Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:19 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Ancestors
Existing Overlapping Domains: Family (Unsure if official but it counts), Mothers, Fathers
Definition: Ancestors are the progenitors of family lines; such as great grandparents or further back -- it tends to be fairly nebulous and hard to define and includes both ancestors of a race, nation, pride, or family. They are those whom came before and had littles.

Relevance: Every SoA has an ancestor -- including some gods. Some worship them. Some do not. This god exists because of Filial piety -- ancestor worship.

Approve Me!

Domain: Black Magic
Existing Overlapping Domains: White Magic (Polar), Rituals (Unknown if official but there is loose overlap), Blood Magic (Loose Overlap or parent/child domain), The Cursed (Child), Sorcery (Overlap), if I missed one I'm sorry?
Definition: Black Magic's definition is very broad -- it covers both negative magic intended to harm but in older times referred to ritualistic magic or many sorts. Modern use sees Black Magic as curses, hexes, and the like.
Relevance: For those whom seek an opposite to white magic; for those seeking magic to do harm, sow chaos, or to just cause mahem out of bordeom? Black magic. Want to bug someone? Black Magic. Wanna see something burn? Black magic. You get the gist here. Have fun with a Black Mage.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:10 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Raids
Existing Overlapping Domains: Warriors, War, Conflict, Victory, Strength, Conquest
Definition: A sudden attack on an enemy
Relevance: Lions go out on raids to bring back spoils of their pride.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:47 pm
Approve Me! 
Domain: Knowledge
Existing Overlapping Domains: The Arts, Learning, The Mind, Memories, Wisdom, Stories, Truth
Definition: Intellectual understanding; the state of appreciating truth or information.
It focus on facts and hard truths instead of relying on subjectivity.
Relevance: Some characters in SoA seek out knowledge by learning about the world around them. There are some prides who hold knowledge above other attributes. The knowledge can be passed down through written or verbal means.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:23 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Revival
Existing Overlapping Domains: rejuvenation, rebirth, healing
Definition: An improvement in the condition or strength of something/person.
Relevance: The ability to help others heal from the hardships of the world would make for a fun domain~

Approve Me!
Domain: Misfortune
Existing Overlapping Domains: adversity, calamity, hardships, tragedy, misery
Definition: Bad luck, an unfortunate condition or event.
Relevance: Where there is good fortune and balance in the world there is also misfortune.

Approve Me!
Domain: Alchemy
Existing Overlapping Domains: sorcery (sister domain to my goddess of sorcery), witchcraft, black magic
Definition: a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination.
Relevance: sibling to the goddess of sorcery and white magic.

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:46 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Blood Pacts
Existing Overlapping Domains: Blood Magic?, Oaths, Rituals,
Definition: A pact/deal between two parties in which blood is exchanged, marking the agreement as serious. From the wiki for Blood Compacts, it is described as a ritual "intended to seal a friendship or treaty, or to validate an agreement. The contracting parties would cut their wrists and pour their blood into a cup filled with liquid, such as wine, and drink the mixture"
Relevance: There are all sorts of rituals and codes of honor and what not in the SoA universe, it doesn't seem farfetched that some might practice blood pacts when making deals.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:29 am
Approve Me!
Domain:
Mediation
Existing Overlapping Domains: (
Balance, Civility, Conflict, Justice, Laws, Liberty, Peace
Definition:
Intervention in a dispute in order to resolve it; arbitration. (Mediators, solving disputes, answering problems that arise)
Relevance:
Fights amidst prides and individuals are common, and come up often. Some prides have groups of lions that help settle these disputes, and others just need a helping paw.

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

SkyLetha

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:43 pm
Approve Me!
Domain:
The Unknown
Existing Overlapping Domains:
Confusion, Darkness, Denial, Surprises?
Definition: Not known or familiar. Similar to a state of confusion, but with no real answer. Its unfathomable, comprehensible.
Relevance: Many things are unknown in the world. An unknown pack, unknown territory, unknown items. This domain fuels it, keeping wonder and curiosity in the world.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:13 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Hoards
Existing Overlapping Domains: Greed(Parent Domain), Secrets(Overlapping), Distrust(Overlapping)
Definition: a stock or store of valued objects, typically kept secret or carefully guarded; amass valued objects and hide or store away.
Relevance: Whether it is bones, shiny rocks or another treasure animals have been known to collect things and create a hoard of items to treasure.

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:15 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Good Luck
Existing Overlapping Domains: Bad Luck, Blessings, Coincidence, Journeys, Wishes, Superstitions, Folk-Lore
Definition: Good Luck the belief that something can help you to tip the balance in your favor. Example a four leaf clover, or a lucky hare foot.
Relevance: Good luck is a part of everyday life and many prides believe in good luck or bad luck.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:25 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Torture
Existing Overlapping Domains: Obsession, Negative Emotions, Villainy, Vengeance, Rage, Psychopathy, Pain
Definition: The action or practice of inflicting severe pain on someone as a punishment or in order to force them to do or say something. This can be physical or, in fact, emotional/mental.
Relevance: There are prides that actively believe in the concept, and lions of a much more morally dark spectrum that engage in it... There is also the concept of self torture, mentally, and I feel it'd be a fun domain to explore in a non graphical manner.

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

LadyPipen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:22 am
Approve Me!
Domain: Murder
Existing Overlapping Domains: Negative Emotions, Villainy, Vengeance, Rage, Psychopathy, Pain, Betrayal, Blood, Deception, Heartlessness, Outlaws
Definition: The unlawful killing of another being without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another being with malice aforethought.
Relevance: There's many lions with dark intentions and bloodlust- the act of murder is known in every pride and every rogue, and even thrives in a few of the less moral prides and lions.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:58 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: The Forlorn
Existing Overlapping Domains: Despair, Loneliness, nothingness (I can't think of any other that currently exist...) but Sorrow, fulfillment?
Definition: to be pitifully sad and abandoned or lonely. unlikely to succeed or be fulfilled; hopeless. Sibling to Despair.
Relevance: A goddess that takes in forlorn souls, giving them a place to belong.

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:54 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: The Unknown
Existing Overlapping Domains: Mysteries, Darkness, Fear, Horror, Ethereal, Improbability, Instability, Imagination, Wisdom, Rememberance, The Lost, Shadows, Riddles, Obscurity, Nightmares, The Nothingness, Navigation, The Night, The Mind, Learning, Labyrinths, there's a lot of them holy balls, Anonymity, Beginnings, Camouflage, Caves, Change, Chaos, Choices, Conflict, Confusion, Contradictions, Despair, Distrust, Dreams, Echolocation, Evolution, The Five Senses, Forgetfulness, Frustration, Ghosts, Games, Gossip, Hardships, Hazards, Hope, Horizons, The Hunt, Hypnosis, Illusions, Insanity, Loneliness, Roots, Secrets, Silence, Surprises, Deception, Wanderlust, Whispers
Definition: Things that are not known
Relevance: What do lions fear the most? The unknown. It is the monster lurking in the dark, the stranger at your border, the future you dread coming, it is ancient and persistent.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:45 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Flirtation
Existing Overlapping Domains: Affection, Infatuation, Love, Lust
Definition: flir·ta·tion
ˌflərˈtāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: flirtation

behavior that demonstrates a playful sexual attraction to someone.
"Fabia was in no mood for his lighthearted flirtation"
synonyms: coquetry, teasing, trifling
"a bit of mild flirtation"
a short or casual relationship.
plural noun: flirtations
"she had had plenty of flirtations—now she had fallen in love"
Relevance: Some individuals do it more so than others, but SoA can and do flirt with one another.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:53 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Good Luck
Existing Overlapping Domains: Fortune (Overlapping), Improbability (Polar), Strategy (Polar), Instinct (Polar)
Definition: A force that brings favorable results, sometimes against immeasurable odds or seemingly certain failure
Relevance: Some SoA are lucky by nature, some wish they had good luck, and most can recognize when good luck has a play in events that transpire whether it's avoiding a natural disaster, bringing down prey that is normally too hard to do alone, or beating a master fighter in a duel.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff