Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Temporary Academy House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸ This is simply to make an exit post as I don't want to get in trouble ^^'

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

’Is he calling Moore a sassy but adorable girl?’ The thought immediately popped up as he mentioned his definition of a ‘hot lil potato’. But there were other thoughts present, one being that this male was somewhat similar to her elder brother. There was no way this male named Hisaki could be compared to her youngest. The youngest was quiet and slightly devious which wasn’t at all present in the Kingdra male. Her older brother was more relaxed with talking to people, said what came to mind, and seemed very open as well as friendly. Certainly there were traits would be quite different between the two but the child wanted to focus more on the positive comparisons between the two. What use was it to look at the negatives when someone’s positives were far more interesting to look at. Looking at Hisaki again, even though he was eccentric and certainly an odd character, Alana couldn’t call him to be a ‘bad’ character. ’Hisaki is someone my brother would surely like to be around,’ the child though as the male continued to converse with Skylar.

Though Hisaki may have possessed a louder and more enthusiastic way of speaking with Moore; when it came to speaking with Alana he was quite kind and polite. In her opinion, it displayed a great deal about his character. Hisaki may have appeared to be caught in the moment with his rants and amusing speeches with the Salamance girl, but when it came to speaking with someone else the male was sure to treat them in the same fashion that they treated him. Unsure if whether Moore could see that bit of maturity in him, Alana found this male to have a positive impression on her. The Kingdra member gave a small bow of her head in appreciation for his consideration. It was also a small thanks for reiterating the ingredients back to her. Though Hisaki’s words about tracking her down were odd, at least, it was still nice to know that he would try to find her at a later time so that he could hand her the list. Though, there were times when his words were lost to her ears but that didn’t stop them from being interesting and amusing. It was his tone that brought out this humor, and as discussed before, his body language.

But lets give some credit to the Water Gun Pokemon. Either the Trainer had complete trust in the creature or that Pokemon was very good at deceiving others. Especially when it came to their small discussion on the hair loss issue…Alana couldn’t help but find their relationship amusing. ’They should be comedians..’ oh but the child wasn’t sure if that would be an insult. Maybe for him it might be a compliment but…it was uncertain so she didn’t say a peep on the matter. Though, the matter the child would make a peep about was when Hisaki was aiming to pet the Noibat. Actually, Alana had desired to pet the small bat but was very unsure if Moore or the Pokemon would even allow her. That answer was displayed for her to see that Alana should definitely keep to asking them both. The bat Pokemon bit the male’s finger quite hard, at least within her opinion, before cuddling back to Moore.

Though, now that we are back on the topic of Moore... The young girl’s tongue was sharp as knives but it didn’t appear to phase Alana. The child had to take into consideration the ordeal of this whole conversation and the affect that it had on her. Not everyone was the same and not everyone would react the same way to any event/action, a lesson learned a bit early for her. For a moment, in the eye’s of both Chespin and Alana, Skylar wasn’t always 100% true to her feelings. That sort of character was eye catching to the grass-type while Alana viewed as another character type to understand. And though Skylar said these words rather bluntly with a tad bit of harshness sprinkled in, Alana was delighted that Moore would still have her company.
”Ah, he isn’t part of the club…so that would make sense.” Considering that Alana wanted to talk about club matters with Moore, the conversation would likely be lost on Hisaki’s ears. Alana turned to face the male once more in order to give a small bow. It was at this time that Moore began to walk away with words that sort of sounded like an invitation for the Kingdra girl.
”I’m sorry to cut our conversation short but I’m…afraid we,” she motioned towards herself and Moore,
”have some things to talk about. And though it isn’t my place to say this…I hope that you can still be you.” She gave a small smile to the boy and went back to catch up to Moore.

{Exit}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:10 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Temporary Academy Housing - Room 103

Company : Yamask
                                            Wearing : Casual Shirt and Jeans

Evelyn was rooming with Tera, Skylar, and Veronica for the trip. She didn’t mind the arrangements. The first day of the trip was great she enjoyed it. The kingdra told herself that night that she would get up early. However like always that didn’t entirely happen. She’d still managed to fall out of the bed the moment she woke up. Sitting up she rubbed the back of her head before grabbing her glasses. Placing them on her head, Evelyn was surprised her commotion didn’t get a reaction out of Yamask. Perhaps he was sleeping in. Either way she wrestled with the blankets in order to get herself free. Getting up once untangled she stretched and went on fixing her bed.

With that done Evelyn noticed Skylar was already gone. Shrugging it off, she got her things together before getting dressed for the day. Grabbing Yamask’s pokéball, Evelyn clicked the button to release her friend from inside. “Morning Yamask,” She greeted him as he stretched out. “Ya~” He seemingly yawned. “Sorry to wake you but I thought you’d like to enjoy the morning.” She told him. Getting a tired little nod of understanding, Evelyn headed out of her room. Yamask followed silently behind her like he always did.

Heading down the hall, Evelyn honestly didn’t know what she planned on doing with her free time that morning. Getting something to eat seemed like a good start she was sure. However she knew she needed to keep track of time. Events were bound to happen and she didn’t want to be late for any of it. The events of the other day were fun and she enjoyed learning the culture. Today was for student games, what they were Evelyn didn’t know. She just hoped they wouldn’t be an even bigger risk to her already large trip factor. Might as well stay optimistic was all Evelyn thought.

(Exit)

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 314
                                            OOC : Roommates... Tera, Skylar, Veronica

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:16 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco blushed when he saw that Iris was about to break into a laugh after seeing him in his current attire. The black-haired boy hid behind his door and peeked his head out to see her. "W-Why are you here?" he repeated his question, but it seemed to have gone ignored by the green-haired girl. Instead she commented about his morning attitude. Maybe he wasn't the best morning person, but at the same time it was Iris he had to deal with in the morning. Of course he would never tell her that since she was unpredictable and he was afraid of that. He tried to fix his messy morning hair by passing his hair through his hair, but he knew the effort was pointless. Most people had one hair whorl, but Marco actually had two. This caused a strange swirl on his hair that was always sticking out. He could normally comb his hair to try and hide it, but in the mornings it became a very obvious feature on his head. It was like a leaf or something was sticking out from his hair.

His attention returned to Iris who suddenly told him to get dressed. Marco raised an eyebrow at her demand because it certainly did not sound like a request. He was only more confused by her actions, but just standing around would not accomplish anything. Closing the door and going back to sleep was a thought that quickly disappeared from his mind; he did not want to find out what Iris would do to him if he did something like that. He opened the door further and stepped outside. He took a peek down the left hall and then the right hall, but it was only them so the chances this was a prank were very low. He looked back at Iris examining her carefully; she wanted to get breakfast.

"Okay," Marco agreed after a couple of minutes and then turned around to head back into his room. From outside you could the sounds of Marco moving around, the sounds of water from the shower, and finally some zipping of shoes. After a matter of minutes, Marco emerged fully dress and with his hair nicely comb and not messy anymore. "Let's go."

==========

[Exit when ready]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:05 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris tilted her head when Marco when he stepped outside of his door and then looked down both sides of the hallways. It was basically only them so was he expecting someone else? "Yes, it's just me." she said as she mentioned then getting food. Mentally, Iris was getting herself ready the rejection that would be coming her way. It wouldn't be unexpected but she still, she held out a little faith that he would agree with her to get some food.

As she waited for an answer, she looked at him and just took in his appearance, her eyes traveled to his hair. Bedhead was all she could think of as she looked at the hair that shook out more now than when they were in class. She digressed in thought as Marco seemed to look at her once more. So now it was just the two of them staring at each other without saying a word.

Then Iris' hope came true as Marco said okay. Iris nodded her head when the door closed for Marco could get himself washed up and dressed. When the closed on her, Iris grinned as she pumped her fist a little. Like she had expected and leaned more towards Marco saying no to her so to hear that yes and she just felt relieved about the whole thing, She was grinning and pumping her fist until the door opened. By the time, Marco had reappeared, Iris stopped the fist pump but kept the grin.

"Good. Let's go then."
she said as she walked with Marco out of the lobby and housing...

[[exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: street clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:21 pm
X Kaos X
Sekaino
Sorry for skipping your turn post. Kaos and I wanted to RP a scene for our characters before the day ended.

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco took the last bite of his Ice Cream cone and licked his fingers which had a little bit of the ice cream in them. His nose had a bit of the strawberry ice cream on the tip. Eating while carrying his plushie doll was a difficult and messy task, but they had to return to the temporary academy house. The sun had already set and the sky had turned dark, but there was enough light from the street lights and the moon to illuminate the district. Nonetheless, they needed to be in their rooms or the adults would scold them. Marco licked his lips smiling like a little kid (which he was) since the ice cream had been quite good. Also there was something about eating Ice Cream with friends that made things just taste better. After the events of today he had no doubt that Tera was his friend. She wasn't just being nice for the sake of being nice. She went out of her way to spend time with him and even cheered him during the times that he was feeling down. With the events of the museum and his defeat at the ball game, this day could have easily been one of the worst days for him. However, that was not the case and that was all thanks to Tera. He didn't have the time to be sad, not when she was with her and he was very thankful for that.

He was even able to meet Holly thanks to Tera whose good nature just naturally drew people in. If he had been by himself then surely he would not have the courage to hang out with a stranger. However, here he was on his way to making a new friend. Holly was really nice and he hoped that they would be able to get along. Sure he spend time with Faye and Iris yesterday, but he still wasn't sure what exactly what his relationship with them. Faye said he was his friend, but that was to cover the events from the morning. She was mad at him right now and he couldn't blame her since it was his fault they got into trouble. Iris said that she was hanging out with him because he was friends with Faye and even before that they had their own problems from the past. He wasn't sure if they were "okay" now, but she had been hugging Silvano a lot during the game which bothered him for some reason. His relationship with people was confusing, but not with Tera and that was comforting.

She had already done a lot for him today, but there was nothing he did for her. He glanced at the pink-haired girl wondering if there was something that she wanted and if it could be something that he could acquire for her. "But I don't have anything..." he talked to himself while carrying the giant Darumaka plushie doll... "...wait a minute. Yes I do!" The group was walking up the stairs to enter the building when he suddenly shouted out. Marco stopped and then turned to Tera with blushed cheeks. "Tera...I.." for some reason he started to feel really nervous. "You...you helped me out a lot today and I," he paused again blushing a little more, but he continued, "I want you to have this Daramuka!" He presented the plushie doll to her holding it out with closed eyes.

"T-Thank you for everything today," Marco peeked with one eye, "I'm glad we hang out."

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x5

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:24 am
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Drop That Super Bass ❥ Temporary Academy House
♥ With: Snivy
♥ Mood: (^з^)-☆
♥ OOC: Sorry for being late! I had a lot of things to get finished yesterday I totally forgot!
♥ Word Count: x
♥ Wearing: Pink Cotton Pajamas

Riko finally made it back to the Temporary Academy House, with Snivy asleep in her arms. It was now really dark outside, so everything looked like a dark silhouette. Riko couldn't tell if anyone was here or not, but she tiptoed her way inside and made her way to her room. Riko unlocked the room and stepped inside. Elysia and Alana didn't seem to be back yet. Was anyone even back? Riko had no desire to check though. She set Snivy down at the foot of her bed then got out a cotton pillow, which she put Snivy on top of. Riko was dying to change into her PJs, and maybe take a shower, although she didn't want to wake anyone up by the loud sound of water hitting the tub, so she decided against it until tomorrow morning, their last day. Hopefully it will be something really fun. Riko felt bad for missing the soccer game, but she will ask Elysia and Nirav about it when she has the chance. Maybe that's where everyone is right now. Riko and a few others didn't sign up to play, but they might have watched it. Riko opened up her dresser and put some clothes back into her suitcase. Some clothes were still in there for her possible outfit for tomorrow. Riko held up some cotton pink PJs, her favorite color, with cute little teacups for the design. She changed into them, and tossed her pinafore into her suitcase. In the restroom, she brushed her teeth with some wintermint toothpaste, then got out the straightening iron. Her hair was still in gentle waves, which didn't look so gentle anymore, and it was a one day thing, since most of the time, her hair was straight. Once the iron was done heating up, Riko got right to work. She started from the top, and pressed the iron for a few seconds, then move it down. She did that motion for the rest of her hair. For some strange reason, she didn't mind a super hot object being close to her head. She then unplugged the straightening iron when she was done, since setting a place on fire was certainly not on her bucket list then waited for it to cool down, then tossed it in her suitcase as well. She then shut off the bathroom lights, climbed in her bed, and fell asleep, with the stars happily shining through the window.

❣ Pokemon ❣
♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 3x User Image(at dorm)

User Image

Kumerelle

Duck

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:36 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
    GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:23 pm
    User Image

|LocationOutside of Ichigo's Room |WearingTank top and jeans |MoodCurious |

ffffffThe soccer game was really fun for Phoebe, even if her team didn't win. Everyone got a prize for participation, which she really liked. It was a rare candy and an everstone. She knew about those from her mom, who talked about them with clients sometimes. After the game, it was time for all the students to start back to the hotel they'd be staying in. Phoebe made sure to take her pokemon out of their pokeballs once she reached her room. She told them all about her day and all the things she learned at the museum. As the two ate their dinner, she told them about the games. That reminded her about he ticket, which was still in her bag. Phoebe made sure to put it in a more secure spot.

After they finished eating, Phoebe cleaned up her two pokemon and got herself ready for bed. She always made sure to take the time to care for Rosie and Fireball. Even if they were in their balls most of the day, a small bath never hurt. With Fireball, she had to wet a rag and bathe him that way. Her mom told her all about the dangers of if the flame on his tail goes out and taught her different ways to take care of him without risking anything. Plus, Fireball seemed to enjoy the close moment between the two. Rosie was just happy to feel some water on her.

Phoebe rubbed her eyes as she sat up. It was morning now and she already thought about what she wanted to do for the free period the night before. She let Rosie and Fireball sleep as she got dressed. She tried to be quiet as she did as to not wake up the other two. Slipping on a tank top and some jeans, she got her things and left the room. It took a little bit, but she found the room she was looking for. Lightly knocking the door, she waited for it to be answered. Hopefully it was Ichigo who answered it and not one of his roommates. That or that he isn't asleep. She'd feel so bad if she woke him up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
    Level : 11
    Ability : Blaze
    Item : ---
    Moves :
    Scratch
    Growl
    Ember
    Smokescreen
    Nickname : Rosie
    Level : 10
    Ability : Poison Point
    Item : ---
    Moves :
    Absorb
    Growth
    Water Sport
    Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
      User Image/0
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
      User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
      User Image/5
      User Image/1
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

Hitsukei

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:43 pm
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris breathed in and out softly as she slept holding the Whimscott plushie she had won yesterday. The girl was tuckered out from everything that happened. The walk with Marco, the museum, the games and the soccer game. She was so excited to see that her team had won the game. Further more, that while Antonio, which was another grand part of the day, had gotten MVP, she and Kirsi had gotten supportive player rewards. She won additional prizes, including a ticket to obtain a moon stone. After she was finished hugging everyone on her team, she had turn to look for Marco and congratulate him on the team. Even if the red team didn't win, it was not an easy game. But she turned to look for him, he was no way to be found...and when she did...he was walking away with Tera. If she had pokemon ears, they would had been drooping down at the side of her head.

Her mind was fixated on how Marco had continued to ignore or just avoid her ever since the museum. Had she done something wrong? Even Koru seemed to be MIA since the dance, making the game the other time she had seen the other girl. It was an upsetting thought to go to sleep with.

However, when she work up, the thoughts slightly lingered but the mood she was feeling was still happy... and hungry. Iris looked around, Bebe and Ling were asleep as well as the other girls. Iris looked at Koru and grinned as she slowly made her way out of the bed. Her movement was unlike herself as it was slow and precise until she beside the sleeping Koru. With a grin on her face, Iris jumped on the bed, being loud as she could be.

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!!!" Iris said as she continued to make movement on the bed to shake and jolt the girl up. "Wake up! Wake. Up!"

Okay, maybe this was a little revenge for her vanishing... The rest was just Iris wanted to do something spontaneous.

Team:
    User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
      -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
    Attire: street clothes
    OOC:

Ʌ
    a-are we there yet?
    Ѻne day you'll know
    ωho you want to be

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:05 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                  X⇒ LOCATION : Hotel room 203
                                                  XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Marco

Lifting his head, Silvano lethargically reached under his pillow to retrieve the shaking and humming device he set as an alarm for himself. Sitting up, he turned off his PokeGEAR's silent alarm function before gently setting the device down on the nightstand beside his assigned bed. Staring at it a moment, his deadpan gaze slowly shifted to the other side of the room. He hardly felt well rested, having woken up numerous times in the middle of the night, each time expecting to see the familiar black-haired boy from across the room to be hovering over his bead with a knife. Silvano wasn't quite sure why that intrusive thought had made it into his head, but it seemed plausible to him when drifting in and out of the flux of sleep. It was likely a nightmare he wasn't quite aware of.

Running a hand over his face and through his hair, Silvano forced himself to get out of bed before neatly arranging the covers -- a force of habit. Moving to his suitcase at the foot of his bed, Silvano removed a few of his things before locking it back up and heading over to the washroom to freshen up. He didn't so much as look at Marco as he made his way past the other to his destination. He took pride in knowing he at beat his nemesis the other day and making it the bathroom before him just felt like another small victory.

Locking the door behind him, Silvano made hast in getting himself undressed and into the shower to get cleaned up. Despite having bathed last night, he also felt the need to bathe again. It was just part of his daily routine. What had been a foray was getting involved in that soccer game the other day. Silvano never considered himself an athletic type and so his skill displayed at the game the other day was a surprise even to him. Perhaps it was his innate competitive nature that brought out his best performance? After seeing that he'd be playing against Marco on the other team, it was like a switch inside of him had been thrown and he couldn't allow his rival to revel in victory, even if the competition had nothing to do with pokemon. Thankfully, his skills didn't go without recognition and reward, having been declared the MVP of the Blue team. Silvano was thrilled knowing that Iris had been impressed as well, having given him a huge hug when he had successfully -- and most purposely -- blocked Marco's attempt to score. He was proud that she too was recognized for playing the game well, another thing he didn't expect, and had received a prize for her outstanding support. Maybe Iris was a competitive type as well. That was an interesting thought.

Turning off the water after cleaned off, Silvano stepped out of the shower and quickly got dressed in addition to brushed his teeth and fixing up his hair. Despite his displeasure of being confined to the same hotel room as his nemesis, Silvano still had some sense of courtesy in terms of sharing the bathroom and so he tried to spend as little time in there as possible.

Exiting back out into the room, he made his way back over to his bed to sit down. As he did, he lifted his gaze at Marco. "The bathroom's yours if you want it." He intoned quietly before a small grin started to tug at the corner of his lips. "Though I suppose you don't really need it. It's not as though you did the Red Team any favors." He then added smugly, taking a dig at Marco for having failed to score a single goal for his team the other day. He couldn't help himself. Silvano had wanted to rub his victory in last night, but was too exhausted to really do much more than offer a smug on the field. He didn't so much as feel even the slightest tinge of guilt for his actions. He hated Marco, and wanted to make sure the boy knew it, too.

Momentarily shifting his attention, Silvano reached for his black messenger bag beside his suitcase at the end of his bed. Bringing it into his lap, Silvano rifled through it and removed a few items from inside. At first, he grabbed the ticket for the Dusk Stone he had been rewarded with and momentarily held it out in front of himself with disgust. "Another useless item..." He sighed. Placing the ticket down on his bed, before digging back into his bag for the items he wanted. Though, placing the ticket in plain sight on his bed was an overt effort to flaunt his prize in front of the other boy. He liked the idea of making Marco jealous. Removing the two rare candies he had won from the fishing game before retrieving Zubat's pokeball as well. Pressing down the button on the front of the Pokeball, Silvano let the ball expand in his hand before letting his Zubat out -- something he didn't care much for doing.

In a flash of light, Zubat took shape in mid-air, flapping its wings steadily in an effort to keep itself there. Unwrapping one of the rare candies, Silvano held it up to the bat pokemon, expecting him to take it. However, Zubat didn't. Instead, he simply turned his head to the side and backed off. Silvano grimaced. "Why won't you take it?" He questioned the pokemon, while still holding the candy for the pokemon to take. "These things are irritatingly stupid..." Silvano groaned, bringing the treat closer to the bat's gaping mouth. Zubat let out a startled squeak before flying on past Silvano, doing something of a loop around the room before heading over to the window, perching itself upside down on the bar that the window shades were hung from. Silvano looked back at the pokemon in disgust. It was going to be another one of those days where'd have to force the pokemon to eat. Great...

User Image

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
        XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          User Image
                                                  [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                        ✗ MOOD : Smug/Annoyed
                                                        ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                        ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                        ✗ OOC : I'll get an Ichiro post up when I get back. Sorry about the wait, SoundVVave ^^;;;

► P A R T Y
                                                            User Image User Image
                                                              Pokemon:
                                                              Friendship Points:
                                                              User Image
                                                              Level: 15
                                                              Nature Adamant
                                                              Ability Inner Focus
                                                              Experience: 0
                                                              Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                  ► Supersonic
                                                                  ► Astonish
                                                                  ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                        I N V E N T O R Y
                                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                              User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                              User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                              User Image

User Image x1
                                                              User Image x1

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Hitsukei
    Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Prairiefox
    Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
    • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Summer Pride 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:20 am
    User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
    Wнere:RoomWιтн:Kirsi/Iris/Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: SurprisedOOC:Mornin'◉

Her face was warm. It was like she was lying underneath the summer sun, a strange feeling to have in the fall. It began to feel warmer- and warmer- okay that was getting really hot now. Koru wiggled around feeling hot all of a sudden. Trying to open her eyes she realized what was happening, Cyndaquil was using her face as a bed. The little fire mouse snoozed away while slumped over her face. Koru grin and giggled low as to not wake him up. She slowly brought her arms up and took her hands around his little body and slid him to the side. Her face was extremely flushed, it almost looked sunburned, lucky for her she rarely sunburns so only Cyndaquil could make this happen. As she prepared to rise up she felt a jolt from the bed itself, sending her into the air with a great bounce, "AH!" In that moment two things happened. One, she saw Iris was causing the bed to bounce, seems she was tying to wake her up in the oddest way possible. Two Cyndauil jolted awake in a shriek. This wasn’t too good that a timid pokemon was woken up like this as his back flame ignited and he release a smokescreen in fright, "QUIL!"

The entire room started to fill with the smoke Koru couldn’t see anything and she started to cough. She felt around til she found the side table and stood up, "Cou, Cyndauil it’s okay!” She put her hand against the wall and felt her way to the window and found the latch. She shoved it open and the smoke began to feed out into the outside. The room slowly became clearer til she could completely see again. She nervously looked at Kirsi and Iris and laughed rubbing her head, "Uh good morning guys…” She walked back over to the bed and picked up a shivering Cyndaquil. It looked like the bed bouncing really scared him. Of course Iris couldn’t have known about Cyndaquil’s timid self so she didn’t blame anyone in this. Cyndaquil scurried up around her neck and nuzzled into the creak of her neck, still shivering a little, "Sorry Cyndaquil’s easily scared…” she said as she sat back down on the bed in a lounging position with one leg slacking over the edge.

She let out a relaxed sigh and started to say,
    "Hey Iris I’m really sorry we ditched you this whole trip. We didn’t mean to…there’s just some stuff going on that got me really distracted.” Though she talked to Kirsi about it yesterday she didn’t feel like she could tell Iris right now. They barely know each other and putting her problems on her wouldn’t seem fair at all. She snapped her fingers and pointed them at Iris with a grin growing on her face, ”I promise I’ll make it up to both of you…today…AH!” she jerked up wide eyed realizing that today was the day the battle tournament was going to begin. It was also the day she bet against Marcus for, ”Oh sweet Shaymin the tournament no! What am I gonna do?!”

User Image
    ▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
    User Image
    Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
    User Image
    Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:53 pm
    User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
    mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc: Mooooonin' :3

Kirsi slept soundly, tired out from the day of walking and running. She'd been really happy to win the "soccer" game, and crazy excited to be a special player. It was dampened a bit from not being MVP, but she told herself it was just 'cause she hadn't played the game before and it made her feel better. Chance slept at her feet, curled around her already "well-loved" Ivysaur plush.

When Kirsi woke up, something seemed off for a sec. It took her a moment to realize it was because Iris and Koru were still in the room...and sleeping, too! I guess I did go to sleep early. Without a book to keep her up late, Kirsi went to bed at a normal time and woke up earlier. Kirsi was quiet as she sat up. On camping trips, her dad had taught her to be quiet when she was the first one up. She couldn't keep Chance from noticing, though. He lifted his head, tail flopping softly side to side. Kirsi raised a finger to her lips.

Kirsi shifted carefully, trying not to make too much noise as she slithered out from the covers. She had her pajamas on, matching blue shorts and collared shirt plastered with growlithes and arcanines, but she didn't need to get dressed or anything right now. She stretched out on her belly facing Chance, rubbing his furry face. Feeling sleepy, she dropped her head onto her arms, drifting off into sleep...

"Buh!" Kirsi jumped awake when Iris yelled. Her arms, which had been around Chance, tightened for a second before she realized it was Iris. Chance whuffed, once. Then, smoke started filling the room. Chance bounced to his feet, knocking Ivysaur over. "Grow grow!" Kirsi propped herself up to see, squinting and coughing. Luckily Koru got the window open quick. Chance leaped off the bed with a thump, going to Koru's feet and whuffing up at Cyndaquil to make sure he was okay.

Kirsi, who had laughed at first, was a little sobered after how frightened Cyndaquil seemed to get. "'Morning!" Kirsi said brightly, rolling onto her back and looking at the two other girls. Her head dangled off the bed, and Chance padded over and began snuffling her face. "Haha, Chance, stooop, growlithe breath!" Kirsi flipped back up, coming around to a sitting position. "The tournament...?" Kirsi's mood soured. She'd completely forgotten about that. She really, really wished they would just cancel it or something. Although, after winning yesterday, she did sort of feel like she could do it. "I'm sure it's not too late..." she said slowly, getting to her feet and stretching. She needed to let Chance out to go to the bathroom, though he could probably wait until she was dressed. "Shouldn't the teachers be taking us, or letting us know when to go?" Kirsi assumed.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 5
      Nature: Jolly
      Ability: Intimidate
      Move Set:

► Bite
          ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    P O K E B A L L S :
      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
      User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
      User Image x 13
      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Prairiefox
    Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:11 pm
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Well that plan was better in her head. Now she was coughing from the smokescreen from Cyndaquil. As Koru, Krisi and their pokemon. "I really should had thought that one through." Iris said in between coughs. Ling helped clear the smokescreen with her Defog. Her wings flapped the smoke out of the opened window. When the smoke was cleared out, Iris was sitting on her knees as she looked at Koru.

"Oopsie..."
    Iris said as the girl mentioned how Cyndaquil was easily startled. "Sorry Cyndaquil." Iris looked at the timid Pokemon just as Koru decided to apologize for ditching Iris the last two days. Iris wasn't anger at Koru for it. "It's okay... I at least had some fun and I didn't get completely lost in the town." Iris responded when Koru said that she would make it up to Iris. That was before she remembered about there was a tournament today. Iris suddenly remembered as well. Now Koru looked conflicted

"You go register for it."
    Iris said, tilting her head, "Just like I am." Iris turned her head to look at Kirsi, smiling and waving at the girl. "Morning Kirsi."

Iris got off the bed and pulled out her clothes to wear. "I'm sure the teachers will tell us where to sing or the town will. But first I'm going to get breakfast and I know someone that owes me a meal." Her grin said it all as she started to get dressed in her regular clothes.

Team:
    User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
      -Moon Stone ticket
      -Whimscott Plushie
      -Soothe Bell
      -4 Rare Candies

Mood:
    Attire: pjs
    OOC:

Ʌ
    a-are we there yet?
    Ѻne day you'll know
    ωho you want to be

Prairiefox
    TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:14 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    SE: Charizard : Temporary Academy House : Hoppu, Flare : xxx

Tera's eyes slowly opened as she sluggishly reached for her PokeGear to check the time. Her blurred vision gradually sharpened to reveal her fire lizard Pokemon on her right and her small green ball Pokemon and an even bigger red ball-shaped plushie on her left. As she started to get ready for the day, starting with getting out of the bed, the still half-asleep girl thought back to the day before.

After Tera had bought herself, Holly and Marco the ice cream of their choice at a booth near the field upon the boy's request, the group leisurely walked back to the hotel that the school had reserved for the students and faculty. Sure her wallet was almost empty, but she, without a doubt in her mind, found it worth eating with her friends. The pink-haired girl couldn't help but giggle when she saw the boy juggling eating the frozen treat while holding his over-sized plush. Tera didn't have much difficulty on her end given the structure of her doll and how quickly she ate hers. Just as she was going to open her mouth to ask if he needed help carrying his prize, the boy shouted loud enough to surprise her and her Pokemon. The black-haired Charizard boy's next few words were delivered with obvious nervousness which befuddled her. What was there to be nervous about and what did he mean by help? She didn't remember doing anything that significant, but she was glad that he felt a lot better. "Uh... Thanks!" She replied still a little surprised, all while still flashing her usual happy grin. While she did appreciate the gift, the girl didn't think that it would be right to receive it since that would leave him without a prize, but before she could refuse it Hoppu non-hesitantly nested on top of the doll as if to lay claim. The bird seemed adamant on staying on top of it, so she gave up on the refusal even before she tried uttering the words. She did think of an alternative though. "Oh! Then tradesies! As thank for hangin' with me!" Before the boy could say anything, she took the plush she was holding from her back and replaced it with her own plush. "Yeah! We should totes hang more! You too Holly!" She added as she turned to face the girl. The rest of the night was pretty much a blurb of her plopping herself on the bed, too tired change from the fun she had.

Thinking back, she remembered that he seemed a little flushed. And it wasn't the first time this has happened too. He was also pretty red when he visited her that one time at the dorms. 'Maybe he gets sick easily?' She thought as finished changing her clothes, prompting her to wonder if she should check on Marco to make sure he was okay. Before she could think to act on the thought, her stomach grumbled. "Breakfast first though!" She said aloud, thinking that if she wouldn't be of much help to him if he were sick if she didn't have the most important meal of the day first. Realizing that some of her roommates might still be sleeping, Tera slapped her mouth shut before apologizing to the room. "Ah I'm sorry if I woke ya guys! Anyone up for some breakie?" She asked the room. The girl couldn't really tell if the ones in the room were interested, but she always thought that food taste best with company and the more the merrier! She knew Eve and knew of the purple-haired girl from the dance stage, but she still had yet to meet the blond girl. The stranger seemed pretty nice at first glance though and thought that it would hurt to invite her as well.

[[@Shadow: Sorry for the wait! >.<;;]]
                                                          [[@Sekaino: Sorry for making it awkward for you to reply! >.<;;]]
                                                          [[@Murrue, Spazzy and Furret: If you guys want to interact before the tourney ^-^]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
    User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
    User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

⋅ Inventory ⋅
    User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 7║User Image║Darumaka Plushie Doll║

Shadow of Miracles
    Sekaino
    The Shiny Furret

SpazzticPanda1311
    murruelecreuset

X Kaos X
    Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Cookie Collector 400
    • Winged 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:19 pm
    User Image
    Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
    Kingdra House
    Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Temporary Academy Housing - Room 103

Company : Tera
                                              Wearing : Casual Sweater and Jeans

Evelyn had crashed and burned after all the excitement the day before. She managed to catch a fish at the fishing game. Not to mention she ran into Elijah and Marcus there. It was an overly good day for her with little to no accidents. At least it felt like the day went better than most, however today was a new day. There was a tournament later on and who knew what was going to happen.

The dark haired Kingdra slept soundly until the voice of one of her roommates caused her to roll right out of bed. “I’m awake!” She spoke up pulling herself into a sitting position. Peering over the bed she squinted to see Tera standing there. Grabbing her glasses her pink haired friend became clear. “Morning, Tera.” Evelyn greeted before pulling herself off the floor. “Breakfast sounds good.” She answered her. As if on cue Yamask released himself from his pokéball. “I think Yamask agrees with me too.” She said with a smile before realizing she needed to get dressed before anything else.

Grabbing her outfit for the day, Evelyn threw on a pair of jeans, a tank top, and a trusty hoodie. Throwing her hair in its usually messed up ponytail, she walked back into the room. “Ready when everyone else is.” She said brightly as she adjusted her glasses. Her ghost Pokémon floated over to her side happy looking forward to having some much needed breakfast.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                              User ImageYamask
                                              Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                              Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                              Held Item: ---
                                              Exp: 0/1000
                                              Move Set:
                                                  ► Astonish
                                                  --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                  ► Protect
                                                  --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Disable
                                                  --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Haze
                                                  --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                              User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 242
                                              OOC : Roommates... Tera, Skylar, Veronica
                                              @Kaos : Thought I'd take you up on your offer.

X Kaos X

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces