C h i l d r e n: n/a
S i b l i n g s: n/a

B r e e d i n g s:
1st Breeding
2nd Breeding
3rd Breeding
4th Breeding

T r a v e l:
Moncerrath travels with the Kalona herd, but tries to stay where the best herbs are. She also keeps herself as separated from others as possible.

R P // C o l o r:
Dark Red

A c c e n t // S p e e c h:
Moncerrath is very quiet. She seldom speaks and if she does it comes out as a guttural mumble or grunt.

H a b i t s:
She is obsessive about making sure her herbs, medicines, and tools are in order. She has a habit of rechecking her stocks and making sure everything is in place.

F e a r s:
Karma, lack of structure/order, lack of perfection.

B a c k g r o u n d // P e r s o n a l i t y:
Moncerrath is methodical and practical. She believes in rules and systems. She is often very focused and quiet, and can be taken as moody because she rarely speaks except to grunt to indicate a certain herb she needs. But she knows what she's doing and she does it well. She prefers to work alone in her healing but can work with others during more drastic times such as the current invasion.

When she isn't working she prefers solitude among her herbs and medications, time to make sure everything is in order and time to relax. She dislikes her solitude being interrupted for anything but someone in extreme need, and she can lash out when she is bothered for simple things. In times like these she must heal her own victims, and that's only when she is feeling merciful. But it gives her time to practice and practice makes perfect, which she strives for.

S t a t u s: Moncerrath is currently healing those who come back from battle in the great Kalona war.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:11 pm
C h a r a c t e r // D e v e l o p m e n t

Quote:

Straight stitches, a perfectly cleaned wound, well applied herbs. It didn't matter if they felt better, because she did.

There was too much chaos in this world, too much talking and killing, not enough thinking. Too many imbeciles running around with fangs in their mouths and bloodlust on their minds. No one else wanted to stop to do things the right way. It was her job to guide them, her job to patch up the wounds.

But sometimes she made the wounds herself. Sometimes she was the idiot with the fangs, and that pissed her off. So she had to fix it. Most of the time she had to or she would come apart at the seams. Those she had let go hung on her conscience, so she took new customers to repay those debts. Those were the rules. Her rules. The balance could not be upset, and she often risked offsetting it with her temper. She had to fix it to achieve perfection. Her work was perfection and through it she would thrive.

Her first healing experience was messy, disgusting. She hated to think of it now. But often in her solitude it surfaced in her mind. She was young, a few months out of the basket and already beginning to experiment with different plants and flowers. One of the prideful Kalona colts had taken it upon himself to be a little nasty and disturb her organization with a dirty hoof. This could not be tolerated. Dirty herbs were against the rules. Someone had to be punished. With a snap of her jaws his leg was broken. The bones were soft as he too was fresh out of the basket. Reality came flooding back to her as blood came pouring out of his leg along with screams from his mouth. She had punished the wrong person. She should have been more careful with her herbs. She quickly sopped up the bleeding with fresh plants, and made a crude splint out of tree branches and long grass. And then the snotty thing was on his way and the balance was reset. But now that she knew what she was capable of, she had to teach herself to correct for it. So she gave herself more rules, and she taught herself to be a healer.

A dose of medicine, perfectly constructed splints, bones put back into line. It didn't matter if they felt better, because she did.

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:12 pm
C e r r i d w e n

User Image

B r e e d:
4th Gen.

S p e c i e s:
Regular, Angeni, Unicorn

T e m p e r:
Natural

G e n d e r:
Female

S t a g e s:
Basket Uncert, Basket Cert
Foal Uncert, Foal Cert
Adult Uncert

A c q u i r e d:
A gift from the lovely Blind and Dawns. <333

F a m i l y:
P a r e n t s: Lumriel and Giolladhe
M a t e: n/a
C h i l d r e n: n/a
S i b l i n g s: ??? and ???

B r e e d i n g s:
1st Breeding --Not Available
2nd Breeding --Not Available
3rd Breeding --Not Available
4th Breeding --Not Available

T r a v e l:

R P // C o l o r:
Olive drab

A c c e n t // S p e e c h:

H a b i t s:
She's a Kleptomaniac and has a habit of stealing things she thinks might be valuable.

Fears:
Losing her family, losing her necklace

B a c k g r o u n d // P e r s o n a l i t y:
Cerridwen is usually a sweet girl who's pretty laid back and easygoing. She's loving towards her family, especially her brother Douma. She is talkative and excitable and doesn't mind showing it. She enjoys socializing with others, but sometimes it's not just for the socialization that she speaks to others...

Unfortunately, she has episodes during which she has a burning and powerful desire to steal anything pretty, shiny, or valuable, or anything at all that will satisfy her need to steal. She's a kleptomaniac and stores her stolen things in her bag. She enjoys the rush of taking things and not getting caught, and she enjoys the items she steals. During her episodes she can get extremely violent if she gets discovered trying to steal things or if things don't go her way. When she is in the mindset to steal, nothing can stop her. Because she's extremely tall and rather muscular, she can usually overpower smaller Soquili and sometimes even those who might not be approached by others.

When she comes back down to earth after her episodes, she tries to return the things she's stolen, or tries to right any blood she's spilled over the items. Usually she leaves the items in a safe place and tries to distance herself from them as much as possible. She struggles internally with her kleptomania, but hides it from her family and friends as much as she can. She is afraid to ask them for help.

She viciously protects the jewel around her neck as it was the only thing she has never stolen. It was a gift from her family and she thinks it's the prettiest, most valuable thing in the world, just like her family. She will stand by her family and defend them just as viciously as she protects her jewels. She will not let herself steal from her family.

S t a t u s: Needing RP!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:13 pm
C h a r a c t e r // D e v e l o p m e n t  

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points