Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:10 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"no....im here for the class.....I....I lost my keyblade....I was about to take the mastery exams but....my keyblade broke....so for now.....im not sure how good my fighting is anymore..."

She bit her lip
"also my friend Rose won't be in class. Accident in the basic magic room...."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:19 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi crossed her arms and nodded, "Hmm, I see I see...that's quite unfortunate. Though I don't usually hear of keyblades breaking..." Her ears go down as she actually thought it was really sad as this girl seems to be having a horrible day, "Well, I'm sorry to hear about that...and your friend. But, it's fine to miss class due to being involved in an accident." She then leaned over the desk, extending her hand towards the new girl, "Welcome to the class, I'm Shinochi...I usually go by Shino though. And sorry about not getting up to shake your hand," she showed her leg to the girl as it was still injured from her sparring session earlier, "Kind of...went overboard in a sparring session earlier."

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:23 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Sophia smiled going towards Shino and offering her hand to shake

"im Sophia."

She looked at her leg and rubbed her head
"did Jaster fight you, he used to be the teacher and he taught me a lot, but I though without my keyblade, best to start from square one just in case."

she then though of Rose and sighed
"Rose.....Im thinking of asking the headmaster of putting her out of this class...until she has her magic under control....she was sneezing blizzard spells" she pointed out the window and there was ice outside, a lot of ice.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:29 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShe scratched her head, chuckling, "Well, I was sparring with him and two others earlier, but he didn't cause this." She then put a finger to her chin, thinking, "I think he was actually the first one out." She then looked out the window where Sophia pointed, "Ah-" she never noticed as she was sparring at that time. "Huh...why did I not notice that earlier?" she said as her ears perked up.

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:37 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

"I think Professor Macawi is going to take care of the ice..."

she was curious, Jaster was never the first one to fall
"I think something else caught his attention to make him fall so easily. I could sense a dark homing call trying to grab any nobodies on campus and make them leave. Sadly he left teaching the class a lot to go on missions to figure out his mother..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:44 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image"Hmm..." she shrugged, as it was none of her business to pursue things that don't involve her in any way. "Well, in any case, if you want to start training, then head down the stairs. I'm just taking a break right now." She leaned back into her chair and let out a yawn, "I think I might snooze for a bit."

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:55 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

"I though....sparring was up here.....down there, Jaster said it was a hidden sparring area for harder fights."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:08 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image"Hmm? Shinochi looked at Sophia with a confused expression. She scratched the back of her head, "Is it really supposed to be for harder fights?" She shrugged, "It's fine, if you want to train up here then suit yourself. The sparring room is pretty cool though." She lied her head on the desk on top of her crossed arms, her ears go down, falling asleep instantly.

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:20 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

She smiles and pats Shinochi's head softly and took out a training sword and started to attack a sandbag.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:40 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Coming from the cafeteria with Nami, Wakai slowly peeked into the room while Sophia was training. She looked over at Shinochi who was already asleep. "Aww...she's already sleeping." she whispered to Nami. She didn't want to wake Shinochi up as she knew what would happen.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

Judging by Tsuyoi's personality, she probably went in private to burn off frustration. While she did so, Tokio minded his own business as Sophia and Shino built up a conversation about sparring and what not. Glad she didn't bring up his name when she displayed that wound on her leg. Tokio didn't want to feel anymore guilty. Seeing as there wasn't anything left to do, he decided to train on his own. He sat down a couple of wooden-craved test dummies. Tokio called back the Keyblade and stood in a fighting stance. With the help of magic, the test dummies charged forward to attack. He dodged rolled when one wooden sword came swooping in. Once his opportune moment came, he dissected its arm in one single slash. The wooden warrior attempted to slam its palm into his chest, but failed when the boy stepped to the side to dodge. He slammed his knee into its chest area, breaking it like a toothpick. Its buddies came to aid it, but Tokio grabbed the remains of the wooden warrior as a unorthodox weapon. "Come get some..." He ordered them, calling them with his free finger and smirk. As expected, the warriors slid on the floor hovering towards the boy. Tokio pounced and bluntly striked them with the severed arm of a wooden warrior, but breaking it in the process. He resorted to just using the Keyblade. Once a wooden warrior flew his way, Tokio had that look in his eye. The boy cut the warrior in 3 halves, breaking through it first before it got mangled. "Cross-slash...!" Twirling his Keyblade in his selected hand before laying it on his shoulder, he stood in triumph as the all the wooden warriors were either dissected or destroyed.

└─────────────────────────────┘

(On Off Click: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:13 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd

Sophia looked at Tokio and was shocked

"well....that's.....a...erm.....a very interesting.....battle style....." she said

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio was proud of his progress. Now, the wooden warriors weren't so hard to deal with. His ears perked up when he heard someone behind him. Tokio turned around. "Thanks...I guess." He realized she was totally shocked at how he man-handled those dummies. Not to mention the way he used that severed arm as a weapon. "Went a little too overboard huh?" Tokio said a joking manner, but eager for her response.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:52 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd

"oh yeah, a lot. I don't think even the nobodies would do that"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio raised an eyebrow to the mentioning of Nobodies. Of course, he knew who their species were. He read about them in his studies. Come to think of it, they shouldn't be called species because they don't exist, yet they do. Funny thing is, these creatures are the left behind body and soul by its former selves. Strong nobodies most likely have a chance of regaining their memories and a new heart. (KH: DDD reference) Lesser nobodies were no problem actually. But, the main reason was them being brought up. "Nobodies?" Tokio dismissed his weapon before approaching Sophia. "I'm assuming something's going on right?" He asked just to make sure.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items