Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Actors in History [3.5 Sandbox game] (Always Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:41 am
K2vworld
K2vworld
Give me a little while I roll up a character. Is it cool if I drops the yuan- ta's monster outs levels and spell like abilities and reduce the sr to 10 per level to play it as a level one character? And my be a shadow caster? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

I am thinking the pure bloods because they have two la just to clarify that lol
K^2 what was the rule I set for you? Just don't break my game. I know your capable of it if I let you but I also know you can make perfectly awesome not broken characters. Do what you want but within reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:53 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
K2vworld
K2vworld
Give me a little while I roll up a character. Is it cool if I drops the yuan- ta's monster outs levels and spell like abilities and reduce the sr to 10 per level to play it as a level one character? And my be a shadow caster? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

I am thinking the pure bloods because they have two la just to clarify that lol
K^2 what was the rule I set for you? Just don't break my game. I know your capable of it if I let you but I also know you can make perfectly awesome not broken characters. Do what you want but within reason.

i would be a very sad puppy if we don't get this game up and running soon then..... i thinking on changing the class now anyways. I am thinking warlock cleric now.  

K2vworld

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:03 pm
Well the game is just in need of like one more person and we can start.  
Natura rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:50 pm
Yay! Just one more person! Is there anything else I have to roll for besides health right now? It doesn't look like it, but then again...I can be blind often...
(hopefully I'm rolling health right...you said it's 2d6 because of my catfolk's LA which I remembered, but then you said you'd let me have the full six for the first level so it's already 13 so just one more die roll...or did I miss something again?)  

Natura

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:49 am
Because you rolled a 6 your HP is 12 plus your con modifier x2 because you add your con mod to health for each HD you have. The players handbook says "level" so as to not confuse new people but its stupid and confuses people because of it...

Also I'm amazed you understood my babble. I usually have to explain LA and HD thirty times before they get it...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:08 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Because you rolled a 6 your HP is 12 plus your con modifier x2 because you add your con mod to health for each HD you have. The players handbook says "level" so as to not confuse new people but its stupid and confuses people because of it...

Also I'm amazed you understood my babble. I usually have to explain LA and HD thirty times before they get it...
Honestly it took a couple read throughs, but I knew about LA because I played a catfolk before and remembered that I was always technically just as good as everyone else, but one level below them. and I said 13 hp in my post just cause it was a base of 6 for a rogue plus my con mod which is one plus the six from the die. Then adding six more makes it 19 and then 20 with my con mod again?  

Natura

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:41 am
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame

Honestly it took a couple read throughs, but I knew about LA because I played a catfolk before and remembered that I was always technically just as good as everyone else, but one level below them. and I said 13 hp in my post just cause it was a base of 6 for a rogue plus my con mod which is one plus the six from the die. Then adding six more makes it 19 and then 20 with my con mod again?
... Yes... I'd have to see your character sheet and know your con to be sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:57 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame

Hmm...Let me see if this works.
Missara
(It works when I preview it so hopefully it works for you. If it does let me know what needs changing)  

Natura

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:40 am
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame

Missara
(It works when I preview it so hopefully it works for you. If it does let me know what needs changing)
Your HP is 14.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:40 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame

Missara
Your HP is 14.
I actually expected more to be wrong than that. I've fixed it! Thank you  

Natura

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:40 pm
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame

Missara
Your HP is 14.
Oh I'm not done razz

Racial bonuses to stats are not temp mods, they improve the skill permanently so yeah.

Whats the Misc mod to reflex?

You spelled leather wrong. : P  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:57 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Missara
Your HP is 14.
Oh I'm not done razz

Racial bonuses to stats are not temp mods, they improve the skill permanently so yeah.

How did I manage to spell that wrong? Yikes, that's sad for an English major. sweatdrop xp
I'm looking around the books to remind myself why I had an extra to reflex...cause honestly I don't currently remember, and I'll fix the stats. Thanks.

.....oh! I forgot to take that out when I messed up and put trap sense, but that's not till next level. I put it as Misc since it's only when avoiding traps. I took out the Trap Sense, but not that mod, thanks for pointing it out.

Question so I can fix a couple things and I don't know where to find it in the book; How many sp to a gp? Need to deduct my inventory from my gold amount.
Also; With LA, is my experience still the same as everyone else and I'm just a level below? So I still have 3000 xp and need to get to 6000 to get to the next one I mean?  

Natura

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:35 pm
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Missara
Your HP is 14.
Oh I'm not done razz

How did I manage to spell that wrong? Yikes, that's sad for an English major. sweatdrop xp
I'm looking around the books to remind myself why I had an extra to reflex...cause honestly I don't currently remember, and I'll fix the stats. Thanks.

.....oh! I forgot to take that out when I messed up and put trap sense, but that's not till next level. I put it as Misc since it's only when avoiding traps. I took out the Trap Sense, but not that mod, thanks for pointing it out.

Question so I can fix a couple things and I don't know where to find it in the book; How many sp to a gp? Need to deduct my inventory from my gold amount. e as everyone else and I'm just a level below? So I still have 3000 xp and need to get to 6000 to get to the next one I mean?
10 coppers for a silver and 10 silvers for a gold.

Also your experience is as a level 3 character because you are a level 3 character. Trust me for the catfolk +1 LA is worth it for a rouge.

Also you have evasion.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:14 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame

Ok, put evasion in there...dunno how I missed putting it in there in the first place, but oh well. I'm working on calculating how much gold I spent now and then I'll update that.  

Natura

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

K2vworld

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:42 pm
Natura
Gabriel Lord of Flame

Ok, put evasion in there...dunno how I missed putting it in there in the first place, but oh well. I'm working on calculating how much gold I spent now and then I'll update that.

you should put under level that you are a 2 level character not a third i got confused when i say your states and was like what that can't be right for a third level character..... i wasn't seeing the la +1 and you also should put calculate at your attack with your weapon in that box for quick references. it helps when you get other weapons and have other attacks throught out the game lol  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff