Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia Train Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:52 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith stretched as she walked off the train and onto the platform. As she walked, all 'eyes' were on her. They followed her every step as she put on her lightly dimmed shades and coated her lips in a shimmering lip color. Wonder why? Was it because of her she seemed to glide across the floor with each step she took. Was it the way her long purple hair blew in the wind from the train and her own movement. Was it from how her clothes just hugged her just right. Was it because she was just stunning awe-striking that she took breaths away and had all attention on her?

Close... it was because she was walking around with a shiny Gardevior as her side that was making clear and present threats with a stare from an otherwise neutral and graceful face as the pokemon glided behind Lillith. By no means was Lillith oblivious to what her pokemon was doing. To put it simply, Lillith thought it was amusing as she continued to walk out of the door of the station and towards the town square.

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:36 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Lamia Train Station
I'm with➸ Elysia, Goto, Okumura, and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She was grateful for Elysia in terms of understanding her own discomfort, to which Alana gave a thankful nod towards her.
”Thank you…but I’ll try to not take so much time.” It was interesting to say the least, to live in a world where a mesh of cultures intertwined with one another. The cultural festival was one indicator and would certainly not be the last. Whether it would include the culture she grew up with or some assortment of the others was at lost to her. The girl looked forward to what exactly this festival held in store for them but more specifically herself. Would the culture of Lamia be something she could get used to? Were the people nice? Friendly? Was there anything she could connect to while staying in a unfamiliar area? Compared to the other students this particular student didn’t have a whole lot of time to grow accustomed to the environment. It was only her third day here and there was so much to learn about. With the exception of school, Alana needed to learn about the people, the culture; anything that could help her in achieving her dream.

The group shifted into the train as it began to take off. The train ride would not take that long, at least from what could be seen.
Ches ches pin Chespin {Friendship. The poor girl doesn’t have any experience.} It listened in and thought back to the conversation from the Cafeteria.
Pin-Chespin pin {I want to help her as much as you want to help your own}. The Grass-type retracted its vines back into its body while continuing to linger on the human’s shoulder.
Chespin-esp-Ches Chespin {Question, can you float on top of your human’s head?} It asked out of a measly curiosity as it watched the Bronzor float in midair. Well, it also thought that the sight of the Steel-type floating on top of the human’s head would be pretty amusing to see.
"Its no trouble at all Goto," she quickly replied to the male by her side. At least he was comfortable sitting next to her within this crowded vehicle. At a similar time the girl gave a nod to Okumura as she went off to drop off her luggage. Alana clutched her bag to her side as she didn't want to part with her belonging.

”Ah well…I guess I’m used to it.” Memories of rushing into subways came floating into her mind. It was a natural reaction that occurecd whenever she had to hop on a few subways.
”Are you alright?” Alana glanced towards Elysia as she covered her ears. ’Is she sensitive to loud noises?’ Well, the girl was by no means loud but it was still an interest bit to know. When the Salamance girl spoke again Alana just gave a shook of the head. The human didn’t know anything about specialties when it came to this part of the district or any other district. ’I guess this will be a learning experience for all of us.’

The train came to a stop at the station to which all passengers began to hurriedly exit off to.
"We should get off too," she replied to the group and gently nudged them out. She wan't going to force anyone to go out to a pace they weren't accustomed to. The girl exited the train along with the group and glanced around at the surroundings. 'Its been some time since I've last been here...' With that thought she took out Ponyta's pokeball and called it back out. The fire house appeared before all of them once more.
"I kept my promise Ponyta." The creature puffed air out of its nose while looking at the change of scenery.
"So......where to next?" she directed the question towards the group as they came out of the train, one by one.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex2

.....Who are you?!?

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

KawaiiBunny_56

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:13 pm
User Image

►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Excited Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Lamia Station OOC:Hello there~

The response Lilith gave to her question made Ramona think, 'Wait...is she not excited about this?' Ramona thought on it more while more students entered onto the train. It did make sense for an adult to not be as excited for a field trip as the kids, but it was still fun to be excited right? It was also possible that Lilith is just incredibly cool and not as exuberant about her excitement as she herself was at the moment. She jumped out of place, shocked from the feedback of the megaphone. For one Ramona wondered where that came from in the first place, and then if she caused the feedback as a sort of "trick". She regained her composure and stood tall whilst Lilith spoke to the students. It was going to be a great experience having the students attend this festival. Maybe she could fit in a lecture for some of the historical aspects and OH the photos were going to be great! She irked from her thoughts when Lilith warned them not to be stupid...That could have been put a little better...She went and notified the conductor it was time to head out and she came back to bring Sigilyph back to it's pokeball. As the train began to move she couldn't help but cheer,"Woohoo!"

She plopped down in one of the front row seats and prepared her camera to began taking pictures of the outside as well as the children interacting with each other. Hopefully she wasn't seeming to annoying to Lilith and the other teachers up front with her pointing her camera all over the place. Seeing the sea fly by outside was wonderful and not too long in she could see Amphirite closing in. She rose up from her seat and waved her hands around to notify the students, not really wanting to use the megaphone,"Alright everyone! We're pulling into the station get all of your belongings and pokemon together!" She didn't actually think anyone would forget their pokemon though. Just as she said a few minutes after the train stopped at the station and the doors opened. She walked out while releasing Xatu to help carry her photo equipment. She stood with the other teachers and once the students were off of the train she raised her hand in the air, oddly enough Xatu did the exact same thing,"Okay everyone! Now we're going to make our way to the living area of the district! For the following days here you'll be sharing 3 to a room. So,” she clapped her hands and Xatu did the same again,"Find some friends and we'll head for the area to unpack and relax a bit before we really get started!” Along with Ramona, Xatu followed her with wings raised as a signal for the students to follow them as a group.
EXIT TO THE LIVING AREA WITH STUDENTS AND OTHER TEACHERS

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan
Blinded By Silence
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
X Kaos X
SpazzticPanda1311
KawaiiBunny_56
Hitsukei
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Tsuki the Fated Wind
SoundVVave
Shadow of Miracles
Erkowan
amarzyciel
Sun Hou Yi
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart
Bajel
Xiatian Li
Katamalicious
Drago Ryder
Xaven the Raven
Lady Niara

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:17 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Elyѕιa Penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... Lamia train station
                                                        My Outfit... casual clothes (pic)
                                                        Those near me... Nirav, Alana & Riko
                                                        Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

[enter]

"I am okay. that surprised me, is all," Elysia replied to Alana's concern. She assumed that the megaphone's noise was amplified by the fact that they were inside an enclosed space. The noise also startled Shelah who had keener hearing than human. It didn't show much reaction other than he suddenly jerked to see the source of the offending noise. Shelah relaxed when it wasn't a threat. He returned his attention to listen to the chespin's answer about her trainer lacking practice. "Zor? bronzor bronz. bronzor zor," he said. Chespin's trainer wasn't as meek and silent as some other his trainer had met. They didn't have to look far either. "bron zor bron" he added and glanced toward Nirav and his eevee. He was thoughtful when Chespin told him that she desired to help. He could see that Chespin didn't think Alana's current effort was enough. Hmm, he wasn't expert in human sociology, so he wasn't sure he could say that Chespin's trainer was good enough for sure. He hesitated, but finally decided to help as long as it's within reason. "bronzor zor?" he asked Chespin. Shelah also considered the other pokemon that belonged to other humans. The snivy and eevee had been keeping to themselves all this time. "bron bronzor bronzor zor bron," Shelah suggested, then gestured toward the snivy who was in the lap of her trainer and the timid eevee that found safety by the side of his trainer.

Of Chespin's odd question about floating above human head. The thought that he could didn't cross his mind. "Bronzor . . . bron bronzor bron zor zor," he answered the puzzling question. He had tendency to keep himself in eye level toward whoever he was in company in. Like right now, he was hovering low enough to come face to face with Chespin.

The train came to a stop while they were chatting with each other. Elysia took her duffel bag and followed the other to exit into lamia's train station. Alana had let her ponyta out once more. Elysia thought it would be tedious to care for pokemon as big as ponyta. They were ranch pokemon after all, meant to be keep in open meadow. They won't be able to be happy inside small dorm room. "I think, we should gather first," Elysia answered Alana's question. She pointed toward a group of students that formed a cluster in front of a row of teachers.

After the briefing was over, she thought about whom her roommates would be. It appeared they won't be following their current dorm house arrangement. "I wonder who I will get placed with," Elysia said for her companion to hear. She glanced toward her companion, 3 girls and 1 boy. Won't Nirav get left out then? she felt apologetic toward Nirav. "If we get to pick, do you want to be roommates?" she asked anyway to Riko and Alana, someone had to say it. She then directed this to Nirav, "it's unfortunately not a coo-ed room." Ah, what should she do if Nirav got dejected to be left out. "maybe we should exchange number, so we can meet up again? that is, if you all don't have other plan," Elysia suggested in her attempt to make sure they would be able to get together again.

[exit?]

((OOC: I am not sure whether I should post here or on the living area. this post's mainly in train station, so I post it here ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
04 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Hope the kind

DJ Double B

KawaiiBunny_56

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:53 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Campus Station Company Ava

User Image

The train had pulled away from the Campus Station smoothly. Faye perked up at hearing her Co-Ordination Teacher announced their intention to participate in the Lamia District's Festival. Smiling to herself, Faye sat back in the rather uncomfortable seats the train held.

Looking around she could see several students from the school. With Ava beside her, Faye felt better. Her morning had been interesting, but she was glad that she was going to be participating in a more social event. It would be a good distraction and keep her busy. Keep her from feeling lonely and alone. Also, Ava's comment about the name she was thinking about for her Purrloin brought up a good point. Not everyone would understand that her nickname would refer to a famous play that she'd seen as a child. Maybe she should pick something a bit more common.

It didn't take long to reach the city. The change of scenery was sudden. Rather than a large building surrounded by trees, a plethora of people walked along the platform. The blue ocean was seen in the distance and signs had been placed up announcing the coming of the Festival. Faye grinned in delight. Finally something worth while to do at this school. When the rest of the students and teachers started to stand, Faye stood up. She didn't feel much like trying to wrestle her bag down, but she did manage. Heading to the platform, Faye followed the rest of the Academy to the housing area.

[Exit]

Attire Pretty in Purple
Mood Excited/Interested
Word Count 306
O.O.C
X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Purrloin • Lvl 7 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 8

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:49 pm
And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

Harvey glanced out the window as tha train took him back to the school. The rest of the morning had been spent at Chavas' apartment. They had ordered breakfast from a nearby cafe and spent the better half of the day resminicing and catching up, since work had kept the bredding teacher pretty busy. As a result, he hadn't really gotten to see any of his friends from the lamia district in quite some time.
It hadn't been until after quite some time that Harvey had realized it was almost time for breeding class. Not wanting a repeat of what last class, he had left a pouting Chavas with the promise that they would get together again some time in the future...during Chava's next performance to be more precice.
With a sigh, Harvey went mentally over the plans he had for his class. He had his notes in his tablet, but having been in such a hurry he had just grabbed his bag and gone. He didn't feel like taking it out either, it would just mean he'd have more to pack up once the train stopped.
When the train finally did stop Harvey stepped off hastily,
He had a class to get to after all, it wouldn't do to be late.

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

ooc; Im on a tablet so not sure what the word count is. Will add more things once I'm actulally home and not on asignment if nesesary

-EXIT-  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Intrigued/Relaxed Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Post Office at the Train Station OOC:Okay so no internet at home but I'm gonna just bring my computer to work to use it XD
Inventory

”Oh thank you so much Pon I cant thank you enough! I was worried these wouldn’t get here in time you’re such a doll!”Ramona couldn’t contain her glee or appreciation for Mr Pon, the head of the Lamia Post Office. Ramona had already opened the package to inspect it and ran her hand over the glossed cover of the item. It was the magazine POKE’WORLD NOW, a popular read around the world that has their main office in the Kalos region own Luminose City. Pon rubbed the back of his head and let out a hearty laughter towards the excited Ramona, ”HAHA oh you’re always the delight Miss Floros! It’s always great to see my favorite teacher from the academy so often! Not to mention you’re good for business gettin’ all this fancy stuff from different regions! It’s interestin’ to see what comes next.” Ramona giggled in reaction.

She had made quick friends with Pon and the others at the post office soon after she started sending articles and photos and other items to and from her editors in other regions. They seemed so capivated hearing about her time as a travelling photographer, it confused them why she was a teacher at Ordell now but she explained to them she wants to prepare future trainers for their own adventures by using her own expertise and experience.

She started to re-wrap the packaging on the magazines while mumbling to herself aloud, ”I hope they like these…” She looked up at a curious Pon and added, ”The article I did has a lot of information on how the students are doing this first year…The girl on the cover is a student I hope she doesn’t mind this kind of attention,” She realized something and pulled a copy out, ”Here ya go Pon! You can have the first copy! Just don’t spill the beans yet it’s not supposed to come out til next week! I’ll see you soon~” Ramona handed the jolly man a copy then closed the package and put it into her side bag before walking away. It was such a wonderful surprise that they would get in on her day off. Next thing she would have to do is find the student on the cover and give her a copy as well. Today seemed like it would be a pretty fun day- especially that video she did for the school this morning.

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points