Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Actors in History (Sandbox D&D 3.5 Game)(Open/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:06 pm
Both sets are pretty good with set one having high and low and set two having about average except for the eight. What do you think.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:06 pm
I'm assuming you want that first set.

Edit: GAH! ninja'd!  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:08 pm
purest_heart

Yes i think set one is the better for what i plan on doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:09 pm
loth17
purest_heart

Yes i think set one is the better for what i plan on doing.

Can i play a half orc with plus one to strength and con instead of plus two to strength  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:13 pm
*thinks about it* Hmm *thinks some more* Naa orcs(at least in this world) aren't really hardy enough to warrant that change. Though your CHA decrease is only a -3 instead of 4.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:16 pm
purest_heart
*thinks about it* Hmm *thinks some more* Naa orcs(at least in this world) aren't really hardy enough to warrant that change. Though your CHA decrease is only a -3 instead of 4.

Im only playing a half orc they only take a -2 to charisma and intelligence  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:18 pm
Brain fart. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:20 pm
purest_heart
Brain fart. sweatdrop

Id never be an orc i need the intelligence to buy skills because as a warblade im the only class other than a ranger and a rouge that needs them in a significant way.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:24 pm
Yeah I know I just forgot about the Int penalty for half-orcs and somehow replaced it in my mind as a -4 to cha. So yeah no changes to the half-orc.

Edit: Its 3 in the morning where I am...I'm allowed a little forgetfulness I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:25 pm
Lets see after ratial modifiers

14+2=16 str
13 wis
12-2=10 cha
14 dex
17 con
14-2=12 int  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:26 pm
You wanted that 18 con.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:31 pm
purest_heart
You wanted that 18 con.

i really did because it could boost my health into the statosphere pluss i was eventually planning on taking improved toughness to gain a +2 per level bonus to health to further my health i also planned on getting as many con boosting items i can as we level up so eventually i can jump into a dragons mouth and survive long enough for it to...Expel me  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:33 pm
Don't worry I do a house rule that modifies the 4 level stat bonuses. Every 4 levels you roll a d4 and add that to one stat instead of just getting a +1 to any stat every 4 levels. Why do I do this? Because +1 every 4 levels doesn't help worth a damn. Now 1d4 every 4 levels... Now that helps ALOT.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:35 pm
purest_heart
Don't worry I do a house rule that modifies the 4 level stat bonuses. Every 4 levels you roll a d4 and add that to one stat instead of just getting a +1 to any stat every 4 levels. Why do I do this? Because +1 every 4 levels doesn't help worth a damn. Now 1d4 every 4 levels... Now that helps ALOT.

Oh my god...ONE MORE LEVEL. I need to find the rest of the party so we can power level by killing level one boars.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas