Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:19 pm
shadowabyss1301

OH YEAH! XD thats the other guild as well! Maybe PA but my memory there is fuzzy XD like most things lol.

should go read profiles and what not but lazy~ xD how are ya btw? ^^

Ah yeah! I forgot that you were in PA as well!

I've glossed over a few. I still got a long way to go though ^-^;; I'm good, playing the gaia event thing. How about you? ^-^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:25 pm
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301

OH YEAH! XD thats the other guild as well! Maybe PA but my memory there is fuzzy XD like most things lol.

should go read profiles and what not but lazy~ xD how are ya btw? ^^

Ah yeah! I forgot that you were in PA as well!

I've glossed over a few. I still got a long way to go though ^-^;; I'm good, playing the gaia event thing. How about you? ^-^

yeah, all i really remember of PA is that it was a really good academy guild and phair really didn't approve of me or my character because every time he tried to do anything with yume character iris, i get removed and blamed for "bad grammar" which, yes my grammar is horrible but at least i ensure people to understand what i'm saying. XD Which is what my grandpa and i aim for lol~

Mmmm, watching a good anime. Sadly its subbed but since its new... i kinda have to bite that bullet anyways xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:00 pm
murruelecreuset
Hey everybody, I figured I should make my introductions to those I don't know.

I'm murrue or rue depending on who you talk too. I'll be playing Maria a student in Flygon House and I'm currently working on another student who's name will be Eve so we can all look forward to that. smile

Hey Rue! =D can't wait to RP with Maria again ^^

I still have to work on my character profile ;w;

I'm looking forward to your new char as well 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:14 pm
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset

I'm murrue or rue depending on who you talk too. I'll be playing Maria a student in Flygon House and I'm currently working on another student who's name will be Eve so we can all look forward to that. smile

Ive been curious as to why you havent made a character xD at first i thought you were gonna do a villain, which when that group shows up i wanna know there goals XD but yeah, realized you were busy with approvals and what not lol.  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:19 pm
Alexia SeeYa

Nah, yours also are just as great as mine ^^ Though I've to say that I went and overdid the bio part. It could've been shorter ^^;;

In my opinion, all the approved profiles have unique charms to them. I can't hardly wait to meet them in rp ^^

I liked both your bios and didn't find a problem with length of them. More detail is never bad thing in my opinion. It let's the reader find out more about the character, which is awesome. I look forward to meeting both your characters in the RP :3

Yeah, I know what you mean. I look forward to meeting all of the characters and reading how they interact with each other. There's so many different personality types -- it's kinda like waiting for a new anime to premiere lol.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:27 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Welcome back ^^ long time.no see

Hello again, Yume ^^ Long time, no see, indeed. lol
I look forward to rping with you again.

It'll be good to get back into things, too. I plan to stick around from start to finish. Shadow and you guys did a really good job with this guild. You guys are awesome. :3

X Kaos X
-Rolls in- Hiya!~ owo
My name is Kaos. I don't really go by any other names, but I'm open to nicknames! I only have one character for the moment, but I can't wait for this to get started and I look forward to RPing with you all!~ ^-^

Hello, Kaos. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. :3 I'm Hitsukei. Others sometimes call me Hitsu or Hit (for some reason).

I look forward to rping with you as well. (Can't think of any nicknames for you at the moment, but Kaos is short and sweet as it is.)

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

kato the silken

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:39 pm

hey guys! i'm the new loser, yandeer. ' w'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:47 pm
yandeer

hey guys! i'm the new loser, yandeer. ' w'

Hey, yandeer, its a pleasure to meet you, too.
New loser? Impossible ;P

I got done reader Marinka's profile. I really like her headstrong personality. I look forward to meeting your character in the RP as well. o(^ω^)o

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

kato the silken

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:50 pm
Hitsukei

why yes, i am the new loser.
here to show all you upstarts just how cool you can be in comparison with me. ' w'

marinka is such a small little terror though
like she's a small child but she has the tenacity of a ferret
someone save her teachers

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:01 pm
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset

Ive been curious as to why you havent made a character xD at first i thought you were gonna do a villain, which when that group shows up i wanna know there goals XD but yeah, realized you were busy with approvals and what not lol.

Yeah that's pretty much it haha I need to make sure these profiles are reviewed so that you guys can start RPing next week 3nodding

Also I'm hoping more people will apply for some of the jobs that we have left.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:13 pm
yandeer
Hitsukei

why yes, i am the new loser.
here to show all you upstarts just how cool you can be in comparison with me. ' w'

marinka is such a small little terror though
like she's a small child but she has the tenacity of a ferret
someone save her teachers
Bah... I refuse to believe in your inadequacy. You seem cool-ish. (-_^)

But... that's what makes her character that much greater, haha. A wayward trouble-starter, that you probably wouldn't expect upon first glance. I feel for her teachers. Best not let one's guard down around Marinka. :3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:37 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset

Yeah that's pretty much it haha I need to make sure these profiles are reviewed so that you guys can start RPing next week 3nodding

Also I'm hoping more people will apply for some of the jobs that we have left.

you mean other school jobs and what not? XD i actually like that o3o  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:22 pm
yandeer

hello~ o3o i think someone also trying to beat ya to the image of your character XD they posted up librarian a day or so ago~? idk, havent kept track XD either way share the same image o3o just wanted to point that out to some degree.

and i'm not very cool, so... your already cooler than me~ O3O

and YAY! SHES IN RENJI CLASSES AS WELL! XD More people that can hate him~ xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:28 pm
shadowabyss1301
yandeer

hello~ o3o i think someone also trying to beat ya to the image of your character XD they posted up librarian a day or so ago~? idk, havent kept track XD either way share the same image o3o just wanted to point that out to some degree.

lmao! that's totally right though
i guess the in-universe explanation could just be "wow the resemblance is u n c a n n y"
the librarian looks super cool though, so it's just funny to see how their personalities are complete 180s of each other

given marinka's personality it's more likely that she'd be low-key fascinated with him since she's super friendly?
like, unless he did something to deliberately hurt her or her pokemon, of course

kato the silken

Divine Star

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:34 pm
yandeer
shadowabyss1301
yandeer

lmao! that's totally right though
i guess the in-universe explanation could just be "wow the resemblance is u n c a n n y"
the librarian looks super cool though, so it's just funny to see how their personalities are complete 180s of each other

given marinka's personality it's more likely that she'd be low-key fascinated with him since she's super friendly?
like, unless he did something to deliberately hurt her or her pokemon, of course

XD yeah it is interesting and just giving a heads up since some guilds dont approve of the same images using o3o and i would feel bad regardless to see one get approved and the other getting screwed over XD

And Renji is a angry child to put it simply, trust me, hes usually at the peek of hatred at 19, so hes 5-15% consumed in angry. But still, he keeps to himself unless provoked in some manor, intended towards him or not XD idk, i love how he has unspoken rules that people have to figure out XD one of which i found funny from COD zombies XD

"You dont touch me, i don't touch you!" is one of them xD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces