Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 100: Mark of Mastery Exam Preparation Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:37 am
kefkadragon
]

User Image

Eric sighed and turned off the filters to reveal many dead bodies of young wielders with broken keyblader, swords, all sorts of weapons, shattered. The air became stale, almost hard to breathe.

"I can understand, I was only 10 when I finally came upon this, but I was only 5 when I could finally fight back. I was born into this conflict. I am now 17...ive only been in this timeline for a year. I feel like this is my responsibility. To protect the future from what may happen."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:51 am
kalenakeeper

Eric looked at the bodies surrounding him. He barely batted an eye. "Spending a year or two around this kind of stuff is one thing. Being born into it is a different thing entirely." He squatted down and looked at a broken keyblade. "I feel for you man. As much as I could never understand entirely what's going on here, I can tell that this would be hell on a kid," he said standing up. "I was five when heartless destroyed my town. I hardly remember anything about the place besides fire. I've hated those ba... the heartless ever since. One town is nothing compared to a world in ruin though." . He summoned his keyblade. "So do we just wander around looking for fights here or what?"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:26 am
kefkadragon

User Image

"The heartless are the least of the problems the worlds had. It wasn't just one world, it was all the worlds. Kingdom Hearts is a realm of light, all the worlds were together at one time, before they were separated. Imagine all the light was down to a few sparks, the darkness was over whelming. For me to fight back, born in chains, I had to accept there was no one coming to help me, it was all on myself."

He hit a button, the scenery came to life, the smell of the dead was overbearing to those not prepared or used to it.

"I set it to the same level I train on solo." he said

All around them, there were dark wielders, monsters past heartless, more like demons, like Chernabog, however free from its chains.

Eric lowered his head and summoned his keyblade, remanants of heavy chains appeared on his wrists, ankles, and throat.

However nothing appeared on the other Eric.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:02 pm
kalenakeeper

Eric chuckled and looked toward the monsters. "Well now someone is here to help you. The post-apocalyptic hellscape is much more entertaining with a friend," he said coughing. "Haven't had to deal with the smell of rot in a while. Memories," he looked to Eric in chains. "I guess those don't help either," he returned his attention to the surrounding enemies. "This will be a good challenge."  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:27 pm
kefkadragon

User Image

Eric chuckled then sighed
"yeah, even though they are gone outside this simulation, I still feel the weight of them." he said

The enemies came in quickly,
The demons attacked, Chernabog releasing dark orbs into the sky to rain down. The weaker demons flew in with sharp claws Two out of twenty wielders ran in to attack.

Eric dodged one of the wielders but got hit by a dark orb  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:52 pm
kalenakeeper

Eric blocked a dark wielder's blade and knocked him aside. He ducked under various dark energy blasts and slashed through demons. He threw heavy slashes toward another dark wielder and knocked him down. He swung slowly, but dealt heavy damage. "Are the chains in your time a magic thing or..." Eric blocked a demon's strike near his head before he could finish speaking. "This probably isn't the best time for talking."  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:49 pm
kefkadragon

User Image

Eric gave a heavy sigh
"I was borne in a prison. As soon as I started to show that I was a threat, they chained me, but each time I escaped, I was caught and the chains grew until they contained a chip to give a horrible shock to stop me in my tracks, but I grew used to that as well." he said as he stabbed a dark wielder in the chest with his keyblade before ripping it out. He showed no mercy as he continued slashing down a demon.

More wielders and demons joined in on the fight, Chernabog staying in the background.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:59 pm
kalenakeeper

Eric sidestepped a dark wielder and locked blades with another. He overpowered the wielder and knocked his blade into a charging demon. Eric kicked the unarmed wielder into a group of demons and slashed through all of them. He smirked and looked back to the other Eric. "The security here must be pretty bad if you escaped enough times to necessitate such constraints." He dropped to the ground to avoid an attack from a demon. He sprang back up and punched the demon in the face. His adrenaline was pumping and he no longer cared about the smell of rotting corpses.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:11 pm
kefkadragon

User Image

"not really. I had nothing to lose, except for my girlfriend....the one I came back in time to be with. She was much older. I was 9 when I killed the warden and most of the guards. My power was out of control" he said as he sliced thru several more demons before being disarmed of his keyblade, however he used his chains to whip at several of the bladers coming at him and Eric.

"When the warden killed her, I went on a rampage. I swore that she would never be harmed and I failed her."

He kicks a keyblade out of a wielders hand and uses it to stab that wielder before letting it go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:39 am
kalenakeeper

Eric looked concerned. He tripped a charging dark wielder and stomped its head in. "That sucks man," he said sliding toward the other Eric's keyblade. He tossed the blade into the air with his foot and caught it in his other hand. He slashed through several demons before throwing the extra blade into the chest of a dark wielder that was running behind the other Eric. "I can't really empathize with you having only recently gotten a girlfriend. I'm not even sure what to think right now."  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:35 am
kefkadragon

User Image

"The woman the warden killed..." he slashed several dark orbs back at Chernabog.
"That is my girlfriend in this timeline, except she is younger, she is a few months older than I, except she knows that I was a kid originally, and I asked Jaster to make me older, in the split time line. This me though, I grew up in war and came back in time, and yet I remember all the timelines ive been a part of. I would do anything to protect her, even at cost of my own life."

He gave a roar as he rammed himself into newly spawned-in demons. He summoned back his keyblade and stabbed it into what seemed to be a demon captain, only to rip thru it.

"we aren't even halfway thru yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:54 am
kalenakeeper

Eric laughed. "That's because we're to busy talking and doing elaborate combos," he said as he tossed his blade into a crowd of demons. He sidestepped a dark wielder and kicked the back of its knee. He summoned his blade again and stabbed it in the face. "Yes I am a massive hypocrite for saying that while doing that,"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:02 am
kefkadragon

User Image

Eric laughed some
"hey, its fine by me" he said as he decapitated two dark wielders. The dark wielders only got stronger from here.

He got piled on but he threw them off and slashed and ripped out a organ or two from the opponents he was fighting  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:32 am
kalenakeeper

"At least we seem to be enjoying ourselves among all the carnage," Eric said as he blocked his head from an incoming liver. "At least try to keep the viscera off me eh? I don't need to get virtual blood borne pathogens in me," he said chuckling. He kicked a dark wielder's head into a crowd of demons. Almost made me wish I learned magic. This would probably go a bit quicker if I was launching fireballs every ten seconds, he thought. He shrugged and continued frolicking through enemies, slashing them as he skipped around like a happy schoolboy. I am definitely enjoying this to much. I may be even more messed up then I thought I was, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:55 pm
kefkadragon

User Image

"will try" Eric said as he slashed thru the oncoming enemies. He saw a chance and made a run towards Chernabog, however just as he was about to attack, the simulation started to go wrong and the room appeared normally, the simulation ended.

"aw man...."  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces