Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:31 am
Lord Death

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, who in the-" he turn his face away from mirror from Grand Magic Game, but his word cut off to see Hercules as he jump. He stare at him after his greet, Death gain an anime sweat drop, he immediately recognize him, "Hello hello, you're Hercules! How do I know, I read your timeline and you are Son of Zeus?" he greet him in goofy way, "So, what can I-... He's here, isn't he?" he is about to ask, but he recognize Hades' essence. Death seems to prepare for the most silliest way to Hades.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

Darkness Black Star Tsubaki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:38 am
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hercules
Son of Zeus
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

"my father might have been king of the Gods ..."

"well of course i am" Hades said as he showed himself coming down the call of guillotines with his hair a blaze as Hercules ran to meet the two gods and looked at Hades "whats with the hair?" he asked "signs of the times, Gods are seem by how mortals view us apparently this is what they have in their imaginations ... unlike you it seems Death you look good except ... you look skinnier especially your mask"

"... but don't think for one second i'm anything like him"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:10 pm
Lord Death

Death look at his old friend for long time, even comment about his new mask and skinnier. Out of nowhere, his hand appear with a kitty paw, "Kitty Paw," he said as a silly joke, then speaking to Hades, "Long time no see Lord Hades, so you came here because three souls escape from Underworld. You haven't change since we saw each other over 800 years," he formally speak to his friend as he smile behind his mask.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:25 pm
Hades
Lord of the Underworld

"so it wasn't just that Xehanort guy" Hercules said as Hades crossed his arms "he's right .... i can tell inventory's been lost from the Fields of Punishment" he said then held out his hand and two files appeared in blue fire and opened them "Arachne Gorgon ... and her butler Mosquito, colorful history and very suitable eternal punishments" he said then looked over at Lord Death "well i remember being a lot angry before ... and ... and dark" he said as Hercules sighed silently and nodded "yeah ... all of you on Olympus were ... something happened, i'm not sure what but i remember father and Hera touching something very evil, pretty much destroyed them and turned all the Gods on Olympus corrupt ... guess one good thing about Xehanort busting out of Hell is he seemed to cure you all" Hercules said as Hades looked down with a serious expression saying nothing. noticing this, Herc decided to change the subject somewhat "so ... how do you two know each other?" he asked as Hades looked up at him and cleared his throat "oh, um ... this is Lord Death, though some people call him the Grim Reaper ... 800 years ago all the Death Gods met and decided to work together to keep the world protected from evil monsters, back then i was actually happy, Zeus tricked me into ruling the Underworld but i got to come up topside whenever i wanted, Death and i decided to work together: he'd take the souls of people when their time to die would come and i'd take them to where they were meant to be on the other side ... although after that came the incident with his son Asura and my lovely paranoid brother thought i'd try that trick to stage a coup. he cast me down into the Underworld and sealed me in ... i was feared not respected, denied sunlight, denied love ... i had to end up kidnapping my own wife and pray she would eat some of the food there and even when Persephone did i only saw her half a year ... it's only because of the break out i can leave now even with Zeus gone i still feel like i'm a prisoner in my own domain"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:38 pm
MikuHinata1
Lord Death

"Just as I suspected, Arachne and her entire army are thinking about destroying me again," he comment about Arachne return to her dirty work as his cat hands turn back to his original before he makes his hands hidden by his black "cloak". He look at Hercules after Hades explain how they known each other, "After Zeus cast Hades, me and Great Old One members found out my son turn into Kishin, and I realize his Madness is the one causing your father paranoid. I have to defeat Asura, skin him alive, and stuff him in his own skin to seal him under my domain," he said very happily, yet not very please about paranoid Zeus seal his friend to the Underworld. He thought about both Zeus and Hera's becoming corrupted, "That is the time Asura's defeated by students, and my third son. I don't think Asura's Madness is causing them to corrupt, Eibon and Excaliburn can't do that, so maybe Great Old One of Power's got them influence," he said the theory, remember another former member of Great Old One, The Great Old One's Power, his Madness of Power. He never get along with Zeus because he sealed Hades and Asura's Madness got him.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:33 am

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"either way it's over now ... wait you stuffed him in his own skin?" Hercules said as Hades nodded and composed himself again "Hercules fought Asura over in London, haven't seen those moves in a long time ... even uppercut him to another Realm" he said as Hercules winced "i didn't mean to hit him that hard ... just hope where ever he ended up was like a solitary mountain or something away from people, i should have punched him down to the Underworld" he said as Hades chuckled "if things were that easy, those three escapees would be dropped though a huge hole in the ground and Asura would be skinned alive again ... speaking of should you think that should happen again Death, i think theres a nice place in Tartarus i could keep him"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"No, i'm not the Devil. I can see why you'd make that mistake especially with the whole flaming head issue, but you try working a full time job in the Underworld with no sunlight for eons and see if you don't end up a bit grouchy."

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:32 pm
Lord Death

Listen to them, despite how he's wearing a mask, he sound like he's grinning, until Hades mention Hercules fought Asura as he look shock, "So you fought Asura, you didn't get Black Blood in you?" he ask him with his mask look like he rose his eyebrow. Death listens to Hades talking about skin Asura alive again, and seal him in Tartarus. He begin to thought of it, he is cheery, "Wonderful plan Hades, but unfortunately I must remain here because my soul is bound into the Death City, unless Asura comes in to fight against me. Xehanort return from the dead, he will much stronger then I skinned him alive once. Only who can weaken him are my son and his friends, they defeated him once, and Mitsuki-chan, she defeat two evil wannabe gods, Fox and Falcon, except that demigod name Vincent Angel help her defeat that Falcon."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:03 am

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"well no, not that i know of ... is that what made him like punching a rock?" Hercules said as Death mentioned the Black Blood. Hades wasn't listening because when Death mentioned he was bound to the city, he gained more respect for his old friend "i'm sorry ... and yes i know about this Vincent guy, seems like a decent hero ... bit childish but he has heart at least" he said as Hercules chuckled "well a hero is measured by the strength and courage of his heart ... so this Xehanort ... he's really that powerful?" he asked as Hades looked over at Death's mirror and saw he had a call waiting so he waved his hand and another full size mirror appeared next to it, it was pure silver with large uncut gems on the edges and lined with bones "lets see if we can't find him" he said then waved his hand and saw a young man with pure white hair in a black coat fighting against three children in weapons, one of them was on the ground in fear and the scythe she was holding turned into a human willing to die to protect her "w- save them!" he exclaimed as Hades sighed shaking his head "i can't ... technically i'm not allowed to and even if i was my powers are reduced up here and Death can't leave the city-" "then send me ... i am not letting them get hurt" Hercules said as Hades got annoyed "you foolish boy you'll end up making things worse! you could never ignore someone being in trouble could-" he said but Hercules grabbed his uncle by his jacket and lifted him in the air with an angry glare that actually scared Hades a bit but when he spoke he was very calm "no ... i can't, and i doubt i ever will ... you might see that as a problem but how about you let us mortals decide that for ourselves" he said then let Hades down who fixed his jacket "once a Hero always a Hero, huh?" he said as Hercules nodded.

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"No, i'm not the Devil. I can see why you'd make that mistake especially with the whole flaming head issue, but you try working a full time job in the Underworld with no sunlight for eons and see if you don't end up a bit grouchy."

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:28 am
Lord Death

"A childish demigod, I can say," he said in goofy side. When Hercules ask about Xehanort, Death look at him and look at the mirror that Hades makes it appear, then look at the mirror, he sees a young man in white hair attacking his students and sees Maka is on the ground in fear, even Soul have to protect his meister, if he have to die. He gain a tick mark in rage, his voice begin to change that Hades remember before he created Death City, "You greedy keyblade master, how dare you harm my students and my son! I will see you get hit by my Reaper Chop, if you set your foot in my City!" he shouts in dangerous voice through out the mirror, ignoring both uncle and nephew's chattering.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:44 am

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

hearing Death's voice change, he only just now realized how different he sounded (guess he was temporarily tone deaf?) and realized that if Death wasn't bound to this place he'd want to travel there to fight Xehanort and groaned, he couldn't help to feel a twinge of jealousy that Death cared so much "alright alright ... Death, Hercules wants to help" he said as Hercules stepped closer to the Reaper "i've fought worse monsters ... i'll save your students i swear. i just need a way to get there"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:08 am
Lord Death

Hearing Hades as Death turn around, just in few seconds, his deep voice change back to silly way, "I know one way to get there," he said as his hand appear by poof, a smoke bomb on his palm, "It will take you to where Tsubaki-chan's shadow is, she design it since she awaken her heritage host of Darkness, an ancient demon pass down to generation. Sadly, she is one of last two remaining left of dark village, except other one is repopulating by three children as half light and half darkness," he explains to Hercules, he glance at the mirror, worry by certain Death Scythe will see this and making a lot of noise, "Hades, do you mind cover your mirror, I don't want Spirit-kun sees his daughter in fear to face Xehanort?"

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:43 am

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"huh? oh ... yeah sure" Hades said then flicked his hand as a large tarp covered the mirror as Hercules took the smoke bomb "i probably am wasting my time in saying your an idiot for doing this" he said as Hercules just looked at him and held up the smoke bomb "just tell me how this works" he said as Hades told him to just throw it on the ground. stepping away from the two, Hercules threw down the bomb and engulfed in the smoke, the next second he was gone "i've said this before, i'll say it again: i'm the only sane one in my family"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:22 pm
Lord Death

After watching Hercules disappear, Death look at Hades for a while after he said he's is only sane one in his family. Death remain silent before his hands appear with his guitar to play a bit, "It seems like you are only sanity of your siblings."

OOC: I took that idea from that Coffee Bean ranting moment
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:03 am

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"yeah i'm ... pretty sure i just said that and since when do you play a guitar?" he said looking at his friend with his eyebrows knit together.

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:38 am
Lord Death

"My old friend Eibon taught me after I finish building Death City," he said very cheerfulness, "Good old times, even I play a guitar a bit for Joe Buttataki mentioning Coffee Bean and his favorite coffee shop, Uncle Bob's Rumba Coffee," he added with a glee.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

Death City (In Nevada)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out