Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Off Days Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:24 pm
I'll be going on hiatus on gaia, probably until July depending on how school is going. I'll drop by every now and again when I have time.

SpazzticPanda1311

I am so sorry to leave you hanging like this, school's been really stressful lately and I can't seem to balance both gaia and RL anymore >.<;;
Also, I hope you feel better soon!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:30 pm
I may not be able to post on Thursday, at all but I should be able to resume my normal-ish activities on Friday around 6pm (Pacific Time)  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:52 am
Sorry guys, last two weeks of school are literally killing me.
I ask for patience; I will return once all my finals and projects are done and taken care of.

This event looks really fun, if I can find time, I will try to post soon.

Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:55 am
Going to a birthday party, won't be here til tonight  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:43 am
I'm out of town from May 28th - June 3rd at the beach with friends. Then I'm going out June 5th to a summer festival  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:30 am
My internet is going in and out so I'm not sure when i'll be able to post. Sorry >3<"  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:34 am
I have school and family coming up so I will be unpredictable. I'll probably just view Gaia from the phone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:14 am
I will be flying home today and then cleaning up my house from the wildfire that went through the city, so my presence may be a bit scarce for the next week or so. I'll try to pop in from time to time and I'll keep an update when I can.  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:17 pm
ALRIGHT! I have returned!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:59 pm
I wanted to let yall know that I'm gonna be away from the house this weekend (fri-sun). I'll be back Monday to write posts, but I should be able to continue doing the soccer RNG on my phone.

If my characters happen to score or block anything over the weekend, i'll write it out on monday  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:36 pm
I apologize for my absence, but life got pretty rough. I have summer classes and my grandmother is in the hospital with cancer. I'm taking care of her so I'll try to post when I can but I thought I should let you all know about my situation. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:31 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
I apologize for my absence, but life got pretty rough. I have summer classes and my grandmother is in the hospital with cancer. I'm taking care of her so I'll try to post when I can but I thought I should let you all know about my situation. Thanks.

Thank you for letting us know, we all wish you the best through these hard time and don't worry we'll all be patiently waiting 3nodding you just do what you gotta do and take care of yourself as well because that is also important.

DJ Double B
I wanted to let yall know that I'm gonna be away from the house this weekend (fri-sun). I'll be back Monday to write posts, but I should be able to continue doing the soccer RNG on my phone.

If my characters happen to score or block anything over the weekend, i'll write it out on monday

Thank you for letting us know 3nodding the game is over and we'll ending the day by sunday night so you will not be missing much, at least for this day.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:30 pm
Just so you guys know I'll probably be non-existent this week. Hopefully I can get on in the evenings and Wednesday afternoon but other then that I won't be on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:18 pm
I am so very sorry for my absence in the Guild. Unfortunately, I am in the middle of doing a renovation on my house and will likely be away for a bit more time. I hope to catch up soon. Again, please excuse my tardiness, I have not had any time at all to get online. I will be back a soon as my real life calms down a bit.  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:58 am
Erkowan
I am so very sorry for my absence in the Guild. Unfortunately, I am in the middle of doing a renovation on my house and will likely be away for a bit more time. I hope to catch up soon. Again, please excuse my tardiness, I have not had any time at all to get online. I will be back a soon as my real life calms down a bit.

It's an incredible relief to hear from you, Erkowan. We've been worried about you and are thankful to known that you're alright. Please to do come back when you get the chance to -- but don't rush yourself. We'd be happy to help you back into the rp whenever you'd like.

All of us look foraword to your return.^^ We've been missing you and I just wanted to let you know that we've been thinking of you.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff