Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Battle Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kumerelle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 8, 7, 9, 1, 8, 4, 5, 4, 6 Total: 58 (10-100)

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:55 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Battle Class
♥ With: Students + All their Pokemon/Snivy
♥ Mood: Hyper + Impressed
♥ OOC: Wowza kinda new to battling but I know how it works. I will start rolling and then you can roll to see who goes first. I just realized if I gave my Snivy 2 rare candies it will unlock Vine Whip.
♥ Word Count: 343
♥ Wearing: School Uniform with black and green bows in her hair

"Hi Maria! she greeted the girl whose named she learned was Maria Taylor. Riko bent down and looked at her Pokemon. "OMG your Pokemon are so cute! heart I bet they are also really strong!" Riko petted them and smiled at them. A couple minutes later, her partner for the practice battle came up to her and introduced herself as Elysia. "Hi! I'm Riko Okumura!" Elysia then asked her about her book, and she blushed. "Well I know what it is and I know how I works, I just never been in one before. I'm hoping this class will help me learn more about it. I plan to catch another Pokemon or battle trainers in the future. I just want to make sure I know what I'm doing," Riko explained. She then glanced at her notebook, which was filled with notes about how she might handle this battle.

She then looked at Elysia's Bronzor. It looked so cute! All Pokemon did. And strong as well. And it seemed experienced. "Wow your Bronzor seems really strong! Level 11 huh? That's really impressive! My Snivy isn't that experienced, but it is really fast!" Just then Snivy went up. "Snivy!" Snivy looked at her and gave her a determined nod. Riko smiled. She was going to give some of her rare candies to Snivy, but she also wanted to save that until they are in the forest. Maybe now would be a good time? She wasn't so sure. She knew she shouldn't just rely on leveling up to do well. Plus, winning didn't matter to her. Yes, it is apart of being a great trainer, but it is also how you fix your mistakes and grow stronger. How you connect with your Pokemon and understand them. She decided to not give the rare candy to Snivy yet until afterwards, when class is over and she can go to the forest. She knew Elysia was probably going to win, but it was fine. This is practice. How she dealt with it was the real test.

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Level: 5
0/1000
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience:
Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer

User Image

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Prairiefox

Shadow of Miracles

The Shiny Furret

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:04 pm
    Prairiefox
    On Time
    murruelecreuset
    On Time
    Hitsukei
    Late
    SpazzticPanda1311
    On Time
    The Shiny Furret
    On Time
    iKatamalicious
    Late
    amarzyciel
    On Time, both characters
    KawaiiBunny_56
    On Time
    DJ Double B
    On Time

User Image
    Antonio Reyes
    Are you where you want to be?

Antonio waited patiently as the students came up to pick out a partner from the box. He must much taller than them so he had to kneel down so that they could be at some-what eye level. The students had gone off to meet their partners for the day and once everyone introduced each other then he could begin. Some students seemed to be ready to battle and were even discussing who would be going first. "Hold on there guys, there's just a couple of things I need to say before we begin." Again, as if magic, Antonio put the box away behind him and then walked a little closer towards the students. "These Pokemon Battles are for practice, I will be going around watching every battle. You are not being graded, I just simply want to see what you guys can do at this point. So its perfectly fine to make mistakes, I will help you through them." Antonio gave his students a confident and trusting smile. "Do not be nervous, as future pokemon trainers, hold your heads up high and look confident. Your pokemon will only move on your commands so you must lead them, they will be looking to you for guidance." The classroom was build for multiple pokemon battles so everyone should have enough room without invading another group's battle area.

"The practice will continue until the end of class. I will let everyone know when they are dismissed so do not worry about timing, let me worry about that." Antonio reached into his pocket and pulled out a whistle-blower. "Once you hear this sound," he blew on the whistle-blower making a loud noise, "then you may begin your battles, once you hear it again then you must stop our battles. Now everyone get ready." Antonio waited for the students to enter their positions and summon their pokemon. Once the class was prepared, he brought the whistle-blowers close to his lips. With a grin on his face, he blew on the whistle. "Begin!"

==========

(Okay guys please please please read over the battle mechanic rules and also read the Battle Tutorial topic for an example of a battle. As mentioned, this is mostly for practice so there will not be winners, but everyone is expected to participate to earn EXP. Try your best, Antonio will be going around to inspect every battle.

Also for time's sake, you do not have to complete the 5 posts from each character. This has been temporarily moved down to 3 posts from each character in order to conclude the battle. You may do more if you please, but 3 is the minimum for the class's lesson.

Good luck everyone =D and have fun)  

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    • Megathread 100
    • Who's The Boss Now? 300
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:47 am
    User Image
    textttexttextextUser Image

▪Mood: focused, and II ▫House: Salamence
    ▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Maria II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar just wanted to get this battle rolling. The sooner they started, the sooner this could be over with. She was about to start when the teacher told them to wait. So she did, and her attention moved towards him. She crossed her arms, annoyed. However, what could she say? Tell him to shut up and let them battle? She wouldn't dare, that would be rude. Sure she could think it, but he was the teacher and she knew better than to disrespect him like that. That would only cause her to get into trouble, and that was something she didn't need. So she waited for him to speak, and stated it was ok to make mistakes because he was going to be there to help them through it. He then stated that when they heard the whistle, that they could star. However, when they heard the whistle again it would end the battle. Skylar took note of this, before he officially began the pokemon battles.

Skylar then turned towards her opponent, and got ready "since we've been given the ok to start, I'll go first" she stated, looking over at Ace. Ace looked at her his eyes glinted a bit as he waited for her commands. Skylar had a moment to think about it, Ace may have some advantage since he could fly, but that didn't mean she should let her guard down. She then looked up "alright, use supersonic to confuse Lillipup!" she called out. If she was able to somehow to slow down her opponent at all, that would help greatly. However, she didn't know what Lillipup would do either so she had to pay close attention. There was also the issue that supersonic had a very low accuracy. She was taking a gamble here, if she missed, then she would be in trouble for a counter. She believed in her partner though, he would do what he could. Ace screeched, before jumping up and flying toward his target, he swooped down as he angled his body sideways to get behind the normal-type, before flying in a somewhat confusing pattern. He then took aim, and unleashed a supersonic towards his opponent. Skylar bit her lip, please let this work!

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: Sorry for all the quotes, I for some reason read one of the rules wrong so I needed to change something. Sorry about that!! >///< EDIT: Supersonic hits))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: User Image x0 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
    ▪Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
    ▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
    ▪Moves: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

Quote:
    Battle post #1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:36 pm
    User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

My location... classroom
                                                    My Outfit... Salamance uniform.
                                                    Those near me... Nirav Goto, other students.
                                                    Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt

Cyril stopped what he was doing to listen to the teacher's explanation. It had came to a practice battle today. He had expected that to happen soon. It won't be a battle class if they didn't get to have a battle. The pairing would be decided through lottery, so students started to form a line to draw a slip of paper from the box. Cyril didn't make a move from where he was seated, until the line decreased more than a half. There was no need for him to as it's either someone drew his name or he got paired with the leftover. He pocketed the empty pokeball to switch it with Aisha's. He thought it would be a good time to let the snorunt out so he could tell her what's going on. Cyril released her with a gentle push of the pokeball's button. "Snooo~" Aisha cried out her greetings, then looked around to a familiar classroom. "There will be practice battle soon," Cyril told the snorunt. "Snoo?" Aisha turned around to search for her opponent. Her trainer didn't seem ready, so she questioned him. "no, later. We need to figure out who we are battling first," Cyril shook his head to get his message across. "come," he told Aisha, then strolled toward the front of the class where he waited a little further away. He wondered what kind of battle it would be, single or double? double will be rather difficult for they needed to cooperate with other, so chance was high it would be single battle.

His opponent found him soon after. What a coincidence that it was the new student. "That's right," Cyril confirmed the boy, Nirav's question. He didn't introduce himself again as Nirav already knew his name. His snorunt, Aisha, found interest in Nirav, "Snoo! Snoo!" she cried out for attention and even jumped a few times -- since she's small -- when she was in front of him. Cyril had backed away to let Aisha came in between them. He was used to Aisha doing that. Aisha continued by sticking up her small hand(?) in a gesture similar to handshake, then cried out, "Snorunt snoo~" "That's Aisha, my partner," Cyril translated since it was obviously a self introduction. Aisha repeated the gesture toward the eevee next. "Snooooo!" her eyes sparkled when she saw an eevee. "Sno! snorunt snoo!" Aisha cried out in excitedly. She recognized the pokemon instantly from a picture book she had. "Snorunt sno snorunt sno? sno runt snorunt sno? " Aisha chattered on. The book she read was about eevelution's choice of evolution and what involved that lead them to make the choice.

"Aisha," Cyril started, "gives the eevee a breather," he warned the snorunt who was pestering the eevee with question. He noticed that Aisha was overwhelming the eevee. "sno?" Aisha perked to look toward his trainer, then back to the eevee. "snoo . . . " she finally back away. "Snorunt," and distanced herself, she didn't realized how close she was getting to the eevee during her chatter. "Enough with the introduction. We should get started," Cyril cut off anymore attempt for idle chatter and started off into one of the empty spot. He wasn't here for idle chatter. Aisha too quickly followed after her trainer to take her spot.

((Out Of Cold: is the snorunt's text color different enough? I could go for something paler, but I fear it won't be readable ))

Log:
    word counter: 567

User Image
    Pokemon Team:
    AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
    Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
    Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
    Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
    ► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
    ► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

Inventory:
    01 x Pokeball
    01 x Pokegear
    02 x rare cany
    Library Books:
    Battle 101
    Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
    Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
    DJ Double B

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 9, 4, 9, 7, 5, 7, 3, 9, 1 Total: 62 (10-100)

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:56 pm
    ((forgot to roll))  
    amarzyciel rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 10, 2, 7, 9, 2, 10, 10 Total: 56 (10-100)
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:55 am
    User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Elyѕιa Penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... Classroom
                                                          My Outfit... Salamance house uniform
                                                          Those near me... Riko, other students
                                                          Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

"Then why don't we practice together?" Elysia offered to help. She thought it would be a good opportunity for Riko to try out battling, since unlike wild pokemon, they would let Riko to safely test some moves. "It's always best to try it out to learn," she advised as she had tried to learn through book herself, but it's always live practice that helped. Elysia gave her a slight smile when Riko praised her bronzor. "Thank you, it's only because we are here longer than you. Snivy will be stronger too over time," Elysia replied as she didn't think they were strong. It's thanks to the class along with her side project to explore Shelah's skill and getting experience.

"oh, look," Elysia glanced over to see several people already took their position to start a battle. "They already started. We should too," Elysia said, urging Riko. The teacher had told them to all start all at once, so they won't have any chance to watch other's battle, unless they finished early. Elysia was more interested in having a chance to practice than watching at the moment, so it wasn't a disappointment to not be able to watch. "Are you ready for a battle?" Elysia asked to be sure. She would only start if Riko was ready. "I will be using Shelah here," Elysia revealed the pokemon she would be using before battle which normally wasn't a good idea to do, since their opponent would be able to choose pokemon that would be advantageous for them when they knew whom they would face. Well, it didn't matter for Elysia right now, since Shelah's her only pokemon. "You can have the first move," Elysia then added. She was taking it easy on Riko to help her get used to battling. Of course, she would adjust accordingly to the situation to give Riko a challenge.

((OOC: . . . ))

Log:
    word counter: 312
    User Image
    Pokemon Team:
    SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
    Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
    Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
    Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
    ► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
    ► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
    01 x Pokeball
    04 x Rare Candy
    01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
    KawaiiBunny_56

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 8, 7, 4, 5, 8, 1, 10, 3, 5 Total: 52 (10-100)

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:14 am

Blue: #273BE2
    Black: #40404F
    Gold: #D4AF37
    Star Yellow: #FFE303
    Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
    Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
    We've come so far.
    Even if we don't know where we are,
    It's gotta be somewhere great!
    Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
    Nirav Goto
    Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Thankfully, the blue haired boy was the Cyril that Nirav was looking for. In front of Cyril stepped a small, icy pokemon. Just being around it, Nirav felt a little bit colder. Cyril introduced the pokemon as Aisha. "A snorunt? That's really cool." Nirav let out a small smile. He'd only ever seen a few ice type pokemon before, but never a snorunt. Outside of the tourists who happened to have them, the owner of the ice cream shop had a really cool Beartic. Raja, a little nervous with the first encounter, was stuck to Nirav's side, but the boy stepped back a little so they could see him. "This is Raja," he said softly. As Aisha exclaimed Raja's species, he perked up, just a little startled. The snorunt began asking all sorts of questions about what he was to evolve into. Honestly, it wasn't something he thought too much about. "Vee, Eevee. Eeee... eevee vee." Yeah, uh... I can, but I don't really know yet... Raja leaned into Nirav more, a little nervous by all the questions. Aisha went on and on, at least until Cyril told her to stop. The little snorunt apologized. "Eevee. Vee ee" It's ok. I'll try and tell you when I know. What Raja was going to evolve into wasn't something either of them had thought a whole lot about. Maybe they could grab a book when they went into the library during lunch. At least, maybe something with some pictures and short descriptions. Or even use the computers perhaps. Surely there would be something there.

Cyril said they should begin, and without a delay, he moved off towards an empty spot in the room. "Alright, good luck." Nirav said, moving off to his side. Once he was a set, he leaned down to his pokemon. "You ready?" His eevee nodded. "Whatever happens, Raja, let's give this our all." Raja trotted his way to the field of battle. Nirav was at the ready. He called out to Cyril. "Umm... Whenever you're ready!" Though it was a shout, it was smaller in volume compared to the average eleven year old. It would help the young, timid boy to see how someone else does things first. After all, this was his first battle!

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
    For more of this to come my way.
    'Cause you take what you get,
    And you try not to think!

Pokemon: Eevee
    Nickname: Raja (King in Hindi)
    Color: #CC6666
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10 -> 11 (10+13)/2 is 11.5, just gonna round us down to 11, Amarz
    Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack) (Likes: Sweet, Dislikes: Spicy)
    Ability: Anticipation (Warns when the foe knows a 1 hit KO or super effective move)
    Experience: 0
    Move Set:

Stored Power -- More the user's stats are raised, more powerful the attack is -- Att. 20, Acc. 100
        Sand Attack -- Reduce's Target's Accuracy -- Acc.100
        Baby Doll Eyes -- Lower's target's attack. Always goes first -- Acc. 100
        Swift -- Never Misses -- Att. 60

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:35 am
    User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Battle Class
    ♥ With: Students + All their Pokemon/Snivy
    ♥ Mood: Ready to go!
    ♥ OOC: I'm so bad
    ♥ Word Count: 396
    ♥ Wearing: School Uniform with black and green bows in her hair

Elysia then announced that she will be going to Bronzor. "Alright, then I will be going with Snivy!" she gestured to Snivy. After all, it was her only Pokemon. Snivy smiled. "Snivy!" Snivy had a determined look in her eyes. She was ready to go. And so was Riko. She didn't even know what she was doing, but she felt this fire spreading throughout her body. "Alright I'm ready!" she replied to Elysia's question. They then got ready for battle. Elysia allowed her to get the first move, so Riko needed to know what she could use. She could tell by the gleam in Elysia's eyes that she is going to be a tough opponent. Riko hoped she was as well. "Hmm.... Snivy's speed can be used to our advantage," she muttered to herself quietly. She puffed her cheeks, a habit of hers when she is nervous. Also being clumsy. She walked up to her stance for the battle and she tripped. Again. "Are you kidding me?!" she chided at herself. Luckily her Pokegear and rare candies only fell out this time. Elysia was too busy to notice, so she saved herself from more embarrassment. She quickly picked up three rare candies by her feet, but while she picked up her Pokegear, it bumped into two of the rare candies she needed to pick up and they tumbled downwards to Snivy's feet! Snivy, not knowing what it was, picked them up and ate them. Uh oh Riko gulped. So much for the "saving the rare candies for forest" speech. On well. At least the battle will be a bit tougher, since her Snivy got stronger. Riko didn't have time to think about that though. The battle just begun.

Riko quickly explained what happned to Elysia before starting. After she was done, she let out a breath, and called out a move. "Snivy, use Leer! Riko called out. She had a plan, well sorta, and she needed to lower Bronzor's defense first. Snivy, speedy and quick, jumped in front of Bronzor and used Leer. At least it has 100% accuracy. All her moves did for a matter of fact. Alright, she needed to be ready for Elysia's move. She knew Tackle and Leer wouldn't be able to stand up against all of them. What she didn't know was that a new move was coming along her way.

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Level: 5 ❥ 7
    0/1000
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Overgrow
    Experience:
    Move Set:

►Tackle
      ►Leer
      ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ♥ 1x User Image
      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
      ♥ 3x User Image

User Image

amarzyciel

Kumerelle

Duck

Prairiefox rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 4, 5, 6, 10, 4, 1, 5, 9, 9 Total: 54 (10-100)

Prairiefox
      Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
      • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
      • Battle: Rogue 100
      • Summer Pride 100
      PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:15 pm
      User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
      Wнere:Battle Class Wιтн:Cyndaquil/FletchlingClassmates/VeronicaWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Excited OOC: YAY! ◉

Koru couldn't wait to begin the exercise. She immediately approached Veronica and reached out her hand to shake hers, "Oh I can't wait to battle with you! Don't go easy no me okay?" Whether this was just practice or the real thing she never, not even in future events, wanted any opponent to go easy on them. A true battle between true trainers and their pokemon was a great thing according to her dad and uncles...and cousin and aunt. She and Veronica then took their position on one of the battle areas as the other groups did and she was about to send out Cyndaquil, but then she stopped. She looked at him and asked, "Say Cyndaquil why not let me use Fletchling for this battle? He's never been in a battle yet besides when we caught him in the forest." While he had been working hard Cyndaquil hadno problem at all sitting this battle out. He nodded as his approval and she smiled and brought out her other pokeball,"Alright time to go Fletchling!" She tossed it into the air and in a light Fletchling appeared from the pokeball. "Ling ling!" he chirped as he perched himself happily onto Koru's raised forearm,'Hey Fletchling you wanna battle today?" He looked at Cyndaquil who nodded at him and so he opened his small wings and chirped, "Fletch!" Koru felt that was some kind of yes so she nodded at him as well then looked to Veronica,"Alright Veronica looks like Fletchling is going to battle with me today!" She jerked her arm a little and let Fletchling take off and land in front of her on the "battlefield". From when she caught him Fletchling has pretty good potential, but she had no idea what pokemon Veronica was going to use, at the moment she only knew she had a Chespin, but the surprise was making her more anxious for the battle!

User Image
      ▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
      User Image
      Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
      User Image
      Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

The Shiny Furret
      We're partners yay!

amarzyciel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
      PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:18 am
      User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Elyѕιa Penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... Classroom
                                                            My Outfit... Salamance house uniform
                                                            Those near me... Riko, other students
                                                            Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor (in battle)

Elysia observed Riko from the opposite of the field. She still had a slight smile plastered on her face. It was merely a mask that Elysia put on. "Shelah, this will be a practice, alright~" Elysia said it lightly. It was a way for Elysia to tell her bronzor to take it easy on their opponent. Elysia didn't have the heart to start taking advantage of a newbie to win. That was too underhanded and cruel for a result that Elysia didn't seek. It's more fun to play around with her opponent to test some moves out. Oh, she almost forgot she hadn't scanned Riko's snivy yet. Even if she guessed it was a grass type, she took the time to properly know her opponent. "Snivy, the Grass Snake Pokémon. Cool, calm, and collected, Snivy uses photosynthesis to collect energy with the leaf on its tail. Being exposed to sunlight makes its movements swifter. It uses vines more adeptly than its hands," The pokedex informed. hmm . . . it does appear to behave like the pokedex said, Elysia was thoughtful. They were indoor so there were no danger from speed boost.

Elysia had her attention on her pokedex and completely missed Riko's small accident. Riko then explained to her that her snivy had eaten a couple of rare candies by accident. "Don't worry about it. It will make the battle fairer that way," Elysia replied. Pokemon sure liked those rare candies. Maybe they could sense that the candies gave them energy for growth.

The battle started soon, Riko started by ordering Snivy to use leer that caused Shelah to feel uncomfortable under the glare. Leer was one of the common moves used during start of battle. It reduced defense if she remembered correctly. That was a good decision from Riko. She had expected an attack from the get go. It seemed that Riko had done her reading well. Not that it would matter with her bronzor's resistance. A leer or two would only made it to normal damage if it's resisted move. "Shelah, start with confusion blast," Elysia gave her command. She was going for ranged attack until her opponent brought the battle to close range. "Brooonz . . . Zor!" Shelah gathered psychic energy before hurling it toward the snivy.

Shelah Vs Snivy
      Turn 1: Shelah used Confusion! 10% chance to confuse.

((OOC: Riko might win with Elysia's current mindset . . . and vine whip with certainly make the battle more challenging))
      ((EDIT: ouch . . . riko's luck is bad 1/10 chance and I rolled a hit ))

Log:
      word counter: 394
      User Image
      Pokemon Team:
      SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
      Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
      【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
      Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
      Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
      ► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
      ► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
      01 x Pokeball
      04 x Rare Candy
      01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
      KawaiiBunny_56

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:27 am
      User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

My location... classroom
                                                      My Outfit... Salamance uniform.
                                                      Those near me... Nirav Goto, other students.
                                                      Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt (in battle)

Cyril was silent when Nirav wished him good luck. It was a little odd to say something like that toward a stranger. He should have answered with a 'you too' to match, but he didn't have similar intention to wish his opponent luck, so he didn't. While he waited for Nirav to take his spot, Cyril scanned Raja with his pokegear, "Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon. Eevee is rarely seen, and can adapt to severe habitats by evolving, changing its capabilities and form." The pokedex didn't tell him anything new. It did remind him that eevee's a rare pokemon. It was quite something to have an eevee as a starter, since they were very hard to find in the wild. Common way to get an eevee was to buy one from a breeder which cost a fortune. It was a pokemon that he wouldn't dare dream to have.

Cyril turned off his pokegear with a sigh. His eyes surveyed the field. He found the eevee was the pokemon Nirav had chosen. Aisha was also at stand by to face Raja. He had told the snorunt earlier, so she didn't need him to tell her again to take her spot. The distance between the two pokemon was far enough that Aisha's attack won't be effective unless she got close. Upon Nirav's words that he was ready, Cyril replied not with words, but by giving order to his snorunt. "Aisha, get in range for powder snow," Cyril said, he had made his decision on his first move. This attack was a test. He wanted to get a glimpse of eevee's move set. He had never fought an eevee before, so he was cautious of the pokemon.

"snoorunt!" Aisha cried out in confirmation. She started to dash toward eevee, once she had covered enough distance, she took a deep breath and blew out snow toward the eevee. It was quite straight forward attack. Yet, one they had considered since powder snow spread out to cover a small area. Their opponent still wouldn't be able to easily move out of range.

Aisha vs Raja
      Turn 1: Aisha used powder snow! 10% chance of freezing

((Out Of Cold: ))

Log:
      word counter: 341

User Image
      Pokemon Team:
      AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
      Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
      【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
      Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
      Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
      ► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
      ► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

Inventory:
      01 x Pokeball
      01 x Pokegear
      02 x rare cany
      Library Books:
      Battle 101
      Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
      Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
      DJ Double B

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:22 am

Blue: #273BE2
      Black: #40404F
      Gold: #D4AF37
      Star Yellow: #FFE303
      Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
      Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
      We've come so far.
      Even if we don't know where we are,
      It's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image
      Nirav Goto
      Charizard House

Nirav's heart pounded as the battle went underway. He took a second to scan the boy's Snorunt before the battle started. The snow hat pokemon, huh? Apparently some older stories said that Snorunts would bring luck to households. The boy hoped that didn't apply to battles as well. He flipped his pokegear closed carefully. The boy could only imagine how expensive it must be to replace it if it broke. The less he had to pay for things at this academy, the better off he and his family would be.

Cyril kicked off the battle with powdered snow, and Aisha buffeted his Eevee in snow. This was the very first time Nirav had ever seen the stuff. It was only ever in books and stories Raja tried to get out of the way, but Aisha was too close and he took damage from it. As mesmerizing snow was to the island boy, Nirav shook it from his mind. Maybe he'd ask about the snow later, but in the middle of the battle wasn't at all the time to do so.

Though buffered by the snow, Raja shook it off his fur and prepped for his move. Nirav called out to his pokemon. "Raja, start off with sand attack." The little Eevee nodded and proceeded to kick up the dust, dirt, and sand on the ground by them He kicked it right in the direction of Aisha's face. If he could prevent Aisha from hitting Raja, that would help his little pokemon quite a bit. Nirav's heartbeat could be felt in his throat, a quick series of thump-thumps and bundles of nerves along with them. Like always, he was nervous. Especially against a pokemon he and Raja had never seen before in their lives. Nevertheless, he wasn't going to back down from their first battle. Win or lose, this was going to happen.

Aisha v. Raja
                                    Turn 1: Raja used Sand Attack. 100% accuracy & no status ailments, so no roll needed

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
      For more of this to come my way.
      'Cause you take what you get,
      And you try not to think!

Pokemon: Eevee
      Nickname: Raja (King in Hindi)
      Color: #CC6666
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 10 -> 11 (10+13)/2 is 11.5, just gonna round us down to 11, Amarz
      Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack) (Likes: Sweet, Dislikes: Spicy)
      Ability: Anticipation (Warns when the foe knows a 1 hit KO or super effective move)
      Experience: 0
      Move Set:

Stored Power -- More the user's stats are raised, more powerful the attack is -- Att. 20, Acc. 100
          Sand Attack -- Reduce's Target's Accuracy -- Acc.100
          Baby Doll Eyes -- Lower's target's attack. Always goes first -- Acc. 100
          Swift -- Never Misses -- Att. 60

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:04 pm
      [void]  
      The Shiny Furret rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 5, 2, 10, 2, 10, 8, 6, 10, 8 Total: 68 (10-100)
      PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:06 pm
      User Image
                                            User Image
                                            𝒱𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃
                                            xxx ╘═════▶salamence house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                            xxxxxx__Chespin_______Skitty_________________

xxx𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓍 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒

Ronna sat with her Skitty while the other students gathered and the teacher showed up. As he would soon explain, they were doing real battles today. How exciting! Other than her battle between Chespin and Skitty, she hadn't been able to have a real Pokemon battle, especially not against another trainer. She eagerly waited until someone called her name, that someone being Koru, another girl in Salamence House. She knew the girl from casual chats around the common room and at meals and such, and knew that she was quite nice. Her Cyndaquil was adorable as well, she remembered. "Oh, yay! This is going to be a great match, Koru," Ronna said, grinning. She considered using her Chespin in this match, but seeing as she knew Koru had a Cyndaquil, she let Skitty down and decided to send her into battle. Skitty leaped down and mewed at her opponent, who was not Cyndaquil, but a Fletchling. An interesting match-up, it seemed.

{ooc: since Skitty is level 8 and Fletchling is level 10, do we round them both to level 9? also, sorry this is so late. work has been crazy this weekend. D: }
                                            {word count: 161 words}

❝ Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap!❞

User Image
                                              Pokemon: Chespin
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 11
                                              Nature: Impish
                                              Ability: Bulletproof - protects the Pokémon from some ball and bomb moves
                                              Experience: 0/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Spikes - A trap of spikes is laid around the foe’s party to hurt foes switching in. (sta.)
                                                  ► Rollout - the user rolls into the target for 5 turns, doubles in power after each turn. (phy.) 30 bp 90% acc.
                                                  ► Bite - the user bites the opponent with sharp fangs. (phy.) 60 bp 100% acc.
                                                  ► Vine Whip - strikes the target with slender, whiplike vines. (phy.) 45 bp 100% acc.

User Image
                                              Pokemon: Skitty
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 8
                                              Nature: Naive
                                              Ability: Cute Charm - contact with the Pokémon may cause infatuation
                                              Move Set:

► Fake Out - an attack that hits first and makes the target flinch. This move works only on the first turn. (phy.) 40 bp 100% acc.
                                                  ► Tackle - charges the foe with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                                  ► Sing - a soothing lullaby is sung, putting the foe to sleep. (sta.) 55% acc.
                                                  ► Tail Whip - the user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Defense 1 stage

Prairiefox

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Dressed Up 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Dressed Up 200
      PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:58 pm
      User Image
                                            User Image
                                            𝒱𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃
                                            xxx ╘═════▶salamence house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                            xxxxxx__Chespin_______Skitty_________________

xxx𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓍 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒

Veronica figured that she would go first. She held up her Pokedex, scanning the Fletchling before beginning. Hm, so it wasn't a fire type until it evolved, it appeared. That was good, she wouldn't have to worry about being burned or anything. So she just had to worry about, well everything else. "Okay Skitty, let's do our best, okay? Try not to get hurt too badly, and have fun, alright?" Ronna said, smiling at her little pink fluff of a Pokemon. Skitty mewed, happily nodding at her trainer. Since they had the first move, Ronna considered her options. Fletchling was pretty fast, as a bird Pokemon, and while Skitty was speedy, she was certain that Fletchling was quicker. Still, it was the first move, so there was really only one logical option for the starting attack. "Skitty, let's start off with a Fake Out attack," Veronica commanded. Skitty ran forward, heading straight for Fletchling and getting as close as she could to her opponent's face before clapping her tiny paws together. A sound wave formed from the attack that was certain to cause the tiny bird Pokemon to flinch.

{battle notes: Fletchling should flinch because of Fake Out, sorry to be that guy 8'D}
                                            {ooc: sorry my posts are so short, pretty exhausted from work today x.x}
                                            {word count: 189 words}

User Image
                                            Skitty:
                                            Level: 8 --> 9
                                            Ability: Cute Charm
                                            Item: none
                                            Moves:
                                            > Fake Out - causes foe to flinch when used on the first turn of a battle
                                            > Tackle - 50 bp (phy) 100% acc.
                                            > Sing - puts foe to sleep 55% acc.
                                            > Tail Whip - lowers foe's Defense stat by 1 stage 100% acc.

❝ Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap!❞

User Image
                                              Pokemon: Chespin
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 11
                                              Nature: Impish
                                              Ability: Bulletproof - protects the Pokémon from some ball and bomb moves
                                              Move Set:

► Spikes - A trap of spikes is laid around the foe’s party to hurt foes switching in. (sta.)
                                                  ► Rollout - the user rolls into the target for 5 turns, doubles in power after each turn. (phy.) 30 bp 90% acc.
                                                  ► Bite - the user bites the opponent with sharp fangs. (phy.) 60 bp 100% acc.
                                                  ► Vine Whip - strikes the target with slender, whiplike vines. (phy.) 45 bp 100% acc.

User Image
                                              Pokemon: Skitty
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 8
                                              Nature: Naive
                                              Ability: Cute Charm - contact with the Pokémon may cause infatuation
                                              Move Set:

► Fake Out - an attack that hits first and makes the target flinch. This move works only on the first turn. (phy.) 40 bp 100% acc.
                                                  ► Tackle - charges the foe with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                                  ► Sing - a soothing lullaby is sung, putting the foe to sleep. (sta.) 55% acc.
                                                  ► Tail Whip - the user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Defense 1 stage

Prairiefox

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces