Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Coordinator/Performance Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:56 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris shook her head. "I don't wanna be tardy. I rather take the..punishment for this than lateness." Her eyes went to the side and downward for a microsecond before she was grinning about Faye agreeing to hand out with her friends. She shook her head and hands. "No..no...I couldn't do that." she said, "Since you are the new girl and you're already agreeing to hang out...I couldn't ask you to pay for me..."

Iris fidgeted a little before she turned her attention to Lillith talking about the appearance of the Pinsir. Iris chuckled. "She sounds like my mom and brother when they look at fabric and material. Iris turned her head toward Faye when the girl said that Chael should get a different pokemon. "I don't think Pinsir is creepy or gross." she said, almost under her breath but still audible.

Once Lillith was answering Faye, her attention was there on the teacher. The words she said. It made her think of the first day of class when she performed with Ceres. All eyes were definitely on her. Heck, it even reminded her mom and brother after a fashion show or dinner party. More than that. she was taking in how Iris needed to bond with Bebe and any pokemon she caught. That sounded tough right there alone.

Unaware of what her pokemon was doing, Iris was instead listening to Faye's reaction to Ms. Ezra's answer. She bit her lip as the girl asked how pokemon were just automatically suppose to listen to what their trainer said. As Iris was thinking to herself. Bebe was playing with Amirah. She hadn't play like this since the play date with Lillipup and Zubat. Both of their attention turned to the Snivy and Chamander. The two were thinking alike and went over to see the two pokemon and their trainers. Bebe greeted the Snivy and Charmander while Eevee took a more physically approach.

Iris returned to her surroundings when Faye spoke loudly to Ichiro and the new girl Phoebe. Iris didn't like how she spoke about Amirah. "I don't think she's lacking in manners. She's being a pokemon. They play and like to interact with others. See look, she playing with them and my Bebe." Iris said with almost a wounded smile.

She didn't want to make an assumptions but an idea was already forming in Iris' head about the girl as Iris started to get a little quieter and watched the pokemon play.

Lillith gave a soft sigh. Faye was getting it and not getting it. The striking chords were her words about pokemon. "It's same as you being made to do something you don't wanna do. Like having to do play a sport when you wanna something like dance or music. A pokemon that doesn't want to be a part of coordination will not perform to the best of their abilities. Not to mention, they're not just suppose to do what you tell them to do. It's the same way with people. You have to give what you back in return. Forcing a pokemon can cause in mistrust and a break in that bond."

Maybe that would get the girl thinking as Chael answered Lillith about his pokemon.

Lillith had chuckled from the boy's response on how he had to work to convince his parent to let him keep his pokemon. However, she didn't like to the tone and words of Faye, regarding the Pinsir. "Watch your tone." she sharply replied. "Just because a pokemon doesn't interest you and isn't what you consider cute... it doesn't make it okay right to say something like that to another student and the pokemon." Lillith crossed her arms. "Apologize to Chael and Pinsir."

However the girl insisted to make herself the center of attention as she shouted to Ichiro and Phoebe about her homework. Lillith kept a neutral face as did her pokemon. Nonetheless, they weren't pleased with the girl at all. She sighed before placed her hand against her forehead. She really had her work cut out for her.

She turned her attention to Phoebe as she asked her about why she decided to go into coordination. Lillith thought for a moment and smiled as she looked at the Phoebe. "Coordination...saved me, I made connect with my pokemon more. It didn't start out as a dream... Rather something to do but soon I could help it. Even though I sucked at it the first time." Lillith chuckled, she until Faye spoke.

"Huh?" Lillith said as Faye asked about Ceres and then performances. "Ceres is what you called a shiny pokemon. They are pokemon that are born with a different coloration. For every pokemon, there is a different coloration for them. They're quite rare in fact. As for coordination performance. It's a routine performance where you and pokemon use their moves in creative ways to show off what they can do. It means taking a normal battle move and make it stylish. You can even combine moves with other pokemon or two moves of the pokemon to make something that fits the desire effect you want. "

The bell rung. "It seems like it's time to end class for today. "Thank you everyone for coming today. Next class we will be going over berries and poffins. So have questions ready." she said. "And all new students, you will need to give a journal to log what you feed and do with your pokemon."

Lillith bowed and waved. "Everyone have a good day and enjoy your lunch."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood:
Attire: see pic, add in mud and dirt on shoes and uniform with leaves and twigs in hair
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Erkowan
Hitsukei

Lady Niara

Tsuki the Fated Wind

SoundVVave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:27 pm
At that remark, Nysa hissed.

"It's fine professor, she has a thick skin for remarks like that." Chael said as he extended his arm and clicked his Sport Ball. Nysa was absorbed in light mid hiss and was soon out of the room.

As much as he emphasized with what was probably his only friend, he couldn't do with his Pokemon giving a student the stink eye. "Just a word of advice: I highly recommend not angering every threatening Pokemon that crosses your path." He said coolly, his voice only fluctuating once when adding the not. It was more of a formality, he didn't actually care if she
deemed it necessary to insult a herd of Tauros. "You could probably get away with insulting a Weedle or a Caterpie, but Pinsirs are quite prideful." He began to gather his things after putting Nysa away. If it was lunch then he intended to explore the campus to the best of his ability. He could attempt to make an ally or simply rivalize her- though in front of a teacher he'd need to show some form of tact at the very least. It took a moment to figure out what might irk her, but it wasn't particularly hard. Unlike the hyper girl (she seemed too cheery to anger) and the neurotic boy petting the Absol (pushovers were complacent).

"And my name is Chael Riverton. You are?" Chael said, feigning to not have heard any of her squabbling throughout the period. The boy then walked his way out of the classroom. He was silently seething- one did not simply walk up to his Pokemon and request that they be replaced. Nysa had been there for him for more than a few years and had helped him through the divorce. She was more like a companion than a pet to him. In all terms, she had been family. And if it was one thing that his father had drilled into his mind before going off to move his business towards Olivine with his eighth mistress, it was that family was gold.

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Wearing: Flygon uniform
Thinking: Oh heck naw
Mood: Annoyed

Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:
      ► Vice Grip
      ► Bind
      ► Focus Energy

(exit to: TBA because I don't know B") )  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:44 am
User Image
                                        User Image
                                        𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔢𝔩𝔰
                                        xxx ╘═════▶kingdra house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                        xxxxxx__Turtwig____________________________

xxx𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯𝑦 𝔭𝔬𝑘𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔵 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢

Tristan managed to stay back, away from the majority of the conversation, for most of the remainder of class. That was how he liked it, anyways. He would rather watch without actual interaction. Of course, that didn't stop the green haired girl from coming over and petting his Turtwig. At least she left quickly. Turtwig seemed to like the attention though, the turtle Pokemon frowning when the Iris girl left him. He looked up at his trainer with sad puppy dog eyes. Tristan gave him a look of his own, one that was stern enough to say no, but soft enough to say maybe later.

A few other students were conversing with the teacher, asking questions and such. She pointed out a class syllabus, which he would need to pick up on his way out of class. 'So this class isn't as much about the performing and contest coordination, even though that's what it's called but whatever, and more about bonding with your Pokemon. Learning how to feed them and care for them so they look their best and feel even better. Hmm. I guess I could warm up to this class,' he thought. The teacher mentioned a journal, which seemed easy enough for a class assignment. They were dismissed for lunch, so Tristan returned Turtwig to his Pokeball and followed the other students out.

[Exit to Cafeteria]

❝ Heroes always get remembered, but you know legends never die.❞

User Image
                                          Pokemon: Turtwig
                                          Friendship Points:
                                          User Image
                                          Level: 5
                                          Nature: Adamant
                                          Ability: Shell Armor
                                          Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Stockpile -the user charges up power and raises both its Defense and Sp. Def, the move can be used three times. (sta.)
                                              ► Withdraw - the user withdraws its body into its hard shell, raising its Defense stat. (sta.)
                                              ► Tackle - charges the target with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                              ► x x x

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

sorry this is so late, work started calling me in on my days off. D:
word count: 225

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:18 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was rather relieved when class ended. Between how Chael looked really peeved off by Faye and how much Faye questioned the teacher, her nerves were starting to get a little frayed. She need to relax and eat something. "See ya later Ms. Ezra." Iris said before she looked at Faye. "I'm going to go something. I'll meet you in the cafeteria. Okay?" she said as she tried to sound excited about it. "See ya soon Faye."

Iris bowed and then made her way out of class quickly as she gather Bebe from Phoebe and Ichiro and their pokemon. "See ya guys. It was nice to meet you... Phoebe." As she said that, it was almost like she was adding labor to her breathing.

Iris clutched her chest as she walked out.

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood:
Attire: see pic, add in mud and dirt on shoes and uniform with leaves and twigs in hair
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
Erkowan
SoundVVave

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:51 am
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Coordinator/Performance Class Company Ms. Erza, Ichiro, Niara, Iris, Phoebe, Chael, Tristan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye managed to smile back at Iris when she tried to wave off her offer of taking her out to lunch. A modest girl clearly. Not a quality that Faye possessed, but it was somewhat amusing to see it in the minty haired girl, "Don't be silly Darling. I can more than afford it and I can promise it will be a wonderful experience." Her mood, which had been getting better, was spoiled and sent into a downward spiral by the next command of her Teacher. When she'd spoken her mind and truthfully comment about how she felt about Chael Pinsir, she'd....gotten scolded?! That was...that was just not right! She was a Rhoades! She did not get told what to do! She told other people what to do! But....but this wasn't Mercedes Academy...or her mansion in Olivine Town. She didn't have the same pull here that she'd had there....yet anyway. So for now, Faye would play nice.

Looking up at Miss Erza, Faye tried to put on a confused, innocent face and commented in a voice tinted with a hint of sarcasm while flipping her hair back over her shoulder sassily, "But Miss Erza....I though part of going to class and learning was to be honest and forward. I don't care for Chael's Pokémon. How will he and his Pokémon know that if I don't say something? Isn't it a good thing to tell people what you think?" Yes, it was backwards way of trying to justify her comment and Faye honestly thought it was rather clever. No need to blame herself for getting in trouble if she could prove that it was just part of trying to learn. But she did turn towards Chael as he spoke about not insulting threating looking Pokémon. Faye stiffened and felt a snarl starting to form on her lips. Was this ingrate threating her?! Chael recalled his gross Bug Pokémon and said his name, brushing off the fact that Faye had announced her name to the class when she came in. Oooohhhh! This kid was going to pay for that! But that name did ring a bell. Riverton? Didn't she learn about that family or hear about it from someone back home? Faye figured she chew over that tidbit of information later. Miss Erza was still frowning at her, tapping her foot expectantly. Faye grimaced, but raised her head and replied to Chael, I'll take that into consideration. Anyway....I apologise for my comment about your Bu-err....your Pokémon." She made her voice sound sincere for the appearance of Miss Erza, but she deliberately turned her back to the Teacher and face Chael so Miss Erza wouldn't seen the smirk she aimed at Chael as she apologised. The message was clear. 'I'm not really sorry.' That's what's Faye's face said even as her lips spoke an apologise.

Chael left shortly after that and Faye made a note of the student. She didn't like him and made a note to make his life hell while she was here. Iris spoke up, saying that she would meet her in the Cafeteria. Faye nodded to the Flygon Girl as she also left the classroom. Faye went over and picked up the syllabus that Miss Erza had brought out before turning back to her Pokémon. Amirah was running around the stage with the Charmander chasing behind her. The Eevee was having a ball. Fireball was a lot of fun and had some much energy. She hoped she could play with him more often. She skidded around the edge of the stage and twisted agile, dodging away from another tackle attempt from Fireball. Her playtime was cut short when her Trainer's voice drifted across the room, "Alright Amirah. Play time's over, its time to eat. Let's head out." Amirah was a little disappointed, but she'd made a new friend and she'd probably be able to paly later. Besides that, she was getting a bit hungry. Turning to Fireball, Amirah pawed at the fire lizard and chipped happily, "Vee-vee-vee" Fireball responded with a cheerful wave and a short, "Char!" before Amirah bounced back over to her Trainer. Faye spared one more glance at Miss Erza before tossing her hair over her shoulder again and leaving the room with her Eevee following close behind.

[Exit to Cafeteria.]

User Image
Attire Scool Uniform in Charizard House Colors
Mood Annoyed/Irritated
Word Count 714
O.O.C Exit to the Cafeteria
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:24 am
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

There was a sigh of relief once the last child left the classroom. Immediately. Lillith kicked off her heels as walked off stage to pull in a rolling chair and sat down at the table on the far end of the stage. It was positioned to watch performances as she was visible to the rest of the class but not in the way. Lillith stretched as she opened her bag and took out folders and a couple of books she used for records and notes. She pulled out a form from in between the pages that was 75% done. Teachers were required to make sure that what they requested for classes were what could be justified as needed. And this was giving her a headache since she could just picked the damn berries herself but health code started that the berries she used for class to be ensured not to make the pokemon or student ill.

"Whatever lets me keep my job." Lillith said as she went over the quantities of each berries she wanted and why she wanted them.

"With all the crap they are giving with this form, this better be the best berries they can afford." Lillith said as she dotted the last i and crossed the last t to be done with the form. "Done... now to start on the student notes."

As expected of a teacher, she kept watch and record of how her students had been progressing during the classes. It was only a few weeks but she could see which students were making efforts or were starting to find themselves. She could tell by who answered questions, who engaged themselves into the class when they didn't before. And now she had more names to add to these notes.

What that in her mind, she started to think over those new students. Two of them would be okay as time progress. Maybe the shy girl could be partnered up with someone to help learn what she missed. But the other two...

Lillith sighed as she leaned back. "Those two definitely could use a helping hand. But who...." Lillith looked up at the ceiling, thinking how she could help Faye and Chael. The problems were a bit obvious..

"I wish I had gotten lunch.."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:47 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio was full ninja mode at the moment. He had a very important mission to accomplish. What was this super top-secret mission? Catch Lilith Ezra off guard and kidnap her of course. Antonio tip-toed towards her classroom stage taking a peek to see what she was doing. She seemed to be focus on her paperwork, he also noticed that she was wearing a new color today, a new look. She looked very 'teacher-like' today like the kind of sweet and innocent, but strict teacher that all boys drooled over. And I'm about to have some fun with her... Antonio thought inappropriately with a grin as he slipped into her classroom. He did not enter empty-handed, in his hands was a bag which held some very important content. More important than the mission was to make sure this bag was safe at all costs.

The dark-haired man made his way towards his unexpected prey. Every now and then he would glance at her watching her work; she looked beautiful. Seeing such a fine woman focused on her work was inspiring and it made him anxious about reaching her since he wanted to be by her side soon. Eventually he made his way behind her where he slowly walked up to her as she was looking up at the ceiling he took his shot! With one hand he covered her eyes and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "gotcha, you're all mine." He would have used his other hand to wrap around her waist, but he was currently holding the very important bag item. If his mission was successful then she would have been caught off-guard which would make it easier for him to swoop her into his arms for the kidnap; the perfect plan.

==========

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:10 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith was yawning as she looked over some more stuff that she could potentially use for class in the near or distant future. The way she saw the classroom, it would be time for the basics of coordination once she finished some appearance lessons. She wanted the class to remember that this was after all still a coordination and performance class. Not to mention was there was still club stuff she wanted to go over as well. Man a teacher's work was never done.

Lillith was chuckling to herself when suddenly the world around her went dark. Her eyes were being covered by a hand as someone had snuck up on her. Had she been that inactive to her surroundings. Hearing those words 'you're all mine and 'gotcha'' made her face go pale as she gasped out in surprise. Her mind didn't think it as suddenly her body moved on its own.

Lillith grabbed the arm that was covering her eyes as she quickly stood up and forced her body down to throw the weight behind the woman, over her shoulder and onto the ground in front of the desk. As she finished tossing the man, Lillith was still running on her fight or flight reflex as she jumped over the table as pinned the intruder, straddling the person with one of her hands holding the other by the wrists.. In her hand was the fountain pen she was writing with. Panting, she swung her arm overheard to defend herself. She was aiming for the jug when she looked at the face and stopped just as the ballpoint was touching his neck. When he breathed, the skin was touched with the ink. She continued to pant before she dropped the pen an gasped.

"Tony!!" she said as the pen bounced slightly once hitting the ground. The smooth surface of the polished wood made him slide a little more."Oh my god!!" she said in surprise... "I didn't mean to..I...I.... HEY!!!" she said as her panic subsided slightly. "You don't sneak up on a woman like that..." she said as she flicked his nose with her fingers while she still held onto his wrists. "I could had ended your life and I would have to bury the evidence.."

She looked at the man with her clothes disheveled to a degree. The braid in her hair was loosening, mixing in with the bangs as she was still panting. "Please tell me that is was a test for my readiness to combat an intruder to protect my students...or at the very least you bringing me lunch."

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:21 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

It felt like his whole suddenly turned upside down...no really, he felt like he was literally turned upside down because he was. At some point between being behind Iris trying to surprise her, he ended up on a table with Lilith straddling him. He wasn't sure how to feel about the situation especially since his mind was still trying to function again. "You're strong," Antonio commented and those were the first words that came out of his mouth in this situation. He chuckled sheepishly at Lilith and lifted his free arm to reveal that bag with the food he brought, "both?" He then did something slightly unexpected as he placed the food down next to him and then pulled Lilith down for a kiss. The situation, in some weird twisted way, was arousing and seeing her in her current state he couldn't help but at least steal a kiss. Maybe he surprised her in the wrong way with his first attempt, but hopefully this one would be different.

Their lips were connected for some time and it would certainly be awkward and bad if someone came into the room at the moment. However, it was evening time and there would be no one here so at least it was safe to do this much. When he finally released her, he was panting a bit from how long they were kissing and he had a very pleased almost goofy grin on his face. "So...it's probably too late for lunch and maybe too late to go out for some fun in Lamia district," Antonio sat up using his arm for support, "but how about we head to your dorm for dinner? Neither of us have classes tomorrow." He leaned in to kiss her again as well as other parts of her face as he waited for her answer. "We can take our time and enjoy our evening...together."

==========

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:31 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith blinked as the first two words that came out of Antonio's mouth was 'You're strong' "Well I already knew that." she said in response, "But that isn't answering my question Tony..." At this point she has released his arms, allowing him to show her the bag of food that he had with him as he did answer her question. "Both..." she inquired. Lillith was about to ask or comment on it more when Tony pulled her down closer for a kiss.

Of course now would be the time that the man would want to kiss her. Not that she was complaining about the kiss since he was a good kisser. Maybe this was his apology. After he did bring food with him. With her hands at the sides of his head, she was holding that kiss for a pretty long time. Her mind was in and out of wheel turning as she was thinking off and on. Was he really that sorry or did he enjoy that she was a second away from killing him after she threw him to the ground. Lillith hadnt considered Tony to be that type of person. But he was with her so he had to be something...

The two released the kiss with a gasp as they panted. Lillith was trying to fix how her clothes looked from the toss. Maybe would be a good time. When Lillith looked at Tony's goofy yet pleased face, she chuckled as she looked at him. She didn't even bother to fix the braid that use to be in her hair as the blue hair unraveled.

"It's very much too late for lunch..." Lillith said as corrected her seating position. "And probably packed at the restaurant. My room on the other hand is never booked and it comes with an open bar." Lillith gave a little stretch as Tony gave her another kiss. That one was quicker than the first one because Lillith separated them sooner. "I would say let's get a move on to my room. Primarily because..."

Lillith pulled Tony for closer to her to look her in the eyes. "This stage has to maintain its sanctity at all times. It's a coordinator's code. So let's get a move one." Lillith stood up and stretched more before walking to the desk to collect her heels. "Let's hurry before the food gets cold."

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

|LocationC&P Class |WearingKingdra School Uniform |MoodNeutral |

ffffffThe past month at school had been amazing. She wrote home a week ago and got her letter just this morning. Phoebe was happy to know her parents, and the farm, was doing well. One of the Miltanks even surprised them with an egg so hopefully they'll have another one soon. They were so happy to hear that their daughter was doing so well at the school, despite being so far away from home. She told them all about her new friends and how she caught Rosie with Fireball. Surprisingly, the two got along quite nicely. Phoebe even trained them up some so they learned a couple new moves! She told her parents that she would try to see if she could send photos with her Pokegear or print them out so she could send them to them. She'd love for them to see her friends and pokemon, as well as the school.

After getting her pokemon ready and her bag together, Phoebe picked the two up and started on her way to grab something quick to eat. Fireball was in her arms and Rosie sat comfortably in her bag, her head sticking out to admire the world. She stuck with an apple and grabbed some food for the two before leaving. Recently, she had started to eat in her morning class before it started so she wouldn't be late. Her two pokemon could just snack through it as well. She was the first to arrive in the class. Setting her bag down next to her chair, she started on her apple as her two pokemon ate their food.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 11
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Item : ---
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:59 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Coordination Class
I'm with➸ Chespin and an unknown student

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Inside the girl felt bad for leaving Penrose so suddenly but she didn’t want to make an bad impression on her teacher by showing up late. Missing so many classes may have gave Miss. Ezra a poor impression of Alana which the girl wanted to fix. But there was another drive for the rush. Coordination class was more of visual learning experience for the Kingdra girl than one you learned from reading. Certainly, she may be able to learn a couple of things from her classmates if she could muster the courage to speak with them. So, coming to class early and maybe seeing a familiar face could ease the stress that played in the girl’s mind. Though it goes without saying that Chespin could visibly see the stress that plagued the girl. She found it amusing as her partner stood at the door to the classroom with anxiety building up within the human.
A small green vine came out from the Pokemon in order to thrust the door open. The girl appeared panicked as she looked at her Pokemon. Yet, it urged her to go in while hiding the snicker that was plastered on its face. The human looked at Chespin and then the inside of the classroom. There was no way she could hide from whatever awaited her inside, but it all felt so rushed. Chespin continued to urge her on as it opened the door even wider.
”Okay, okay…I get it.” she whispered to the grass-type as she took a step in.

The classroom was the same as always, thankfully that didn’t change. Alana immediately noticed another individual within the classroom but they were unfamiliar to her. ’Were they here last time? Or are they new?’ Considering that she missed almost two months of class anything was possible. For all she knew, this student may have been late on the first day and arrived on the second day when Alana became ill. Though while she was deep in thought Chespin made sure to close the door with a semi-loud thud. Of course it wanted to draw attention to the shy girl. If it would make Alana make another funny face then Chespin was willing to put its Trainer in a bind.
The creature nudged the human forward repeatedly as she stood frozen on the spot. She seemed to take a breath in before walking down the isle, and past the other student. The girl took a seat in the fifth row from the front as it wasn’t too close to the front but not quite in the middle either.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items