Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:00 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

fox137

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Thankyou Erin" Sophia smiled.
"Curaga!" she said, her scythe reappeared and many pink sakura flowers appeared to heal everyone except the Phantom.

She then placed her scythe down in front of Erin
"I can take this." she got in front of Erin and Nami, the whip on her scythe started to shorten for some reason.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:12 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phantom was moving around him in a circle so it missed him as he stoped behind him and cast blizzga at point blank at his fire form his ball turning yellow-

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:59 pm
Quote:

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: your not the only one

suddenly a voice yelled out as a small animal wearing pants emerged from a hiding spot "HEY, can you keep it down, im trying to sle..." daxter said, pausing at the end as he finally noticed the battle was going on, instantly a look of shock formed on his face as he finished. "eep" he then began to back up slowly giving a small nervous grin. "uh, don't mind me, ill be... going back to my, hole now..." he said as he slipped into the hidey hole he came from.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:43 pm

"Not the best time." He noticed the color change and smirked. His scythe got between him and the phantom but the blast knocked him forward a bit as the scythe took the blunt of the attack. 'I need a distraction.' He thought for a moment as he held his hands out before him as little spheres of energy with different colors started to fill up his hands. He then threw them up into the air as they floated where they were thrown all around them. He then disappeared only to appear behind a yellow sphere. He punched it sending off a lightning ultima beam from the sphere right at the Phantom.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:50 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phantom was not distrated it doesnt have eyes and only sees the foe he fights letting out a loud hit it changed again but this time it vanished completely as he moved its hands around and blue blames went around eclipse floating there for a moment and moving wherever he moved no matter how fast
]ooc"its not doom[
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:04 pm

"Hmm." Eclipse saw the flames around him. He grinned again as his scythe started spinning around him fast acting as a shield as three different colored spheres floated down to him and he waited for his moment.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:36 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female │ 17 │ Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Swearing, Erin looked around them. Nami stayed calm and looked around the wreck that was the hangar, noticing something. "Guys, that main support. If we could disturb it, we could send it crashing down on that thing."
Erin shook his head and scoffed. "There's the genius we know and love. Okay, it'll have to do. Get Eclipse outta there."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:16 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

fox137
holloween-hound

((I hurt so bad...my body hurts....I don't know why....I miss the cat. That's all I know.))

Sophia heard the plan and nodded
"We are going to have a few very unhappy people losing their gummi ships, but im in. Can you guys do that, i'll grab Eclipse."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:42 am
Quote:

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: your not the only one

suddenly, daxter popped out of his spot once more with a look that said' are you kidding me?' "ARE YOU CRAZY, do you know how much time I spend keeping all your gummy ships in working order, cause it isn't no cake walk in the park sister" he said, now walking up to then with his hands on his hips. " I bet none of you could tell the difference between the ignition coil and the warp drive." muttered to himself as he turned to look at the exit. "and what's going on out there sounds like one of jaks late night Christmas parties gone wrong." he said, turning back to Sophia and looking up at her, after all he was only 3/4 of her leg length. but finally daxter let out a sigh. "fine, but you three have to help me fix them when what ever it is that's going on is over with." he said as he brought his hand to the bridge of his noes and pinched it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:11 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

Phantom the flames float around him then move in one at a time as if they have a mind of there own moving around his weapon or passing threw to burn him but not in the normal sence it burns deep insdie of him hurting his willpower-

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:14 pm

As the flames hit him as seemed to move in himself. In his mind he saw darkness and then a skull 'You see.....death.' Eclipse then opened his eyes at the words Twilight energy burst from him sending the floating flames away from him with immense power. He heard Erins words and he sent his scythe at the support beam cutting right through it. He sent a mental message to Trixie as his gummy ship Teleported. He seemed to fade out then appear next to Sophia and watched the beam fall.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:37 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female │ 17 │ Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Watching the rest of the hangar fall on the creature brought Nami an intense spine tingling moment. Erin's jaw dropped. "I-I think it worked..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: What's up with Dax? He's not a Disney or Square Enix character.)
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:40 pm
Kurai_18

(Frankly we've been bringing in a lot of characters from different genre's like fallout, halo, and my own from mlp tho he is under a different name. I guess it doesn't matter anymore.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:47 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
kie is a pic from another game all togther

Knux_nyan

Phantom shouted and hissed as was buried in the rubble being incased and taped for now presumed dead butht from runing all the run the shield around the hanger did not weaken because it was held there by war to keep him out of the fight to stop him from runining the fun

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:14 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

fox137
holloween-hound

((yeah, I gave up bringing in just KH/Final fantasy people. Dk's pic that isn't tektek or my drawing or a dragon, that's from Runescape, I play that character ^w^, yes, same name, Kalenakeeper. heh, you should see her on a snowboard (just released) ))

Sophia held her scythe tightly, she felt a great pain. She was being forcibly connected to the darkness.
"he's not dead yet." she informed everyone.
Sophia's eyes became dilated, the whip on her scythe returned.

She moved away from everyone
"Dark lotus!" Sophia screamed, a lot of black lotus flowers appeared around her which phased thru the rubble attacking the Phantom endlessly.

"the shield is being held by the horseman of War."
Sophia's voice became empty. Something was wrong, her attacks became more powerful but the more powerful they became, the more hp loss she was taking.

If anyone touched her skin right now, she would feel very very cold.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff