Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image

"Hmm.....do you think she looks tired?" He asked with a sly look. (doctor who reference there XD)

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:53 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She laughs
:"yep, I think so. "

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image

Shido just grinned and Niko nodded. "I will leave it to you 2 then. I must be elsewhere." Niko said as he jumped from Dk's shoulder and disappeared into the shadows. "At least Eclipse will be happy."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:17 pm
knux_nyan

"mmhmmm, Kalena will probably rest at my place for a while before returning to work, she has so much stuff to move. I mean, shes the only headmaster that made interdimentional portals work, so when you enter the side room, your either in a side office, extra storage, her bedroom, or someplace else. I wonder how shes going to break it, or move it at all, or is she just going to clear out the room and leave it to Eclipse. I can see she don't sleep much when shes headmistress." she giggles some then sighs

"if Kalena is anything like me though, she will find it hard to stop doing something after a long time and find a new routine.....or maybe she'll pick up a new job at the academy, like a teacher or something. She looks like one of those scholarly types, or its possible she may find a way to break all the rules of nature"

((sorry that was going to bother me if I didn't post it))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image

"First impression i've seen of her shows that she could make a very good teacher. Wanna go talk to her about it?" Shido said with a grin.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:29 pm
knux_nyan

"Ha! You kidding!? I see her every time I look at my reflection!" Dk said.
"really though....I don't think im cut out to be at the academy for too long. Even though Kelina is my sworn enemy....she and I are too alike as well....we'd both go insane if we were forced to stay in one place for too long."

She laid back down in the grass
"besides, im pretty sure you know everything about how to be a dragon and such." she chuckled
"the first transformation from human to dragon....its always the most painful."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image

"Yeh well i've never been human so i wouldn't know. So we going to exploit the headmistress from her chair? Or are we going to wait another century till she becomes addicted to it." Shido said with a sly grin.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:09 am
knux_nyan
((I gotta create the room, it came to me in a dream...a very romantic dream heart ))

Dk chuckled
"kay, maybe I can swipe the music room's keys from her. I.....I don't know why, but I just want to go in there...she's kept that room locked up for a few months now. I dunno why."

She got up
"lets just not make her too angry, alright. I'd say Eclipse should be behind us as well, as we are kinda nudging her out of the position."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:01 pm
Kira jumps from tree to tree until he reaches the floating garden. Kira smirks as he has reached his destination. Kira speaks into a little speaker on his shirt. "i have reached the floating gardens. i will begin looking for the keyblades at once sir." Kira begins to walk looking for people. he keeps his hand on his swords handle. "come out come out wherever you are. I know someone has to be here. if i cant find people then ill lure them to me" He draws his sword knocking down trees that are around him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:13 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

Dk saw trees falling
"oh great....either someone is pissed off or out of control. Lets check it out" she said to Shido.

She ran to where trees were falling.
"hello!?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:20 pm
Kira laughs " well ill be it worked. " Kira has a evil smile on greedy smile and a evil look on his face. Kira points his sword at her "hello there. ill ask nicely. tell me where the keyblades wielders are i have business to discuss with them" He says as he is lying threw his teeth. Kira just cracks his neck and knuckles. Kira smiles trying to play it cool hoping she will just tell him where they are and be on his way.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:25 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

"heh, and why should I do that?" she said, her hand placing a hand on her sword hilt on her hip currently.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:32 pm
Kira laughs "so we have a feisty one that is fine with me. you cant say i didn't try to be nice. but now i guess i will have to beat the answers out of you. shame to i was so hoping not to hurt that pretty little face of yours." Kira gets in his dragons dance fighting stance. "when two warriors square off it is only fit to tell one another their names, i am Kira glidell and i will be your opponent.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:35 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

"Dragon Kalena, but im called DK for short." she said in a cool manner. She didn't seem too threatened.
She could recognize the stance, but its been a while, could this 'Kira' person be someone with dragon's blood in his veins, like her? Was she not the last of her species?!

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:42 pm
Kira smirks "lets see you handle my strongest attack! dragons claw! " Kira begins swinging his sword fast and furious the scraps his sword on a the ground igniting the sword on fire then attempting to slash down like a fierce dragons claw.

User Image  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces