out to the restaurant to grab a bite. Apparently the restaurant was called Los Incas. Riko rolled her eyes. Why was she not surprised? She exited the museum and made her way down to the restaurant, every now and then checking her map to make sure she was on the right track.

[Exit]

❣ Pokemon ❣
♥ Snivy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 3x User Image(at dorm)

User Image

Kumerelle

Duck

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:45 pm
    User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
    mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: Not sure if this is too late, but I felt like this part had to be in the museum

Koru was talking so fast Kirsi felt like her head was spinning. She wanted to say it was no big deal, but she got really caught up on the last thing Koru said. "You shoulder...?" She didn't make the connection to her shoulder being where Cyndaquil usually sat. Kirsi shook her head, both to stop Koru's rush of words and to focus. Gosh, Koru really sounded worried, and now Kirsi felt bad for not saying hello right away. "Koru, Koru, it's okay, I'm fine." Kirsi fiddled with her ear, hoping she wouldn't blush with embarrassment. If she wasn't so stupid and careless she would have realized and Koru wouldn't be feeling bad. I'll just make sure not to do it again unless I'm really mad, she thought to herself, deciding to switch gears to start the new exciting day.

She tried her best to sound excited about the museum. Well, some of it was exciting in its own way. "I do like imagining what it would've been like, with ancient cities and stuff." And then Koru was apologizing again. Kirsi didn't like the sick, guilty feeling in the pit of her stomach. "But if you hadn't grabbed me I probably wouldn't have danced, and that was really fun! Besides, I wanna talk to Ray too..." And his friend Eli cough cough. "He's being a real butt," Kirsi huffed, crossing her arms. She looked sideways at Koru, who looked real sad. Kirsi was about to tell her to cheer up (or try to cheer her up, anyways) when some kids in their class started raising their voices. One of those voices was Skylar, Koru's roomate. Kirsi didn't know her beyond that Koru had a really hard time with her. She didn't seem very friendly.

Koru went over to try and help, but since Kirsi had no reason to she stayed back. Of course, she couldn't help watching the whole thing. Just let her go. And stop yelling... And don't be mean to Koru! she added in her head. Koru came back shaken and immediately bent over as if recovering from a hard run. "Gosh, I thought so too for a second. I can't believe you live with her." She could only imagine how often fights like that may have broken out between Koru and Skyler. She was crazy glad she liked her roommates, even if they weren't really good friends or anything yet.

As if the class hadn't caused enough pandemonium, Faye's purrloin got loose. "This is why I like dog pokemon..." Kirsi trailed off, realizing Koru wasn't paying attention. Then the girl spoke, her voice muffled, and asked if Kirsi hated her. What!? And...not the first time... Kirsi's head felt tight as anger bubbled up at the thought that some stupid kid before had hurt Koru somehow. Not to mention Koru getting hurt by Skylar just now...or even Kirsi herself. "Koru." Kirsi crouched down, staring straight at Koru whether the other girl met her gaze or not. "I wouldn't ever ever hate you, 'cuz you're my friend and I really like you and you're awesome," she stated fiercely. Then, a bit more sheepish, "And...I'm not really mad about you leaving. I mean I am a little- but it's no big deal! Really!" Kirsi straightened and stuck out her hand to help Koru up. "Come on, let's go get lunch. I bet if we're lucky we can sit near Ray." She would drag Koru up and after her if she had to.

[ Exit]

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 5
      Nature: Jolly
      Ability: Intimidate
      Move Set:

► Bite
          ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    P O K E B A L L S :
      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
      User Image x 10

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:28 pm
    User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
    Wнere:Museum Wιтн:Other students/namely KirsiWord Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Little Better OOC: You did it right don't worry ^^ and yay Kirsi's the best! ◉

Goodness she must've sounded like such a downer. The entire time with was with Kirsi was consisting of nothing but apologizing to her, and then had to go and almost mention other stuff- it made feel a little embarrassed. After her near death against Skylar Koru could only let out a nervous laugh that quickly faded, "Hehe...yeah I'm surprised myself," though there were times where she wished she was at least on good-ish terms with Skylar. That fight they had before leaving for the trip though may have buried the only chances she would ever have left. It made her wonder how everyone else did with their mates. Sometimes she felt a little jealous of the others, imagining the fun and frienship-ness between roommates, whereas she has to walk on glass everyday before coming close to Skylar to say a word, and even then the words she say might get her killed first thing in the morning.

She still didn't directly look at Kirsi, even while the girl was explaining how much fun she did have at the dance stage yesterday. It made her feel happy, but still she felt like she had forced it unintentionally. However; she couldn't help but giggle when she said Ray was being a butt. She leaned a little more and covered her mouth to hide it,
    "Yeah...it'd be nice to again," she replied thinknig about the nice times she had just talking to Ray. "I miss it ya know..." she finally took notice of the ruckus going on, but only catching the tail end with Miss Floros getting onto Faye and Marco. Koru chuckled again at Kirsi's comment about liking dog pokemon, but she stopped when Kirsi crouched down to her level. The sudden move finally brought her attention to Kirsi...who actually looked kinda mad. She could feel her face turning a little red when Kirsi called her awesome, which was awesome, and she turned away beginning to feel a little sheepish herself. She watched Kirsi stand back up and Koru accepted her hand and stood smiling, "Thanks Kirsi you're awesome..." to add to her thanks she wrapped both arms around Kirsi and nuzzled a quick hug then she let go. Koru nodded and continued to smile as Kirsi suggested trying to sit next to Ray at lunch, "Yeah...Hey I wonder if we can bring our pokemon out now?" She was really ready to bring Cyndaquil back out, but after what she saw with the teachers and Faye and Marco she quickly thought different...

Exit

User Image
    ▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
    User Image
    Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
    User Image
    Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

”shinesnowillusion”

Prairiefox
    Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
    • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Summer Pride 100

Erkowan
    Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
    • Market Browser 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:08 am
    User Image
    SEBASTIAN SHARP

Outdoor and Survival Teacher

What a day. Sebastian shook his head, trying to fight the urge to both smile and frown at the same time. Well, such an event was to be expected at some point. Dealing with such a large crowd of kids, even with adult supervision, was just not meant to go smoothly all the time. Pity that the Museum's was the place that things went sideways. Sebastian stayed more to the side as the some of the Teachers ushered out the students. He did his part of course, keeping everyone together, making sure they didn't wander off and that no one else caused any more hassles. It was bad enough that one incident had happened...no need for a second.

Coming forward as the Teaching Staff gathered around the two students, Sebastian listened calmly. Clearly, the two students would need to be punished and a discussion was going to take place regarding that. The Ranger understood this...for every action, there was a reaction. He'd gotten his fair share of trouble on his journey, these kids needed to understand that as well. "I'll aid in this discussion as well. But for now, lets head out to the restaurant. I'm sure our kids are starving after all this excitement." Heading up to the front of the group, Bastian waved to the student as they started to walk, "Alright gang. Stay close. Like Miss Erza said, no wandering off. You guys are really going to like this place. Come along." Sebastian lead the kids away from the Museum and into the core of the Lamia District.

[[Exit]]

X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jace the FeraligatrLv.50JollyTorrentRain Dance l Water Pulse l Ice Fang l Earthquake
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tibalt the Houndoom Lv.50HastyFlash FireNasty Plot l Dark Pulse l Incinerate l Flamethrower
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nissa the LeafeonLv.50ImpishLeaf GuardSunny Day l Shadow Ball l Solar Beam l Leaf BladeXX

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    DJ Double B
    Shadow of Miracles
    Hope the kind
    TheWhiteDragonfly
    amarzyciel
    Hope the kind
    X Kaos X
    KawaiiBunny_56
    SoundVVave
    Blinded By Silence
    Prairiefox
    ShyWolfHeart
    The Shiny Furret
    Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
    Xaven the Raven
    Hitsukei
    Tsuki the Fated Wind
    murruelecreuset

SpazzticPanda1311
    shadowabyss1301
    Skye_Dupree

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:13 pm
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
    . ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Whatever happened with that group afterwards was unknown to Iris as she was too busy trying to help Faye catch her pokemon. All she did was manage to let the Purrloin slip through her fingers before she collided with Faye as the pokemon jumped out of the way. She rolled back, hitting her head on a pillar but otherwise okay as a new scene unfolded. Marco had sent out his bird pokemon to pursue the feline... Well if that wasn't a change in order. Murkrow had grabbed the Purrloin before Salem wiggled out of the grip. Iris gasped as the necklace was falling. Fearing that it would fall the ground and break, Iris covered her eyes. However she didn't hear gasps or a shatter. Uncovering her eyes, the nervous girl was relieved to see that the necklace was caught by Murkrow. Iris clapped out of nerves as she walked over the two, four until the pokemon were gone. "Well that was enough excitement for the day. let's not do that again okay..."Iris chuckled.

But the moment didn't last as Ms. Flores approached them. Iris thought she would be in problem and was ready to hear the scolding or the words of disappointment. However, it seemed like she was invisible as Mr. Flores was only talking to Marco and Faye since they were the ones that had their pokemon out of the pokeballs. Iris didn't so essentially, she was avoiding a potential punishment. Which was good for once but that mean that the other were going to get into trouble. The three of them were walking together when Ms. Flores called them to the front. Soon it was three teachers front of the two students. Ms. Floros who was talking about a punishment. Mr. Reyes appeared with a more relaxed look at the matter as he mentioned lunch and finally, looking like Ramona's twin the pink hair, Ms. Ezra who was moving the group for lunch. Iris could hear them talking and the first thing that caught her attention was how Marco was speaking up and saying that he willingly took out his pokemon while Faye and Salem was an accident. It was like at gym class. Iris sighed as she ran her hair through her hands. She remembered being so mad at him that day that she neglected to talk in account that he did try to get her off the hook a little from the dodgeball thing that happened.

Iris looked down as she walked with the group to the restaurant. She let out another sigh

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
    User Image

Nickname: Bebe
      Level: 11
      Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
      Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
      Level: 11
      Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
      Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
      -5 Rare Candies

Company:
    Mood: Out of breath
    Attire: street clothes
    OOC:

Ʌ
    a-are we there yet?
    Ѻne day you'll know
    ωho you want to be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:20 pm
    User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
    Relaxed/CuriousMuseumHey guys my brother broke my computer so I'm using Chibi's to post tonight and he;s supposed to help buy me a new one on Thursday so hopefully I can post again by then I'm really sorry I've missed a lot again...

Eli seemed to stay to himself the entire trip to the museum. As the tour guides spoke his mind wandered and he became immersed in the history they were speaking of. He had a small snap back to reality when the tour guides changed, noticing finally that the man was now a woman, and followed her and the group to the next exhibit. He wasn't all too taken when the guide spoke of the politics of the Incas but the art was really cool. He took a chance to snap a photo of the mask with his pokegear before they stopped talking. Eli walked around and noticed Marcus and Ray had found each other. Now that the tour was technically over Eli put away his gear and waved to them upon approach.
    User Image
    He stopped just in front of them and put his hands in his pocket, "Hey there! Did you guys like the tour? I think I might've spaced out into it a little bit...”he laughed nervously. it was good to see them. He liked time to himself but seeing his friends always brightened his day. He looked around to the other groups that were forming among the students while they waited, he swerved his eyes past Koru and Kirsi, knowing they were the ones Ray was trying to avoid- or was it just Koru? He stopped and watched the small ruckus unfold. He pointed a little bit towards them and noted to his friends, "Wow...I can't believe Koru and Skylar are roommates...I don't think I'd be standing after a yelling like that...” he felt for Koru, especially seeing her roommate being so mean to her. It couldn't have been easier for someone that always seems so full of energy. The action seemed to continue when a Purrloin suddenly scurried across the museum floor. For a moment Eli thought he was seeing things, but he was proven wrong when some of the students- plus a Murkrow- started a chase. It kinda reminded him of this cartoon he watched when he was little, well littler. Despite the trouble they were getting into he took a sigh of relief and commented, "And this is why I'm glad Aipom is relaxing in his pokeball...” Ms. Floros and the other teachers started taking the students outside the museum. While he stretched feeling the fresh outside air hit his face he felt immediately awkward as Marco and Faye were talked to by the teachersfor what had happened. Mr. Reyes from the battle class at school showed up, though for some reason he was still wewaring the museum uniform, and make the announcement for lunch. Eli grinend big and patted his stomach, "Awesome I'm starving! I skipped breakfast for once.” Along with the group Eli went towards the restaurant the teachers had spoken of, hopefully nothing crazy would happen there...
    [[Exit]]

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
    User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:34 am
    User Image
    User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: Tired II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: MuseumII ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Medicine: User Image x10 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Profile: X

Ray honestly didn't know why he even asked to hold hands, he thought it was a normal thing. At least he thought it was, it did make sense to hold hands so you didn't get lost. It was only after he asked that he realized how embarrassing it was to hold hands with another person. Marcus probably thought he was weird, or even worse thought he was gross for even asking! He groaned inwardly, why did he have to ask in the first place? Rays attention shifted to Macus ask he stated they needed to track down Eli, which was true. They had after all pretty much dragged him all over the place yesterday, poor guy didn’t even know the reason why. However, when the words call some other people ran through his ears, he tensed. He didn’t mind having lunch with two other people, but a group of four or five was pushing it. He rubbed his arm uncomfortably. He wanted to say no, he really didn’t fair well in big groups. Often times he grew pale, had a loss of appetite, stuttered his words, and grew anxious very quickly. It was a really bad habit he picked up after his sisters death. Sure before when his sister was alive he did have some issues with bigger groups, but it was bearable since is sister was always at his side to sooth his anxiety and worries. Without her here though… he didn’t know if he could take the strain of it all. How could he say no though? He didn’t want to let Marcus down, he seemed like he was really enthusiastic about the idea. Like it or not Ray had no choice but to say he was ok with the idea whether he liked it or not. Marcus was his friend, and he didn’t want to lose that. Even though he knew he didn’t have the right to have any friends, he desperately wanted to keep his friendship with Marcus.

At the time he didn’t understand that he didn’t want to lose Marcus’s friendship due to he intense loneliness and pain in his heart. He didn’t understand just how deep the hole in his heart was. For now his mind was telling him one thing, and his heart another. It was a painful process, and he constantly kept fighting with himself internally. How could he tell others about what was happening to him? His grip tightened on his arms “n… no problem, if you want to… invite more people go for it” she said, but it seemed a bit forced. He tried his best to act natural, but it still made him more anxious. After all Ray was never rally a people person anyways. It was then that the topic switched back to the knife and Ray tried to listen and drown out his worries. Ray shook his head “I think… knives are handy, and you’re not that weird for thinking knives are cool a lot of people think that… if anyone’s weird its me” he said, whispering the last part to himself so quietly Marcus might not have heard him. He did have to wonder, what other uses could knives have? He pondered the thought, all he knew about them was that they were good for cutting things. However, cutting fish and food were the main uses right? He pondered the thought, how did people not cut themselves from the sharp edge with they were cutting the food anyways? Maybe there were techniques people used? Curious, Ray decided maybe he’d research the different uses knives had. After all maybe he could learn to cook or something? Rina would probably scold him though he never was any good in the kitchen.

It was then that he noticed that there was quite the commotion going on a bit away from them. Ray turned his head a bit to the side to see lavender, blond, black, and two brown haired kids arguing about something. The words exchanged between them made Ray shutter, he really didn’t want to get tangled up with any of those kids now. Especially the blond and lavender haired girls. As Rina would say, they seemed like the troublesome type, and Rina would probably be angry with him if he made friends with those types of people. So Ray decided to try and avoid those two the best he could. His attention shifted back to Marcus as he stated not to worry about it, and then proceeded to extend his hand towards him. Ray tilted his head to the side confused, but then slipped his hand into Marcus’s before they moved on towards the incas.

Ray relaxed a bit more, it was nice to feel some sort of security. At least now he wouldn’t get separated and be all by himself. His tense muscles relaxed a bit, at he looked over the display case. However, all of a sudden he felt himself being dragged off and he yelped a bit surprised “M… Marcus where are we going? The tour is over there” he said, pointing back towards the group. Not that Marcus seemed to hear him. He just stared sheepishly as he headed towards the blond haired girl, who he heard Marcus say was Faye. He groaned, so much for avoiding her. It seemed like Marcus knew this girl, even seemed to get friends with her. How was he supposed to get out of this situation now? His relaxed muscles tensed again and he waited, slowly moving behind Marcus as to hide from the girls sight. It was then that she seemed to growl at Marcus, and Ray shirked back a bit. Yeah she was definitely the type of person Ray disliked the most, he really couldn’t handle that attitude she was packing. All Marcus did was ask about her pokemon, she didn’t have to be so snippy about it…

All of a sudden three teachers seemed to flood in and scold Marco and Faye, and Ray just wanted to leave the area as soon as possible. He didn’t wanna get dragged into this situation at all. In fact it just made him more nervous, he was starting to sweat a bit. Just then Elijah came over after finally managing to find them. Ray thanked the gods for his arrival and let go of Marcus’s hand and bolted over to the boy. He’d rather not be in that area anymore, no offense to Marcus but he was starting to hyperventilate a bit. Ray sheepishly made his way over, assuming Marcus was following behind him and nodded “it was… interesting” he responded a bit tiredly. He shivered at the name Skylar, “she’s definitely got that ice-queen aura about her… thinking about it makes me shiver” he said. It was then that they were moved to the restaurant and so Ray followed along, though he certainly had lost his appetite after experiencing the joys and sorrows of this museum trip.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: I hope your computer issues are resolved soon, that sucks to hear D: ))
    User Image
    User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Miscellaneous: --- ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
    ▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
    ▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
    II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image
    Prairiefox

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    • Megathread 100
    • Who's The Boss Now? 300

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    • Megathread 100
    • Who's The Boss Now? 300
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:56 am
    User Image
    textttexttextextUser Image

▪Mood: Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
    ▪Where: Museum II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace)II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar sighed, all this drama was ridiculous. She glared at Iris, Faye, and Marco those punks deserved each other. She huffed, placing her free hand on her hip annoyed. It seemed that Koru understood it was her fault for getting into her business, at least the girl realized that now. Skylar did feel a tad bit guilty for snapping at the girl, she'd never say that out loud, but this would at least cause the girl to avoid her. Honestly, lately Skylar was just always so irritated and angry. It sort of made her feel like she was bullying other people. She shook her head, no no no, she just wanted to be left alone was that so hard to ask? She didn't want to feel the sting of betrayal again so this was the best option to keep others away right?

She grumbled as they moved to another spot. When she saw Marco and Faye bring out their pokemon she snickered, she always told that moron to keep his pokemon under control. Apparently his so called "friends" had the same problem. Yup, those two were meant for each other. Skylar wasn't stupid, it was obvious that Faye had a crush on Marco why else would she get all defensive and get into a fight that she had no business getting into? Same goes for Iris, it was clear she too hard some sort of feelings for the boy. That was a group she didn't want to get stuck with, it would be too big of a pain to deal with. With that, she turned towards the other two with her "I really don't want to go to lunch but it's mandatory. I'm going to get these stupid games over with afterwards. You can follow or do whatever you want I don't care either way" she said, before leaving towards the games. Unfortunately lunch was rather boring, hopefully the games would be better.

*exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: to the dart game! ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: User Image x0 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
    ▪Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
    ▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
    ▪Moves: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

Hope the kind

shadowabyss1301

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:31 am
    User Image
    ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
    User Image
    My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
    ❖♀ Kid❖
    ❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
    Location➸ Museum
    I'm with➸ Hisaki and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
    O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Misa enjoyed the quiet moment of being away from the source of much confusion and conflict. Clearly it seemed that it was for the best. Hisaki and Moore were not in their general moods, though Skylar could be argued that she was. What didn’t help the situation was when a familiar pink-haired woman came to them. It felt that she scolded them for parting away from the group. Though Alana would have liked to argue that they needed some time to relax it seemed unlikely that the adult would hear them out. So a child could what a child normally does when it gets scolded, or at least in this child’s case she just kept quiet. When the teacher left she felt a bit more relaxed and let out a sigh of release. The girl didn’t want to deal with anyone or want to get in another mess. It was better to let things cool down and just let the things pass by. ’But I know what I won’t let pass,’ the child thought as she turned to face the present.

”I’m not that hungry either….” the thought of eating out did not catch her appetite. Honestly the Kingdra girl had only recently eaten lunch so there was that logic mixed in with having no desire in communicating with anyone else. Although she may not have put her thoughts in the way Moore said her words, the child would agree that she wanted the day to be over with. The trip had turned sour and dull. She watched as the lavender-haired girl left the two in the museum. Her voice, her tone stuck with her,
    ”Lets go Hisaki, I think Moore will need us.” The Shusona member beckoned Hisaki as she took her leave and followed Moore.

Though, even though they had to eat lunch with everyone else Misa kept her gaze upon the Salamance member. Her appetite wasn't even there but she took more sips of her drink than the food that was offered. 'What a waste,' the child thought as the plate was taken away from her. The three of them didn't chat since they may have all be fuming but the child just kept to herself in order to not bother anyone else with her feelings.
    {Exit to games}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
    User Image
    Pokemon:Chespin
    User Image
    Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
    Exp:0/1000
    User Image
    Personality: Impish
    Moves:Spike▹
    Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
    Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
    Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
    User Image
    Pokemon: Ponyta
    Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
    User Image
    Personality: Hasty
    Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
    ▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
    ▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
    ▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
    User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
    User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

shadowabyss1301

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • 50 Wins 150
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:49 am
    User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Beach Hobo

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж
    █【Mood: Tired but happy~】█【Dorm: Kingdra】█【Room: 100】█【Location: history building.】█【With: Misha(Skylar) & Alana & people.】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hisaki sat there in silence till skylar spoke and started leaving. There were games!? Since when!? He stood up slowly as Alana spoke and he chuckled. We did eat... Like not even a hour or so ago so... Games it is! God he hoped there was fishing game! He hasn't fished in months! Honestly was killing him.

Plus he did agree with skylar to some degree. Plus with how things were, he wasn't gonna go hang out with those three nasty kids and have them start something for no reason. As he followed he didn't grab there hands, he would But with things were he decided against it.

Though hopefully the games will set everyone back in there correct alignment of moods. Oh well, one way to find out as he followed suit with the two girls.

When skylar made a point about the lunch thing he groaned a bit and huffed and puffed his face out and agreed with them and decided to stay close to Skylar and Alana during lunch and wait till the games started to scatter about. Such a long time for games was gonna cause him a boring sickness.

[exit]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    █【Attire:In the picture. Hair is all over the place.】█
    ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
    Pokemon: Clauncher
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Mega Launcher
    Experience: 0
    Move Set:
    ► Splash
    ► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs: