Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Calling all gameless players! (Add yourself to my wait list) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:40 pm
What about a few prisoners in the Prison Grotto cave? Scales is going along nicely, but having a few more people to replace those who aren't posting might be decent.

Totally your decision though, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:07 pm
SorceressJacklyn

lol Ok. Well I'm more a DnD fan. I haven't much experience (read: none at all) with Pathfinder. But I have done M&M, BE/LM, and Shadowrun as well.

Ah, you may not be aware, but Pathfinder essentially is DnD3.5, just with a few tweaked rules and added options.

As for standard DnD, are you more versed in 3.5 or 4e? The Pathfinder option is good if you're more familiar with 3.5 with the added bonus of potentially not having a character limit. With 4e, I have the 3 games, but since they're currently running, it's harder to drop a new character in the mix. At least from a roleplaying standpoint. Either way, you may have to wait a bit.

Another option, if you're up for 3.5, is purest_heart's Actors in History game, which as I understand, is an open application sandbox game.  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:08 pm
BegrudginglyGood
What about a few prisoners in the Prison Grotto cave? Scales is going along nicely, but having a few more people to replace those who aren't posting might be decent.

Totally your decision though, lol.

Actually, that's what we're waiting for at the moment. Remo is just getting a character together, and then I was going to guide him in an entry post.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:22 pm
WhimsicalXellos
SorceressJacklyn

lol Ok. Well I'm more a DnD fan. I haven't much experience (read: none at all) with Pathfinder. But I have done M&M, BE/LM, and Shadowrun as well.

Ah, you may not be aware, but Pathfinder essentially is DnD3.5, just with a few tweaked rules and added options.

As for standard DnD, are you more versed in 3.5 or 4e? The Pathfinder option is good if you're more familiar with 3.5 with the added bonus of potentially not having a character limit. With 4e, I have the 3 games, but since they're currently running, it's harder to drop a new character in the mix. At least from a roleplaying standpoint. Either way, you may have to wait a bit.

Another option, if you're up for 3.5, is purest_heart's Actors in History game, which as I understand, is an open application sandbox game.

I started in 3.5e and work both 3.5e and 4e.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:57 pm
SorceressJacklyn

All right, well, if I find a place for an opening to add a new character in one of my 4e games, you're on my short list for contact later.

If you're interested in trying Pathfinder at some point, here's the website with all the information you'll ever need to play: http://www.d20pfsrd.com

And if you want to jump right into some 3.5, give purest_heart a poke here and/or even here, or just shoot him a pm.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:09 pm
WhimsicalXellos
SorceressJacklyn

All right, well, if I find a place for an opening to add a new character in one of my 4e games, you're on my short list for contact later.

If you're interested in trying Pathfinder at some point, here's the website with all the information you'll ever need to play: http://www.d20pfsrd.com

And if you want to jump right into some 3.5, give purest_heart a poke here and/or even here, or just shoot him a pm.

The Pathfinder actually looks kind of interesting. If you're willing to work with a first time PF player, I'd like to join that...  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:12 pm
SorceressJacklyn
The Pathfinder actually looks kind of interesting. If you're willing to work with a first time PF player, I'd like to join that...

That's okay, I'm technically a first timer with it, too. I'll make sure to contact you again once I post up the interest check.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:19 pm
WhimsicalXellos
SorceressJacklyn

That's okay, I'm technically a first timer with it, too. I'll make sure to contact you again once I post up the interest check.

ok. thanks  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Kvothe_Balasar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:03 pm
New here, but I'm an avid Pathfinder player. I'm dabbled into Star Wars D20 and D20 Modern. I'm able to pick up other games quickly enough given a chance, so 4e DnD shouldn't be a big issue....key word, shouldn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:27 pm
I would like to join the adventure! (Sorry, I found this after I pmed you sweatdrop  

keysburger

Unforgiving Punching Bag

2,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:02 am
Claudius-Choiseul91
SorceressJacklyn
Kvothe_Balasar
AnubisXIII
keysburger

Hail the hefty list of people who once upon a time (and more recently) wondered if I had a spot open. The answer is... maybe. How many of you are still around and interested in a 4e game? Depending on the turn out, I'm contemplating trying to throw together something else. If it turns out there's not enough interest, I'll have to forgo the offer for now. I'm not made of time, after all.

(Anubis, we spoke about you joining the current game, but if this works out, I'd prefer if you just joined this one instead.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:07 am
Oh pretty pretty pretty please! I haven't been able to play in two years (moved away from home, no one I knowplays here) i just get the shakes thinking about it. I am so excited at even the idea of playing again. xd  

keysburger

Unforgiving Punching Bag

2,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

AnubisXIII

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:24 am
I am in however you want this to work just let me know what the plan is.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:46 am
WhimsicalXellos

Hail the hefty list of people who once upon a time (and more recently) wondered if I had a spot open. The answer is... maybe. How many of you are still around and interested in a 4e game? Depending on the turn out, I'm contemplating trying to throw together something else. If it turns out there's not enough interest, I'll have to forgo the offer for now. I'm not made of time, after all.

(Anubis, we spoke about you joining the current game, but if this works out, I'd prefer if you just joined this one instead.)

Still sounds good to me.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:39 am
I edited the top post to describe the situation. I only really need one more person to tip the scales. That said, I don't know about Claudius, but Kvothe last signed in this past Saturday. So far I have 3 people who are up for it. I can plan for up to a 6 person party.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff