Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Tagonia
Princess Festival Area/Monument to the Lost Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:59 am
therealkiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"and here are the festival grounds, up ahead is the castle." Eric smiled.

Kalena looked around
"this is nice." she said softly.

Ash looked around
"where are all the candy stalls and game booths?!"

"Wrong season" Eric laughed

Reiko's mother walked up and hugged Reiko
"Hello my dear."
She then looked at Eric and still was cold towards him.
"Eric..." her eyes narrowed.

Ash just caught sight of her and immediately hid down Yama's shirt.

Eric gave a nerveous smile
"Grandmother, this is Reiko's mother, my...erm...." Eric lost the words

"its nice to meet you" Kalena smiled offering her hand to Reiko's mother.

Reiko's mother looked at Kalena with narrowed eyes.
She then grabbed Kalena's ear and dragged her off somewhere

"ow ow ow that hurts!" Kalena disappeared with Reiko's mother.

Eric grimaced, he still was a bit afraid of Reiko's mother.
"That's....not a good sign is it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:19 am
kalenakeeper

"Yes, Ash. They don't come out until another few months." Reiko answered before Reiko hugged her mother. "Hello, mother. We have guests." She said, watching the scene play out before Reiko dragged Kalena off somewhere. She turned to Eric, frowning. "No. Let's go." She said, racing after her mother, but tripping on her kimono and falling onto the ground, grumbling.

Yama raced forward to protect his mother, "Hey! Stop!"

Amu followed his brother.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:09 pm
therealkiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eric caught Reiko before she fell to the ground.
"I got you" he smiled and lifted her up into both arms, he blushed heavily, actually not wanting to put her down.
Eric then carried Reiko while running after her mom.

Ash scooped up Amu and Yama onto his back, he grew to a medium sized dragon too big to be carried around but he could carry them around.

Reiko's mother continued to drag Kalena by her ear
"You look too young to be his grandmother, you must be a imposter, and I have a way for dealing with imposters" she said taking out a dagger and cut into Kalena's cheek.

Kalena grit her teeth but grabbed the dagger from her
"I assure you I am, and I have proof. Also, ow!" she said throwing the dagger onto the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:08 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko blushed as well, holding onto Eric nervously.

Amu arrived just as Kalena's cheek was cut. His anger flared as the darkness inside of him flared up. He leapt from ash and swung his keyblade at Reiko's mother. "Don't hurt my Mom!"

Light Reiko felt the darkness come forth, rushing over while meeting with Eric.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:11 pm
therealkiru

Reiko's Mother fell to the ground after Amu hit her.

Kalena rubbed her ear ignoring the cut on her cheek.
"Amu, im ok....no keyblades during vacation, please, I don't want to be kicked out within the first few minutes from being here." she said looking down.

Eric looked at Light Reiko
"Reiko's mother provoked the attack" he said as he gently putting Reiko on her feet.

He looked to Amu
"really, no keyblades, no fighting, or I will have no choice but to remove you from this world. It hurts to say that but that is the rules of this world, it is meant to be peaceful."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:31 pm
kalenakeeper

"Mother!" Reiko yelled as she and Erci arrived, moving to AMu and smacking his cheek hard enough to leave a mark. "You little brat! You will control yourself, or I will make you control it!"

Amu winced at the slap and hid behind Kalena, crying a storm as he buried her face into her side, sulking silently.

Light Reiko huffed behind Eric and Reiko, crossing her arms.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:19 am
therealkiru

Kalena was angered by what just happened. She didn't do a thing and yet now she was getting the look from Light Reiko to leave this world.

"Mabye it was a mistake to come here." she said in a neutral voice, but she was actually sad.
"lets go boys.....we'll find somewhere else to stay for vacation..."

"Grandmother!" Eric held his hand out to her.
"you don't have to leave."

She turned her head to Eric, she now looked sad.
"yes....I do. Reiko, your mother attacked me first. I can already feel the conflict and I do not wish to cause any."

She lifted both Amu and Yama.

Ash shrunk back to his small dragon size and curled around Amu licking his cheek making the pain go away.

Kalena walked away with her sons.

Reiko's mother rubbed where Amu hit her
"good riddance." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:35 am
kalenakeeper

Amu silently cuddled into Kalena, wiping his eyes as Ash licked his cheek.

"But she attacked you first!" Yama said, crossing his arms. "It's not fair."

Reiko grit her teeth while she paced back and forth, panicking about what Kalena would do do her world now. "We can't afford to lose the school's protection. What will we do if Kalena decides to cut ties with us? Oh, I should have kept Mother on a tighter leash..." The princess complained to Eric, fretting until she began to wheeze again, leaning on Eric as she tried to calm herself down.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:57 am
therealkiru

Kalena sighs, Yama was right.
"I know, I know....but this is Princess Reiko's world....if they want us to leave, we have no choice. I can tell that the heart of this world isn't pleased with us being here....my own heart is in touch with her...and it hurts." she said sadly.

Eric nodded to Reiko
"I'll talk to her....maybe she won't do any harm to us..."

Eric ran to Kalena
"Grandmother. You aren't going to remove the academy's protection from this world are you? Reiko's mother.....she isn't a fan of me either."

Kalena stopped and looked at Eric.
"I won't have the academy revoke its protection of this world. Reiko and you are still....technically students of the academy. I do not wish to cause harm. I and my sons will leave unless Princess Reiko and the heart of this world will allow us to stay." she looked tired.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:51 pm
kalenakeeper

Yama nodded, looking at Eric as he came back while hugging Kalena as well. Trying to make her more happy.

Reiko stood by before feeling lightheaded again, falling over as Light Reiko caught her.

Light Reiko carried the princess and followed Eric, caching up just as Kalena said they would stay if she and Reiko agreed. "If The Princess were awake, she would be begging you to stay." She commented, making her presence known to the group. "As for my judgement, it is quite clear one of your sons has issues controlling himself." Light Reiko eyed Amu. "He will learn to behave, or I will be forced to seal that part of him for the world's sake."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:05 pm
therealkiru

"we can wait. I hope Reiko is alright." she said gently.

"if you seal my brother's dark power, you best do mine too" Ash growled a second then became calm again.

"now now, just calm down, please. There wont be any of that unless there is no choice."

"So you'll stay, Kalena?"

"Yes, we will stay. I just ask that Reiko's mother does not attack me again. If she does, I will fight back without weapons."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:44 pm
kalenakeeper

"She will be." Light Reiko answered. "Recently, she becomes like this after a great deal of stress is thrust upon her. Her mother will learn of the conditions when she wakes up."

Reiko remained out, looking quite disturbed in her state of unconsciousness.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:47 am
therealkiru

Eric softly sighed watching his dear Reiko being unconscious, and yet she seemed disturbed.
"I'll carry her" he smiled lifting Reiko back into his arms.

Kalena nodded
"I guess until she wakes up, we will stay here.....im.....not really sure where everything on this world is and where we'd be staying." she said as she placed Amu and Yama back onto their feet.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:26 am
kalenakeeper

Reiko still laid out, though now, leaning into Eric more.

"We can show you." Light Reiko said, motioning for her to follow. "The castle is not far away."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:29 am
therealkiru

Eric started to sing a peaceful lullaby in Japanese.

Ash heard the lullaby and laid down on Amu's shoulders getting sleepy.

Kalena chuckled and lifted Amu and Yama again in case if they were getting sleepy.

"Thank you" she said as she followed Light Reiko.

Tagonia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff