Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Professor Sycamore's Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:12 pm
Vigilia

User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The train ride had been a really comforting and relaxing one, so much so that Dumuzi had a power nap on the train and didn’t have time to change back into his regular clothes by the time that he had gotten back to the region of Kalos. Dumuzi sighed a little bit at his misfortune of not being able to change when he was on the train and wondered where he might be able to change back… the professor’s maybe? He wanted to have a talk with him anyway. He should give back the pokedex now that he was going to be a Coordinator instead of being a ‘research assistant’. He didn’t think that it would be fair to take something so expensive under false pretenses and hoped that the Professor wouldn’t be too mad at him for the little white lie, he certainly didn’t seem to be the type to carry a grudge. That, and he might even be impressed with the amount of French that Du was able to pick up during his time as a failed pokemon trainer. It probably wasn’t enough to make up for the lie, but it might be a start, at least he wouldn’t be butchering the language like he had done previously.
Dumuzi stepped off the train, releasing Tenanye and Niamh once they were in the quiet streets of Vaniville Town and started to walk towards the lab of the professor. Tenanye was cuddled up nice and close to Dumuzi while Niamh was happy to frolic around a bit and get some scents that she hadn’t gotten before when she left for the festival to being with. Dumuzi kept an eye on her blue coated friend and smiled a bit, she was getting more and more confident that Niamh would be able to do well in the Pokemon contests under the beauty category. Dumuzi made a note to pick up some brushes and other stuff to start working on her coat to make it more shiny and smooth as soon as she could. That way, they would be ready for the contests with only minor grooming needed before they went on stage. It would make things easier if he could stay on top of this stuff and only have to do some minor things beforehand. He was sure that Taz would agree with him as well.

Du finally got to the lab where she entered, the lab looked just as spotless as ever and Niamh was more than happy to go and discover some new smells, she would be careful, of course! Things around here looked really shiny and expensive looking. Dumuzi looked around for a moment, and slightly readjusted his arms so that he was a little more comfortable in his position of carrying Tenanye. The little egg pokemon seemed happy with just playing with her sooth bell while Du walked a little deeper into the lab. He noted right away that the three starter pokemon were there and waiting their new Trainers in their pokeballs. Du was even happier that he hadn’t chosen a starter now, he would have felt even worse if he abandoned the path of the Trainer after receiving such a gift from the professor. He was sure that those pokemon would make a great addition to whomever was starting their pokemon journey. Du came to a stop near the pokeball collection and looked around for a moment. He didn’t see the professor right off the bat, but that didn’t mean that he wasn’t nearby. ”Um… Professor? Are you around?” Dumuzi called out a little hesitantly, he hoped that the professor wasn’t too busy and that he wasn’t going to be bothering him at this time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: I hope I'm not bothering him. O_o;;;
Feelings: Neutral
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv: 20 Exp: 1/25 Status: inactive Pokémon / In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 16/28 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv:20 Exp:1/20 Status: Inactive pokemon/ Out of PokeballFriendship counter: Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 100/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp: 9/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 9/19 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 3/5 [1/5]

Item count Tm 20: Safeguard: 7/ 30 [Ability: Pick-up]
Hearscale: 7/10
Wild Encounter's 181/5
NPC Encounter: 221/??
Moving Location: 1/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x5
Net Ball x5
Luxury Ball x5
Fast Ballsx5
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry
Walmel Berry
5x Pamtre berry
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Rage Candy Bar
Dazzling Gleam
Volt Switch
Retaliate x2
Psychic
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Echo Voice x 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 23 Draining kiss
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Sylveon ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Fairy ◆ N/A █
█ Dark ◆ Offensive █ Bite►60▐ - 4/10 Chance of Flinch
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █Draining Kiss►50▐ - heals user’s HP by ¾ of the damage dealt█ Normal ◆Offensive █Swift►60▐ - Never misses (attacks more than one enemy)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Quick Attack►40▐ - +1 priority move
Next Move wanted:Lv 20 Draining Kiss
Held item:
Ability:Cute Charm The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tam Lin ( Dedenne )█ Naughty █ Electric ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Offense █ Tackle ►50▐ - N/A
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Tail Whip►N/A▐ - Lowers target's defense by one stage
█ ◆ █Thundershock►40▐ - 4/10 chance of paralysis
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Next Move wanted: Lvl. 11 Charge
Held item: N/A
Ability:Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tenanye ( Togepi )█ ♀ █ Fairy ◆ █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Growl►N/A▐ - Lowers target's attack by one stage
█ Fairy ◆ Defensive █ Charm►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by two stages
█ Normal ◆ Varies █ Metronome ► Varies▐ - 0-250**
█ Fairy ◆ Defensive █Sweet Kiss ►N/A▐ - Inflicts target with confusion
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Yawn- The user yawns, making the target drowsy, and at the end of the next round, then foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target
Held item: Sooth Bell
Ability:Serene Grace: The chances of a move having an extra effect doubles *

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Sycamore was at his desk when he heard someone call out to him after entering the lab. He got up out of his seat to see the likely new trainer. However, as he found them, he was met with a familiar face. It was the youth from before, though was now clothed in a yukata. She must have come back from Tanabata. "Ah~ Ma petite fée~ It's lovely to see you again! How has your research on the fairy types been going? I see you've got yourself a beautiful Sylveon and a Togepi! Magnifique~" the professor greeted the youth. This time, he couldn't help but lean more towards the child being female. It probably had a lot to do with the pretty yukata they were wearing.

Razsminion

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:28 pm
Vigilia

User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

Ma Petite Fee?
Dumuzi’s mind translated the greeting and a steady heat started to build in his cheeks at the professor gave him such a title. It brought an odd little tickle in his insides that he didn’t know what to make of. It took a few seconds to bring down the racing of his mind to make something of a coherent stringing of words. He smiled at the professor. ”Yes, it’s good to see you as well, Professor, I hope that things have been going well for you.” At the mention of his fairy studies, Dumuzi shifted a little bit uncomfortably. ”Ah, yes, about that…”
Dumuzi wasn’t sure what to say next, but he wanted to set the road straight at least, the time during the Tanabata made him think a little bit about what he wanted to and how he wanted to go about things, he took out his Pokedex and offered it out to the Professor. ”I’m sorry, Professor, I wasn’t very honest when we first met. I had originally came out here to be a pokemon trainer, but I wanted a full fairy team so that I could prove to those who teased me for liking them that they could be just as strong and capable as any other pokemon. I didn’t want to take a starter for that reason, but I was too embarrassed about wanting an all Fairy team to admit that, so I made up the lie about being sent to research them as something of a cover up. I think… see as I lied to you about what I was here for, I feel I should return this to you to make up for it…” Dumuzi gave something of a dry chuckle. ”Though, I have to admit, I’m really not much of a trainer anyway, I beat the first gym leader but discovered that being a trainer wasn’t really what I was meant to do. But… I think I’m going to try out some contests. They seem like something that I could really get behind and have fun with. The Pokemon won’t get hurt, I can spoil them rotten and meet people who have similar interests as me.” Dumuzi trialed off for a moment, his eyes dropping downwards and to the right as he came to a realization.
”I… really let you down, didn’t I?” If it wasn’t bad enough that he had lied to the professor, now he was going down the path of a coordinator which was probably a far cry from what the professor gave him that Pokedex for, not to mention all the potions and pokeballs. Maybe he should return those too? The Professors sent the kids off to be trainers, not Coordinators, so he was kind of bracing himself for some scolding by Professor Sycamore.

Dumuzi’s face softened a bit when the Professor brought attention to his pokemon. ”Thank you, the Sylveon’s name is Niamh and the Togepi here is named Tenanye. I think I’ll bring Niamh into the beauty contests, I think she has the spirit for it.” Niamh trotted up to the Professor when he mentioned her, her tail was wagging happily and she looked up at him with those big, pink eyes and a rather adorable lure, she wanted something and she wasn’t afraid to act cute to get it either. Tenanye chirped happily at the recognition and waved it paws before picking up the sooth bell and jingling that for her amusement and perhaps the amusement of the Professor. Dumuzi’s lips came into a small smile and he cuddled his little bird fairy a little closer for a bit.

Thoughts: Niamh, your such a Suck-up. =w=;;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv: 20 Exp: 1/25 Status: inactive Pokémon / In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 17/28 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv:20 Exp:1/20 Status: Inactive pokemon/ Out of PokeballFriendship counter: Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 100/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp:10/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 10/19 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 3/5 [1/5]

Item count Tm 20: Safeguard: 8/ 30 [Ability: Pick-up]
Hearscale: 8/10
Wild Encounter's 182/5
NPC Encounter: 222/??
Moving Location: 2/3

-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x5
Net Ball x5
Luxury Ball x5
Fast Ballsx5
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry
Walmel Berry
5x Pamtre berry
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Rage Candy Bar
Dazzling Gleam
Volt Switch
Retaliate x2
Psychic
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Echo Voice x 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Sylveon ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Fairy ◆ N/A █
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █Draining Kiss►50▐ - heals user’s HP by ¾ of the damage dealt█ Normal ◆Offensive █Swift►60▐ - Never misses (attacks more than one enemy)
Held item:
Ability:Cute Charm The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tam Lin ( Dedenne )█ Naughty █ Electric ◆ Fairy █
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Ability:Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tenanye ( Togepi )█ ♀ █ Fairy ◆ █
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Yawn- The user yawns, making the target drowsy, and at the end of the next round, then foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:37 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

The man looked at the girl as she first blushed a bit at his greeting, before going on to apologize to him, holding out the pokedex. What she said wasn't much of a surprise to him. He knew Birch hadn't sent anyone for researching fairies. Though he had known it was a lie, he had a feeling that her heart had been in the right place. After all, it wasn't like she was robbing him. The professor didn't take back the pokedex, however. "Mm. I had a feeling you were hiding something. It's fine, ma cherié. Even though you do not feel the path of a trainer is for you, I want you to keep your pokedex. It will help you in your noble quest to build a fairy team of your own, even if you are taking the coordinating route." he told the youth, then smiled to show that he wasn't upset at all. "Coordinating is a very respectable path." he added, then looked over to the shiny Sylveon called Niamh. She seemed to really want something from him. The Togepi was quite adorable, too, playing with a soothe bell. Sycamore reached out to pat the fairy type eeveelution. "Niamh seems like she's born for beauty contests." he agreed with the young girl.

Razsminion

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:39 am
Vigilia

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

“Thank you, I know that I didn’t start off on a very good foot with you, so I’m glad that I didn’t hurt you with it.” Dumuzi was relieved when she was forgiven by the professor and that he already had his own inklings about what was going on before she even confessed her wrongs to him. ”I guess I’m not very good at bluffing or hiding things then. I’m not sure if I should be happy to be such an open book or not.” An open and purer soul, perhaps? Or maybe she was just too fresh and naïve to the world to pull that off well enough. She supposed that either way, it was better than being a good liar and hurting people with her words. She visibly relaxed at that point and was feeling a lot better for clearing the air with the Professor. She felt it was better to have the Professor hear this from her own lips rather than having hear it from someone else or discover it on his own. Dumuzi was then surprised to hear that the Professor wanted her to keep her Pokedex and use it on her journey.
”Are you sure, Professor? I mean… it’s such an expensive piece of equipment for only collecting a team of pokemon…” Dumuzi paused for a moment as she read the Professor’s expression and body language before she reluctantly placed it back in to her bag where she had pulled it from. She was sure that the professor was going to be adamant about this and she didn’t see any point in arguing, who knew? Maybe she could help him with his research after all by trying to collect all the fairy type that she could. ”Thank you then, for entrusting me with something so important for your research.”

”I appreciate that.” Dumuzi replied softly as she was told that the Coordinator was a very respectable path, maybe it was the way that he said it, or maybe it was the fact that she was hoping not to disappoint the professor that hearing him say that brought a wave of relief to her. She looked over at Niamh and smiled. ”We have some work to do before we get there, but I’m sure we can do it. It may take some trial and error on my end, but I think we can do it and I’m starting to get excited about how far we can go and what we can do.”

”Oh, um… I kind of have a dumb question for you but… how do I use these TM’s?” Dumuzi sweatdropped, more than a little embarrassed at her own inexperience. ”I’ve never had to use one before and I have no idea how a disc is supposed to teach a pokemon a move… or how…” Dumuzi brought out one of her Tm’s and looked it over, there didn’t seem to be anything out of the ordinary and just seemed like an average looking CD or something. Did you, like, spin it around in the case and had something happen? Did you… crush it into dust and spread it over your pokemon??? Seriously, how did it work or what did you use with it? Was it something that your pokemon listened to in order to learn it or was it something that they watched to learn? Ugh… she felt so stupid asking but it would probably take her forever to learn it on her own.
”And… is there somewhere I can change out of this Yukata? I’m sorry, I really seem to be bothering you today, but I had originally planned to change on the train but I fell asleep.” She supposed that she could find some other place to change if the Professor didn’t have anywhere for her to change, she wanted to go to Santalune City anyway and she promised to let Viola know how things went with Taz and she did deserve to know that she was going down this path that was suggested to her.

Niamh’s eyes lit up and she pushed herself into the pat and eagerly and greedily accepted the pat, wanting more and more in the process. She spun around in a circle, tail wagging harder at the attention she was being given by a professor with all those strange and wonderful scents of different pokemon all over him. She may not have cared much for the smell of the Muk that was around here, but she was happy and curious about the other scents. Niamh shifted into a rather enchanted pose in hopes of getting more attention like she got from Isis. Yeah, the poses would surely earn her more attention! Human’s loved the poses.

Thoughts: Niamh, your such a Suck-up. =w=;;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 18/28 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 100/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp:11/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 11/19 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 3/5 [1/5]

Item count Tm 20: Safeguard: 9/ 30 [Ability: Pick-up]
Hearscale: 9/10
Wild Encounter's 183/5
NPC Encounter: 223/??
Moving Location: 3/3

TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x5
Net Ball x5
Luxury Ball x5
Fast Ballsx5
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry
Walmel Berry
5x Pamtre berry
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Rage Candy Bar
Dazzling Gleam
Volt Switch
Retaliate x2
Psychic
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Echo Voice x 2

Held item:

Held item:

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:54 pm
Vigilia
You look like you're the one playing Sycamore, aaaaaaand I really hope this is an okay start... Sorry it's so short... >>;

User Image
Audrey Charlotte Slate
Special Agent 080
Badges Owned
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Bag
Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeball - ∞
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier Ball - ∞
Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potion - ∞
TMs & HMs
N/A
Berries
N/A
Key Items
N/A
Company
None at the moment.
Battle Details
None at the moment.
Bumps
Moving on to --- - 0/3
Wild Pokemon - 0/3
NPC Trainer - 0/15
Found a --- - 0/-
This area holds a --- - 0/-
Berry Trees
Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A
Party
Active Pokemon
Place Pokemon Formats Here
Inactive Pokemon
Walking Pokemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A young woman wearing predominantly purple, Audrey Slate, quietly entered Sycamore's lab. She had been given leave to finally go on an 'adventure', or at least get a partner pokemon of her choosing. She had been dropped off in Kalos, as the starter she wanted was found there."Hello? Professor Sycamore?" She spoke, looking around.

{{OOC: Thanks to Lia Syuki for the format!}}  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:30 am
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Sycamore looked up from his studies to find a new trainer had entered his lab. "Bonjour! Have you come for a starter?" the professor greeted the young woman, hands in the pockets of his labcoat. He stood before her, waiting for a response.

Jason Sangoku the Hero
It's fine. I'm pretty braindead myself, so I'm pretty short, too. Welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:03 pm
Vigilia

User Image
Audrey Charlotte Slate
Special Agent 080
Badges Owned
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Bag
Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier Ball - ∞
Medicine
TMs & HMs
N/A
Berries
N/A
Key Items
N/A
Company
None at the moment.
Battle Details
None at the moment.
Bumps
Moving on to Vaniville - 1/3
Wild Pokemon - 0/3
NPC Trainer - 0/15
Found a --- - 0/-
Berry Trees
Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A
Party
Active Pokemon
Inactive Pokemon
Walking Pokemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She smiled and nodded. "Oui monsieur. My name is Audrey Slate." She introduced, giving a small faux-curtsey. "Would I be correct to assume that a chespin is available?" The bluenette asked, smiling and tilting her head. "I've always thought that they were adorable, and their evolved form looks so cool and strong. But my parents wanted me to finish schooling before I went adventuring into the world."  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Sycamore smiled as the young lady introduced herself with a little curtsy. "Of course~ I always make sure I have plenty of starters for trainers." he responded, turning to gather up a pokedex, some pokeballs and potions as she talked about Chespin, and how her parents wanted her to finish pokemon school first. He's heard it all before, so it wasn't that surprising to him. He picked up a ball with a chespin in it before returning to Audrey. "Here you go. I'm sure all that schooling will be quite useful on your journey, ma cherie." Sycamore told her, handing her her starter and items to help her on her journey.

Professor Sycamore gave Audrey:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
level 5
hp: 50
Ability: ____
Moves:
Tackle - 50 damage
Vine Whip - 45 damage
Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage

And! A pokedex! And...
unlimited potions and unlimited pokeballs!

Jason Sangoku the Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:08 pm
Vigilia
For the record she's using French to get on Sycamore's good side just in case of later-down-the-road things.

User Image
Audrey Charlotte Slate
Special Agent 080
Badges Owned
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Bag
Items
Medicine
TMs & HMs
N/A
Berries
N/A
Key Items
Pokedex
Company
None at the moment.
Battle Details
None at the moment.
Bumps
Moving on to Vaniville - 2/3
Wild Pokemon - 0/3
NPC Trainer - 0/15
Found a --- - 0/-
Berry Trees
Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A
Party
Active Pokemon
??? the Chespin
level 5
Moves:
Tackle - 50 damage
Vine Whip - 45 damage
EXP: 1/15
Inactive Pokemon

Audrey nodded, smiling at the professor as he handed her the starting kit of pokeballs, potions, and pokedex with her new chespin, her new partner. "Merci beaucoup monsieur." She said, setting the chespin down and putting the given items into her pack.

{{OOC: So, I'm kinda not finding some needed things. I choose my pokemon's gender and ability, right? Or am I supposed to roll for it in the RNG thread?}}  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

"Tu es bienvenu, ma cherie." Sycamore smiled as he was thanked in his own language. She had accepted the items and the starter, putting them away in her bag. "Good luck with your adventure, Audrey!" he told her. He had some research to get back to once the girl was ready to go. So if that was all she needed for him, he'd be headed back to his desk.

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Lol, it's fine. = w= As long as you aren't stealing from Sycamore, he's always happy to help more trainers out. Also, you get to pick the nature (though the stats don't exist in guild) and you get to pick the gender. You get to pick the ability, too, if you want.
also, sorry for the crappy shortness, but you are free to leave the lab now, lol. =w = feel free to ask any further questions in the questions thread, and don't forget to check out the horoscope giveaway!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:18 pm
Vigilia
It's alright, I have a hard time padding my posts too. =w=;

User Image
Audrey Charlotte Slate
Special Agent 080
Badges Owned
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Bag
Items
Medicine
TMs & HMs
N/A
Berries
N/A
Key Items
Pokedex
Company
None at the moment.
Battle Details
None at the moment.
Bumps
Moving on to Vaniville - 3/3
Wild Pokemon - 0/3
NPC Trainer - 0/15
Found a --- - 0/-
Berry Trees
Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A
Party
Active Pokemon
??? the Chespin
level 5
Moves:
Tackle - 50 damage
Vine Whip - 45 damage
EXP: 2/15
Inactive Pokemon

"Merci!" Audrey smiled, nodding. "And so, I bid thee adieu, mon bon monsieur~" She said, giving another curtsey before picking up her new chespin and leaving. She had some work to do, and superiors to report to, and it was high time she had a vacation, anyway.

{{OOC: Onward to Vaniville!}}  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Sycamore smiled as the girl kept the pokedex, thanking him for it. She also seemed to really appreciate his comment about coordinating, too. Niamh was appreciating the attention, and Sycamore felt like if he retracted his hand, the Sylveon would either beg for more pettings or just find a way to get her head under her hand again. "Heh, training, coordinating, even being a ranger. It all has it's ups and downs. If you try hard, and keep trying, i'm sure you'll succeed, ma petit fee." he responded, petting Niamh some more before lowering his hand. He took a treat out of his jacket after the shiny sylveon seemed to be posing for more attention, earning a chuckle as well as the treat held out to her.

He raised an eyebrow as the girl asked about how to use TMs. "There is no such thing as a dumb question, my dear. You'd be surprised at how many other trainers don't have any clue how they are used. Fortunately for you... you have the answer in your bag. The discs can actually be read by your pokedex to teach your pokemon the move." Sycamore answered her. She soon had another question, and he couldn't help but chuckle. "Of course. There's a restroom at the back, if you'd like to use it to change in. Don't worry about being a bother." he told the girl, moving to show her to the aforementioned restroom. It was most likely vacant, and kept quite clean since it was usually just himself and lab assistants that used it.

Razsminion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:41 pm
Vigilia

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Oh my god! Noms! Niamh approached the professors offering with a wagging tail and gently took the offered treat in her lips before removing the treat from the person of the professor and happily ate the offered item. She knew that poses got the humans every time! And although the treats weren’t as good as what he human made, it was a very satisfying offering to such a Fairy princess such as herself. Niamh nommed happily while the humans talked among themselves, pleased that she was starting to learn what human liked and how she could get what she wanted from them.

Dumuzi was relieved when her question wasn’t knocked down or laughed off, she listened intently to what was said and took out her Pokedex, examining it carefully. ”Really? Huh, well, I guess I’m lucky that you don’t want it back then, huh?” She mused, it took her a few moments to find the location where she could load up the disc at. Ah, so she inserted it in there… and then? Hmm… she would have play with it later so that she didn’t eat up any more of the professor’s busy time than she had already. Still, she was thankful for the information and she was glad that she didn’t have to figure it out all by herself, she likely would never have thought to insert the disc into the pokedex or anything like that. At the allowance of being able to use a washroom to change, Dumuzi quickly took up the offer, not wanting to linger too long in these clothes, lest they get too dirty or people think her a little strange. After a while in the bathroom –mostly trying to get the lipstick off- Dumuzi finally immerged dressed in his usual androgynous clothing. Or at least it seemed that his clothing was Androgynous, but it didn’t seem that they were to him, granted, maybe that was why people had trouble identifying him as either gender. Regardless of what his clothes made him look like, he finally summoned himself from the bathroom, just as the professor would have met him back when he first got his pokedex. His posture had become a little more tightened, his head bowed slightly more than when he walked into the presence of the professor. It was almost like he had an added weight to his being, he certainly didn’t look the relaxed and light spirt that he had been when he adopted the Yukata.

Dumuzi came over and collected Niamh, who looked happy to have stolen the heart of the professor during the short time that she was there. Hopefully she could keep that up for the audience of the Contests, she certainly did seem to like to do such a thing for everyone.
”Thank you, professor, for everything that you’ve done so far. I might be able to drop in from time to time to let you know how I do, if that’s okay?” Dumuzi watched as Niamh looked at him for a moment before coming over by his side once more. ”I should probably get going though. I’m sure your busy and I have a lot of preparation to do before I’m going to be ready for those contests.”

Thoughts: ...
Feelings: ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 19/28 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 100/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp:12/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 12/19 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 4/5 [1/5]

Item count Tm 20: Safeguard: 10/ 30 [Ability: Pick-up]
Hearscale: 10/10
Wild Encounter's 184/5
NPC Encounter: 224/??
Moving Location: 3/3

TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x5
Net Ball x5
Luxury Ball x5
Fast Ballsx5
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry
Walmel Berry
5x Pamtre berry
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Rage Candy Bar
Dazzling Gleam
Volt Switch
Retaliate x2
Psychic
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Echo Voice x 2

Held item:

Held item:

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:36 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Sycamore was more than happy to have helped out the youth, waiting for her to return from the restroom. Gone was the make-up and fancy yukata. When the girl returned, she was wearing the clothing he recalled her wearing before. Niamh certainly seemed to have enjoyed the treat he had offered her. "Tu es bienvenu, ma petit fee. That's perfectly fine with me. I always enjoy seeing and hearing from the trainers and such that stop by here to start their adventures." Sycamore smiled in response to the girl when she had returned. It seemed she'd have to get going, which was understandable. She'd have to get over to hoenn, most likely. It was the birthplace of coordinating, after all. "Good luck, ma cherie~ I look forward to seeing you become a big star!" he told her, moving forward and giving her a friendly hug.

Razsminion

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces