Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:30 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Happy-yet slightly concernedGymnasiumYay first class owo

Eli made it to the gym with Evelyn and their pokemon. He looked around and saw a few students had already arrived. He took interest in the green hair girl and white haired boy who were donning the same flygon colors he would be wearing in a moment. Now was his chance to meet some more people, and for that matter his dorm mates. He turned to Evelyn,User Image “I'm going to go and change I'll be right back!” He took off in a slow run towards the changing rooms, but stopped and bent down to Poochyena, smiling a little worried,“Just...wait by the door please?” She tilted her head confused but he stood up and rushed in and closed the door. Poochyena sat there but was very more confused by his behavior. It wasn't long before he walked out again, wearing the flygon gym uniform with the jacket completely un-zipped and showing a plain white shirt underneath. He slung his bag over his arm and started walking to the bleachers with everyone else waiting,“Thanks for waiting girl,” now she wondered why he was thanking her for. Eli looked around again and decided to try and at least introduce himself to the boy from his dorm. He went over to him but stopped and noticed he kinda looked like an angry Primeape. He was unsure of how to proceed for a second, then his legs started moving and he walked by and back to Evelyn's side. He sat his bag down and sighed a little relieved he made it back safe. He mumbled over to Evelyn,"Do you know that guy? He looks like he was stung by a Beedrill or something...” Poochyena sat next to his bag, but her gaze went up to the girl's Yamask. She stared at it's eyes, then it's mask, then it's eyes again and wagged her tail and barked,

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.10No Held Item

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:45 pm
X Kaos X
[r]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus walked into the gym rubbing his eyes and stiffing a yawn.He had been up late last night, and because of this he had overslept.It was a rare occurrence for him, since he was usually an early riser.
He had actually fallen back asleep right after waking up only to wake up again and make a mad dash for the door. (then come back in, change out of his pijamas and run out again)

He had hardly had time for breakfast and had simply gulped down a piece of toast and some juice before making his way to the gym.
On his back, Valiant was loafing in an odd paralell to his trainer. The Slakoth gave out a yawn surveying the place around them and wondering if the black haired human they had met last time they were here would show up. It might wake his human up, the normal type had seen Marcus brighten up whenever he socialized with people. It was like the boy drew energy from social interaction. It was almost as though talking to people could keep him going even when he was at his most tired (which the way Marcus was, was pretty close to this)
Despite traveling in Such a concept was lost on the pokemon, especially considering Valiant spent up to 80% of his time sleeping.
The slakoth gave out a yawn which was echoed by Marcus.
Without taking much notice Marcus walked over to the bleachers and sat down leaning his face on his hand and feeling his eyes start to close
'slath' Valiant said to Tera waving a clawed hand at the girl. Marcus for his part continued to nod off.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:57 pm
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

Well once his knuckles were cracked, Chael got his wrists, elbows, and neck. None of that helped, but he had just seen that in movies and had assumed that's what people did when they had trouble breathing and their heart seemed to be racing. As for his fellow classmates, they were barely registering on his radar. Even if the kid liked snooping, he was too preoccupied to even bother. All Chael could hope for was dodge ball. While Chael was a rich boy, he had a mean dodge ball game. Back in his old school they called him Leg Boy because of how often he knocked people over by tripping them with fast flinging rubber balls. It was always the legs. Right in the climax of your sprint? Have fun tripping.

Chael didn't notice how his expression was a natural repellent for his peers. Given everything, one part of him wanted to find a really quiet place to calm down. But the other part of him? The other part... that craved actually damaging people both emotionally and physically? So much that it had left.... scars... on his victims? It came out in one phrase.

"So dodge ball, yeah?"

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Murder? Murder.
    Wearing: Flygon Gym Uniform
    OOC: And let the students flip.

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points: 60/250
50 Home-brought Pokemon
+10 Participated in class
Level: 5
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:57 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Gymnasium Company Alot of Students

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The walk back to her dorm room to change into her Gym clothes had helped to cool her temper a bit. But Faye was still hopping mad. How dare that arrogant little worm think that he could speak to her in such a manner! Ooooo....Riverton was so going to pay. But she didn't have any good excuses for skipping class and as much as she hated it, she wasn't going to let Riverton see her back down. He'd been dress for Gym Class so she knew he would be there. So she would rise to the challenge and bite the bullet. Sighing, she looked down at Amirah as they walked to class. She choose to cut through the courtyard as there were less people there. "Hey Amirah...you can beat that nasty Pinsir in a battle...right?" The little Eevee didn't fully understand what her Trainer was asking, but she sensed that she needed to show support. Her yellow and pink Human was an odd one. Hard to understand and even harder to keep up with, but she perked up her ears cutely and yipped out a response, "Eee-ewee!" Faye felt a bit better and raised her head higher, "What am I saying, of course you can beat it. You come from the finest lines of breeding. You're superior in everyway."

Feeling much better, Faye walked through the swinging doors of the Gym Class. There were already several students in area. Including Chael, whom she glared at briefly before childishly sticking out her tongue at him. Jerk.... She spotted Iris talking with Phoebe, as well as a few people she hadn't met. Waving to Iris and Phoebe, she debated about going over to speak to them. But she spotted a familiar face, one she'd talked to at length last night and decided against it for now. Marcus was sitting on the bleachers, looking bleary eyed. Deciding to bug him a bit, the blond walked over to the dark haired boy and sat beside him,. "One would think you were up late last night or something. Oh wait....you were weren't you? Aren't I lucky to be bless with the genes of someone who can function on 4 hours of sleep...are you jealous Marcus?" Her voice had taken on a teasing tone as she spoke with Marcus. They'd really had a good night, chatting in the outdoor space last night. It was nice to talk to him after her fight with Chael in the Cafeteria.

User Image
Attire Gym Clothes in Charizard House Colors
Mood Angry/Teasing
Word Count 410
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Gymnasiumxxxxxxxx who The other students, their pokemon, and Donxxxxxxxx

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle had made it to the gymnasium in record time--at least for her, anyways--and was quite happy about it. She really expected to be late to her class. The white-haired trainer bounced her way over to the bleachers where some other students were waiting for class to start and took a spot on the first row of seats. She scanned the crowd, as per usual, with her Murkrow almost mimicking her actions. However, he seemed to feel brave and pushed off from his trainer's shoulder, flapping off-kilter to the spot next to her with the preteen gawking at the pokemon. She thought he didn't have the courage to fly, but it seemed that he was actually quite excited to fly, he was just worried about falling. The drop from her shoudler to the bleacher apparently gave him a small enough gap to try. Chessebelle smiled at her Murkrow and pet the bird lovingly while he pushed out his chest and looked about the gym from his new spot, as if asserting his dominance for any of the other pokemon that saw him. He was such a silly bird. The trainer looked up, still petting Don while looking at everyone in the gymnasium. Phoebe, from her Breeding class was there, and Chael had showed up, even before her, and the blonde girl that had been rude to Nysa... and the rest she wasn't sure if she recognized. 'Oh well. Go with the flow.' She thought to herself with a deep breath, sitting pretty until class started, Don still acting like the big shot he believed himself to be.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:19 pm
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

Chael tried not to snicker when he saw the Eevee for the second time. Wow. He actually felt sorry for the poor sucker who would be fighting Nysa. The wildborn Pinsir that took an Arcanine to catch. Whenever Faye made eye contact, he seemed to be holding in some obscene laughter. Oh, this. "Oh, this..." he said to himself as he turned around and rubbed his temples. Nysa might not have been bred for the direct purpose of battle- but she had been a wild Pokemon. They weren't some tame animals. Oh no. This was a creature that could think unlike any normal animal and had experience of fending off predators ever since birth.

Well that's what Chael figured. Where was the professor? He was eager to get whatever they had started and get this class over and done with. There was a battle waiting for him. This period was just a thing to get over.

Outside Pokeball/s:
    Mood: Determined
    Wearing: Flygon Gym Uniform
    OOC:

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points: 60/250
50 Home-brought Pokemon
+10 Participated in class
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:27 pm
【⋈Σlena Δnnesse⋈】

ɪt's dangerous to sacrifice
ɪt makes your blood run to throw the dice
ɪt's dangerous, it's what you like
ɪt's what you'll die for to live this life

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The doors to the storage room of the gym flew open to reveal a big Chesnaught pushing a big cart. It was a big cloth bag with a bunch of bumps in it and covered with a big piece of wood for a cover. On the back of the Chesnaught rode Elena, the gym teacher, smiling bright to her students who were there. Good morning, everyone! Her English accent was not thick but it was certainly there. And noticeable.

Once the cart was brought to the center of the gym, Elena hopped down from atop her close Pokemon friend, giving him a quick hug. Thank you, Plushie~ The big grass/fighting type smiled before Elena turned to face her gathering students. Hope you're all awake. Today will be both fun AND good for you! We just need to wait until class officially starts.

She took a look to see a few faces she didn't quite recognize. Maybe they were here last time and she forgot? She didn have a lot of faces and names to put together and that would take a little time. Of course she was also glad to see Pokemon taking part in this too. One girl already had her Murkrow out putting on a cute little display of what seemed like dominance. I don't think I recognize some of you. Care to introduce yourselves before class starts? I'm Elena Annesse, your gym instructor. She gave a bright smile, waiting for responses.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Excited
Attire: School-assigned Athletic Attire for Instructors
OOC:

ωe're going on and we'll never stop
ωe're going on 'til worlds collide
Ίt's dangerous, so dangerous, dangerous

【⋈ɕym Ҭeacher⋈】

murruelecreuset
X Kaos X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Gymnasium Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Tera and her pokemon Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Peeved/Kinda better though OOC:Bloop .3.◉

Faye had really gotten to Koru. To say that pokemon were meant to fight- that this was what they were there for. Koru tried to calm down on the way to the gym, but looking and Cyndaquil reminded her that Eevee was going to be pitted against that Pinsir..."Hm...." She was having real trouble processing thing. Her dad always told her that pokemon were meant to bond and grow stronger through battling and friendship, but using them for personal squabbles and not seeing them as friends was wrong. She really believed that still, but to see the opposing side was really new to her and it really got under her skin. Even worse the pain in her knees was rising up again. She started to slow herself down and ease her stride as she opened the door to the gym. Seemed she was one of the last people there. She wasn't happy to see Faye and Chael looking like a battle was going to happen right now. From how Faye reacted to her words in the cafeteria she sighed and walked away into the gym rather than confront them. She went for the bleachers and saw Tera. A friendly face like hers she was glad to see. She went up and sat down next to the pink haired girl, but now she saw she looked a little tuckered out. She leaned forward with Cyndaquil looking as well and asked,"Hey Tera...you okay?" She looked at her Charmander for answers, but he seemed pretty worried and not to mention there was a new little pokemon, a Natu. It was small but cute. Koru complimented feeling a little uplifted by the bird,"Oh cool you caught a Natu! Congrats I caught a Fletchling a few days ago- OH NO!" She reached into her pocket and pulled out his pokeball, releasing the Fletchling. It flapped around in the air then decided to use Tera as a pedestal,"Ling!" it's chirp rang. "Quil!" Cyndaquil greeted him and Koru tittered towards the bird,"Sorry Fletch I got a little distracted this morning..." She reached into her little backpack and pulled out a energy bar,"Here ya go buddy," Fletchling happily took bites from it while she held it, but it wasn't moments later when the teacher walked in and called out a cheerful good morning. Koru called out,"Good morning Miss Annesse!" Then she went back to Tera,"Did you stay up all night? Or just run here like a crazy person?"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

X Kaos X

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:53 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Other Students... Elijah
                                            Status : Happy and Surprisingly Content... Disappointed... Optimistic!
                                            Wearing : Gym Clothes with a messy ponytail.

“I’ve never seen a Poochyena before either.” Evelyn admitted brightly. It was then she got the idea to scan it herself. “Poochyena, the Bite Pokémon. Its biting strength is superior to other Pokémon, and has the endurance to chase opponents down until completely exhausted.” Hearing the scan, Evelyn sure found it interesting. “Yeah, he sure is. Poochyena sounds like she’ll do great in gym class.” She said surprised at how fast the Dark type could be. Certainly didn’t look fast. “For a first day I can get that.” She agreed before she headed off to gym class with Elijah.

Arriving in gym class, Evelyn nearly trip entering the room. Luckily she had made it in one piece. Waiting for Elijah to get back from the change room, she looked around at all her classmates. Honestly she didn’t know what got on one kids nervous. Clearly she needed to stay away from that. When Elijah came back, Evelyn glanced back at the boy she had noticed earlier. “No, actually I don’t. Though, he sure doesn’t look happy.” She commented on him. “I can only wonder what set him off. Though my theory would be whatever set her off.” She added motioning to Faye. She didn’t know her either.

Yamask on the other hand had no interest in worrying about those odd humans. What their problem was he could only guess. So instead he found himself floating over to Poochyena. “Ya~” (Hello~) He quietly said before looking back to their trainers. He could only wonder what the day had instore for them. When the teacher came into the room, both Evelyn and Yamask glanced over figuring it was only a matter of time before class got started.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 285
                                            OOC : - - -

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:54 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi trotted into class, already decked out in her school gym uniform (and super grateful she'd decided to change earlier too, because having to find a place to change would be... weird!) Wooow, there's so many kids here! Kirsi paused to take in everyone, tons of people she hadn't met yet. It was enough of a pause that Chance, who had been walking behind her, tried to scramble to a stop only to find himself slipping on the gym floor. Kirsi giggled as he slipped and flopped onto his belly. "Come on, Chance. We'll take it slow." Kirsi had to keep looking over her shoulder to make sure Chance was doing okay. He got the hang of it pretty quick, luckily.

Of the students there, Kirsi did recognize a few. Chael was there, though he looked busy (and kind of...intense). Kirsi waved hello to Phoebe, but since the girl was talking to someone she didn't know she headed for a familiar white head (that wasn't Chael)...Chessbel! "Morning!" Kirsi chirped brightly, stopping in front of Chessebel's spot on the bleacher. Chance padded up after her and walked right up to the bleachers, sticking his head on the bench and snuffling at her murkrow. His creamy tail wagged a little. "How was breakfast?" she asked. Kirsi wasn't used to the schedule yet and actually...slept through it. Luckily, she had some snacks in her room just in case, a banana and granola bar, but she'd still probably be rip-roarin' hungry when lunch came around!

"Good morning, Miss Annesse," Oh no, am I supposed to call her professor? Ohhh, it's so weird here. She'll probably correct me if I got it wrong. "My name's Kirsi. Kirsi Rhodes." Miss Annesse looked nice (plus her huuuge pokemon looked wicked cool) and it looked like she was a teacher for Salamance House! Kirsi decided she definitely wanted Miss Annesse to like her.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 5

iKatamalicious

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Classmates... Phoebe, Ava & Iris
                                          Wearing : Gym Clothes, Hair in Ponytail

Maria had gotten up early and gone down to the cafeteria for some breakfast. After finishing her meal with Lillipup she took a walk through the campus. It was her way of warming up before the actual class. Before she knew it, it was time to get to class. Looking to Lillipup she raced her friend there. Entering the room, she saw a bunch of students already present as well as the teacher. Not worrying about it Maria went to change into her gym clothes for class. Coming back out, the brunette looked around again before deciding to head over to Phoebe and Iris.

Wait a minute! Did they know each other? Oh that was right, they both had coordination together. Smiling Maria walked over to the three girls. “Hey Iris, Phoebe… I forgot you might know each other already.” She greeted before adding. “Iris is my roommate and I met Phoebe in breeding class.” Then she looked to the other girl. “Hello, cute Pokémon. My name’s Maria and this is Lillipup.” She greeted her with a small smile. Lillipup barked happily in greeting also as Maria took out her Pokégear. "Joltik, the Attaching Pokémon. Joltik cling to larger Pokémon, and absorb static electricity, which they store in an electric pouch." They were sure making a lot of friends. Looking over at Chael, Maria couldn’t help but whisper to the girls. “Anyone know what’s wrong with Chael?” She asked curiously. Not that it was any of her business but she was still slightly curious.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 8

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 254
                                          OOC : - - -

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          DJ Double B
                                          SoundVVave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:31 pm
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Gymnasiumxxxxxxxx who The other students, their pokemon, Kirsi and Donxxxxxxxx

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle jumped slightly as the doors to the storage room opened up with a large pokemon walking out, a woman on top of the pokemon. Don was startled by the sudden noise as well, letting out a loud squawk and hopping onto his trainer's thighs out of surprise.The Murkrow began to smooth out his ruffled feathers while his trainer watched as the teacher introduced herself, giving a grimace at the thought of what she had in store for the students. No matter what it was, it would not be good for her, she was sure. However, she didn't have time to dwell on it as a familiar face came to talk to her! Despite only talking to Kirsi once, Chessebelle felt inherently like she was her friend--maybe because Kirsi initiated the conversation first so she felt like she wanted to be friends, perhaps. In any case, she was glad to have some company. "Good morning! Breakfast was pretty good, I sat with Chael and we talked for a bit. Seems like a..." She paused for a moment to find the right words before continuing, "An interesting guy. Excited for gym?" Chessebelle kept asking the question and she was mainly trying to assess how terrible she'd be at physical activities compared to everyone else. Her eyes lowered towards Kirsi's Growlithe and she smiled politely in greeting.

xxxDon, on the other hand, suddenly fixed himself quite quickly and looked condescendingly down at the Growlithe. As the canine put his nose up on the bleacher, Don gave another squawk, making his way back onto his trainer's lap in an effort to get away from the dog. Chessebelle glanced at Chance with a look of apology as well as at Kirsi. "Sorry, he's kind of overprotective.." The girl explained away quickly, her eyes lowering to the crimson hues of her Murkrow, as if scolding him with a quick look. Her attention returned to the teacher as she asked for people to introduce themselves, Kirsi taking initiative and going first apparently. Hoping not to step on her toes, she added tentatively, "Good morning. My name is Chessebelle Blair, but you can call me Chess." With that, the trainer left it at that and glanced towards the cart the big pokemon had brought out, shuddering slightly at the thought of what horrendous activity they'd be playing. If there was anything Chessebelle could avoid with all her might, it'd be exercise, so Gym class would be the bane of her existence for the time being.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

TheWhiteDragonfly

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Gym : Flare, Hoppu and classmates : xxx

Still tired, Tera had closed her eyes as she rested her head on the bleachers. She could only hope that the class wouldn't be so physically demanding this time around. Her Pokemon stayed near her, still worried despite her attempts to quelch their worries. She heard someone approach the area where she was resting, but didn't think much of it at first. "Slath" A Pokemon cry had made the girl open her eyes, albeit a little slower than she usually would, revealing Valiant on Marcus, his trainer waving at her. The girl waved back on reflex, still not fully clicking... until it did. The pink haired girl shot up to sit properly on the bleachers next to the boy and his Pokemon, surprising both of her Pokemon. The sudden rise made her dizzy, but she tried to put it off as nothing. "Mornin' Valiant, Marcus!" She said with a bubbly saluting motion. Upon scanning his features, she noticed that he was a little off about him. "Mmmm... You okay?" She asked, her eyes squinting and her face approached his as if it would help. Not that she was one to ask with her current condition. A blond girl then began speaking to Marcus. From the sound the sound of things, something had happen between them yesterday, though Tera didn't pay much mind to it. She was donning a Charizard colored uniform, yet Tera didn't remember seeing her in the dorms before. The pink haired girl couldn't shake the fact that she knew her from somewhere though...

The girl's attention shifted towards Koru who sat next to her. "Mornin' Koru! Never betta!" Forced gusto in her manner of speaking to reinforce her statement. Tera couldn't help but chuckle because she had just ask someone that very question. Hoppu the Natu had flinched when he heard his species name being called. He wasn't scared or anything like that, but still wasn't used to being around so many humans yet. When Koru had released her bird Pokemon, Tera looked at the flying being in awe, especially so when he had perched on her. "Thanks! Your Fletching is so cool!" She said giddily, trying to hold still as she held her excitement so as not to scare the little birds around her. When Koru had greeted the teacher, Tera thought to do the same as well. "Good mornin' Miss Annesse!" Her and her Pokemon looked as cool as usual.

Tera chuckled once again, this time more audibly, when Koru had asked her what had happened this morning. "Hahaha! Both actually! Came home late yesterday after hangin' with my uncle." She paused for a second, trying to stay as still as possible for the Fletchling. "Forgot to set my alarm ta wake me and bolted to the caf to here without eatin' breaky." Her last statement sounding a little disheartening in tone. At the mention of food, as if on cue, her stomach started to growl, prompting the girl to chuckle even louder than she previously did and instantly made her feel a little better. "Yep, so that was my mornin'! How was yours?"

[[Hope I did this chronologically ^-^;; I'll edit if need be!]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Erkowan
Prairiefox
Lady Niara

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:48 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked Phoebe once she started to talk her. Iris still looked a bit pale from seeing Chael as she answered the girl. "I'm sure you'll be fine.. Not to mention we got padding so at least it won't hurt." Iris tried to make a joke but her voice was starting to get low. Iris was about to curl up when Fireball made his way to Iris. "Huh?" Iris was confused at the pokemon patted his belly. However once he was making a silly face at Iris, the girl snorted out a laugh and then giggled. It was hard not to giggle looking at the pokemon.

"Thank you... that's was too cute." Iris chuckled as Phoebe said that the Charmander had learned how to use Ember. Iris was back to a smiling again which made Bebe very happy. "That's cool. I haven't seen it used up close before." Iris was sitting with her legs across when she was asked about why Chael was acting the way he did.

"You remember Faye from our class right. The one that had an issue with Pinsir..." Iris asked Phoebe before continuing. " Well, she brought some stuff about his family in front of nearly everyone in the cafeteria. He got so mad, he challenged her to a battle." Her voice was low as she whispered. "I'm worried about her Eevee now. And I know she won't apologize to him either for she said..." Iris sighed as she watched Faye walk in.

The focus wasn't on the blonde girl as the teacher appeared. "Good Morning." she said to the older woman as Iris wanted to see what they were doing today in class.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 9
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: gym clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Blinded by Silence
DJ Double B
SoundVVave
Erkowan
:  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Slight pain/still happyGymnasiumNow to do something fun >:3 And hello ^^

Eli had stuffed his hands in the jacket pockets as Evelyn replied about the angry looking boy. Eli had to agree with her, this place seemed so great why would anyone need to be mad- then he saw the blonde girl stroll in and stick her tongue out. Evelyn noticed this too and actually pointed it out. He nodded in agreement with her observations,User Image “Yeah that's the best bet I think...” Looking at the two it reminded him of this old movie he watched not too long ago on tv where rival students faced off but one actually had affection for the other-was this the same case? He chuckled a little and joked to Evelyn,"Who knows maybe they like eachother hehe,” He wasn't trying to make fun, but he had seen this situation before with someone he knew back home...hopefully the blonde didn't hear him as she went by. She had sat down with a different boy so at least she wasn't going to face off against the boy right off the bat. He looked away from them completely when a loud yet very cheerful good morning rang from the teacher's voice. He straightened himself up and watched for her, but jerked back incredibly shocked by the Chestnaught,“What the-!” He jerked down and pulled out his poke-gear from his bag and pointed it at the pokemon,Chestnaught, the Spiny Armor Pokemon. Its Tackle is forceful enough to flip a 50-ton tank. It shields its allies from danger with its own body. He looked at it shocked and a little nervous,"Wow...it sounds really tough.I guess all the teachers have pokemon then?” Poochyena wasn't as awed as her trainer, she was more captivated by Yamask floating above her she started to jump in the air to try and reach for him with her paws. She was very social with other pokemon and upfront about what she wanted to do, whereas her trainer liked to observe a lot more first before approaching. Eli finally snapped out of his shocked state and watched Poochyena play. He smiled and commented,"Seems our pokemon like each other don't cha think?” Eli put his poke-gear away and when he stood up he heard the teacher, introducing herself as Elena Annesse, asked new students to introduce themselves. Eli took the chance and stepped forward, but he stopped and waited for the girl named Kirsi to finish, it'd be rude to stop someone mid intro. When the girl was done Eli bowed with his arm across his stomach, similar to bowing before a formal dance, "My name's Elijah Abney, but just Eli is alright too ma'am it's a pleasure to meet you. Over there is my friend Poochyena,” and he pointed towards the pokemon still playing with Yamask. Her ears perked hearing her name and stopped jumping and turned in his direction. Her eyes fixated on the Growlithe the Kirsi girl had at her side. She barked then rushed towards Eli. He broke from his regal like posture and tried to stop her, "Yena wha-OW!” Poochyena completely ignored him and rushed under him, making him trip over her and fall face first to the ground with his legs flipping up into the air and ending with his entire self flat on his back."Ye-ouch!” he grabbed his face and twinged. Poochyena however started jumping in place and then around the Growlithe and sniffed it over. She waged her tail happily and barked in greeting to the dog pokemon, "Oorf!” Eli rolled over and pushed himself up and looked at her displeased. He sighed and grunted as he stood himself up and rubbing his back he turned to Kirsi, "Ou sorry about that Poochyena can be a little too forward...” He had a nightmare that something bad would happen his first day- was he psychic? No...no but he thinks that would certainly be cool.

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.10No Held Item

murruelecreuset

TheWhiteDragonfly

Lady Niara

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items