Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:10 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea shrugged her shoulder and watched most of the group disappear the 'secret entrance'. Not much of a secret if everyone knows its there. She was a little disappointed that she wasn't going to be able to continue speaking with Ixyam. Nonetheless she got some information out of it at least. Ea took her previous position and once again leaned against Light's desk and crossed her arms over.

Not because she was in good eavesdropping position. Nope. Not at all.

User Image

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:24 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - XXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Azure Grimoire | Age - 20

He could feel some sweat trickling down his temple. Ragna had been going at throughout their conversation, and had dummies scattered out in shambles around him. He was still decent when it came to skill alone. "That should be enough." Ragna sighed and rested the Keyblade on his shoulder. Looking in the direction of Ea, he called out. "Hey! You mind sparring with me?" Ragna still had some adrenaline left to burn.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:45 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"Hmm?" Ea looked back to whom it was that ha called to her and noticed it was the guy that had been quiet through her (very) short spar with Ixyam. She looked back to the hidden room debating whether to agree to him or not.

Ea nodded her head and walked over to join him. She could only hear little snippets of what was being said by Light and the others' anyway. "Of course. Mind if I get your name first though?" she asked just standing a few feet from him, "I like to know who it is that I'm going against."

User Image

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:55 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - XXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Azure Grimoire | Age - 20

It wouldn't feel right without knowing the name of you're opponent first before having a spar. He brushed away the small amount of sweat on his forehead. "Not at all." He cleared his throat. "My name is Ragna." Ragna introduced himself. "You?"

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:07 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"Ea LaVine," she said. Change of Heart appeared on her hand and she flexed her arms trying to warm up... again. "So. Anything goes?"

User Image

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:14 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

Ragna cracked his neck, and popped his knuckles. Then, stretched out his legs. "Only if you can protect your hide. Then, anything goes." He smirked. The Azure Grimoire came into his grasp. Ragna posed into a fighting stance, holding the Keyblade by his side. "Ready?" He locked his eyes on her.

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:42 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea didn't even wait for 'Go'. She was already on him by the time he finished his question. Her first trike came as a low slice of her keyblade and following that with a swipe kick aimed at his legs.

User Image

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:47 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

"So much for the signal.." Ragna lowered his Keyblade to parry the low slice, then jumped back from the swipe kick. He leapt and came down on her with slam, then would follow up with a two-gripped upper slash.

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:02 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

She jumped back avoiding the slam. Ea slid a foot back for balance and raised the keyblade in front of her effectively blocking the upper slash. She saw an opening and with quick feet she placed herself on his side aiming to knee him on the stomach and then follow that with a sharp elbow to his back.

User Image

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:11 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

Ragna recovered from his slash, and was left vulnerable for the knee connecting to his stomach. Upon wincing, he reversed behind her just in time to avoid the elbow that would painfully bury into his back. Ragna swung the Keyblade, then would rack-up an additional blow to knock her back.

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:53 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea cursed as she had no way to block or counter as Ragna got behind her. With her back still turned she stepped to the side. it was a reckless move on her part but she'd worry about that later. Ea grimaced as she got a nick from that first swing. She was able to reverse her hold on her keyblade and used it to guide the following attack away from her. She noted her incorrect stance so Ea flipped backwards and away from Ragna. Getting some space between them.

Ea took a deep breath glanced at where keyblade had injured her. it was just tiny scratch nothing that won't heal. She shook her leg that was still sore from her spar with Ixyam and retook her stance.

User Image

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:01 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

Ragna recovered his stance, and locked his eyes onto her once more. He held the Keyblade in front of him and lunged forward to perform a pounce attack. It was a diagonal slash from above, and would follow with a horizontal slash.

Twotonedrebel

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:11 am
kurai_18

User Image

Jaster looks a bit shocked and overjoyed at the same time
"R...really? " He tried to bow, at least as good as a heartless could bow.
"thank you, thank you so much!!! Is there anything I can do to help?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:50 am

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea met his attack head-on using her keyblade as a shield. It was a strain in her arms but she met her goal. As she was close enough to him she swung around behind him, she leaped and aimed a horizontal strike onto his back. Still in mid air she flipped and following her strike she swung leg downward at his head.

User Image

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:35 pm
kilatails
Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Lawrence shook his head and regained his bearings on where he was. Oh crap. I forgot I was here for a second. Now I'm standing here like a display piece while some albino is... could it be that guy Eric was yammering on about? I'll have to chat with him later. As for the secret meetings, not my problem... yet. I'm sure someone will either get dragged into this or drag me into it somehow, he thought. Lawrence sighed and watched Ragna and Ea duel for the time being.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff