• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image

Master Hades

User Image

"But with a true mistake..."

He listens to him, the different Wyvern types, then he continue to listen to him as he look at the green monster heading towards to Fairy Tail Guild. Hades sneered, then made his Lacrima appear and shows Team Natsu and Triple Goddess in Shirotsume Town, "Hmph... so those fairies arrive from Edolas. I better get that princess, while they all distracted by Heartless, Unversed, and Nemesis," he said very calm as his Lacrima zoom close to Hikari's face, who appear to be calm by Wool Cushion. He look at God Slayer, "Of course, Master Xehanort order me to use shield to prevent six Lacrimas to be destroyed. However, since you mention about Olympian Gods, I might suspect all Gods will give them the strength to stop us."

"... there will be no experience to be gained

Kotetsu BlackHeart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:50 pm
                                          User ImageThe Unbounded One Talos
                                          █████████████████████████
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation:N/A?]______[Location:On Nirvana]

╾Quotes╼

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Copyright

Note: Image belongs to me, do not save the picture to your computer, use, or redistribute in any way.
Those caught stealing my art, or using it without my
permission will be reported.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

He listened to him telling him about Team Natsu's and Triple Goddess return from Edolas interested him though he was much more interested in Triple Goddess.Triple Goddess?He asked as he looked at the Hades as he displayed his interest in the group.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:12 pm
User Image

Master Hades

User Image

Hades observe on Team Natsu and Triple Goddess in his Lacrima Orbs, then heard God Slayer as he sigh, "I have no information about Triple Goddess, but there is something suspicious about this Master Merlin," he said very calm as look at Merlin, he need to test him out and see if his suspicion is correct, "Just what are you... Merlin?" he thought very clearly, but giving a wicked face.

Kotetsu BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:24 pm

╾Quotes╼

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Copyright

Note: Image belongs to me, do not save the picture to your computer, use, or redistribute in any way.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Talos felt a little sad after hearing Hades say that he didn't have any information about them.I see well that's a bit saddening to hear.Talos replied as he watched the events that were unfolding in Magnolia and watched how they fought against the Deviljho unfazed by the powerful spells they were using in order to stop it as he glanced back at Hades.So tell me...What do you think about the current situation so far in Magnolia?He asked as he was little interested on what Hades comment would be about it.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image

Master Hades

User Image

Hades got enough information, then he narrow his eyes, but he heard God Slayer mention on Magnolia as he look at it. Until he sees Laxus' Fairy Law, "Interesting, but that boy's grandson's Fairy Law will destroy your Wyvern," he said very confident, then speaking out, "We will have a guest soon, it turns out Merlin is my first master's eldest half-brother. We must keep her alive, and demon puppet's baby too."

Kotetsu BlackHeart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:09 pm

╾Quotes╼

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Copyright

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Talos heard Hades remark and simply pointed at the screen proving Hades wrong as it showed the Wyvern taking a new form as a dark haze surrounded it.If it weren't for my ward's it might have been though that's a different story...Hades...Meet the Savage Deviljho.He said as the roar from the monster could be heard from here though it wasn't as loud due to the distance between Nirvana and Magnoila, Then he heard about Hade's speaking that there will be guest soon and the new's about the relationship between Mavis and MerlinWell that's new...He said as he didn't realize the relationship between them.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image

Master Hades

User Image

Before Hades reply, the dark portal is shown from their back as the Nemesis carrying unconscious Fairy Tail member, Hikari Destiny, they continue to holding her. Hades look at the Nemesis, and control them to set her down. He walk towards her and place the Grimoire Heart mark on her upper right arm and disappeared, so she will not able to use magic, in case she will try to escape. He look at God Slayer, "I won't allow her to escape," he said very confident, then look at new monster, after it was hit by Fairy Law. He heard a roar, and it make Hikari slightly stirred. He look at God Slayer once again, "If you plan to destroy Fairy Tail Guild, don't kill all of members, their lives are I want to finish them off," he warn him not to kill all of Fairy Tail members, but he allow him to destroy the Guild Building as he wishes. He decide Yami isn't very useful, but he got his demon puppet's girlfriend for his trump card.

Kotetsu BlackHeart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:29 pm
                                          User Image
                                          The Unbounded One Talos
                                          [Mood:Thinking]______[Affiliation:N/A?]______[Location:On Nirvana]

╾Quotes╼

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Talos looked at the unconscious girl lying on the ground.Hm... i see so this is our "Guest".He said looking at her and was about to say more but he quickly turned his head to the black panel which revealed the wyvern lying on the ground asleep and beside the brute were two masked midget sized creatures which seemed to be arguing about something though that was what not caught his eye, What caught his eye was the masked man with black hair and Tattoos covering his body.Well...It seemed like it's already over with...Shame i was hoping to get a little bit more entertaining value from the monster but i should have guessed it was only a matter of time before it ended.He said as he looked at the panel trying to figure out who was the man who stopped the rampaging creature.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image

Master Hades

User Image

Hades nodded and watch the wyvern laying asleep and sees a man with tattoos and mask on his face, then Freed pointing his rapier at him. He narrow his eyes about this, "It appears that man help the fairy of the darkness," he comment about the mysterious mask tattoo man, suddenly the sky turns dark as the serpents using a shadow creep and broke the black panel. Hades quickly shoots with Magic Bullet to hit the serpent, but it retreating back to Hikari's shadow. He look back, notice Hikari giving God Slayer and Hades a frown, mostly Hades, "Hades, for what you did to Yami-kun, it's unforgivable. I will never forgive you for controlling him," she said to him unforgivable tone. The Blade of the Darkness using her shadow to take appearance of two serpents and few demon arms. Hades take a few notice on her dark sword on her back, but he shows no fear as he scoff, "That demon puppet did betray my order, I was order him to kidnap you without revealing my plan for you, but he didn't because of you and him are the most strongest bond. He appear not to know about you are pregnant. It's ironic because you are one of seven princesses of light, while he's a darkness, creating unborn child of half light and half dark," he said very calm, revealing to know her pregnancy as she taking that back after she found out he knows about her, now she is deeply afraid, until she notice Darkness in her shadow diminish. She look back to see Nemesis grab her Blade of the Darkness, her sword tries to shock them, but it is immune to them. Hades smirk, his Nemesis are taking her blade, "Include his purple veins around his neck, that is prove he is a demon. Your dark sword does want you to be protect, and temporary giving you an ability to walk in the dark, no wonder your lover boy give it to you," he comment and revealing about her immune to shadow without making her passout. Hikari widen her ocean blue eyes about everything, and blush for Yami as her lover, "Darkness... Darkness keeps me immune to every shadow I walk on, that explains why I felt heavy when I first held it until it became light, because Darkness found out I care about Yami-kun's safety," she thought for finally solve the puzzle. She will give a warning to Hades, "Just you wait Hades, when Yami-kun find out about you kidnapping me and what are you planning on me, trust me... he is not going to be happy about this," she warn him, but Hades chuckle at her threat, "I'm not going to make you have miscarriage, but I will handing you to Master Xehanort and use you as trump card for Fairy Tail, as for your boyfriend, you will be my shield from his wrath. You won't able to use your Lost Magic because of magic bound I place on your upper right arm, meaning you won't able to escape," he taking that back, causing Hikari to flinch and losing all of her hope, again. She push her legs towards to pillar, look down from her back to see how high the Nirvana is. She is really scared, hoping her future kids, her half sister, Fairy Tail, Kami, and Yami will able to locate her and stop the Nirvana.

Kotetsu BlackHeart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:10 pm
                                          User Image
                                          The Unbounded One Talos

╾Quotes╼

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Talos watched as he black panel was destroyed by Hikari's serpents which caused him to sigh as he could have used the black panel to watch something else more entertaining.Well that was a little uncalled for wouldn't you think?He said as he was crouched down next to her in a instant right after he spoke his displeasure of her destroying the panel.Well thats okay.He said as he pointed his finger at the other remaining panel as it reeled itself closer and closer to them until it was a few feet away from them as Talos then lowered his hand and snapped his fingers which caused the front side of it to turn white.It's always good to come prepared wouldn't you agree?He said as the screen then showed the Deviljho first appearing in Magnolia as the black panel would continued to play the event's which transpired there up to the point before the masked man arrived.And since i think it's a tad rude for not giving you anything to preoccupy yourself with allow me to entertain you by presenting the destruction of Fairy Tail.He said as he stood up and leaned against the pillar.Please enjoy the show.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image

Master Hades

User Image

Hikari felt in relief that Ryu stop the monster by the panel, Hades isn't very please with Ryu stopping the monster. He sigh and look at God Slayer, "It will be better, if this Deviljho destroys the Guild," he comment, yet he wonder if Mavis knew about her eldest half-brother, or she have meet him when she was alive.
Hikari look down and feel unconfortable, knowing Yami will worry about her in unsafe zone. She bit her lower lip, holding her tears, "Yami-kun, where are you... please help my friends and save me," she thought in distress about her beloved whereabout and pray for his help along with Fairy Tail and rescue her.
Nemesis walking around with the Blade of the Darkness, it is trying to shock it for holding it without it's weilder. It take the sword to one of ruin house that belongs to Nirvit, and place it down and guarding it.

Kotetsu BlackHeart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:37 pm
                                          User Image
                                          The Unbounded One Talos

╾Quotes╼

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Talo's glanced at Hades after he spoke that the Deviljho should destroy the guild and started to laugh at his displeasure."It's okay Hades, The closer we are to a large group of the Members of Fairy Tail, The faster the clock ticks for the other Orb to activate and when it's time...I can easily assure you that there won't even be a trace of that lovely little Guild they call home..."He reassured Hades in telling him that the guilds destruction will soon become a reality.Speakin of which shouldn't we already be close enough to see Magnolia already?He questioned as he looked at Hades fully.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:18 pm
User Image

Master Hades

User Image

Hades listens to God Slayer, he narrow his left eyes. He need to finish Makarov off and then bring all destructions to end of Fairy Tail. He turn around and made Nirvana move towards to Magnolia, his goal will be complete, "We are closer, and that man in suit seems to spook Master Xehanort. We should show Makarov that this is the Fairy Tail sun set," he reply, heard Hikari whimpering. He look at her, doesn't care about her thought, "I would love to see your precious guild to be destroy, no one not even Master Mavis, she will disappear by a fairy withering into a dust. Her older half brother will not able to save her," he provoke her. Hikari shot her head up towards Hades' face as her tears streaking down her cheek. Hades chuckle and look at Magnolia, he is prepare for Fairy Tail's end of story.

Kotetsu BlackHeart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:36 pm
                                          User Image
                                          The Unbounded One Talos

╾Quotes╼

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Talos looked at Magnolia and saw nothing too special about it except for Fairy Tail which he could seen from this distance.It seems the clock is almost done with.He said as he told them that the orb was almost ready to be activated as he made a motion with his hand causing the black panel to move to a certain spot to where Hades could see it as well.The curtains for the final act of Fairy Tail is about to begin.He said as he started to laugh as he watched the the members of Fairy Tail and their friends as they were unaware of the destruction that was soon be upon them.Tell me Hades...were you told of the events that transpired to the members of Fairy Tail after your Death?He questioned as he stopped his laughter and waited for a response.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image

Master Hades

User Image

HIkari glance at God Slayer, wonder what is he talking about, so she look at Hades. Hades heard his question, he doesn't move an inch. He grunt a little, watching the Magnolia close by, "After Zeref killed me with his Death Magic, I swore myself that Fairy Tail shall meet their end. I spend seven years in afterlife, until Master Xehanort brought me back from his darkness to revive me. He even place the darkness on Tenrou Island, Master Mavis' Grave and other creatures are cover in darkness. I even repair my Devil's Heart, no one will ever find where I hide my devil's heart," he reply calmly, letting Nirvana continue to walk faster.
Hikari is confuse, if he is brought back from the dead, could it that mean cheats death. For Devil's Heart, she never heard of it, but she appear to gather information.

Kotetsu BlackHeart

OOC: We should arrive at Magnolia, but I need to wait for you to post

Fiore Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out