Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Town Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

While Faye could apparently do this for hours, Ava wasn't feeling it by now. Having people wait on you didn't seem too fun. They just stood there while you tried on outfits. It was very weird indeed. She had nearly forgotten that the kids were merely looking around. But as soon as Faye began to frown, the clothes were now seen as less? Ava honestly didn't understand what Faye was talking about. Ava thought that she found them really cool. "Second rate?" she asked aloud as Faye went into the dressing room. "These are actually really cool!" By now, Fritz had fallen asleep on her shoulder. She nudged him a little with her finger. They would probably be getting a move on now.

Once Faye was done, Ava stood to leave. "Thank you!" she told the women who had helped them. Maybe if she got a job, she could come back for one of those tops. Before they could make it out, Tera came rolling their way. Ava smiled to the pink haired Charizard member. "Hey Tera! We've been having some fun. What about you?" But just as Ava had finished, Tera was on to a bigger announcement. "Green birdy?" Did Tera catch another pokemon earlier? Ava couldn't even formulate a sentence before a crashing sound startled her and Fritz. The poor thing made a small, quick squeal, hurting his trainer's right ear. "Ah!" Ava jumped, knocking one of the mannequins over on accident. The young girl bent over to pull it back up, but Faye suddenly began screaming, startling her into dropping it again. She managed to eventually pull it up, but by then, the chaos was in full force. She was worried inside, but refused to let that show on her exterior. Fritz shuddered at the noise, shaking and looking around frantically as he clinged to Ava's shirt. She looked over to her blonde friend, running about patting her head. Her Eevee seemed to be doing the same thing. Everything was suddenly a huge mess! Ava yelled out to the both of them. "Faye, Amirah! Stop! It's ok!" She honestly wasn't too sure why Faye was suddenly freaking out "You too, Fritz," Ava told her pokemon more calmly, stroking him with her finger. Well this outing was certainly eventful, huh?

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x5)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Town Square : Flare, Hoppu, Ava, Faye : xxx

Tera beamed a smile back at Ava as she had asked her what she'd been up to this morning. "Hehe me too! I've been doing lots of walkin' and explorin' the city." Tera cocked her head when the girls answered her question with another question. She then came to a realization that in her excitement and curiosity, she didn't put much detail in to what had happened. 'Duh Tera no wonder they didn't understand!' She thought, chuckling as she tapped her head. Just as Tera was about to explain further in detail did the lost Pokemon in question revealed his presence to them in a way that perhaps none of them were expecting.

The sounds of objects falling and crashing echoed throughout the store much to everyone's surprise causing Tera to jump up in place. The girl feared that it might've involved her missing Pokepal. Tera turned to face where she thought the sounds originated which confirmed her fears; Hoppu came tumbling down with the store's display, taking a few pieces of clothing along with it. Her eyes followed her Natu to get an estimate of where he'd fall. Luckily for Hoppu, he landed on a fluffy bed of hair which gave him a chance to catch his breath if for a while...Faye didn't seem to find herself so lucky. Much to Tera and Hoppu's surprise, the blonde girl started screaming and flailing about around the store, knocking more merchandise "Faye!? Chotto ma-(wait a min-)!" She couldn't get her words out. It wouldn't have matter much anyway due to the chaotic sounds drowning her out.

Panicked and frightened, the poor Natu got off of the heiress' head only to land on yet another unstable platform. To add on to the already ongoing chaos, Faye's Eevee, like her trainer, presumably from the cacophonous noises playing in the background due its frantic running, ran in a panic which created more disorder and confusion. Tera was frozen in place as everything unfolded. With both Faye and Amirah panicking, a cool headed Ava screamed in an effort to reassure them. Things were happening so fast that the pink haired girl only came to after the brunette shouted. "Yeah, Ava's right! Calm down! Nothin's gon' hurt ya guys!" She added, thinking that that was why they were in a tizzy. Unsure if her words would get through, she left it to Ava to calm them so that she could focus on another panicked fellow. "I'll leave her to ya. Gotta catch me a birdy!" She said momentarily putting her hand on Ava's shoulder while pointing to the shaky bird scared out of its wits. Tera needed to make sure that he was okay and prevent him from doing anymore damage. Good thing she had a plan... Well it was more of an vague idea more than anything, but she was sure it would work!

Before she started her plan, the first thing she did was put her other Pokemon in her ball; she didn't want another Pokemon of her to potentially run amok out of fear, though she probably would've done so already. She didn't want to take any chances. "Heeeey! Hoppu!" She called out to her Natu in a booming voice to get his attention. Arms wide open, she continued, "Jump! It's safe here! I promise to catch ya!" Without hesitation the frightened Hoppu leaped into his trainer's arms, thinking that he could finally rest. It certainly wasn't his morning. As soon as she caught the Natu she gently patted his head before returning him to his Pokeball.

One panicked person down, two more to go! She wasn't too sure how to go about calming them down though... but when there's a will there's a way! And Tera was pumped!

[[I'm sorry for the delayed reply! >..<]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║

DJ Double B
Erkowan

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:40 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Town Square Company Ava, Tera

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The clamor of falling racks, upset sales staff and the duo voices of her fellow students did penetrate through Faye's panicked mind. Faye was now convinced at this point that there was no bug in her hair, which was a massive relief for the girl. The blond girl stopped flailing about like an out of water Magikarp and gently patted herself all over, trying to figure out what the heck had just happened. "What landed on me! Ava! You're Joltik is still on you right!?" Anything other than a firm and definite 'YES' would likely send Faye back into a screaming mess. But the trio of girls had far bigger problems to deal with at the moment. Faye might be calming down....however....the Manager of the retail store was certainly NOT!

Even as Faye stopped screaming, a women came flying out of the back room and took a quick look around at the state of her store. Clothing lined the floor, racks were turned on end, her employee's were hunched over trying to pick up the wears and three young girls were standing in the middle of it, one of whom was holding onto one of her mannequins. Faye patted at her head one more time before the death glare of the Manager caught her eye and she utter two soft words, "Uh Oh...." Her voice had barely finished before the adult was shrieking at the trio and advancing like an oncoming hurricane. "WHAT HAVE YOU HOOLIGANS DONE TO MY STORE! OUT! OUT I SAY!"

Faye hadn't necessarily been in this kind of situation before, but she'd been in ones somewhat similar. Like when she'd convinced her friends to run around with her on top of the schools roof at night. And in those times, when she'd been close to a screaming adult like this, it was solved quickly by doing one thing and one thing only.... "RUN!!!!" Faye spun on her heel before the Manager had taken more than three steps and bolted for the door. Tera was out of reach, having detoured to grab her Natu, but Ava was close to the exit, so Faye reached out and grabbed her wrist as she zipped by, dragging the brunette behind her. Amirah, still not knowing what was happening but hearing her Trainer's command, booked it right behind Faye, almost stepping on her heels in her haste to keep up. The blond certainly hoped that Tera had taken her advice and was running with them, because she could hear the angry voice of the Manager behind her as she rounded the corner, "AND DON'T COME BACK!!!!"

Faye kept dragging Ava, not wanting to risk stopping for a bit. She heard the pounding of feet behind her, more than her own, so she assumed that Tera had run with them. Flipping around a corner, Faye finally slowed down and let go of Ava's wrist, bending over to breath heavily and catch her breath. She saw Amirah at her feet and the little Eevee looked up at her Trainer, confused and winded, but still in one piece. Faye glanced up at her two friends and the three shared an awkward and adrenaline filled silence before bursting into a fit of giggles that only pre-teens were capable of after dodging the wrath of an adult. Faye clutched her sides as she tittered away, feeling tears of mirth gather at the corners of her eyes before she spoke between laughs, "So....heehee...so...what...haha...what do you...(snort)...what do you girls want to do now....hehehe...."

User Image
Attire Weekend Wear
Mood Panicked/Alert/Anticipation/Giggly
Word Count 584
O.O.C And the pre-teen chaos continues. Hope its okay if I autoed you're guys characters a bit. I was going for some comic relief.
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 3

X Kaos X

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Some legends are told.

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

When Faye finally stopped freaking out, it was to ask in a panic where Ava's Joltik was. "Faye, he's right here!" She pointed to the quivering little bug on her shoulder. She seemed to be calmer now. Ava thought for a split second that all of their problems were over. She smiled up until the moment a very angry, business looking woman came out from the back. Ava gently set the mannequin down, not taking her eyes off of the woman. "Uh..." Without warning, she started screaming at them. Faye grabbed Ava's wrist and the two of them sprinted out of the store. Ava could only hope that Tera was right on their heels.

As active as Ava was, she had no trouble keeping up with Faye. She easily fled the scene with the manager yelling from behind them. Once they got decently far away, the two of them slowed to an eventual stop by another building. Ava huffed, leaning against the wall to catch her breath. She didn't need to be bent over, but it was still a lot that she just did. Once the three of them were safe, Faye began to burst into laughter. Ava followed in suit with a hearty chortle. How in the world the three of them managed to get out of there alright is something Ava will never truly understand. They dodged a bullet right there. Or, at least a stern lecture and some serious clean up work. Ava grinned. "Did you see her face!? Oh my god!" Ava fell into more laughter, not quite yet answering Faye's giggled through question. What was there even to do anymore? "No clue!" Ava said, trying to pull herself together. Every now again, she would fall into a small fit of childish laughter. This whole day was certainly going to be a good memory for years to come. At least, from Ava's perspective.

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

Erkowan

X Kaos X

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:13 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Town Square : Ava, Faye : xxx

Tera didn't get to hear the reasoning behind her freak out, but she was glad that Faye was calm now. One down, one more to go! The situation was starting to settle down on the Charizard girls' end... but that was short lived as an angry scream echoed throughout the store. "WHAT HAVE YOU HOOLIGANS DONE TO MY STORE! OUT! OUT I SAY!" The pink haired girl whose eyes widened in surprise was too afraid to see the shouter's face, though she didn't need to see her face to know that the owner was none too please with the girls' innocent and initially harmless visit to the clothing store. Like a Stanler in headlights, Tera stood frozen in place once again confused as to what was happening and couldn't help whispering 'Ohhh we're in troooouble...' as if to alleviate what was happening. That was until she heard someone yelling to run. And she did. A burst of adrenaline ran through her body and before she knew it, she ran full force out the door and into the crowded streets of the Lamia district.

At first Tera had lost sight of them since she wasn't really looking where she was going, thinking of just wanting out of that situation then and there. Fits of laughter had showed her the way to them. Although she felt responsible for the mess for losing sight of Hoppu, she really didn't want to clean it up so she felt thankful to them for saving her skin. Maybe it was because of the adrenaline rush, but the girl couldn't help but join her housemates in their laughing session. When Fay had asked the girls what they wanted to do next and Ava answered with 'no clue' between giggle fits, Tera's stomach, as if on cue growled so loudly that it stopped the pink haired from her chuckles momentarily only for her to laugh even louder! "How about some lunch?" She somehow manage to get out between chuckles. Or was it dinner at this point? Tera had no clue and was too caught up in giggles to check her Pokegear. Though she seemed to say 'This will be a memorable day!' way to easily, this day was certainly one for her history books!

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║

DJ Double B
Erkowan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:15 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Town Square Company Ava, Tera

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye managed to stop laughing long enough to grin at Ava and Tera. She was glad that the pink haired girl had caught up to them. While Faye won't have hesitanted to pit the blame on either girls, it was much more fun to have skimmed out of the trouble by a hair. Ava's comment was contagious and Faye burst into a fresh set of giggles, "I know right! She was almost purple...I don't wanna think how long we would have been there if she caught us. Heehee..." Tera had caught up to them and join in the laughing fit before suggesting getting something to eat. Faye hadn't realised that her brief and small breakfast was out of her system. And the excitement of the store had burned up any calories she had left.

Pushing off from the brick wall she'd leaned against, the blond girl nodded in agreement with her roommate, brushing tears from her lower lids and still periodically weaseling out a random giggle, "Lunch sounds...(giggle)...sounds like a good plan. I've heard some of the other students...(snort)...students talk about a little place by the Train Station. I think it was Café Salva-somthing? No idea what kind of food they'll have...but anything's better than the slop the Cafeteria serves. Why don't we head over there."

Brushing a hand down her clothes, Faye checked to make sure she had everything. Fortunately, she did. God forbid she have left something behind in the store and even if she had, there was NO way she was going back to get it. Looking around to get her bearing, Faye started to head back towards the Train Station. Supposedly the little restaurant was near there, it shouldn't be too hard to find. The blond looked back and slowed her steps to make sure Ava and Tera were walking with her.

[Exit to Café Salvatore when everyone's ready.]

User Image
Attire Weekend Wear
Mood Giggly/Relaxing/Hungry
Word Count 306
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 3

X Kaos X

DJ Double B

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Some legends are told.

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

By the time that Ava had managed to calm herself down, Tera suggested getting some lunch while they were in town. Now that Ava thought about it, it was a while since she had eaten something. She could really go for a sandwich right about now. Her mouth watered and her stomach released a low, barely audible grumble. "Lunch sounds like a great idea, Tera. I'm down if you guys are." Especially since she was no longer surrounded in a barrage of clothes to try on and judge, Ava was all for doing some more things.

Faye began to mention a place they might have passed by on their way to the store. Salva- something. "Salvadore?" Ava suggested, unsure of the exact name herself. It seemed close enough, so the exact name didn't matter all too much. While Ava didn't consider the stuff in the cafeteria anything close to slop, Ava didn't make a remark about Faye's culinary comment. "It sounds like a good idea. Let's go!" As long as they weren't anywhere near that store for the rest of the day, it was certainly a plan. Ava moved with Faye in the direction of the train station. That cafe was right near there, right? If it was, it wouldn't be hard to figure out where it was. Ava kept full steam ahead for lunch. As she looked back in the direction of the store, Ava couldn't help a few more small giggles.

[Exit to Cafe Salvatore when everyone is ready]

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

Erkowan

X Kaos X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Town Square : Ava, Faye : xxx

Tera victoriously pumped her fist in the air as her fellow Charizard housemates liked the idea of lunch, and even more so when they mentioned a cafe that she was familiar with! She cheered, changing her fist into a peace sign and still more than a little energetic thanks to her adrenaline rush. "Yossha! We got a plan then! Ohh oh and I know that place!" She had been there a few times already, but she didn't remember what was available on their menu, let alone what the food tasted like. Her memory revolved more on the company and the atmosphere around her at the time and the girl was sure that she'd remember if the food hurt her stomach so she thought it to be okay at the very least.

The thing was that even though she went there twice already, the girls' chosen destination was still foreign to her... well kind of. She did know some streets to avoid, but nothing specific. Tera was getting worried about whether she would ever get around this district without getting lost... Thankfully Ava and Faye seemed familiar with it's location, at least that was what she thought since they started walking in a certain direction. With the events in the clothing store behind her, the pink haired girl followed the others two without hesitation and a spring in her step. "To the cafe we go!"

[[Exit with Ava and Faye]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║

DJ Double B
Erkowan

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:32 am
User Image
▪Mood: --- II ▫House: ---- II ▪Where: Garden II ▫With Who: pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine wondered around the town for a while, looking at all the different areas that were present within the town. Elaine always did like coming to the town, it was refreshing and she loved seeing all the new additions that pop up ever now and then. She stretched her arms lightly, as she moved through the town with ease. It was a lot less crowded now than during the day, with good reason. A lot of shops and cafe's closed at this time of day, not that she minded. It was a nice change to see the area during the night time, it was like a different area all together. That was the charm of it all though, it was great you could see things differently when you're here at night. She smiled softly at the thought again, as she eventually made it into the town square. She decided to take a break, and luckily found a nicely lit up bench. She sat down slowly, Eliza following her leave "Oh boy, I really need to work out more... I'm already tired" she said, a bit sadly. Eliza chuckled a bit at her comment "we all do, you should take us out to the forest one of these days... it'll do us some good to get at least a bit of training in, after all it's always fun to test ones skills again a worthy opponent" she said, a small glint in her eyes.

Elaine laughed lightly "yes, you're right. We'll have to plan a trip out to the forest on our next day off, oh we could even have a little picnic afterwards as well" she chirped, clapping her hands together happily. Eliza laughed "you really do love food don't you?" she teased. Elaine blushed a bit "do not, I simply enjoy eating outside while being surrounded by nature!" she said a bit defensively. Eliza grinned "yes, of course" she responded. Elaine rolled her eyes laughing, as they continued to converse among themselves.

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: ))

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 3,000+

▪Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior (Eliza) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Timid II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Telepathy II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Shadow Sneak Teleport Dazzling Gem Heal Pulse II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Milotic (Aurora) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Bold II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Marvel Scale II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Surf Aqua Tail Rain Dance Ice Beam II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

▪Pokemon: Leafeon (Leon) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Jolly II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Chlorophyll II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Sunny Day Grass Whistle Iron Tail Magical Leaf II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:13 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The sky was a complete darkened blue with the stars out and the lights of the streets around her. Lillith could hear some music and immediately it took her back to her first date with Antonio. The imagery was nice until she removed the thought from her mind. She didn't want to think around the man at the moment. Especially his words or his face as a wave of anxiety started to wash over her.

"Isn't what we have right now fun enough."
she said to herself as she walked past the vendors and shops. "What good would come out of being serious? What's his angle...." she asked herself as she looked around. She scoffed at happy lovey dovey couples. " What the point of letting someone in now." Lillith looked down at her hands and especially her wrists. She looked past the concealer to see old wounds that were figurative and literally still healing from eons ago. "Nothing good can come of this for me..." she concluded, a little defeated.

The not so pleased look continue until Lillith spotted a necklace in a shope. The emerald color was pretty as in the center was an amber what glistening in the stand' light. "Ohh...." she said as she looked at the gems that sparkled. "Such a pretty color...Oh boy what I wouldn't give for a necklace like that."

Lillith continued to stare that the display and then at the other displays that gave her a flash in the form of a rainbow

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Quote:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:07 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:44 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With: Inari
    Feelings/Thoughts: Normal, curious
    O.O.C.:

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Makoto and Inari had decided to get out of the housing area and go into the town square for some shopping and well fresh air. After two weeks of being there, not really any friends were made, but that didn't stop Makoto. The shops were first on her list. She wanted to get some new clothes and something maybe for Inari. She wanted her Vulpix to stand out but Inari hated anything around her neck or bows.

Makoto looked down at her companion and smiled some, "Maybe I will get you a bandana." Inari looked up at her trainer and seemed to frown, "Vul.." Then a nose to the sky. Makoto chuckled, "I am kidding, Inari. Maybe we can get some more grooming equipment.." Makoto trailed off, looking at some of the buildings, slowing down. Of course she had to pay attention there were people around here, too.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

School Profile
User Image

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

Pokemon
User Image

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip
User Image

Inventory
User Image

User Imagex1 || User Image x10 || User Image

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:10 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Lillipup & Espurr
                                          Wearing : Casual

Maria was spending the school trip in a room with Faye, Ava, and Phoebe. While she wasn’t a fan of Faye, she was alright with being in the same room. Besides she had Ava, a girl she’d talked to a number of times. Then there was Phoebe who was one of her good friends. Overall it wasn’t a bad rooming situation. Not like some people who got stuck with a bunch of people they didn’t know or talk too, or just didn’t get along with. She didn’t have that problem though Maria wasn’t the type to have those kinds of problems.

First day of the trip was fun. The day went by so fast she crashed and burned that night and before she knew it morning had risen. Getting up Maria was quick to get dressed and head out on the town. They were allowed to roam around so long as they behaved. The flygon was sure she could do that. Though, she was sure that the teachers were watching them, even if it wasn’t obvious. So far day two was going well. She had been walking with Lillipup at her side around town. Espurr was in her arms looking around curiously. Periodically the small psychic type would looked to his normal type friend on the ground, Lillipup would bark up at the bright eyed feline before continuing on her way.

“Sure is a good morning.” Maria thought out loud. Espurr looked up at her, blinking a few times before cocking his head to the side. “Purr…” (Yeah…) He purred back before looking back down to Lillipup. “Pup pup!” (You bet it is.) She barked happily. Her tail wagged happily as she pranced alongside Maria. “Guess you two agree.” The brunette said with small giggle. Lillipup smiled simply happy that her trainer was happy. Espurr on the other hand had yet to fully understand the two females. They were complicated but he liked them none the less. Instead of trying too hard, he simply smiled a little at the two. If you couldn’t beat them join them.

(Exit)

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 8, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 7

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 347
                                          OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points