Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:46 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling/Blitz/Fennekin Word Coυɴт:212 Feelιɴɢ:Excited OOC: Hi there!◉

Koru beamed a large smile,"Nice to meet cha Blitz I'm Koru," she pointed to the emblem on her jacket,"I'm in Salamence house." As he sat down her attention wandered back to the Fennekin on the table. It appeared confused by Cndaquil's reaction and she giggled,"Sorry about Cyndaquil I think he's a little shy around such a cutie," she apologized to the fox. Cyndaquil heard what she said and twitched, but stayed curled up. The Fletchling hopped up and onto the table's surface after being shaken by the twitch. It caught Fennekin's eye and decided to float up and stand atop her head now,'Fletch-ling" he cooed with gusto. "Hm Fletchling's pretty brave I just caught him today I'm so excited!" She leaned in towards Blitz with a proud face but retracted herself realizing she was invading personal space. She proceeded to poke Cyndaquil to get him out of his curl. She turned her direction while still poking and asked,"So Blitz you like the school so far?"Cyndaquil finally uncurled from the poking and rolled onto his belly. He looked shocked to see Fletchling standing on Fennekin's head. Hesitant to leave his current position he stood up and approached it. He twiddled his nubby arms then tried to talk Fletchling down,"Cyn cynda cyn quil cynda..."

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

Drago Ryder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:41 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

From the walk back onto the main campus and into the cafeteria, Iris had started to dry off. Her clothes had gotten from wet to damp. Her hair was wavy with very loose curls from the dampness of her hair. At least her hair wasn't frizzy. Even though her socks were still making that squishing sound as she walked. However it didn't bother her. Nope, she was too happy and in a daze. She had captured her first pokemon. The pokemon that was the reason that she was damp in the first place.

However, her focus was on getting some food in her and her pokemon. Iris looked at the menu, making her stomach rumble more. "Zuppa Toscana and Grilled Cheese... Yum with fruit.... and a smoothie~" Iris couldn't wait to sit down and eat as she collected her food and went to get smoothie from the machine. The green was pretty and then it mixed with the orange from the mango. It was weird brown but it tasted so good.

"Now where to sit..." Iris looked around with her food on a tray. She didn't see Silvano or Maria nor Faye. However she did see Koru...but she was with another person.

"Hi..Koru..." Iris said, "Can I sit here with you and your friend?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 7
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Company: Bebe
Mood:
Attire: see pic, damp
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Erkowan
Hitsukei
Drago Ryder
Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Drago Ryder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Blitz Ryu

Blitz laughed a bit and smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Koru." He said. "As for the school, yeah, but I'm more of a hands on kind of guy." The boy then noticed the other girl.

Azula giggled a bit and smiled lightly. If anything, she was amused by the two other fire types. That being said, she did wish that the fletchling wouldn't stand on her head.

MY PARTY

Name: - Azula
Pokémon: fennekin
Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nature: Modest
Level: 5
Ability: Blaze
Moves:
-ember
-tail whip
-
-
Forgotten Moves:
Additional Information: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling/Blitz/Fennekin/Iris Word Coυɴт:212 Feelιɴɢ:Socked OOC: Hi there!◉

"Yeah I'm a little that way too, but the teachers are really cool and you can have your pokemon out in class if you want." she replied to Blitz. Cyndaquil continued to nervously stare at the Fennekin, worried about what Fletchling might do next. A noise caught their attention. What was that squishing noise? It caught Koru's attention and she turned to see Iris, and for some reason she was damp from head to toe. Koru leaned over shocked,"Iris what happened to ya!?" She was ready to leap up and try to help her, but all she had was a bunch of napkins and some of them were covered in cheese and crumbs. When she asked to sit down Koru motioned towards the seat,'Yeah! Do you mind telling me what happened?" She then narrowed her gaze as something came to mind,"Did someone push you into the pond?" She remembered way back at the beginning of the semester when she had found Iris crying. Since then she kinda wondered if something more was going on but wasn't sure too make any assumptions towards anyone yet.

User Image
User Image

Drago Ryder

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:44 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris jumped back a little as Koru leaned forward to ask her what happened. She stood them surprised as Koru started to try and do something to dry off her but all she has was napkins with crumbs on it. Iris put down her food once Koru answered her. Iris blushed as she scratched her cheek. Koru was asking what happened and even asked if she was pushed into the pond. It was weird to have such questioning from someone that wasn't her brother. Iris immediately thought back to the first time she was at the Battle club.

Iris shook her head. "I didn't get pushed into a pond...or a river... a stream.. not even a puddle." Iris smiled as she pulled out her great ball and Bebe's pokeball. "I caught a pokemon!" She was beaming with all her teeth showing, smiling at how proud she was. "Bebe had this amazing battle and we got a new pokemon. The reason I'm wet is because..."

As she was speaking, the balls activated, bringing out Bebe and the Ducklett. "This one here... I'm naming her Ling." Iris turned to face the Ducklett. Isn't that a pretty name..." Iris smiled as she looked at Ducklett. A smile that was met with another water gun. However, this one was rather light then compared to earlier. Now the Ducklett snickered as Bebe scolded Ling.

"I think she likes the name."
Iris said as she faced Koru with a dripping wet face. "She didn't spray hard that time." Iris continued to smile. "I have food for you Ling."

That seemed to perk up the pokemon to listen once Iris put down a bowl of food for the pokemon while she keep Bebe's food on the table. "How are you Koru. How was class."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Erkowan
Hitsukei
Drago Ryder
Prairiefox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling/Blitz/Fennekin/Iris Word Coυɴт:314 Feelιɴɢ:Shocked/Happy OOC: Boop◉

Koru listened to her explaination, but what made her share the same happy expression as Iris was when she pulled out two pokeballs. She cheered about catching one and then released both from the pokeballs. Koru clasped her hands to together squeed,"Oh wow how cute! Iris you have really cute pokemon OH OH OH!" She turned and stretched her hand out to Blitz's Fennekin and stuck out her index finger,"Come on hop you go~ Sorry cutie I didn't mean for him to use you as a stand," she smiled at the Fennekin and before Fletchling climbed onto her finger she stroked her fur, she was as fluffly as she appeared. Fletchling hopped onto her finger and chirped and Koru brought him forward to show Iris,"I just caught this little guy today too! Fletchling this is Iri-!" She jerked back against the table when the Ducklett shot a watergun at Iris. She was shocked and more so at Iris's reaction. She hesitantly pushed herself back up with a nervous grin,"That time? I'm sure she does..." She looked to see where Fletchling went and was standing on her head this time. She grinned and pet it's head with her index finger,"Fletch~" it cooed pleased with the pet. Fletchling was the only one to react calmly to this. Cyndaquil was standing up on it's hind legs shaking and guarding Fennekin from the attack- even though it was no where near them at all. Koru laughed and stretched to pet him to calm him down,"Ah so brave~" Then she said to Iris,"Cyndaquil is a little timid and shy, plus it might've been the water with all these fire types around hehe." she lifted Cyndaquil up with both hands and coddled him in her lap and pet to stop his shaking,"I think it's super cool we both got new pokemon today! Say Blitz do you have any other pokemon?"

User Image
User Image

Drago Ryder

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Drago Ryder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Blitz Ryu

Blitz shook his head. "Not yet, but I'll probably look for something after my next class." He said. The trainer then began to think of all the possible Pokemon he could catch while he was at the academy.

Fennekin was surprised that Cyndaquil blacked the attack from the ducklet and gently nuzzled his back as a sign of thanks. She also wanted to see how he would react.

MY PARTY

Moves:
-ember
-tail whip
-
-
Forgotten Moves:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:22 am
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Cafateria Company Iris, Koru, Blitz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye managed to find her way to the Cafeteria, mostly by following the stream of students. She got jostled a few times in the hallway and Amirah ended up having her tail stepped on. After the Eevee yelped in pain, Faye had sighed and bent down, scooping the little fox into her arms. Just because she didn't feel a strong connection with the Pokémon didn't mean she wanted her to get hurt or lost. She was expensive and Faye didn't want to loose her. Amirah chirped happily and snuggled into the blond girl's arms, happy to be off the crowed floor. Human feet were big and she didn't like dodging around them. The smell of food wafted through the air and Faye followed the scent. Pushing through a set of swinging double doors, she came to the main eating area. Stepping aside, the Rhoades girl scanned the area. She spotted Iris sitting with a brown haired girl and a black haired boy. Deciding to get her food first, Faye set Amirah back on the ground now that it wasn't so crowded. The little Eevee was a bit upset about that, she'd like cuddling with her Trainer. But she didn't protest and followed obediently at Faye's feet to the food counter.

The blond Charizard girl looked over the food choice's with a wrinkled nose. What in the name of God was this stuff?! She didn't recognize anything on the menu. Looking up at the elder man serving, Faye's snooty side came to the surface and she sniffed haughtily, "Excuse me....Sir....But by chance do you happen to have anything that wasn't made in a back alley by a pair of prison workers?" Faye received a dirty look and a frown with crossed arms for her comment. Frowning back, she finally accepted that she was stuck with eating this garbage and merely pointed to the soup. She got her bowl, which was placed on her tray with probably more force than was necessary, causing a bit to spill over the edge. She also grabbed a bottle of ice water. It wasn't her purified brand she normally drank, which annoyed her even more. At her feet, Amiriah pawed at her leg and chirped in a cute voice, "Vee-Eeee..."

Faye looked down and a light seemed to appear above her head as she remembered about her Eevee, "Oh....right. What do you have available for Pokémon as well?" Now sporting two bowls, one for Amirah, Faye made her way over to the table that Iris was sitting at. Without asking, Faye slid onto the bench beside Blitz, "Sorry I'm late Iris. Miss Erza made me stay later in class to apologise to Riverton. Which I don't get, all I did was tell the truth. But whatever. So this are your friends you were talking abou...dear God Iris! What happened to you! You're soaked through and through. Are you alright?" Faye had taken a few moments upon her arrival to place the dish of Pokefood on the ground for Amirah to eat so hadn't noticed Iris's state of clothing. Now she stared at the dishevelled appearance of the green haired girl. Blinking a bit, she looked to the other two students at the table and the small host of Pokémon before she extended her hand out to the two, "Faye Valeria Rhoades at your service. Whom might you two be, I haven't had the pleasure yet."

User Image
Attire Scool Uniform in Charizard House Colors
Mood Annoyed/Surprised/Mildly Friendly
Word Count 569
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Drago Ryder

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:59 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris looked at Koru as she dried off her face and wrung out some of her hair as she introduced Iris to a Fletchling she caught. Iris' eyes followed her until she realized that her Cyndaquil was protecting the Fennekin that was eating as well. "Oh no." Iris said to the two pokemon. I'm sorry. I'll make sure that Ling doesnt use the water gun around you too. And you're brave Cyndaquil for trying to protect your friend."

As Iris was talking, Bebe was bowing an apology to the two as well before she went back to scolding the Ducklett who nonchalantly eating her food. The duck pokemon ruffled and fluffed her feathers before she turned to eating. Bebe sighed as she went to eat her food now.

Iris turned her attention to the boy that was sitting with them. She has realized that she didn't get his name until Koru said Blitz but she did notice that was wearing the same colors as her. Making him a Flygon dormmate. "It is cool.." Iris said in a joking tone, adding it as pun that she was cool from the water from Ducklett. Koru was asking Blitz about if he caught any pokemon himself. She nodded as he answered that he had not yet.

"That sounds like a good idea going after class. Just remember the teachers so no catching pokemon on the campus like the garden..They live here. But the woods are full of cool ones. Oh I didn't introduce myself. I'm Iris..Iris Haruno.. I'm from the Flygon House too."

Iris looking for Silvano and Maria when she saw Faye. Faye apologize for a lateness and explained how she was detained to apologize to Chael. The girl didn't understand why she had to do but Iris did. "Well.." her voice was a little lower. "What you said was pretty mean to him and Pinsir. It would be like someone telling me or you that you weren't fit to care of Bebe or Amirah and then them saying 'I'm just speaking the truth...' " Her voice started to get even lower. "And...your truth...doesn't mean it's the truth.. just a difference of opinion. I like the Pinsir..."

Iris shot up when he asked what happened to her. Iris chuckled, "I'm fine. At least I'm not muddy anymore." Iris' voice was back to a normal volume. "I caught a pokemon. A ducklett. I named her Ling. Say hi to Faye Ling."
Ling look at Faye up and down before returning to her food to finish it off. Iris sighed but answered the other question Faye was asking. "These are some of them. My other two I usually eat with aren't here yet..."

Iris watched as Faye introduced herself to Koru and Blitz.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Erkowan
Hitsukei
Drago Ryder
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling/Blitz/Fennekin/Iris/Valerie Word Coυɴт:398 Feelιɴɢ:Confused/Happy Silly OOC: Sorry it took so long I'm having some connection problems ^^"◉

As Blitz answered her question she grinned,"Sounds like a plan I gotta I'm glad I didn't wait though-well Fletchling was trying to steal my food so I guess it was an accident but still I mean...nevermind." She caught herself in a ramble and began to titter while rubbing the back of her head. She agreed with Iris on her advice to him,"Yeah I can't wait to see what other pokemon are around here. By any chance is your next class history? Iris and I are in it after lunch."
Being called brave perked Cyndaquil up a little, but the thanks from Blitz's Fennekin, and a nudge, sent a chill that sent him stand on his hind legs and his flame bursting again,"Quillllllll~!," He curled up his arms as if he was all powerful, then Fletchling perched himself on his head and flexed his wings the same way,"Fletch-ling!" Koru clapped to applaud how "tough" they were then, out of wanting to join in, flexed as well,"Haha!" This was cut short when a blonde girl in a Charizard uniform suddenly sat down with them. There was an eevee with her and it seemed the pokemon at this table were getting cuter and cuter.It was clear that she knew Iris, a new friend maybe? She seemed to be talking about something then was shocked by Iris's damp condition. Koru grinned and answered the girl's question of Iris's clothes, wrapping her arm over Iris's shoulders all friendly,"She's great! She caught a new pokemon!" Then she stopped and let Iris actually explain what happened, since it was to her after all.
Everything started to feel a little serious between them, and it left her very confused. Just what did this girl do? She really wanted to ask but maybe later when it was just her and Iris. One thing she could understand was the "I like Pinsir",
"Pinsir's are pretty cool they have those super strong pinsir claws that go snap snap~" she said as she imitated the action with her arms curving up over her head. She swung one are down and held it out to Valerie and smiled,"I'm Koru Frene nice to meet cha. This here is my Cyndaquil and my new friend Fletchling!" Cyndaquil sat back normally but it's flame was still going and Fletchling was still on his head. Fletchling raised a wing,'Fletch," and Cyndaquil raised a nub arm,"Cynda quil."
User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

Drago Ryder

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:20 pm
Chael didn't waste time picking up his lunch before sitting near a few of the trainers from his classroom. There was Iris, that Faye girl, and another boy who was boasting about capturing another Pokemon. In fact, it seemed that Iris had as well. He decided to enter the conversation- he hadn't the slightest clue where anything was and while he didn't plan on catching a Pokemon, it was good to be informed. "Personally, I would rather wait until I get a handle on fully taking care of one Pokemon before I bother catching another." He stated in a one part proud one part practical manner.

It was a fact, so he didn't have much reason to doubt the truth. He was a novice for now, so it would he foolish to double his workload before taking in another companion. But on the other end- Nysa was powerful enough to protect him. Why would he need two less powerful Pokemon when he could have one really strong one? The Pinsir was still kept in her Pokeball, more out of spite than of caution. He'd wait until someone said something about it before faking worry over the girl who had insulted her. Wasn't that cheeky? "But that's just me I suppose. Where's a good place to look for wild Pokemon? If you don't mind my asking."

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Wearing: Flygon uniform
Thinking: This lunch food is barbaric.
Mood: Spiteful, inquisitive

Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:
      ► Vice Grip
      ► Bind
      ► Focus Energy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Blitz Ryu

Blitz glanced at the two new girls and shrugged slightly. "My name is Blitz." He said. The trainer then noticed how Koru's cyndiquil reacted to Azula's touch and gave a slightly smirk. "At least one of us has a love interest." He thought to himself, causing a slight chuckle to escape his mouth.

Azula smiled slightly as she watched the cyndaquil, before going to sit in her trainer's lap. She was curious when it came to the evee, but didn't really pay it any mind.

MY PARTY

Moves:
-ember
-tail whip
-
-
Forgotten Moves:

Drago Ryder

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling/Blitz/Fennekin/Iris/Valerie Word Coυɴт:476 Feelιɴɢ:Confused/Happy Silly OOC: Blitz make sure you exit with your post before posting in another thread.◉

Koru froze in her pinsir impersonation as she heard a new voice. A boy was now sitting across from them and talking about handling just one pokemon. She pt her arms down and without thinking answered with a big grin and a pointed finger,"Catching more than one wouldn't make them so lonely then," She patted Cyndaquil on the head as it's flame finally started to die down, then moved her finger to rub Fletchling's chest,"I know Cyndaquil and I are great friends but I think he'd be kinda lonely without any pokemon to play with. He's pretty shy too so it's been tough but he took a strange shine to Fletchling so I couldn't pass up the chance ya know?"
She shrugged feeling relaxed. Looking down at the two pokemon she could see that they were looking pretty happy too, which made her estactic."Oh yeah and that's just me too. Um let's see I ran into Fletchling in the forest and Iris here found Ducklett the same place right? The teachers and rules say we can't catch pokemon in the garden, but the forest is full of 'em!" She spread her arms out as a way to describe just how much. She snapped a question into her head and brought her arms down and leaned herself closer into the table,"Say um...who are you? I'm Koru." She didn't mind talking to him but not knowing his name might be a problem further down the conversation. When he answered her eyes caught sight of the overhead clock in the room and her eyes went wide. She jolted upwards, scaring Cyndaquil and making him fall onto his back on the table and FLetchling hovering in the air,"Oh man hey Iris it's almost time for class!" She thought she let her know since they do have history together, but never meeting these new students before she wasn't exactly sure who to warn. She picked up her satchel from the ground and slung it back over her. Then she took out the two pokeballs, but before activating them she took hold of Cyndaquil's nub arm and waved it for him,"Say bye to Fennekin Cyndaquil~" Despite slightly joking Cyndaquil flushed and squeed,"Cynda cynda quil!" Cyndaquil activated his own pokeball was sucked in by the red light. Koru pouted trying not to laugh then activated Fletchling's pokeball. She put both in her backpack then bowed to everyone,"It's was nice to meet all of you" For a moment she focused on Blitz,"If it's okay with you I think Cyndaquil and Fennekin should have a playdate. He needs to socialize a little more...OH!" She flapped her arms excitedly,"Or or maybe a bunch of us could have a pokemon picnic or something!" She started to think about this and forget the time. She stopped herself and saluted to everyone,"Oops getting off track- well see you guys later!"
Exit to Class

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

Drago Ryder

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan

Tsuki the Fated Wind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:12 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris started eating as Koru and Blitz talked. She didn't want what happened a few days ago where she was talking so much that she didn't get to eat her lunch before the bell rung and had to shovel food into her mouth as well as taking what she could carry of it into the classroom and eat afterwards or as she was running there. Iris was surprised when Koru asked Faye as she wrapped an arm around Iris. She sharply inhaled her soup. Good thing it was just liquid part as she only coughed a little. Imagine if it the solid parts of the meal.

Iris had a sandwich in her mouth when Chael appeared. "Hi Chael." Iris said as she swallowed her food, "Aww...where's..Ny..Nyla..no Ny..Ny...NYSA! Yea...Nysa..." As he put in his two cents on the matter of catching pokemon, Iris bit her lip at the way he put it. "Well...I..." Iris started to say until Koru spoke instead. Iris then paid attention to Blitz as he introduced himself. Iris smiled and continued eating.

Her food was gone by the time that Koru mentioned that class was going to start. Koru looked more like she was rushing, unlike Iris as she returned Ling to her Great ball and put up the remaining pokefood into a snack bag. Bebe rested in Iris' hair, allowing only the stem of the flower to touch the damp hair.

Koru was suggesting a picnic or get together to the classroom before running off. Iris looked at the others and waved. "See..ya guys..." she said, "It was really nice to meet all of you today... I hope to see you soon again..."

Iris walked backwards but turning around to get to class.

[[Exit]]

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Erkowan
Hitsukei
Drago Ryder
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:57 pm
"Nysa is still in her Sport Ball. It'd be a shame if my Pokemon offended someone every time she enters a room." He responded as he gave Faye a look. "I would hate for that to happen." The boy nodded as the girl flustered about as she sputtered Nysa's name several times. Chael finished his food as he listened to the other students. If catching a second Pokemon was to give the first attention, then what was the point of being the trainer? He seemed confused, though maybe he'd need a more contest profficient Pokemon for his coordinator class. But on the other hand, it would he spectacularly ironic for a Pinsir to excel in a class based on appearance. Then the bell rang.

Well, it seemed that there were a few capable people here. Two of them had managed to have a successful battle before he had. Hmm. Chael might need to reconsider his stance. But what Pokemon to catch eventually? He knew bugs couldn't stand birds. Bluh. There had to be at least an information pamphlet.

"I suppose I'll see you lot tomorrow." Chael said before he looked at his schedule. He had breeding class next- oh joy what did that cover? The boy bit his lip as he pocketed it. It seemed that if he wanted a chance to begin Pokemon battling then it would need to be outside of class. A shame- though at least he had this so called forest area to begin his training. He picked up his tray and threw away what leftovers he didn't feel like eating. But he kept a packet of sliced apples to give to Nysa later. Then like that, he left the cafeteria.

(exit)

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Wearing: Flygon uniform
Thinking: No place to battle?
Mood: Annoyed

Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points:
User Image