Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock~Enter Saiko Twins~

A look of horror went across Nami's face before she went faint. ErinErin reluctantly caught her. "Bloody hell, you've given her a fright. That's a bloody job well done." He said, half serious but still chuckling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:12 pm
Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Drake

User Image

"they call me heartless and I am"
"but that doesn't mean I don't have a heart"
heartless
Thoughts: "oh no, master!"
Out Of rock Candy: sorry, been deciding on were to go for drake but now i got an idea

drake gave a chuckle. " calm yourself young keybearer, if i were truely a normal heartles, then this schools security system would kill me way before now, so, i am on your side." drake aid, holding up his wrist which held a band with the school logo on it. " but i must add, your reaction is, as they say, priceless"

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi glared at the heartless for a bit before putting her weapon(s) away. She let out a sigh, "Jeez, don't do that...I really could've tried to kill you, you know?" she scratched the back of her head, looking over at Nami who fainted. She then looked back at the heartless, "So...a good heartless huh? I gotta say," she approached the heartless, scratching her nose, "I don't think I've tried smelling a heartless before...maybe now would be a good chance." It was actually true that she's never smelled the scent of a heartless' power before, 'up close'.

¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at the gas mask wearing maid with a worried expression, "U-Umm..." She looked at her outfit, and decided to ask something, "A-Are you...a maid sent from my parents?"

Koko did not respond for a few seconds, finally letting go of Wakai's wrist, "...I cannot answer that unfortunately, but, I have been ordered to keep and eye on you." She shook her head, "But that doesn't mean I'm someone who will do things for you...you will need to do those on your own."

"Ehh?" But..."Wakai looked down at the package and stared at it, "Oh, that's right, what is-" she looked back up but Koko was gone. "...this?" She looked around, but Koko was no where in sight. She looked down at the package and walked over to a nearby desk, putting it down. "I wonder what this is...?"

Koko actually wasn't gone, she was sitting on top of the high bookshelf, watching Wakai.

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:23 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Not meaning to, Erin decided to pick up his sister and leave the Library. He grunted and chuckled at the same time. "Bloody hell, Nami. Definitely lighter when you're awake."
[Exit to Infirmary]

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image
Gaikoz Aoshiki Larua
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

Mᴀɪɴ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Hero
Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: I'll Face Myself

Wɪᴇʟᴅɪɴɢ: Infinity Gauntlets

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
Gaikoz stands at 5'8" and weighs 143 lbs.
He has spiked blonde hair, which is tinted with and tipped with orange. It looks like fire when it moves.
Both of his eyes are a very light blue, almost like the sky itself.
He's looks to be pretty skinny, and has no muscle at all it seems.
His clothing is a little strange. It's a robe that starts a darkish blue at the top, and starts turning purple further down.
The sleeves are pretty large, and the robe seems to be split after his waist, giving it a twintail coat look.
He has a black belt around his waist to keep the robe from flapping open, and a pair of black pants that reach just past his knees.
He doesn't wear socks at all, and instead wears sandals in place of shoes.

Somewhere away from all the action, a young male was sitting on the floor in front of a bookcase. He had piles of books all around him, most of which he had already read. He put aside the book that was just in his hand, having finished it. "That was a good story." he muttered, a small smile upon his face. He had heard the sounds of people talking, so he had become quieter, in hopes that they wouldn't hear him, or even try to find him. He couldn't tell how many people there were, but he wasn't used to being in groups. He always started to feel a bit sick when he was. He shook his head, pushing these thoughts out of his mind as he picked up the next book to read. "Hopefully they just leave me alone." he said, giving a bit of a sigh before he opened the book and began to read it.

Quotes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:24 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi watched at Erin carry Nami away to probably the imfirmary, "Ahh~, look what you did," she turned back towards the heartless, "from what I've been told, good guys don't scare girls to a point of fainting." She looks away, scratching her ear in which it twitches, "Although, I do that sometimes..." she said quietly to herself.

¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai opened the package to see what was inside, and to her surprise, it was a new pair of clothes to replace her ripped up clothes. "Oh! This is..." she picked up the dress, looking at it, as it seemed like it was brand new. She then noticed a note attached to it, which said "Take better care! - M." She wondered to whom M was, even though it's obvious that it's her mother.

Meanwhile, Koko was casually jumping, or hopping more like, from bookcase to bookcase, keeping in range of sensing Wakai. She then sensed another presence, a person who secluded themselves from the others. Curious, Koko went towards the lone presense, not making any sounds as she's hopping from bookcase to bookcase. Eventually, she spots a young man, blonde spiky hair, with books all around him. "Hmm...a little bookworm it seems." she thinks to herself.

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Angel of Hollowness

Flippy flusters Flaky

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:10 pm
User Image
Gaikoz Aoshiki Larua
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
He has spiked blonde hair, which is tinted with and tipped with orange. It looks like fire when it moves.
His clothing is a little strange. It's a robe that starts a darkish blue at the top, and starts turning purple further down.
The sleeves are pretty large, and the robe seems to be split after his waist, giving it a twintail coat look.
He has a black belt around his waist to keep the robe from flapping open, and a pair of black pants that reach just past his knees.

Gaikoz visibly shuddered as he felt a pair of eyes on him. Instead of looking around for the source, he did his best to ignore it. Although it was still quite unnerving for him to know that someone was watching him. Just focus on your books, and maybe they'll go away he thought to himself, quickly finishing another as he set it down, and began to read the next. This place had a lot of interesting books, and he wasn't too sure which ones interested him most. "Everyone else is off just doing whatever they feel like, and here I am. Reading. Alone." he commented to himself, not really loud enough for anyone else to hear. He rolled his eyes and shook his head at himself as he turned his attention back to the new book he was reading.

Quotes

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:18 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko watched the young man as he continued reading, tilting her head. She sat on the edge of the bookcase, letting her legs dangle. As she sat there, she kept on watching, staring infinitely. She watched the boy just like a predator would to a prey, however, it wasn't really like that. She just was wondering about what he's been reading as she's noticed all the book piles around him.

Quote:

Quote:

Angel of Hollowness

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:29 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Walking into the Library, Nami looked around and saw someone in a gasmask sitting on top of one of the bookshelves. She seemed to be watching someone. She poked Erin and pointed to the bookcase. "Brother, there's a miss wi' a breather on up there."
Erin raised an eyebrow. "Okay, would you stop hanging on my arm please?" He turned to the maid and called out. "Oi, tha's an ancien bookshelf you're polishin' wi' your bum."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:52 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko's attention was brought towards the two blue haired people. She let out a sigh and jumped off the bookshelf and into a dark portal that had appeared under her. The dark portal then appeared by the two with her walking out of it and approaching them, with the portal closing behind her. "They may be ancient...but they're still sturdy enough to hold lot of weight...also I'm not that heavy." she crossed her arms, looking at the two. "Now...why did you call out to me, I was busy..." she said with her usual unemotional tone.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin took a step back and gritted his teeth. Nami hid behind him. She wasn't frightened, okay maybe just a little since she wasn't allowed to use any weapons she had on her. "Nothing, no reason. Just seein' why someone would try and dust it off with their bum's all."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:06 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko just stared at them, tilting her head a little. She looked up at the spot she was just sitting on, then back at them, "It's not against the rules to sit on there so I decided to try it...it's interesting watching others from above...it makes them seem like lesser creatures." She bowed at them like a maid would, "My apologies, I forgot to ask you two a question," she stood up straight and stared at them, "Are either one of you...keyblade users?"

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

Flippy flusters Flaky

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image
Gaikoz Aoshiki Larua
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Gaikoz's eye twitched when he heard people beginning to speak. He wasn't able to focus on his reading when they were talking in a regular tone of voice near him. This was a library, not a hallway! Giving a bit of a sigh, he put a bookmark in the book he was reading, putting it on one of the piles and standing up, dusting himself off. He then walked from the bookcase to look upon everyone that was there. It was two blue-haired teenagers, who sounded like the ones from earlier, an a strange woman with a... was that a gasmask? He shook his head slightly, crossing his arms and staring at them with his light blue eyes. "This is a library, you know. It isn't a place for loud and casual conversations." he said, keeping his eyes set on them. Other than that, it was also his escape from the world, a place where he could have his peace. He didn't seem like much of a threat, the way he looked. But he could be if he wanted to. He just didn't feel like it, and wanted to continue reading. "Now if you three could please be quiet so I can continue studying, I would be glad." he commented, nodding his head before disappearing from view back behind the bookcase and starting to read in the middle of his book pile again.

Quotes

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami continued to hide behind Erin as Erin raised his hand. "Just me. She's not much for blades anyways."
Nami's eyes found where the voice came from. She noted it and left her brother's side to go do what she had come to do. Reading was her ideal way of learning and, frankly, she enjoyed it.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:39 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko took note of what the young blondie had told them, and decided to stay quiet. However, she stared at the blue haired boy, not minding the blue haired girl leaving. "I see...it's nice to finally meet one in person." she said, quiet enough to not disturb the blondie's reading session. She put her hands behind her, looking away from the boy. "I wonder if you're able to use it well..." she was about to summon her weapon to her, but...

Wakai eventually found her as she was looking around for either her or Drake. "Ah, there you are," she approached Koko, holding her new clothes, "You really are a maid sent from my parents aren't you? I found this note on-"

Koko sighed, and hushed Wakai, "People are reading, stop being loud..." she said quietly, but loud enough for Wakai to hear.

Wakai covered her mouth, "O-Oh! Sorry..." she then noticed Erin, "Oh, it's you, umm...that blue haired boy with the twin tailed little sister...who also has blue hair."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out