Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Vaniville Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:31 pm
xx CheriaxBarnes xxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Location Vaniville Town
Company No one
Out of Ball None
Pokémon Encounter 71/--
NPC Encounter 89/15
Friend Point 10/10
Item Count 33/50 [ max revive ]
Moving 3/3 [ aquacorde town ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt

Cheria reached the gate of Vaniville and made haste for Aquacorde. This was going to take awhile. Could she stop and challenge Viola on the way? Did she have time? Probably not, and her team wasn't ready anyway.

[[ REMINDER: Level 5 shiny Ninetales (second character), Level 5 Lupup ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sheena || Froakie || Female
11 || 8/21 || 110/110 || Torrent
Pound :: 35
Bubble :: 40 || 1/2 chance of lowering target's speed one stage
Lick :: 30 || 7/10 change of Paralysis
Quick Attack :: 40

Aaron || Kirlia || Male
10 || 6/20 || 100/100 || Telepathy
Growl :: Lowers target's attack one stage
Confusion :: 50 || 4/10 chance of Confusion
Double Team :: Raises user's evasion one stage
Teleport :: User flees wild battle || Party teleports to last visited Center

Alamas || Magikarp || Male
13 || 4/16 || 130/130 || Rattled
Splash :: No effect

Driselle || Seel || Female
10 || 14/15 || 100/100 || Thick Fat
Headbutt :: 70 || 4/10 chance of Flinch
Water Sport :: Reduces Fire damage 1/2 || 5 turns

Sonia || Bulbasaur || Female
5 || 13/15 || 50 || Overgrow
Tackle :: 50

BADGES
----------
Basic ∞
----------
Potion ∞
----------
Lucky Egg 2
----------
Pidgeotite 1
----------
Dawn Stone 1 || Moon Stone 1
----------
Apicot 5 || Lum 5
Cheri 5 || Chilan 5
----------
RageCandyBar 1 || Sweet Heart 10
Balm Mushroom 1 || Crystal Shard 1
Odd Incense 1 || Psychic Gem 1
Heart Scale 1
----------
TM/HM
----------
Camera || Photography Album
Locket with Family Photo || iPod with Headphones
Broken? Holo Caster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:38 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 1/3Wild Encounter : 19/--Trainer Challenge : 94/15

Theo was glad he made Dumuzi feel better, and he hoped the other would talk to him if he needed. He was actually a great listener. Dumuzi started talking about Kalos and Theo blinked, surprised at first, but then all he did was smile. That was actually quite beautiful. Put that on a brochure or something. "Thing that makes you whole, huh...? Well, we'll both just have to search hard for that thing. So, good luck on your search." He smiled at Dumuzi and then at Niamh. She was adorable. When asked if he really was into the feminine guys, Theo blushed. That came out of nowhere! "Well, I....I don't really know. I mean, I know I've always thought guys were cuter. Not that I don't think girls are cute, too. But, I never really thought about what type of guy I like best."

[ out of coups ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Dominick || 14 || 19/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy CONTAINED Alba || 7 || 12/16 || 70/70 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 11 || 19/21 || 100/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 8 || 3/21 || 80/80 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 7 || 13/20 || 70/70 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 10 || 8/20 || 100/100 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage

Inventory
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait || Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:28 am
Albino-Cedric

User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

”It’s going to sound weird but… I think I already know what will make me happy, it’s just a matter of testing theories and… getting comfortable with the idea of doing it.” Dumuzi admitted honestly, this was something that he was going to have to get use to and ease himself into, not something that he was going to jump into right away. ”But… good luck in your search too.” Dumuzi listened to Theo as he kind of fumbled and explained his tastes in preferences and all Dumuzi could do for a moment was tilted his head slightly to the side with a degree of amusement on his end. It always interested him to learn of people differences, what made them tick and what they liked and disliked on some level and he liked it even more when these people were genuine with their own personality. Over the years of being what other people wanted him to be, Dumuzi had learned to distain wearing masks and people who wore them –himself included. He could understand why they did so, having done it himself but he always felt disappointed when people either made something up about themselves or just repeated what was expected of them. So when Theo admitted that he really wasn’t sure what sort of men he was interested in, Dumuzi accepted that respectfully. Being only thirteen himself, he really didn’t know his preferences much either, other than he liked personality over a certain gender. Maybe that was because he wasn’t sure what gender he was himself. ”Well, we can keep an eye open for someone who catches your fancy.” Dumuzi winked playful. ”And maybe they can come with us on our adventure too, more people is always nice, and I’m sure you’d like someone who could push you to do better as a trainer than I ever could.” Dumuzi wasn’t trying to recruit anyone or anything, but he thought that maybe Theo would like to have a friendly rival in the group and someone he could talk to about training and other pokemon things that Dumuzi really wouldn’t be able to follow along with. From this point on, Dumuzi would be more interested in capturing certain pokemon rather than battling every pokemon he saw, so he might not be all the interesting or beneficial for Theo to be around with, especially if he was going to be practicing his routines with his pokemon. At least then, Theo wouldn’t have to sit there bored out of his skull as Dumuzi repeated the same thing over and over again with perhaps some slight adjustments every time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts:Feya... are you a part of me... or ARE you me?
Feelings: Playful and relaxed
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 190/190 Condition: N/A Lv: 19 Exp: 2/24 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:120/120 Condition: N/A Lv: 12 Exp: 3/23 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv:15 Exp:15/15 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 5/5 [2/5]

Item count
Wild Encounter's 42/5
NPC Encounter: 82/??
Moving Location: 1/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 19 Heal pulse
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item: Sooth Bell
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Eevee ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Normal ◆ N/A █
█ Ground ◆Defensive █ Sand Attack►N/A▐ - Lowers target’s accuracy by one stage
█ Fairy ◆Defensive █Baby Doll Eyes►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Swift►60▐ - Never misses (attacks more than one enemy)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Quick Attack►40▐ - +1 priority move
Next Move wanted:Lv 17 Bite
Ability:Adaptability If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.3 base damage

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:02 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 20/--Trainer Challenge : 95/15

And, what was this thing Dumuzi felt could make him whole? Theo wanted to ask, but didn't know if it was appropriate or even the right time. Maybe he'd ask later, when they knew each other better. "Well, we're both bound to meet a lot of people, right? So, maybe we'll get a couple more travel buddies. Though, I don't know if I'm ready to start thinking about relationships....I apparently spill honeyed words willy-nilly. Who knows what I'd get myself into." Besides, he was only seventeen. He had plenty of time to figure out his love life later. "Huh?...Oh. Hey, Alba." "Ra!" Theo picked Alba up and gently pat his hand before Alba started playing with his hand curiously, messing with the fingers and looking at his own hand. Theo laughed a bit. He felt Alba was trying to figure out he didn't have fingers. Was he?

[ out of coups ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Dominick || 14 || 20/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy ROAMING Alba || 7 || 13/16 || 70/70 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 11 || 20/21 || 100/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 8 || 4/21 || 80/80 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 7 || 14/20 || 70/70 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 10 || 9/20 || 100/100 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:18 am
Albino-Cedric

User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi playfully stuck out his tongue. ”Yep, you gotta watch out for those silver tongued devils like you.” Dumuzi mused, he was glad that Theo had a sense of humour about himself, that would make traveling infinitely more enjoyable. ”Yeah, that might be fun, if they’re more experienced that we are, it could be beneficial for the both of us, I’m sure. And don’t worry, romance is optional among them.” That wasn’t to say that Dumuzi wasn’t going to play cupid if he thought that a pair might work out well, he was always a bit of a hopeless romantic. He watched as Jesamine – wait, Alba? ”Oh… you got another Ralts? Where did Jesamine go?” Did… something happen to her? Did she leave or maybe she was set free? Niamh looked over at Alba as she chirped happily and wagged her tail, another fairy! Niamh noticed a pattern here, her human had two other fairy types and now this other human had a fairy as well. Hmm… she wanted to be a fairy now too~! By the sounds of it, the human loved fairy types and if that made him happy, maybe she could make him happy too. But… she didn’t know if she was ready to evolve yet. Maybe soon though!
”So where should we go first at the festival, did you have anywhere special in mind?”

Thoughts:I hope that Jesamine is okay. O_o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 190/190 Condition: N/A Lv: 19 Exp: 3/24 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:120/120 Condition: N/A Lv: 12 Exp: 4/23 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv:16 Exp:1/16 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 1/5 [3/5]

Item count
Wild Encounter's 43/5
NPC Encounter: 83/??
Moving Location: 2/3

-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Eevee ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Normal ◆ N/A █
█ Fairy ◆Defensive █Baby Doll Eyes►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)
Ability:Adaptability If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.3 base damage

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 3/3Wild Encounter : 21/--Trainer Challenge : 96/15

Theo blushed. He didn't intend to have such a...silver tongue. He felt this was Aston's fault. He flirted with the woman that delivered mail to them everyday. It probably wasn't the knight's fault at all, though. But, dang it! Theo was sure going to blame him. "Having people more experienced in our fields would be great. A big help." Dumuzi asked about Jesamine after noticing Theo had another Ralts, and the blonde smiled. "Don't worry. Jesamine's in the PC. She should be under the care of Professor Sycamore right now. Anyway, I thought I mentioned it....I want to train all the Pokémon I have to a certain degree before challenging Viola. That includes the ones in storage." As the two approached the station, Dumuzi asked if Theo had any place in particular he wanted to visit first. Not really....He'd never been to the Sevii Islands, so he didn't know what to expect. "I don't have any place in mind. This will be my first time going there. I've never been passed Snowbelle since Aston and I moved there. At least, not until I left home to start my journey." Theo walked up to the ticket vendor and bought two tickets to the Sevii Islands. Once the purchase was complete, Theo turned with a bounce and handed Dumuzi his ticket. "This train's heading for Four Island. I guess we'll start there~?"

[ exit to Sevii Islands - Four Island
Three more posts and Dominick has to go into the PC. Q_Q Maybe I'll make an exception for him....
Also, my tablet keeps auto-correcting Snowbelle to Snowballs. -. -* ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 14 || 21/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy ROAMING Alba || 7 || 14/16 || 70/70 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 11 || 21/21 || 100/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 8 || 5/21 || 80/80 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 7 || 15/20 || 70/70 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 10 || 10/20 || 100/100 || Pickup

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:43 pm
Albino-Cedric

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

”Yes, that might something to look for during our time there as well, finding more experienced trainers would certainly be of great benefit. We won’t make it our main focus, but we can keep an ear open to be sure.” Dumuzi confirmed, he knew that this would be a long shot to be sure, but it didn’t really bother him if nobody was able to come to their beck and call to aid them in their endeavours.
”Are you sure that you want to train all the pokemon you’ve caught up to this point before challenging Viola?” Dumuzi sweatdropped. Oh man, Dumuzi needed to get a move on when it came to gathering his pokemon, after all, he needed to bring them over to Hoenn, train them, groom them and then she needed to GET to a contest location in order to get the pokemon in Contests, he really wasn’t going to be able to sit in one place for very long as she was so much work ahead of her to do in order to get ready, she would need at least one pokemon for each category of a contest, she had a cute one ready, but she still needed four more categories to fill, and she needed to find the pokemon to begin with, which-judging by how well finding Flabebe was going, probably wasn’t going to be as quick as he needed. ”You might be training a really, really long time before you’re able to finally face her if that’s the case…”
As Dumuzi climbed up on the train bound to the Fourth Island she looked up at Theo. ”The fourth island works for me, I’ve never been their either, to be honest. This will be just as big of an adventure for me as it is for you.”

Thoughts: I hope I can get a good team of Contestants going. =A= I really don't want to face more Gym leaders to keep my pokemon in line. =3=

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 190/190 Condition: N/A Lv: 19 Exp: 4/24 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:120/120 Condition: N/A Lv: 12 Exp: 5/23 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv:16 Exp:2/16 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 2/5 [3/5]

Item count
Wild Encounter's 44/5
NPC Encounter: 84/??
Moving Location: 3/3 Next post- Fourth Island~!

TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2

Held item:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:21 pm
User Image
/ /
Mᴀʏʙᴇ I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ, Mᴀʏʙᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀ ғᴏᴏʟ,
Mᴀʏʙᴇ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ,Mᴀʏʙᴇ I ᴅᴏ,
Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ, Tʜɪs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ,
Tʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ sᴀʏ, Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ʙʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, Tʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʀ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ
I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

Tʜ T
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Phalanx the Larvitar
Level 6
Hp: 60
Ability: Guts
Bite - 60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch
Leer- Lowers target's defense by one stage
Sandstorm - Creates a Sandstorm for 5 Turns
14/16

Mia the Froakie
Level 6
Hp. 60
Ability: Torrent
Pound - 35 damage
Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage
Bubble - 40, 1/2 chance of lowering opponent's Speed one stage
14/16

Recurve the Larvesta
Level 7
Hp: 60
Ability: Flame Body
Ember
String Shot
17/17

Arrow the Mareep
Level 10
Hp: 100
Ability: Static
Tackle
Iron Tail
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
3/15

Dagger the Whimsicott
Level 10
HP 100
Mega Drain
Gust
Leech Seed
Grass Whistle
2/15

Christin smirked a little as the girl started out of the town. She basically had a full team at that point, and they needed to get out of the two anyway. She dropped her board as Zack skated past her and started after him. What else was there to do anyway. The girl wasn't exactly helpless anymore and she could handle herself. That was when a bunny pokemon jumped infront of Zack and he tripped. With fear filled eyes, Christin ran over, leaving her board. The boy looked up at her with tear filled eyes and Christin's rage became a bout of unquelching fire. She turned on the creature and let out Phalanx who stretched before looking back at Christin and her anger, then to Zack and his upsetness. He turned, found his target and got ready. "Phalanx bite it's head off." She growled. Phalanx rolled his eyes before using Bite on the Bunnelby. Not exactly going for the head. When the Bunnelby fainted, Phalanx turned to tell Christin to calm down, The girl was already checking on Zack. And Phalanx didn't exactly need to say anything as he went and got the board. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah... I think so. Let's get moving to the next town okay?" He said standing and wiping the tears from his eyes. Christin smiled a little before putting Phalanx on the front of her board and following after her brother to the next area. But as she went by the pokemon center. She noticed a sign for a festival. The Sevii Islands... "Oooooo, let's go sis! Let's go!" Zack said as he came up behind her. Christin sighed but agreed. "Fine. But we need to make sure we go in traditional clothes. A yukata for me. And something similar for you. Got that?" She asked. He nodded happily as they started towards the train to go to the Sevii islands.

*Exit*

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ, Aɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ, Wʜɪʟᴇ I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ɴᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ, Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ, Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ, Yᴇᴀʜ I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇ

Tʜ Bɢ ɴ Oʜʀ Cɴɪɴɢ

Badges: None
Pokeballs: Infinity of Pokeballs
Berries: 5 x Cherri Berries
Healing Items: Infinity of Potions
Other Items: Lucky Egg
Tms/Hms: None

Pokemon Trainer 6/20
Pokemon encounter 3/3
Exit 3/3
Ultra Ball 6/20

Items that need to be claimed and put into bag:
Need to be claimed:

Qs Aɴ OC

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:59 pm
Vigilia
((Trading Ragecandybar for Chespin))

Arriving at and knocking on the lab door he went inside of secondary lab turned primary. Originally Professor Sycamore had his main lab in Lumiose City and a secondary lab in Vaniville Town. Eventually the pair switched around and anyone who wanted to start the Kalos region would go to Vaniville. Always the active Professor Sycamore was in the middle of a Pokemon battle using a Mega Lopunny against a normal Gallade taking notes on the fighting style. Once it was over he walked over to Simon. "Hey, you're Simon Davis from Kiloude City right?" "You remember me?" "Yeah I remember all of my new trainers, especially since all your sisters came to me as well." Simon smiled taking out a Ragecandybar, "Can I trade this for a Chespin? I already have my Greninja and I raised a Fennekin to Delphox." "Absolutely," Sycamore said walking to a drawer and taking out a Pokeball handing it to Simon. "Thank you."

Pokemon
User Image
Greninja
Lv. 82
HP 820
Held item: Mystic Water User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1.2 to water atks
Ability: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water’s power increases to 1.5 times.
Surf - 90 - hits all adjacent Pokemon
Scald - 80 || 7/10 chance of burn
Hydro Pump - 110
Extrasensory - 80 || 3/10 chance of making foe flinch
25/50

User Image
Marshtomp
Lv. 33
HP: 330
Ability: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3 Water moves do +20 damage
Tackle - 50
Mud Shot - 55 || lowers speed by 1
Mud Bomb - 65 || 7/10 to lower accuracy
Water gun - 40
18/43

User Image
Noivern
Lv. 57
HP 570
Ability: Infiltrator - Ignores Light Screen, Reflect and Safeguard
Hold Item: Dragon Fang - 1.2 x dragon moves
Dragon Pulse - 85
Fly - 90 || 1st turn fly, 2nd turn atk
Super Fang - Does dam equal to 1/2 of current HP
Air Slash - 75 || 3/10 flinch
28/50

User Image
Snubbull
Lv. 19
HP 190
Ability: Intimidate
Lick - 30 || 7/10 paralyze
Bite - 60 || 4/10 flinch
Ice Fang - 65 || 3/10 freeze, 3/10 flinch
Headbutt - 70 || 4/10 flinch
7/15

User Image
Honedge
Lv. 23
HP 230
Ability: No Guard - Both Pokemon in battle's accuracy is 100%, including Pokémon to be hit during the semi-invulnerable turn of Fly, Bounce, Dive, Dig
Tackle - 50
Shadow Sneak - 40 || (Priority +1)
Fury Cutter - 40 || x2 After Each Successful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets
Pursuit - 40 || x2 if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
16/18

User Image
Houndoom
Lv. 64
HP: 640
Held Item: Houndoomite
Ability: Early Bird: Sleep lasts 1/2 as long, when 1 turn left Pokemon wakes
Foul Play - 95 || Uses opponent's atk stat
Fire Fang - 65 || 4/10 burn, 3/10 flinch
Crunch - 80 || 7/10 to lower def 1 stage
Flamethrower - 90 || 4/10 burn
20/50

Backpack

Pokeballs x 99
Potions x 99
Pokedex
Stuffed Pokeball
Stuffed Masterball
5 Super Potions
Moomoo Milk
2 Revives
Max Revive
6 Rowap Berries
6 Lum Berries
5 Sitrus Berries
3 Leppa Berries
5 Tamato Berries
5 Watmel Berries
5 Wiki Berries
Shiny Stone
3 Dusk Stones
Sun Stone
Moon Stone
Thunder Stone
3 Master Balls
5 Dusk Balls
TM #02 Dragon Claw
TM #08 Bulk up
TM #09 Venoshock
TM #11 Sunny Day
TM #22 Solarbeam
TM #24 Thunderbolt
TM #26 Earthquake
TM #39 Rock Tomb
TM #52 Focus Blast x 2
TM #67 Retaliate
TM #72 Volt Switch
TM #75 Sword Dance
TM #76 Struggle Bug
TM #78 Bulldoze
TM #83 Infestation
TM #86 Grass Knot
TM #90 Substitute
HM 01 Cut
HM 02 Fly
HM 03 Surf
HM 04 Strength
HM 06 Rock Smash
Old Rod
Good Rod
5 Big Mushrooms
5 Heart Scales
3 Lucky Eggs
Ragecandybar
2 Rare Candies
Odd Incense
Blastoisite
Skull Fossil
Jaw Fossil
Rocky Helmet
Safety Goggles
Fan Plug
Psychic Gem
Metronome
Life Orb
Griseous Orb
Focus Band

Badge Case

Kalos
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
Voltage Badge
Unova
Tri Badge
Basic Badge
Beetle Badge
Bolt Badge
Quake Badge
Jet Badge

Step Counter

For a Pokemon
For NPC
For Travel
Lemonade
3/20
Tickets
165/200 for Ragecandybar
Shard Bank
12/100

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
Weed - 16/18 ( Lv. 1 cool
User Image
Dusknoir - 36/40 (Lv. 79)
User Image
Skrelp - 13/28 (Lv. 23)
User Image
Litwick - 9/27 (Lv. 27)
User Image
Hydreigon - 2/33 (Lv. 43)
User Image
Druddigon - 2/33 (Lv. 51)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:15 pm
Leaving the Professor's lab Simon stretched an went over to one of the benches and sat down. Taking in the rest of the town he knew he could easily just fly home, however he could also head back to Seven Island to see if he could battle someone else. He could also travel to Island Five and wait until the next day to see what Lady Selphy wanted to see so he could score yet another starter. The last thought was wondering when exactly the festival was over.

Pokemon
User Image
Greninja
Lv. 82
HP 820
Held item: Mystic Water User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1.2 to water atks
Hydro Pump - 110
26/50

User Image
Marshtomp
Lv. 33
Tackle - 50
Water gun - 40
19/43

User Image
Noivern
Lv. 57
HP 570
Dragon Pulse - 85
29/50

User Image
Snubbull
Lv. 19
HP 190
Bite - 60 || 4/10 flinch
8/15

User Image
Honedge
Lv. 23
HP 230
Ability: No Guard - Both Pokemon in battle's accuracy is 100%, including Pokémon to be hit during the semi-invulnerable turn of Fly, Bounce, Dive, Dig
Tackle - 50
Fury Cutter - 40 || x2 After Each Successful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets
17/18

User Image
Houndoom
Lv. 64
21/50

Backpack

Pokeballs x 99
Potions x 99
Pokedex
Stuffed Pokeball
Stuffed Masterball
5 Super Potions
Moomoo Milk
2 Revives
Max Revive
6 Rowap Berries
6 Lum Berries
5 Sitrus Berries
3 Leppa Berries
5 Tamato Berries
5 Watmel Berries
5 Wiki Berries
Shiny Stone
3 Dusk Stones
Sun Stone
Moon Stone
Thunder Stone
3 Master Balls
5 Dusk Balls
TM #02 Dragon Claw
TM #08 Bulk up
TM #09 Venoshock
TM #11 Sunny Day
TM #22 Solarbeam
TM #24 Thunderbolt
TM #26 Earthquake
TM #39 Rock Tomb
TM #52 Focus Blast x 2
TM #67 Retaliate
TM #72 Volt Switch
TM #75 Sword Dance
TM #76 Struggle Bug
TM #78 Bulldoze
TM #83 Infestation
TM #86 Grass Knot
TM #90 Substitute
HM 01 Cut
HM 02 Fly
HM 03 Surf
HM 04 Strength
HM 06 Rock Smash
Old Rod
Good Rod
5 Big Mushrooms
5 Heart Scales
3 Lucky Eggs
7 Rare Candies
Odd Incense
Blastoisite
Skull Fossil
Jaw Fossil
Rocky Helmet
Safety Goggles
Fan Plug
Psychic Gem
Metronome
Life Orb
Griseous Orb
Focus Band

Badge Case

Kalos
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
Voltage Badge
Unova
Tri Badge
Basic Badge
Beetle Badge
Bolt Badge
Quake Badge
Jet Badge

Step Counter

For a Pokemon
For NPC
For Travel
Lemonade
4/20
Tickets
165/200 for Ragecandybar
Shard Bank
12/100

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
Weed - 17/18 ( Lv. 1 cool
User Image
Dusknoir - 37/40 (Lv. 79)
User Image
Skrelp - 14/28 (Lv. 23)
User Image
Litwick - 10/27 (Lv. 27)
User Image
Hydreigon - 3/33 (Lv. 43)
User Image
Druddigon - 3/33 (Lv. 51)

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:12 pm
There was a notification on his Pokenav and when Simon checked he saw that the Pokemon Lady Selphy wanted to see today was Bonsly. According to the search info he could find one in Solaceon Town in Sinnoh. Considering the rock Pokemon had tricked him before he contimplated flying there catching one, then going back to the islands. He could show the Pokemon to Selphy then play today's games. With that he sent out Noivern and off they went.

Pokemon
User Image
Greninja
Lv. 82
HP 820
Hydro Pump - 110
27/50

User Image
Marshtomp
Lv. 33
Tackle - 50
Water gun - 40
20/43

User Image
Noivern
Lv. 57
HP 570
Dragon Pulse - 85
30/50

User Image
Snubbull
Lv. 19
HP 190
Bite - 60 || 4/10 flinch
9/15

User Image
Honedge
Lv. 24
HP 240
Tackle - 50
0/19

User Image
Houndoom
Lv. 64
22/50

Backpack

Pokeballs x 99
Potions x 99
Pokedex
Stuffed Pokeball
Stuffed Masterball
5 Super Potions
Moomoo Milk
2 Revives
Max Revive
6 Rowap Berries
6 Lum Berries
5 Sitrus Berries
3 Leppa Berries
5 Tamato Berries
5 Watmel Berries
5 Wiki Berries
Shiny Stone
3 Dusk Stones
Sun Stone
Moon Stone
Thunder Stone
3 Master Balls
5 Dusk Balls
TM #02 Dragon Claw
TM #08 Bulk up
TM #09 Venoshock
TM #11 Sunny Day
TM #22 Solarbeam
TM #24 Thunderbolt
TM #26 Earthquake
TM #39 Rock Tomb
TM #52 Focus Blast x 2
TM #67 Retaliate
TM #72 Volt Switch
TM #75 Sword Dance
TM #76 Struggle Bug
TM #78 Bulldoze
TM #83 Infestation
TM #86 Grass Knot
TM #90 Substitute
HM 01 Cut
HM 02 Fly
HM 03 Surf
HM 04 Strength
HM 06 Rock Smash
Old Rod
Good Rod
5 Big Mushrooms
5 Heart Scales
3 Lucky Eggs
7 Rare Candies
Odd Incense
Blastoisite
Skull Fossil
Jaw Fossil
Rocky Helmet
Safety Goggles
Fan Plug
Psychic Gem
Metronome
Life Orb
Griseous Orb
Focus Band

Badge Case

Kalos
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
Voltage Badge
Unova
Tri Badge
Basic Badge
Beetle Badge
Bolt Badge
Quake Badge
Jet Badge

Step Counter

For a Pokemon
For NPC
For Travel
Lemonade
5/20
Tickets
165/200 for Ragecandybar
Shard Bank
12/100

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
Weed - 0/19 ( Lv. 19)
User Image
Dusknoir - 38/40 (Lv. 79)
User Image
Skrelp - 15/28 (Lv. 23)
User Image
Litwick - 11/27 (Lv. 27)
User Image
Hydreigon - 4/33 (Lv. 43)
User Image
Druddigon - 4/33 (Lv. 51)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Location Vaniville Town
Company No one
Out of Ball Sheena, Lupup
Pokémon Encounter 160/--
NPC Encounter 178/15
Friend Point 10/10
Item Count 0/--
Moving 1/3

The train came to a stop and she got off with Sheena and Lupup. Stretching, Cheria went off to the side to avoid everyone. Santalune City was where she needed to go. She wanted to fight the Hoenn gyms first, but she needed the HMs and they couldn't be won from other regions. "Alright, you two. Let's go."

[[ REMINDER: Level 5 shiny Ninetales (second character), Level 5 Houndour, 5 Colbur Berries, 1 Fire Stone, 1 Big Mushroom, 2 Max Revive, Level 10 Munchlax w/ Shadow Punch, Crunch, Blizzard, and Giga Impact (second character), 5 Heal Balls, 5 Rondo Berries, 1 Eviolite ]]

15 || 7/25 || 150/150 || Torrent
Water Pulse :: 60 || 4/10 chance of Confusion
•Lick :: 30 || 7/10 change of Paralysis
•Quick Attack :: 40

Aaron || Kirlia || Male
14 || 9/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy
~Growl :: Lowers target's attack one stage
Disarming Voice :: 40 || Never misses

18 || 4/21 || 180/180 || Rattled
•Tackle :: 50

15 || 14/21 || 150/150 || Thick Fat
•Headbutt :: 70 || 4/10 chance of Flinch
Encore :: Target uses last used move for 3 turns
~Water Sport :: Reduces Fire damage by half || 5 turns
~Icy Wind :: 55 || Lowers target's speed one stage

10 || 14/20 || 100/100 || Overgrow
Leech Seed :: Steals 1/10th of target's HP and restores user's HP
•Vine Whip :: 45

User Image
? || Lupup || Male
9 || 16/19 || 90/90 || Adaptability
•Bite :: 60 || 4/10 chance of Flinch
~Leer :: Lowers target's defense one stage
Odor Sleuth :: Ghost-type targets lose Normal- and Fighting-type immunity

BADGES
----------
Basic ∞
----------
Potion ∞
----------
Lucky Egg 2
----------
Pidgeotite 1
----------
----------
Apicot 5 || Lum 5
Cheri 5 || Chilan 5
----------
Balm Mushroom 1 || Crystal Shard 1
Heart Scale 1 || Star Shard 1
Paper Lantern 1
----------
TM/HM
----------
Small Hygiene Kit || Holo Caster
Poképuff Container || Poképuffs (4)
Swimsuit || Yukata

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:24 am
Company No one
Pokémon Encounter 161/--
NPC Encounter 179/15
Friend Point 10/10
Item Count 0/--
Moving 2/3

As Cheria walked towards the exit of town, she received a package from a mail Pidgeotto. It left immediately after and Cheria saw it was from her mother. She beamed. Taking a seat, Cheria opened it. Lots of items. Five Colbur berries, one fire stone, a big mushroom, two max revives, five heal balls, five Rondo berries, and an eviolite. Holy custard. That was a lot. Well! At least she was doing well in the luggage compartment! Bagging the items, she threw the package in the trash before reading the letter her mother sent with it. Just typical mother worries. Was she okay? How was it going? Had she made any friends? Was she keeping up with hygiene? Cheria was fine. Her journey was very satisfying. Marx was a friend, so yes. And....She should probably take a shower at the Pokémon Center when she got to Santalune City.

[[ REMINDER: Level 5 shiny Ninetales, Level 5 Houndour, Level 10 Munchlax w/ Shadow Punch, Crunch, Blizzard, and Giga Impact ]]

15 || 8/25 || 150/150 || Torrent

Aaron || Kirlia || Male
14 || 10/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy

18 || 5/21 || 180/180 || Rattled

15 || 15/21 || 150/150 || Thick Fat

10 || 15/20 || 100/100 || Overgrow

User Image
? || Lupup || Male
9 || 17/19 || 90/90 || Adaptability

BADGES
----------
Basic ∞ || Heal Ball 5
----------
Potion ∞ || Max Revive 2
----------
Lucky Egg 2
----------
Pidgeotite 1
----------
Fire Stone 1
----------
Apicot 5 || Lum 5
Cheri 5 || Chilan 5
Colbur 5 || Rondo 5
----------
Balm Mushroom 2 || Crystal Shard 1
Paper Lantern 1 || Eviolite 1
----------
TM/HM
----------
Everyday (wearing) || Swimsuit
Yukata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:54 am
Company No one
Pokémon Encounter 162/--
NPC Encounter 180/15
Friend Point 10/10
Item Count 0/--
Moving 3/3 [ Aquacorde Town ]

Cheria, Sheena, and Lupup left Vaniville and made the very short trek to Aquacorde. Then it was time to head through the forest and to Santalune City. Hopefully an uneventful trip.

[[ REMINDER: Level 5 shiny Ninetales, Level 5 Houndour, Level 10 Munchlax w/ Shadow Punch, Crunch, Blizzard, and Giga Impact ]]

15 || 9/25 || 150/150 || Torrent

Aaron || Kirlia || Male
14 || 11/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy

18 || 6/21 || 180/180 || Rattled

15 || 16/21 || 150/150 || Thick Fat

10 || 16/20 || 100/100 || Overgrow

User Image
? || Lupup || Male
9 || 18/19 || 90/90 || Adaptability

BADGES
----------
Basic ∞ || Heal Ball 5
----------
Potion ∞ || Max Revive 2
----------
Lucky Egg 2
----------
Pidgeotite 1
----------
Fire Stone 1
----------
Apicot 5 || Lum 5
Cheri 5 || Chilan 5
Colbur 5 || Rondo 5
----------
Balm Mushroom 2 || Crystal Shard 1
Paper Lantern 1 || Eviolite 1
----------
TM/HM
----------
Everyday (wearing) || Swimsuit
Yukata

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:37 am
Company No one
Out of Ball None
Pokémon Encounter 201/5
NPC Encounter 209/15
Friend Point 10/10
Item Count 0/--
Moving 1/3

Cheria walked into Vaniville and looked around. She could stop in and see Sycamore. Give him a RageCandyBar for a Fennekin and almost complete her Kalos starter collection. Or, she could get an Oshawott in Nuvema from Professor Juniper.

[[ REMINDER: Level 5 shiny Vulpix, Level 5 Houndour, Level 10 Munchlax w/ Shadow Punch Crunch Blizzard and Giga Impact, Level 10 Aurorus ]]

Sheena || Frogadier || Female
16 || 25/26 || 160/160 || Torrent

Aaron || Kirlia || Male
15 || 21/25 || 150/150 || Telepathy

19 || 19/22 || 190/190 || Rattled

17 || 14/23 || 170/170 || Thick Fat
•Ice Shard :: 40 || Priority +1

12 || 9/22 || 120/120 || Overgrow

User Image
? || Lupup || Male
11 || 17/21 || 110/110 || Adaptability