Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:39 am
RWBY_Guy

I apologize for not getting to your profile yet. My life outside the guild gets pretty busy so I am falling behind on some things in the guild, but I will review your profile very very soon. Again I'm sorry and I thank you for your patience 3nodding

Hope the kind

I think this will be discreetly left up to you. I suggest to wait until we change the date in the guild to post as your teacher character since it would be strange to him show up at the party, but he was not present for the opening ceremony.

I know you have been wanting to RP as this character for a while, but please be patient. I realize that the guild is a little dull at the moment. I am trying my best to keep things moving, but some things have been delayed. I am currently working on making them active once more so please just be a little more patient.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:10 am
Shadow of Miracles
RWBY_Guy

I apologize for not getting to your profile yet. My life outside the guild gets pretty busy so I am falling behind on some things in the guild, but I will review your profile very very soon. Again I'm sorry and I thank you for your patience 3nodding

Hope the kind

I think this will be discreetly left up to you. I suggest to wait until we change the date in the guild to post as your teacher character since it would be strange to him show up at the party, but he was not present for the opening ceremony.

I know you have been wanting to RP as this character for a while, but please be patient. I realize that the guild is a little dull at the moment. I am trying my best to keep things moving, but some things have been delayed. I am currently working on making them active once more so please just be a little more patient.

Well, if you need any help just give me a PM or a message and I'll do what I can ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:11 pm
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
RWBY_Guy

Hope the kind

Well, if you need any help just give me a PM or a message and I'll do what I can ^^

Your character will be placed in the Flygon House. You will be taking the room that once belonged to Claude, it will be remade so that it becomes yours alone.

You are welcomed to post in the common room and address the students as necessary.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:33 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Thank you so much for the response you do not have to worry, I just wish to join in on all the fun whee heart  

RWBY_Guy

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:19 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
RWBY_Guy

Hope the kind

Your character will be placed in the Flygon House. You will be taking the room that once belonged to Claude, it will be remade so that it becomes yours alone.

You are welcomed to post in the common room and address the students as necessary.

Will that make my teacher the head of Flygon?
Should I just start over from scratch? Or play it off with where it all left off?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:36 pm
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
RWBY_Guy

Hope the kind

Should I just start over from scratch? Or play it off with where it all left off?

He is the only teacher in the Flygon House at the moment so yes that would make him the head of the House.

That is a tricky question. I think that we're early enough in the guild that we can say that Claude never existed and we just have your character take his place.

I will be deleting the posts in the common room. You can post your character decorating for the party and calling the students to come down for the celebration.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:39 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles

He is the only teacher in the Flygon House at the moment so yes that would make him the head of the House.

That is a tricky question. I think that we're early enough in the guild that we can say that Claude never existed and we just have your character take his place.

I will be deleting the posts in the common room. You can post your character decorating for the party and calling the students to come down for the celebration.

Will it be like the party has never started? Or are you just deleting Claude's posts?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:42 pm
Hope the kind

It will be like the party has never started 3nodding just please make sure to keep the contents appropriate. You are in charge of Flygon House's welcoming party.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:45 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind

It will be like the party has never started 3nodding just please make sure to keep the contents appropriate. You are in charge of Flygon House's welcoming party.

No need to worry, I have two more references to go on. I'll also have it be as if the Outdoor Teacher is introducing himself for the first time. What would you say is a good excuse for missing the opening ceremony?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:07 pm
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind

No need to worry, I have two more references to go on. I'll also have it be as if the Outdoor Teacher is introducing himself for the first time. What would you say is a good excuse for missing the opening ceremony?

Just something really simple like his flight was delayed.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:01 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Since Abyss is no longer part of the Guild how should I respond to his past character interaction? Do I ignore it or pretend that I never saw it?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:33 pm
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles

Since Abyss is no longer part of the Guild how should I respond to his past character interaction? Do I ignore it or pretend that I never saw it?

Just pretend he was never there. That's what Prairefox said to do.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:40 pm
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles

Okie dokie! Thanks murruel!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:55 pm
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles

Okie dokie! Thanks murruel!

Anytime Hope smile  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:16 pm
What is considered a timeskip in the Guild?

When do the students obtain their Pokeballs?

Are Pokemon (without their Trainers) allowed to bypass the transportation rules? Meaning that they can fly over to the city without the need of going into a train and such.

Where are the kitchens? Or is that a part of the common room?

Shadow of Miracles

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces